• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Todd

TRiBot 11.0.0 Open Beta

Posted (edited)

What needs to be fixed immediately with TRiBot 11: I haven't been able to use it yet because I'm getting a GUI bug

What should be fixed soon for TRiBot 11: I'm not sure if this bug is related to TriBot or my computer tbh.

Other misc feedback: Screenshot of current Java installs and GUI bug below.

image.png.78375fcb66dbc18f19a6a2a23d3a3839.png

I was able to load it but i have a weird GUI bug...possibly not related to the bot itself and has something to do with my computer. I notice a similar bug with RuneLite.

image.thumb.png.6351b86755a01a9316d0cc6c38765da8.png

Edited by themanman

Array

What needs to be fixed immediately with TRiBot 11: Script GUI not working for Zulrah Helper

• [2020-04-06 10:59:20] TRiBot 10.23.1 loaded. (1.8.0_241:C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_241)
  • [2020-04-06 10:59:20] Global Font Set
  • [2020-04-06 10:59:20] Settings Applied
  • [2020-04-06 10:59:20] TRiBot GUI is ready.
  • [2020-04-06 10:59:20] Loading human mouse movement data.
  • [2020-04-06 10:59:20] Showing frame {}
  • [2020-04-06 10:59:20] Could not load human mouse data. Reason: Human mouse data encryption key not found.
  • [2020-04-06 10:59:41] [10:59:41] Starting client.
  • [2020-04-06 11:00:19] [11:00:19] Downloading script '|w| Zulrah Helper'.
  • [2020-04-06 11:00:22] [11:00:22] Welcome to Worthy Scripts. Zulrah Helper Initiated.
  • [2020-04-06 11:00:22] [11:00:22] java.lang.NullPointerException

What should be fixed soon for TRiBot 11:

Other misc feedback: Is it possible to create a TRiBot Launcher folder like the normal client has for users that have java 11 installed or just include the beta in the dropdown for the TRiBot version? I currently have to run the beta through command prompt.

What should be fixed soon for TRiBot 11: Breaking system, so that breaks do not overlap, currently with a break setup like follows

unknown.png

it can result in a breaking pattern like this where I was logged in for 16 minutes before the next break started, then for 9 minutes, then later for another 9 minutes....

unknown.png

Posted (edited)

Only OSBuddy seems to work.
I downloaded the Open OSRS version 8 compiled but it seems that it will automatically close after a couple of seconds after being logged in.

Would it be possible to add a button that refreshes your scripts? Kind stupid that I have to restart the bot in order for newly activated scripts to show up.

Edited by Argy

Some feedback:

The click anywhere to download link isn't working on your initial post.

I've installed Java 11 on its own, and the launcher will not launch via it. Also if you install Java 8 and 11 along side each other, there appears to be problems with the launcher not working entirely when attempting to open from either javaw.exe file, and finally, i can launch tribot 5 launcher with Java 8 only on the machine, however OpenOSRS cannot launch from Java 8 (if you're using their JAR files - which in your post is supposed to work)

Paths below:

C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.7\bin\javaw.exe

Any feed back would be appreciated!

Posted (edited)

I guess more so of a question, i noticed lite mode is no longer an option - is this because Tribot 11 is less CPU intensive? Or if not, will there be a way to reduce CPU usage such a those offered by other clients (would make it much more friendly for larger scale farms).

Note: I also tried using the Client Starter to start 8 clients, while the clients all launched the screens remained blank.

Edited by flamekiller999

Looks awesome guys, great work.

Now, for feedback.

I don't like that the "back" button isn't really clickable, only the arrow is - it would be nice to click "back" or the arrow.

wxAtAtK.png

Secondly, I find the scroll bar a little thin and hard to click 

GQ0yEMN.png

Just downloaded this client, will continue to provide feedback where possible :)

Posted (edited)

It would be nice to have a way to activate bots without opening the BIG side panel. Much like the original Tribot it's so nice to just click a little button at the top.

Perhaps a little green "+"?

I really don't want to open a big side panel everytime I want to run a bot.

2O0WPkl.png

Edited by Archhh

When i open the Tribot and start "Aminer v2" on my account.
The script is missclicks alot - (fixed screen sixe ingame) So  therfore i have to grab the corner of the window and make it a little bigger.. so there is black corners around the game if you get me.

I can take the resize function and it helps. but i usually bot with fixed enabled insted.

But i wanna make sure what to do to avoid a stupid ban for example.

Posted (edited)
On 4/15/2020 at 11:18 AM, themanman said:

Am I doing something wrong?

image.thumb.png.1e5bb16b414df13d1d53dadffe5a3633.png

Make sure that the tribot is ran with jdk.
I have mine set to 64 bit and run the jarfixer as well.
Lastly make sure you have the cross-platform jar.

Capture.PNG

java.PNG

Edited by Argy

6 minutes ago, Argy said:

Make sure that the tribot is ran with jdk.
I have mine set to 64 bit and run the jarfixer as well.
Lastly make sure you have the cross-platform jar.

Capture.PNG

java.PNG

I am trying that now sir. 
i hope the 3-4 minutes of script messing a bit. Wont trigger an. Ban. Havent got one in many months.

Posted (edited)

hello, i'm starting to use this new tribot beta everything is looks nice, and new , problem, then i start to play script, it opens but it crashing after open, and i can't choose options, can you help me ? Many thanks ! 

Stay safe !

buggg.png.ee7f4dd23bf03fbba91d42bf9175c897.png

Edited by sindulis

some feedback.

1. Client is missing "disable graphics".

2. Also when you bot in resizable whenever you open/close script tab or any other tabs on the left side it messes up my resizable resolution.

3. Whenever you open a new client, at the bottom its always cut-off which messes up a lot of scripts.

image.png.a11b3b584346a612e7e94f659db8ffa6.png