Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Naton

nHunter [Box Traps] [Net Traps] [Bird Snares] [Customization] [Black Chins/Salamanders] [ABC2] [Muling]

Recommended Posts

Array

@Naton

[16:59:30] at scripts.napi.framework.actions.general_actions.misc.u.G(InvSetup.java:361)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.IntPipeline$4$1.accept(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.Spliterators$IntArraySpliterator.tryAdvance(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.IntPipeline.forEachWithCancel(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.FindOps$FindOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.findFirst(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at scripts.napi.framework.actions.general_actions.misc.u.G(InvSetup.java:368)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluateToArrayNode(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.toArray(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at scripts.napi.framework.actions.general_actions.misc.u.D(InvSetup.java:391)
[16:59:30] at scripts.napi.framework.actions.general_actions.misc.u.G(InvSetup.java:305)
[16:59:30] at scripts.napi.framework.actions.general_actions.misc.u.G(InvSetup.java:253)
[16:59:30] at scripts.napi.framework.actions.general_actions.misc.u.G(InvSetup.java:65)
[16:59:30] at scripts.hunter.actions.trapping.wilderness.f.G(SetupWildInventory.java:23)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.TreeMap$KeySpliterator.tryAdvance(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEachWithCancel(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.FindOps$FindOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.findFirst(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at scripts.napi.framework.actions.n.G(ActionManager.java:44)
[16:59:30] at scripts.napi.framework.NScript.run(NScript.java:750)
[16:59:30] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] Warning: Could not parse bank item amount interface text
[16:59:30] java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
[16:59:30] at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at org.tribot.api2007.Banking.SQ(jd:136)
[16:59:30] at org.tribot.api2007.Banking.isBankLoaded(jd:163)
[16:59:30] at scripts.napi.w.w.f.D(BankCache.java:51)
[16:59:30] at scripts.napi.w.w.f.L(BankCache.java:28)
[16:59:30] at scripts.napi.w.w.f.G(BankCache.java:101)
[16:59:30] at scripts.napi.w.w.f.G(BankCache.java:75)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, balvons said:

@Naton

[16:59:30] at scripts.napi.framework.actions.general_actions.misc.u.G(InvSetup.java:361)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.IntPipeline$4$1.accept(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.Spliterators$IntArraySpliterator.tryAdvance(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.IntPipeline.forEachWithCancel(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.FindOps$FindOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.findFirst(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at scripts.napi.framework.actions.general_actions.misc.u.G(InvSetup.java:368)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluateToArrayNode(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.toArray(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at scripts.napi.framework.actions.general_actions.misc.u.D(InvSetup.java:391)
[16:59:30] at scripts.napi.framework.actions.general_actions.misc.u.G(InvSetup.java:305)
[16:59:30] at scripts.napi.framework.actions.general_actions.misc.u.G(InvSetup.java:253)
[16:59:30] at scripts.napi.framework.actions.general_actions.misc.u.G(InvSetup.java:65)
[16:59:30] at scripts.hunter.actions.trapping.wilderness.f.G(SetupWildInventory.java:23)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.TreeMap$KeySpliterator.tryAdvance(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEachWithCancel(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.FindOps$FindOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.findFirst(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at scripts.napi.framework.actions.n.G(ActionManager.java:44)
[16:59:30] at scripts.napi.framework.NScript.run(NScript.java:750)
[16:59:30] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] Warning: Could not parse bank item amount interface text
[16:59:30] java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
[16:59:30] at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
[16:59:30] at org.tribot.api2007.Banking.SQ(jd:136)
[16:59:30] at org.tribot.api2007.Banking.isBankLoaded(jd:163)
[16:59:30] at scripts.napi.w.w.f.D(BankCache.java:51)
[16:59:30] at scripts.napi.w.w.f.L(BankCache.java:28)
[16:59:30] at scripts.napi.w.w.f.G(BankCache.java:101)
[16:59:30] at scripts.napi.w.w.f.G(BankCache.java:75)

As stated in the banner at the top of the forums, banking in tribot is broken

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

any plans on adding tick manipulation?
and btw for any interested, bought the script about a week ago, really good script. im 80 hunter and getting about 80k xp/h on red chins area from western provinces hard diary. im using lg and the rates per hour are slightly lower using lf then the normal client.  @Naton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2020 at 5:54 PM, Smothed said:

any plans on adding tick manipulation?
and btw for any interested, bought the script about a week ago, really good script. im 80 hunter and getting about 80k xp/h on red chins area from western provinces hard diary. im using lg and the rates per hour are slightly lower using lf then the normal client.  @Naton

@Smothed how are you getting 80k/hr? I'm at the same location (WP hard diary) lvl 83 with 5 box traps getting 42k xp/hr. It's quite slow in that it "resets" each trap which is a long animation. Could you PM your settings please? Maybe I am setting it up wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, yakkers said:

@Smothed how are you getting 80k/hr? I'm at the same location (WP hard diary) lvl 83 with 5 box traps getting 42k xp/hr. It's quite slow in that it "resets" each trap which is a long animation. Could you PM your settings please? Maybe I am setting it up wrong

There is an option to left click dismantle and then place the trap manually rather than right click resetting, search 'reset' in advanced preferences and it should come up

Looking glass can be slower if you are using that

Could disable the abc2 reaction times in advanced preferences too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Naton said:

There is an option to left click dismantle and then place the trap manually rather than right click resetting, search 'reset' in advanced preferences and it should come up

Looking glass can be slower if you are using that

Could disable the abc2 reaction times in advanced preferences too

thank you, I'll try this out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, olstan said:

Is there a way to slow reactions a tiny bit, it keeps trying to click the next trap before dismanting/finishing actions on previous trap

Here's a copy-paste from a reply I wrote awhile back which should explain this:

 

When placing a trap, you have a short window after placing the trap before being forced off the trap where you can click things without issues. The script tries to click but if it goes too slow it won't make the cutoff and it''ll have to re-click after being forced off the trap tile. Unfortunately looking glass makes the script run slower (which I'll be trying to look into today but I'm not sure how much I can change about it) so it will probably usually miss this cutoff. You can enable a setting at advanced preferences -> trap resetting -> "wait until we've been force moved off current trap", and "wait until forced movement off trap complete" to try and wait

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mxndaugas said:

Script closes after less then an hour working (at black chins):

https://gyazo.com/f9167013871e6a5f76109b15d61d3fd6

https://gyazo.com/7b2e26867e881e4e9324b4dee9ca1523

What does the game client look like when it fails to login in? Is it stuck at the world select screen or something? Can you try using tribot version 10.24.2?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Naton said:

What does the game client look like when it fails to login in? Is it stuck at the world select screen or something? Can you try using tribot version 10.24.2?

https://gyazo.com/c7ca0d40ff4eeea27a19ee75b5f56644

and my version is TRiBot 10.25.7. How do I change it?

Edited by mxndaugas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey man awesome looking script but i have 2 questions before i buy it does it have a progressive mode that will switch methods at certain levels and dont worry if this is too hard but could you make a 1 or 2 week auth as i just want to try it and see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mxndaugas said:

https://gyazo.com/c7ca0d40ff4eeea27a19ee75b5f56644

and my version is TRiBot 10.25.7. How do I change it?

I'll look into this, thanks for reporting it. You can select the tribot version in the tribot loader. If you could try 10.24.2 and report back if it works or not that'd be great.

55 minutes ago, Jamie243 said:

Hey man awesome looking script but i have 2 questions before i buy it does it have a progressive mode that will switch methods at certain levels and dont worry if this is too hard but could you make a 1 or 2 week auth as i just want to try it and see.

It doesn't have progressive mode, sorry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Naton said:

What path is it taking? Are you able to record this?

It's using burning amulet to level 41, going straight through green drags, but im a low level account so thats why i wanted to know if it can avoid the drags

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Versace said:

It's using burning amulet to level 41, going straight through green drags, but im a low level account so thats why i wanted to know if it can avoid the drags

I will look into if dax walker tries to ignore these at all and what I can do about it. For the time being, if you switch to a games necklace instead it should get there without dying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Our picks

    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
        • Like
      • 49 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
      • 86 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

      Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

      So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

      Love, 

      RileyZ
      • 25 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

      Why?

      Increased reliability - less server errors


      Increased availability - less downtime


      Increased security - keeping us and you secure


      Increased capacity - ability to serve you better


      Increased speed - less waiting for things to load


      Faster development - server and service updates will come faster


      What are the changes?

      Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)


      Distributed computing


      Load balancing


      Git management of server files and filesystem


      Redis caching


      How?

      AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)


      AWS ElastiCache (Redis)


      AWS Load Balancing


      AWS EFS (Elastic file system)


      Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

      Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)


      Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)


      Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays


      Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour


      Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable


      Other back-end improvements





      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
      • 90 replies
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...