Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold

Hey all! Been using Tribot for a while now. While I'm certainly not experienced I can usually solve my own issues (although I am a bit of a noob) considering I'm generally quite tech savvy. However, my Google-Fu and trying all the steps I can think of has not yielded results in this case.

So, I've been using Tribot fine for months now and suddenly today it simply doesn't work anymore. I didn't change anything on my laptop or edit any settings anywhere. One moment it was working, the next it's dead. Whenever I start Tribot and try to login I get an error. The error I get depends on whether or not I have Console Mode enabled. When I have Console Mode enabled I get an "Unable to create client instance" error and when I have Console Mode disabled I get a "Session Invalid" error message (screenshots below, let me know if you need any error files or anything). I'm 100% entering the correct password (can log into website with it fine), I tried deleting the cache folder in Appdata (didn't delete anything else though, such as Script profiles etc, could this be worth trying?).

Overall, I'm stumped. I've restarted, redownloaded, deleted cache, and checked my login details are correct. I would really appreciate some advice or assistance (or the ability to post this in the client bug forum if that's required). Happy to try anything to make this work, as I said I'm not super experienced with Tribot but I have some general tech knowledge so I should be able to follow along to an extent regardless of how complex the potential solution is. 

Thanks,

Rose

Tribot_error_2.png

Tribot_error_1.png

Array

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By manusza
      Im stucked with that screen, here's the bot debug
    • By jesusgj18
      Tengo un problema ya que compré un script premium.
      Es que después de que el bot se ejecuta durante 2 horas, se detiene.
      y cuando intentó ejecutar el bot de nuevo, me muestra el error que se muestra en la imagen.
      Es un bot increíble, pero tengo ese problema ya que lo tengo y es desalentador

Como el bot no funciona más de 2 horas , le pedí ayuda al creador del bot, pero él respondió que ya es un problema con tribot.

AYUDA

• By rvqx
      I have got 10 instances of aAgility and  currently i can only run one account at same time. When i try to run 2nd acc it says "The maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed. Cannot run script."
      And yes i did check instance manager and there it seems only one instance is used. (I even tried to kill that instance and then tried to start script again, still same) @TRiLeZ @Fluffee @Todd  @Aropupu 

Edit: Sorry, the problem was the VIP, Fixed.
    • By r0ot
      I've nearly got TRiBot running on an Ubuntu machine but have run into an error with the loader.  When I run the loader for the first time and it populates the dependencies folder, the file togl.dll get's downloaded instead of libTOGL.so which TRiBot.jar eventually looks for.  Error looks like this:
      Loading TOGL Loading: /home/<user>/.tribot/dependancies/libTOGL.so Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-1" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't load library /home/<user>/.tribot/dependancies/ibTOGL.so Inside my dependencies folder there's a file called togl.dll.  The bug report forum says I need to post here before I can post there.
    • By oxon
      hi i just made an account with facebook and added some credits, i can log in via fb but there is not that option via the client, when i tried changing my password i needed a password, which i do not have because i created acc via fb, i tried fb passwords anyway which did not work. I then tried to un sync my fb profile so i could maybe set a password but it told me i have no other way of signing in. So i cant remove my fb, i cant sign in because of fb, and i cant sign in via fb on the client, does anyone know how i can fix this?
    • By Jigglepurf
      So i try to start triBot and it says "Files loaded triBot will now start" and then the window closes and Nothing else happens. Am i doing something wrong?
    • By virusss
      Hello,
      There seems to be a problem with botting on a specific computer. My friend and I are botting on two different computers. The account is created on my friend's computer. The bots that were all banned are on my computer. We both share the exact same proxies and accounts, so we don't have any issues logging in the wrong proxies. He makes the accounts and gives me accounts as soon as more bots cannot be put on his computer due to CPU usage / RAM usage. He has so far handed me 9 accounts. Some were accounts he has successfully botted for a month and some that were fresh. All of the bots that were given to me have died within a few days. He has shown me how to handle the bots while scripts are running. He has even tried to do accounts himself on my computer. Same outcome. We have changed the scripts. We have tested on different scripts, Sigma Magic, Auto Agility, CombatAIO, daxMiner, Master Thiever AIO. We have changed the amount of time we have scripted on each account. Ranging from 30 mins per day to 4 hours per day with breaks between certain days as well. The scripts don't seem to be the issue since the same scripts are run on my friend's computer and are doing perfectly fine. One account got banned on my computer despite not running any scripts on it. We have also deleted Jagex's files and cache and still no luck. We're confused and are wondering if it's even possible Jagex can see our processes or compare any hardware. Our mains are played on our respective computers on the same IP and are not banned. The Java versions are also different but are working perfectly fine besides getting banned. 

My friends computer details:
      Desktop Windows 10 Home AMD Processor Java: jdk1.8.0_151 My computer details:
      Laptop: Lenovo Windows 8.1 Pro Intel Processor Java: jdk1.8.0_121 Any help would be appreciated and we will post more details if asked upon.
      Thanks.
    • By Zulrahkiller20
      Hello i need help what to do if my Pest Control bot not working right, he is doing something but not what he supposed to do bot runned 50 games but mannaged to get only 6 point.Problem is it dont gain points because of inanctivity.What should i do? Should i ask scripter to fix the script or to return money? because bot is working very bad right now making zero progress .
    • By ReeseS72
      Hi, can anyone please help me? I bought VIP to use bots after my trial ended, but its saying I need to buy vip still?
  • Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 86 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 26 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies