Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Naton

nHunter [Box Traps] [Net Traps] [Bird Snares] [Customization] [Black Chins/Salamanders] [ABC2] [Muling]

Posted (edited)

Please read this thread before purchasing and try out the trial first!

Repository Link:

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3446

Description:

• This bot will train hunter using box traps, net traps, and bird snares.

Instructions:

• Choose the trap of your choice
  • Select tiles of your choice using the tile selector (for net traps, select the tile of the tree)
  • Non-Wilderness - Start at the location you want to hunt with the traps in your inventory (dax walker will be used to travel to the location but it's recommended to start there)
  • Wilderness - Start at a bank with the necessary items that you selected. See the specific wilderness instructions below in the category Wilderness.

Requirements:

• An account with the hunter level to hunt the creature of your choice, and the traps necessary to do so. Any necessary quests are required as well (ex. you must have completed Eagles Peak to use box traps).

Script arguments:

• As with all of my scripts, you can load your last settings with the script argument "settings:last". You can load any specific settings profile with "settings:settingsName".

Pictures:

18ab23d30960899d58f36f4f2496b23a.png

50c0a48ee123c3489c5dba6e599318e9.png

a98e59d9b4c6cfa1647338e5d5b2eb8a.pngnHunter_farm_progress.PNG

123.PNG

988b6dd683b90cd546833772da870b19.png

5.PNG

38bde6f219e398e3f77fd86a91543f45.png

502993faef5ff39d06fc1359977a5d0b.png

f759d42f77a611e381bd8c9a8348e522.png

Features:

• Net traps (greens, reds, blacks) (doesn't currently do anything special for desert lizards)
  • Box traps (all prey: ferrets, chins, red chins, black chins)
  • Bird snares (all the birds)
  • Fully customizable hunting locations with main tiles and backup tiles (see below for more info on main/backup tiles)
  • Wilderness support (black chins/sals)
  • Anti-pk
  • Muling
  • ABC2
  • World hopping on players nearby
  • World hopping on hunter nearby
  • Killing stray prey
  • Numerous customization options to create your own playstyle (see advanced preferences)

View Free Trial:

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3446

Preferences:

If you have any questions about any of the preferences, then please ask. Feel free to join my discord, PM me here, or leave a reply to this thread.

Dynamic Signatures:

http://nscripting.com/hunter/signatures/users/YourTribotUsernameHere.png

All%20Users.png

Highscores:

http://nscripting.com/highscores/hunter/

Pricing:

Pricing is subject to change at any time

Visit the repository link for up-to-date pricing

Let me know if there is a specific instance package you'd like to see.

Refunds will only be given in the case that there is an actual issue with the script.

Bugs/Errors:

Please delete hooks.dat and the jagex cache before reporting bugs. Also make sure that you have good internet connection and are not disconnecting/having extremely poor FPS.

• Please leave bug reports down below (or in my discord). I will fix them as soon as possible - they are very much appreciated.

Suggestions:

• If anyone has any suggestions that could help make the script even better than please let me know, I am open to any suggestions.

Notes:

Hunter is a widely botted click-intensive activity that is known by jagex. Jagex has actively taken measures to reduce hunter botting in the past (ex. add eagles peak as a requirement to box traps). It's highly recommended to not bot on an account you care about, especially doing an activity like hunter. 

Keep in mind this script was just released (3/11/2020). It was extensively beta tested with over 150 days of runtime but things can fall through the cracks. Please report any issues you are experiencing.

Main Tiles vs Backup Tiles:

Main tiles will always be used if possible. The script will always prefer a main tile over a backup tile.

If there are no main tiles left, the backup tiles will then be searched to find a trap location.

Backup tiles can be ignored if you are world hopping on players/hunter nearby.

These traps should be placed nearby your other tiles in the same general area.

Wilderness Hunting:

In order to hunt in the wilderness, the script requires a few extra configurations.

Go to Advanced Preferences -> Wildernesss Trapping.

You must configure the Gear and Inventory categories. The remaining categories are handled by default, and are completely optional.

(Advanced Preferences -> Wilderness Trapping -> Gear, Advanced Preferences -> Wilderness Trapping -> Inventory)

Set up traps in your inventory. Bring teleports either equipped or in your inventory. Your exit teleport should be equipped for fast use.

Your inventory must contain at least the max # of traps you can place a time. The script will exit the wilderness if it has less then the maximum amount of traps it can place.

Here's an example of my setup for black salamanders:

b8f2a08f51771e28d3a1e8086d4c70fc.png

3eb83fd9c645cb592f17263d48f7097a.png

World Hopping:

World hopping can be enabled at Advanced Preferences -> World Hopping (On Crash)

World hopping when players are nearby is rather straightforward, when there is the specified number of players within the specified number of tiles from the center of your traps, the script will world hop.

World hopping from a hunter is a little different. A hunter is considered nearby if there is a nearby trap that isn't ours, and a nearby player that isn't us.

Losing Traps:

No script is perfect unfortunately. Things can occur, the game could lag and mistakes happen. Sometimes this can result in traps being lost. If you have any information on what specifically caused the script to lose a trap, please provide it to me. Preferably a gif/screenshot of the situation and the debug.

Note that there is a failsafe for this: Advanced Preferences -> Trap Resetting -> Pickup nearby fallen traps that are probably ours.

This failsafe is automatically enabled if using net traps.

Paint CPU Usage:

The script paints a lot of stuff on the game screen. This will slightly increase CPU usage. However, it should be noted that minimizing your clients will result in nothing being painted because tribot automatically disables graphics. It's highly recommend to minimize your clients no matter what you are using in order to save CPU. I could add an option in the future to disable some paint stuff but as of now I have no plans because minimizing your client stops all script painting and more.

Muling:

The script currently supports muling chinchompas. Note that the script won't currently use any teleports to travel to your mule. You should place your mule nearby your hunters. (ex. if hunting at feldip hills, have your mule somewhere nearby).

Desert Hunting:

The script can hunt desert lizards. To bank for more waterskins, configure a non-wilderness inventory setup that includes waterskins, traps, and a shantay pass. You can pick the quantity of each to bring every trip.

Ex.

8406fa4e7f7364df0a537841d31c8fdd.png

Edited by Naton
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Array
43 minutes ago, Aspiwell said:

Congrats on release, this looks awesome!

Do you think there could be a Herbiboar option in this script in the foreseeable future?

I don't currently have any plans to do this but things could change

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Archhh said:

As soon as I begin using the script via looking glass, the script becomes extremely choppy and laggy. The laggy/choppiness stops if i Stop the script as well.

Tried deleting hooks as well

https://pastebin.com/pNTh4kKG

Added an option to disable extra screen painting, advanced preferences -> paint. Try this

Edit: Looks like LG makes the script extremely slow, I'll try to add some optimizations in for this

Edited by Naton

48 minutes ago, Naton said:

Added an option to disable extra screen painting, advanced preferences -> paint. Try this

Edit: Looks like LG makes the script extremely slow, I'll try to add some optimizations in for this

Awesome thank you, I’m off to bed and will be available to test any fixes tomorrow 

Posted (edited)

Great script. Although while hunting red salamanders it clicks a second to quick most of the time before a task has finished, then it has to reclick.

Tried upping reaction time in setting but no joy.

Using looking glass so could be the issue.

Edited by Nukem

4 hours ago, Nukem said:

Great script. Although while hunting red salamanders it clicks a second to quick most of the time before a task has finished, then it has to reclick.

Tried upping reaction time in setting but no joy.

Using looking glass so could be the issue.

When placing a trap, you have a short window after placing the trap before being forced off the trap where you can click things without issues. The script tries to click but if it goes too slow it won't make the cutoff and it''ll have to re-click after being forced off the trap tile. Unfortunately looking glass makes the script run slower (which I'll be trying to look into today but I'm not sure how much I can change about it) so it will probably usually miss this cutoff. You can enable a setting at advanced preferences -> trap resetting -> "wait until we've been force moved off current trap", and "wait until forced movement off trap complete" to try and wait

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Myles Jnr said:

does not let you select is net box or bird trapping. its stuck on bird trapping?

I just submitted a fix for this. Let me know if you have any further issues.

1 hour ago, Jurii said:

Any plans to add the Manicial Monkey hunting method in the future?

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Maniacal_monkey_(Hunter)

I don't currently have any plans to add this, sorry

Made a few optimizations for looking glass

Note that currently there is something in tribot that is very slow on looking glass caused by having transparent chatbox enabled in resizable mode. I submitted a report here https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/TRiBot-Issues/-/issues/317 and todd told me he'd look into it. Disable this setting in game if you would like LG to run faster.