Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Naton

nGreen Dragon Killer [Intelligent + Quick Anti-Pk] [All Wilderness Locations] [Restocking] [Muling] [Customization]

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, maxwhalez said:

I bought it and it’s been really great only things I can say is

1. How and where do I access the muling that’s why I bought the script and I see nothing of it?

2. Support to turn off roofs, i saw something in the settings about checking it and I turned it off but it seems like all it does is alert you

 

other than those the script is pretty perfect

Muling only occurs while restocking. Advanced preferences -> restocking -> muling

Disabling roofs can be found at Advanced Preferences -> Optional Failsafe -> Remove roofs if necessary (make sure this is enabled, if its disabled then it will just warn you)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Array

That fixed everything thank you so much, great script, and to the guy above saying he did it for 8hrs I’ve done it straight 3days so far with 13 min breaks every couple hours and still got multiple accs going

 

Understandable if not, but if you could add an option to use the class setup we have without looting bag, and use if applicable (as in if I die with it, don’t use it instead of logging, until the player gets it, then switch it to use again)
 

WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND 10/10

Edited by maxwhalez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, maxwhalez said:

That fixed everything thank you so much, great script, and to the guy above saying he did it for 8hrs I’ve done it straight 3days so far with 13 min breaks every couple hours and still got multiple accs going

 

Understandable if not, but if you could add an option to use the class setup we have without looting bag, and use if applicable (as in if I die with it, don’t use it instead of logging, until the player gets it, then switch it to use again)
 

WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND 10/10

It should already do this if you have a looting bag in your inventory. Right click it in the gui and make sure "skip if missing" is selected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey script working well now with the games necklase

Can you make an update so that the script avoids being in combat with two different dragons in lower south rev caves? Most of the time it is being attacked by two dragons and it does not move so that it can only be fighting a single dragon

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Sackwell said:

Does this bot support anti-dragon potions incase youre too lazy to do dslayer?

Yes it can use antifire potions

 

3 minutes ago, gangster2k8 said:

@NatonHey script was working well this morning but now it is stuck when teleporting to corp beast. It will just be stuck and keep spamming corp beast tele fromgames necklace. Please fix thank you

Please take a gif so I can properly understand what is happening

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

any way for you to make it so that if the bot starts, and cannot wield an anti-fire dragon should, it will teleport to the champions guild, start dragons slayer then equip the antifire dragon shield to use for the bot?  If it hasn't started or completed dragon slayer, it will keep spam clicking the anti dragon shield.  Some accs I get are haven't started dragon slayer and have to just talk to the guy to start the quest to wield.

 

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Androbolic said:

any way for you to make it so that if the bot starts, and cannot wield an anti-fire dragon should, it will teleport to the champions guild, start dragons slayer then equip the antifire dragon shield to use for the bot?  If it hasn't started or completed dragon slayer, it will keep spam clicking the anti dragon shield.  Some accs I get are haven't started dragon slayer and have to just talk to the guy to start the quest to wield.

 

thanks

If there's a lot of demand for a feature like this I can consider it further.

For now, I've added a failsafe that will end the script if that message appears in the chatbox so it doesn't click forever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Naton said:

If there's a lot of demand for a feature like this I can consider it further.

For now, I've added a failsafe that will end the script if that message appears in the chatbox so it doesn't click forever.

can you add a failsafe to for if accounts do not have the required attack level to wield a weapon as well.  for example, i use an abyssal whip but some random accounts i get are like 60 attack and cannot wield the whip.  is there an option where if its not 70 attack, it'll purchase a viggoras chainmace instead and sell the whip? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Androbolic said:

can you add a failsafe to for if accounts do not have the required attack level to wield a weapon as well.  for example, i use an abyssal whip but some random accounts i get are like 60 attack and cannot wield the whip.  is there an option where if its not 70 attack, it'll purchase a viggoras chainmace instead and sell the whip? 

I just added a failsafe for equipping items that can't be equipped, assuming the generic message "You are not a high enough level to use this item." appears in the chatbox. There is not a setting for this. If you want advanced automatic control of stuff like this, you could create two settings file (one with a whip, and one with some other item) and use nRestocker to choose between them based on attack level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, miggo13 said:

Im having a problem where its restocking and the amulet of glory is out of charges then it unequip it and tries to deposit it but it instead just hovers over the amulet of glory without clicking while in the inventory

 

Can you take a gif of this? Are you using looking glass?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Naton said:

Can you take a gif of this? Are you using looking glass?

I dont really know how to do that, but yes i do use looking glass,  it has issues to click on the empty Amulet of glory/Ring of wealth when its in certain spots in the inventory mostly when the Glory/Ring is in the second row of the inventory when its about to deposit it for restocking

Does a picture work ? i mean its just standing there while hovering the empty glory/ring of wealth, mouse pointer not moving or anything, its literally like a picture haha

Another problem i have while trying the Ring of duelling at clan wars instead, and sometimes before it enters the portal to regain hp then it would instead run back to bank and then deposit amulet of burning and then withdrawing it again and then runs to the portal and before it enters it will run to bank again and repeats the process, it would happen sometimes only, other than that the script is great as always but i would really want to resolve the empty Amulet of glory/Ring of wealth problem, im willing to give whatever information you demand

Edited by miggo13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, miggo13 said:

I dont really know how to do that, but yes i do use looking glass,  it has issues to click on the empty Amulet of glory/Ring of wealth when its in certain spots in the inventory mostly when the Glory/Ring is in the second row of the inventory when its about to deposit it for restocking

Does a picture work ? i mean its just standing there while hovering the empty glory/ring of wealth, mouse pointer not moving or anything, its literally like a picture haha

Another problem i have while trying the Ring of duelling at clan wars instead, and sometimes before it enters the portal to regain hp then it would instead run back to bank and then deposit amulet of burning and then withdrawing it again and then runs to the portal and before it enters it will run to bank again and repeats the process, it would happen sometimes only, other than that the script is great as always but i would really want to resolve the empty Amulet of glory/Ring of wealth problem, im willing to give whatever information you demand

Can you please try disabling all plugins in OSBuddy, and restarting the client + tribot? Someone had that issue awhile ago (at clan wars) and it was an issue with plugins. As for the glory issue, this also sounds like a looking glass issue. Does it happen 100% of the time? If so it's probably also a plugin issue. Specifically make sure all jewelry plugins are disabled (ex. the ones that show number of charges where the item quantity would be). After trying this, please send a screenshot with the debug if you still have issues.

 

Edit: Sorry had enabled and not disabled written.

Edited by Naton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Naton said:

Can you please try disabling all plugins in OSBuddy, and restarting the client + tribot? Someone had that issue awhile ago (at clan wars) and it was an issue with plugins. As for the glory issue, this also sounds like a looking glass issue. Does it happen 100% of the time? If so it's probably also a looking glass issue. Specifically make sure all jewelry plugins are disabled (ex. the ones that show number of charges where the item quantity would be). After trying this, please send a screenshot with the debug if you still have issues.

 

Edit: Sorry had enabled and not disabled written.

Okay im trying it right now, thanks, it might solve the problem i feel, it only happens when the glory/wealth is empty and is in a certain spot in the inventory, so should i have everything disabled or enabled, i got confused when you edited ur message haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, miggo13 said:

Okay im trying it right now, thanks, it might solve the problem i feel, it only happens when the glory/wealth is empty and is in a certain spot in the inventory, so should i have everything disabled or enabled, i got confused when you edited ur message haha

All plugins should be disabled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Our picks

    • [CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT] 2019 Botter's Choice Awards
      2019 Botter’s Choice Awards

      To celebrate the launch of our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog,

      we’re doing a giveaway! 

      The TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog: 

      Teaching you how to do more advanced botting, faster.
      Contest Details

      Prize: 3 winners will be selected to win 25 TRiBot credits.

      How to enter:

      Respond to this forum post by November 12th tagging the thread for: 

      Your favorite script

      Provide a brief explanation (1-2 sentences) why you think that script should be put in the top 5. 

      Who can enter?

      Botter’s who are not currently scripters. Sorry scripters, the people are going to vote. Your contest is here.

      The top 5 in each category will be showcased on our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog in a “People’s Choice” section and promoted across the TRiBot website. 

      -- Credits will be awarded based on thoughtfulness and humor -- 

      Bonus points

      Use a meme in your explanation. Because we all love memes.

      *no purchase necessary. Winners will be announced on Friday, November 15, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. on our News and Announcements forum. 

      -- Vote Below -- 
        • Like
      • 28 replies
    • [READ TO THE END FOR A TEASER]

      I've noticed some new TRiBotters have had some troubles finding out sources of how to do certain things, such as using advanced scripts and often get lost in the forums.

      We are still getting posts asking where to start, what to do, recommended scripts, etc. 

      As many of you know, I am new to the team, and had troubles myself learning how to bot, let alone script. 

      So, what our team decided to do was make it easier to learn how to bot, how to script, and just become an overall better botter and scripter faster. 

      As some of you might have seen, I've posted 3 new blogs, you can check it out by clicking on the following picture or here.


      These first 3 blogs are the first of many blogs that will be TRiBot official. They are encouraged to be challenged, improved upon and act as A Best Practices Guide for Botters.

      What information would you like to see in the blogs?

      👇 [TEASER] 👇

      .

      .

      .

      We are going to be hosting a  CONTEST  this  OCTOBER.

      Its scary to think how soon you'll find out.👻

      Stay tuned.


      - RileyZ
      • 8 replies
    • Today marks a big day for TRiBot! To make it easier for users to use TRiBot, we've created installers available for every platform! These installers are all bundled with the latest version of OpenJDK 1.8 (Java 😎, which is LG compatible.

      Using TRiBot is now easy. Simply download the installer for your platform, install TRiBot, and run it. The TRiBot Loader will correctly identify the bundled JDK so there's no need to change the Java selection.

      Windows

      EXE installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.exe


      MSI installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.msi


      Portable version: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.zip


      Mac OS

      Installer: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.dmg


      Portable version: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.tgz


      Unix/Linux

      Installer: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.sh


      RPM installer (CentOS/Fedora): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.rpm


      DEB installer (Debian): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.deb


      Portable version: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.tar.gz


      Platform Independent

      JAR file: tribot-loader-4.0.3.jar


      Note that this jar file does not include the bundled JDK.



      Windows and Mac OS users may notice a warning message stating that the installer/application is un-recognized or un-trusted. Please ignore this message and proceed with running the installer/application. We need to acquire a code signing certificate so that we can sign the installers letting the operating system know that these files can be trusted. It will take a week or more to acquire one, so please hold tight.

      Other notable changes to the TRiBot Loader:

      Support getting the version from OpenJDK distributions


      Add check for bundled JDK


      Copy OpenJDK tools.jar to the bundled JDK if not present


      Set the current java as the first available list entry


      Ignore Java versions which are symbolic links


      Make the bundled JDK the preferred Java version


      Update icon images


      Reduce the number of HTTP calls
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 32 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

      Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

      So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

      Love, 

      RileyZ
        • Like
      • 18 replies
    • Hello TRiBot,

      Today we have a significant release that has been in the works for the last month addressing several key issues, features and bugs in the backlog.

      With these changes, we are also including a new TRiBot Loader which will allow you to select any version that is released. This adds the flexibility of allowing you to revert to a previous version should an issue arise, run development only builds, view an accurate change log between versions etc. we are very proud to offer this feature and think it will add a lot more functionality down the road as we continue to release new versions.

      These changes include 80+ commits by our development team, a list of them is summarized below and also available for your viewing pleasure in the new TRiBot Loader.

      In addition, we have taken additional steps to improve as a development team by adding continuous integration and deployment into our workflow to assist in delivering timely releases such as bug fixes as well as new features on a weekly basis depending on our development cycle.
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 39 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...