Auto Fisher Pro [ABC2] [Minnow Fishing] [Fishing Trawler] [Karambwan Fishing] [Shift Dropping] [Progressive Mode]By Encoded
Anti-Ban Compliance 2 Auto Fisher Pro makes use of TRiBot's second version of anti-ban (ABC2). ABC2 has been built upon statistical analysis of human playing data, making our anti-ban the most human-like on the market. Reaction times are based on real human data collected specifically for fishing and are togglable in the settings tab. Resizable & Looking Glass Both resizable mode and looking glass are supported. Minnow Fishing Catch minnows at the fishing guild and receive up to 600 sharks per hour. Fishing Trawler Acquire the Angler outfit for an extra experience boost or to gain access to Minnow fishing Karambwan Fishing Start in Zanaris or at the fishing location with a filled karambwan vessel and a dramen staff equipped. Last fairy ring destination must be DKP. Barbarian Fishing Support for both heavy rod (leaping fish) and hand fishing. Earn the fastest fishing experience in the game while also gaining strength and agility experience. Barb-tail harpoon and Dragon harpoon support Free up an inventory space by using the Barb-tail harpoon or Dragon harpoon. Dragon harpoon special attack supported. Shift Dropping and Mouse Keys Dropping Drop quickly by making use of the in game shift click to drop option or emulate mouse keys and drop even faster for maximum experience per hour. Kitten Support Raise a kitten while you fish. Have a knife in your inventory if raising a kitten while fishing for leaping fish. Progressive Mode Designed with gold farmers in mind, progressive mode allows a fresh account to level up and switch to lobsters at 40 fishing or swordfish at 50 fishing. Start the script with all required items for the options you have chosen (can be noted) and the bot will switch location and fish accordingly. Progressive mode does not buy items for you. Genie Support Solves the Genie random event and uses the lamp on fishing. AFK Breaks Enable AFK breaks to simulate leaving your computer to use the restroom or to grab a snack. World Hopping Hop worlds if the amount of players near you surpasses a certain amount. (Only works for members worlds) Locations:
Barbarian Village Burgh de Rott Catherby Corsair Cove Draynor Entrana Fishing Guild Great Kourend Hosidius River Jatizso Karamja Lake Molch Land's End Lumbridge Mor Ul Rek Observatory Otto's Grotto (Baxtorian Falls) Piscarilius (Zeah) Piscatoris Fishing Colony Quidamortem Rellekka Seers' Village Shilo Village - Currently not supported. South Baxtorian Falls (Rasolo) Tree Gnome Stronghold Wilderness Resource Area Zul-Andra Purchase:
5 credits for 1 month, 3 instances. 8 credits for 1 month, 5 instances. 12 credits for 1 month, 8 instances. 20 credits for 1 month, 30 instances. 25 credits for 1 month, 50 instances. 10 credits for 3 months, 3 instances. 2 credits for 14 days, 1 instance.
Note: Instances are the amount of accounts that can be ran simultaneously. Click here to purchase.
Click the spoiler for more progress reports!
Posting a BUG REPORT
Please read this and submit the report here.
You can buy Credits with RSGP instantly here!
[ABCL 10] [Free Trial] Wasted Chopper - A new kind of WCer [New Antiban] [Task System] [Level 3 Friendly] [Infernal Axe] [20+ locations] [CUSTOM Location supportBy wastedbro
Wasted Chopper - AIO Woodcutter
Wasted Chopper is a woodcutting script designed to be greater than any other woodcutter. Made with the best antiban yet seen, this script has been completely rewritten and runs flawlessly.
With a Task System, Auto-Axe Upgrading, and ABCv3 Antiban, Elite Chopper Pro is the best Woodcutting Bot you can find!
Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2653-elite-chopper-pro/
Best Antiban possible. ABCL 10 plus new antiban not seen in ANY OTHER SCRIPT via my Unofficial ABC Extension Task System for completely automated 1-99 20+ locations (including Redwoods) (See second post for full list) Options to burn, fletch, and even plank the logs you chop! Customer location support! Infernal Axe Support Fast and efficient chopping Start from ANYWHERE Auto axe upgrading (bronze to dragon) Completely Customizable Antiban Control Mouse Speed, Reaction Times, and even play around with Tribot's built-in antiban! Profile System Save and Load custom Profiles! Script Arguments To use, just type in the name of one of your saved profiles, and the script will load those settings and run them without displaying the GUI!
Built-in Muling capabilities New Paint! Preset profiles for you to kick-start your massive goldfarm!
One Month (15 instances) - $3.99 Three Month (15 instances) - $7.99 Six Month (15 instances) - $14.99 <- Best deal! Goldfarming Packages
One Month (100 instances) - $11.99 Casual Botting Packages
Six Months (2 instances) - $8.99 <- Perfect for Mains Buy Here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2653-elite-chopper-pro/
Custom Scan for trees in a certain radius. Allows you to scan for any tree name, including Teaks, etc. Supports Banking using Dax Webwalker or Tribot Webwalker Lumbridge Normals Oaks Willows Yews Draynor Oaks Willows Port Sarim Willows Varrock East Normals Oaks Varrock West Normals Oaks Falador Normals Oaks Yews Edgeville (beta) Yews Grand Exchange Yews Seers Village Willows Maples Yews Magics Catherby Oaks Willows Yews Castle Wars Teaks WC Guild Willows Maples Yews Magics Redwoods
The Reaction Modifier represents how much of the reaction time you want the bot to wait. So the lower this slider, the shorter the reaction times.
The task system loops. So once the final task is finished, it will run the first one again. If the Stop Condition is already met, the task will not run. Please note that this script exclusively uses DaxWalker for walking, and is subject to its limitations.
Common Tribot Fixes:
I decided to create my own banking API that mimics tribots way of implementing the API as much as possible. Basically it would only contain nothing more than just method calls. Simple and easy to use.
This API is a reworked version that is currently in my jHerblore script. I intend to release my GE api as well once I have finished that one up too. The API requires DaxWalker & Wastedbro's Item Price API. Other than that the rest is achieveable with standard dependencies that already comes with tribot.
All of the method names are the same as the ones from Banking & GrandExchange class in tribot, with a few exceptions, the only difference is that these methods are called with different class names such as Banker & Exchanger, so they do not collide with the Banking & GrandExchange class of tribot and cause an ambiguity problem.
List of available methods:
Some of the features this API offers:
- Methods that incorporate any form of withdrawing or depositing do not need you to first check if the bank is open nor if it is loaded. It will attempt to open the bank if it is not open before returning false, and wait for bank to load if it is not loaded yet.
- Methods that incorporate any form of buying or selling do not need you to first check if the exchange window is open. It will attempt to open the exchange window if it is not open before returning false.
- Deselector. All methods that require the mouse to click somewhere on the screen first check if an item or spell is selected, if it is then it will deselect whatever is selected before attempting the requested action.
- Additional failsafes, not just the deselector. Tribots banking api does not know if what you were trying to click actually was succesfully clicked. Instead it views succesfully calling the click function as a succesfull attempt. It's kind of like playing pin the nail to the donkey game. It does not know if it pinned it at the right location, but as long as it pinned it the function returns true. This is not true for all methods, some methods do actually check if the action was succesfully performed, however they do not reattempt the action if it failed. 1 call = 1 attempt. My api will reattempt any action that might fail, several times, before returning false and will also wait until inventory count is updated. For example using the tribot banking API if you were to deposit all your items and then immediately check your available inventory space before withdrawing items then it might not work as you wish because Banker.depositAll() returns before the action of depositing has finished.
- When banking, closes GrandExchange window if it is open.
- When buying/selling, closes the bank screen if it is open.
- Support for withdrawing items in noted format and with or without stack exception. Stack exception is basically if you wish to draw X amount of items in your inventory but you only had Y left, then you can choose if you wish to draw these items or not. Also supports depositing of noted item ids if you happen to pass a list with of items that contains items of unnoted item ids, but the item in your inventory is a noted version of the item in your inventory. Also will not deposit equipment or items if you have none equipped or in your inventory. There is a total of 4 different depositing methods and 16 different withdrawing methods.
- Unique dynamic sleeping method, all methods that should sleep already have sleeps implemented so you do not need to call a sleep after executing any of the methods. Involves random varying sleeps but will occasionally, every so often, in a irregular pattern, sleep a bit longer. I use this because I prefer it over General.sleep(). Feel free to replace it with whichever method you wish. Remember before running the main loop in your script to call:
jGeneral.get().generateSeed(); This will create a random number between 0-100 that will be added to your dynamic sleeps in milliseconds. This is so no bot has the same average reaction/sleeping time.
- When buying items on the GE, if the bot does not have any money or too little money in the inventory, it will check if you have enough of the missing amount in the bank and withdraw that amount.
- Custom buying method that checks for an exact string match of the item you wish to buy and chooses that one from the returned items in the buy window search box. The standard GE api does not do this and will for instance click the wrong herb when it searches for "Guam leaf" in the grand exhcange, this is because more than one item contains "guam leaf" in their name. Such as Grimy guam leaf and so on.
- Profit tracking when buying/selling items on the GE. This is optional.
GET THE SOURCE HERE!
- Pushed new updates that fix some of the methods that I've tested a bit for now, bit of logic and efficiency improvements. Also added 2 new depositing methods. Remember to replace the old java files with the new ones.
- Pushed even more updates. Fixed interface problem for withdrawing noted items. My GE api is now also been released to the public. Enjoy!
Please try the free trial before you buy. You can get a free trial in the repository.
Please remember to toggle roofs off in Runescape settings.
Auto-retaliate should also be disabled to avoid some issues.
You can find and buy this script from the repository:
- 21 thieving level
- You have to have started Itchlarin's little helper (up to the point where you can access Sophanem)
> Contact! quest is only required if you want to bank in Sophanem (bank is very close to the pyramid).
Are you having problems with the script?
Settings information and help:
Best way to contact me is to send me a private message in the Tribot forums.
"last" = will load your last used settings and skips gui
"profilename" = will load the settings from profile with that name and skips gui
Bbuu20's Miner (Open Source) (Progressive Mining) (World Hopping) (ABC2 Level 10 + Additional Custom Antiban) (Arguments)
Hi, and thanks for checking out my AIO mining script! This script features:
3 Tick Mining so players can reach xp rates of up to 115k/hr! Iron, Sandstone, and Granite all supported (Mouse variance must be set to 0) *Removed For Now, Will Be Added Back Soon* Progressive Mining so you can run your bots through multiple tasks with just a few clicks Custom Paint to display the current runtime, xp/hr, and more Full ABC2 Level 10 Implementation to significantly lower the script's ban rate Universal Mining and Banking so players can run the bot wherever they want, on whatever ore they want Java FX GUI to adjust antiban, and mining settings Profile saving/loading so players can easily reload previous settings Arguments to allow instant profile loading, and gui bypassing Let me know if you encounter any issues, or have any feedback.
Re-implement 3 tick mining
Add motherlode support
And anything else you may suggest!
Join my discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/nF7fsjx
Source Code: https://github.com/zperkins11/Bbuu20-s-Miner
Get It On The Repository: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3417
How to use arguments:
Enter the name of the profile, and the task code, separated by a colon (:)
Task codes are as follows:
0: Traditional Mining
1: Progressive Mining
More info can be found on my discord server
Straightforward to use, fill in the boxes and watch as your character power trains everything that's simple to power train... Or opt to bank the items. Whatever tickles your pecker. Works wherever daxWalker is available. If this script sees high demand I'll make a GUI and command line arguments...
I've tested it on fly fishing, teak trees, iron, and thieving guards... It should work on just about anything. It's a simple script that left clicks on anything you specify and drops whatever items you tell it to. Supports coin pouch. If you opt for banking, it will bank once the inventory is full and there are no "drop items" left to drop. It will bank everything in your inventory (for now).
Doesn't support food (yet) but works as a simple power leveler. Can be set to run to a bank and end the script if you drop below 20 hp. Can also be set to world hop if there are any players nearby (feature turns off for trip to bank and back).
Like all my scripts with a "main" designation, it will periodically pause/afk to mimic a real player and check itself to make sure it isn't stuck somewhere. Please post any questions/problems/suggestions.
Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.
Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.
So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).
Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!
Increased reliability - less server errors
Increased availability - less downtime
Increased security - keeping us and you secure
Increased capacity - ability to serve you better
Increased speed - less waiting for things to load
Faster development - server and service updates will come faster
What are the changes?
Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)
Git management of server files and filesystem
AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)
AWS ElastiCache (Redis)
AWS Load Balancing
AWS EFS (Elastic file system)
Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.
Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
This release will:
Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)
Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)
Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays
Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour
Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable
Other back-end improvements
Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.