Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold

Array

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By sea bisquit
      Hello community , 
      I was looking for a scripter who would be interested in writing a private script. If you want to discuss please comment or message me ! 
      Thank you 
    • By ilysmd
      Need a private scripter for an zeah rune crafting bot (bloods or souls). 
    • By ilysmd
      Why hasn't anyone made a blood/soul rune crafting bot? and if someone is willing to make it i can pay good price!
    • By rs06botHein
      Dear scripters,
      Is there any good discord (or other centralised community) dedicated to scripting? (Other than forums ofcourse)
      I' am looking for tribot scripters eager to learn and help each other out.

Grtz
    • By arvydaslt123
      I Would like to ask the community, and to know their position towards scripters.
      I dont want to mention all the scripters, but am I the only guy who notices that most of the premium scripters, are currently just selling their scripts  without any maintenance or support?
      They are not answering questions or bugs in their threads, ignoring user complaints, ignoring PM messages due being online and so on...
      I think the community could name several scripts, that are currently being sold in the repository, but are not functioning or fully working.
      Is there a way to prevent paying for scripts, and afterwards fighting for your money?

I want to repeat myself, I am not talking about all the scripters or all of their scripts! 
      Waiting for your opinion..

For a couple examples check these threads ant user complaints:

• By sugangamer
      if u can write scripts for tribot, on a low budget, hit my skype up; tuhgod

thx
    • By Dineiro
      Hi guys,

I've botted with tribot in the past, and i've seen some great scripts in my day. Now i've made a little money from rs. I've mainly staked and sold that for profit in my day.
      I've had small botfarms and worked my way up in that and i've made some small bucks with that. Tbh this isn't profitable anymore for me. And while i'd like to start up a huge botfarm, the effort and time spent on it isn't worth my time atm. But these things taught me alot about the power of scripts and the complexity of them. And i've hit a roadblock in one of my new endeavors. Something that requires me to spent alot of time and attention to some annoying repetitive tasks on a website.
      It's a simple task, refresh page till said activity happens and after that a few simple tasks need to happen. Script has to have basic troubleshooting and error handling because bugs occur on the website but they are all easy to bypass and reset.
      I'm willing to pay big bucks for this script, which could be well into the hundreds or thousands of dollars if it functions the way I want it to.
      My question to you guys is:
      Is this doable with runescape scripting methods? Lot's of scripts seem way more advanced then my needs so I hope this can be done.
      And the most important part is can and will you do it?
      If you can lets do business, it's a win/win situation for both of us.

With friendly regards,
      Dineiro
    • By Ulsting
      Greetings all,
      I have just created my first script! I am making this post primarily to have other scripters give me feedback on my code in general. Specifically, I am looking for comments about my ABC2 implementation as well as my TRiBot API usage, and whether I could be doing things better with regards to either. But any advice is welcome.
      One thing in particular I am not quite proud of is how I determined what is "open ground". I have looked at other firemaker scripts that I could find and they seemed to be doing it in much the same way. I tried to come up with a more elegant, robust, and all together decent solution but after a while I just wanted to get a working script and start getting feedback.
      For those of you who aren't scripters and would just like to try the firemaker in order to help me bug test, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, it has NOT been tested very thoroughly nor am I at all an experienced scripter and as such, I can not speak as to how well I have implemented anti ban techniques.
      That being said, if anyone would like to test my script and find bugs or behavior that should be changed, you are more than welcome to. Please include the client log along with your bug report, as I have made the script quite verbose intentionally, at least for now.
      Firemaker.java See Firemaker2.java below for most recent version

AntiBanExtenderUtil.java

EDIT: I have taken the advice of some of the comments below, namely @warfront1 advice regarding making the script more state oriented. Below is a pastebin link for my second iteration of my firemaker script.
      Firemaker2.java

• By Ulsting
      Hello All,
      My name is Ulsting, I just recently graduated with a BS in Computer Science. I am new to TRiBot and scripting in general but I am looking to learn the API and produce a few free public scripts on the TRiBot website so that I can apply to be a Premium Scripter.
      If you have any ideas for scripts that you would like to see created, and are okay with them being public and free via the TRiBot platform, then please post those ideas below.
      I will be choosing at least three of the proposed scripts to create. I will choose them based on these factors:
      Scripts that would require me to learn things I am not already familiar with in the TRiBot API I know this is pretty ambiguous to anyone that isn't me but if your script does something or requires a certain approach that is not mainstream I think exploring and developing that would be worth my time Scripts that will be able to showcase my all around competency as a scripter when applying for the position of Premium Scripter Things like implementing ABC Anything that requires more complex logic or executing a strict yet random set of events Scripts that are sufficiently complicated yet do not greatly exceed the average complexity found in other free scripts Any scripts that I feel are too complicated for the free script platform or that I am just not ready to create yet I will definitely consider making when/if I am a Premium Scripter either as public or private scripts.
      Thank you for your suggestions! =)
    • By Sphiinx
      TRiBot Rank & Title List

Administrator

@TRiLeZ
      @Usa
      @Todd

Super Moderator

@YoHoJo

@Crimson   @erickho123   @Flax   @iFluffee   @Montreal   @The Black Tux  

Contributor

@Gregdw

Ex-Staff

@Blade   @Crimson   @FallenShadow   @I M Elmo   @J M C   @Mat   @Matt   @Mute   @mjmfighter   @Thebat   @TheD   @Vancouver   @Zainy  

Support

@chrismoon   @Crimson   @Dukat   @Encoded   @erickho123   @Flax   @iFluffee   @ITryNotToTroll   @Matt   @Mute   @TacoManStan   @Twinky   @Vancouver   @Zainy  

Premium Scripter

@AlphaDog   @Arckos   @Aropupu   @Assume   @daxmagex   @Druid   @Encoded   @erickho123   @iant06   @J J   @JoeDezzy1   @karlrais   @Laniax   @Leespiker   @modulusfrank12   @Mute   @Netami   @NewBotterFTW   @RuniteRocks   @Starfox   @TacoManStan   @TehRhio   @Tri   @TRiLeZ   @Usa   @warfront1   @Worthy   @wussupwussup   @xCode   @Zainy  

Scripter

@c#2Bot   @Final Calibur   @Integer   @ITryNotToTroll   @peticca10     @WillB  

These are sorted alphabetically.
      This list is updated often.
  • Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 48 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 84 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 25 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies