• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
BottingTom

Error help [SOLVED]

[SOLVED] Disabling antiban has fixed this.

My script functions 95% of the time, at the time the bug occurs the script is often sleeping whilst awaiting a smithing task to be completed. it occurs seemingly without cause, even after already having banked and smelted multiple times, there is no pattern that i can observe. when it does occur, the script doesn’t end but the below bot debug is produced multiple times in quick succession. lastly the camera is automatically re-positioned to focus in on the "Bank booth" which is a) already visible b, I’m not sure why it is being executed during a period of time that the script should be idle and c, i don't have anything in my script to reposition the camera on said object.

https://pastebin.com/yNbmL5w5

Any  help would be greatly appreciated

my code related to the bank booth (first attempt at a script be gentle)

code.png.bc75dbb42491965d6d74b2994b13f405.png

Edited by BottingTom
Solved

1 hour ago, ELON said:

@BottingTom

should be using that aswell it uses abc2 aswell to determine how it opens bank with booth or npc each time aswell

3 hours ago, botuser420 said:

Why not use Banking.openBank() ?

i tried that orginally, however it won't click the booth directly, it always moves closer to the bank before attempting to open it, even though bank is on screen.

25 minutes ago, BottingTom said:

i tried that orginally, however it won't click the booth directly, it always moves closer to the bank before attempting to open it, even though bank is on screen.

That's not how it should work. Are you sure you are calling openBank() and not walkToBank()?

I'm still getting the exact same error, so i stripped the code to literally just this and had a full invent of steel bars (2353) to try and source the error, why am i getting

"java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "Bank booth""      (doesnt matter if im stood directly next to the bank or 20 squares away can happen anywhere)

as an error when bank() isnt even being called? i feel like im missing something fundementally stupid.

image.png.70e7e314db7770ce6cb506ab3c3b2b7b.png

Edited by BottingTom
extra info

24 minutes ago, BottingTom said:

I'm still getting the exact same error, so i stripped the code to literally just this and had a full invent of steel bars (2358) to try and source the error, why am i getting

"java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "Bank booth""      (doesnt matter if im stood directly next to the bank or 20 squares away can happen anywhere)

as an error when bank() isnt even being called? i feel like im missing something fundementally stupid.

image.png.03fc354c12c89f2f86fc48b2a3131da1.png

I realize this is probably a really dumb question, but I'm going to ask it anyway. Have you compiled your code?

A less dumb question: Are you positive that your script output path is correct? Something like an IntelliJ update could've changed your project structure.

I would say run through all the project settings and make sure they're right. That error really makes it seem like your script hasn't actually been updated. Also, what line does it say the error occurs at?

Edited by bbuu20

8 minutes ago, bbuu20 said:

I realize this is probably a really dumb question, but I'm going to ask it anyway. Have you compiled your code?

A less dumb question: Are you positive that your script output path is correct? Something like an IntelliJ update could've changed your project structure.

yes it is compiled, and my output path is "C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\.tribot\bin" which i believe is correct

https://pastebin.com/yNbmL5w5 is the full error 

edit: i think my project settings are ok as i can update the script then compile it and have it execute the change in game.

Edited by BottingTom
info

8 minutes ago, BottingTom said:

yes it is compiled, and my output path is "C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\.tribot\bin" which i believe is correct

https://pastebin.com/yNbmL5w5 is the full error 

edit: i think my project settings are ok as i can update the script then compile it and have it execute the change in game.

What happens if you delete the bank method entirely? I think it may be a tribot library error, maybe you edited a file by accident. You could try deleting your .tribot folder entirely, and then re-running tribot.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By mjdge
      So I can run the command to get the text from the interface, and I can print to console, when I print to console I have copy pasted the text to then put it into an if statement:
      String test = RandomInterfaceName.getText()
      if (test == "Text that it prints in console that is literally the exact same" {
      Do something
      }
      However it never says the if statement is correct, is it due to a formatting error in my code or in my text? Any help greatly appreciated
    • By beenoopy
      Hello I am new to scripting and have recently begun making my own personal scripts for activities that have no good paid bots. I have been having problems in the script I'm currently working on with a bug that occurs when the tribot client moves my camera, causing the objects that need to be clicked to overlap/it starts clicking the wrong thing etc etc. 

Now I'm fully aware that this isn't a problem with tribot or the antiban but most likely it has to do with my noobiness and lack of experience in programming.

The camera angle it turns to always happens around the same time and turns to the same angle every time (doesn't appear to be random)
      I have not added any manual abc2 or camera changes inside of my script, whatever is causing this to happen is built into tribot.
      The first solution that came to mind was to try and disable camera rotation all together but I can't figure out a good way to do this and I have also read that if the script requires the camera to be in a certain angle I am doing something wrong.
      The optimal solution I am now looking for is how can I adapt the script to still work when the camera is rotated by tribot.
      There are still other bugs I am working through but this one in particular I have no clue how to begin to fix it. Please remember I am super new to this and some things that should be obvious I may be oblivious to. I am learning a lot every day and am having a lot of fun with scripting
    • By saturos35
      So I've verified my email address to pay with Paypal, however when I check out it gives me this message " Please verify the ownership of your PayPal account email address. ", even though literally one line below that message, it has the same email listed as verified.
      Any ideas? I can't pay with credit card or bitcoins.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I verified another email on the Paypal account and the transaction went through.
  • Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 31 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 74 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 23 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies