Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
abdulla123123

Cant load my own script??

Recommended Posts

Sorry for the lack of information. 

No it doesn't show up in my tribot client. When i press "Start scripts" and the menu opens up where i should be able to choose scripts, but all it says is "Scripts" but doesn't show me my script, which makes me unable to load it to tribot...?

2 minutes ago, bbuu20 said:

What do you mean you can't make tribot load your script? Does it show up in your tribot client?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, abdulla123123 said:

Sorry for the lack of information. 

No it doesn't show up in my tribot client. When i press "Start scripts" and the menu opens up where i should be able to choose scripts, but all it says is "Scripts" but doesn't show me my script, which makes me unable to load it to tribot...?

 

Ok, the project compiles successfully? Did you make a script manifest? Did you change the output path to the .tribot bin folder? Does the project have a valid name/version in script manifest?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, bbuu20 said:

Ok, the project compiles successfully? Did you make a script manifest? Did you change the output path to the .tribot bin folder? Does the project have a valid name/version in script manifest?

By compile you mean the "build project" right? Cause it builds it without any error.

Yes i have the script manifest, unless something is wrong? since this script is mostly just to test and learn scripting.

@ScriptManifest(
        authors = "RinZZZ TEST",
        category = "Ground item picker",
        name = "groundpicker",
        description = "Picks up runes",
        version = 1.0,
        gameMode = 1
)

Output path and test output path is in appdata/roaming/.tribot/bin

EDIT> This is how it looks on tribot

test.png

Edited by abdulla123123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, abdulla123123 said:

By compile you mean the "build project" right? Cause it builds it without any error.

Yes i have the script manifest, unless something is wrong? since this script is mostly just to test and learn scripting.

@ScriptManifest(
        authors = "RinZZZ TEST",
        category = "Ground item picker",
        name = "groundpicker",
        description = "Picks up runes",
        version = 1.0,
        gameMode = 1
)

Output path and test output path is in appdata/roaming/.tribot/bin

EDIT> This is how it looks on tribot

test.png

1164836339_Annotation2020-03-09200226.png.5fb8bdbce6ee1dc2eb41c7d5b0b3b455.png

Did you do this? Local scripts compile to the bin folder. Also, "Ground item picker" is not a valid category, but I don't think that matters.

Edit: Netami is right, I didn't notice you didn't have vip.

Edited by bbuu20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, abdulla123123 said:

seriously?... i mean like i just want to try out my own script lol. Is there any other way around this or do i have to use other client?

It's worth getting, it's only 6 dollars for unlimited botting instances, and access to the best antiban on the market.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bbuu20 said:

It's worth getting, it's only 6 dollars for unlimited botting instances, and access to the best antiban on the market.

So, my problem is that i need to have VIP only ? 

Should have solved the problem if i knew from the beginning rather than wasting 2 hours googling all (lost more dollars in time than paying tribot xD)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, abdulla123123 said:

So, my problem is that i need to have VIP only ? 

Should have solved the problem if i knew from the beginning rather than wasting 2 hours googling all (lost more dollars in time than paying tribot xD)

Yea, my bad for not noticing.

Standard vip is all you need to run local scripts, yes.

Edited by bbuu20
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Our picks

    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 30 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
      • 74 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

      Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

      So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

      Love, 

      RileyZ
      • 23 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

      Why?

      Increased reliability - less server errors


      Increased availability - less downtime


      Increased security - keeping us and you secure


      Increased capacity - ability to serve you better


      Increased speed - less waiting for things to load


      Faster development - server and service updates will come faster


      What are the changes?

      Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)


      Distributed computing


      Load balancing


      Git management of server files and filesystem


      Redis caching


      How?

      AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)


      AWS ElastiCache (Redis)


      AWS Load Balancing


      AWS EFS (Elastic file system)


      Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

      Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)


      Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)


      Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays


      Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour


      Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable


      Other back-end improvements





      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
      • 90 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...