Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Naton

nGreen Dragon Killer [Intelligent + Quick Anti-Pk] [All Wilderness Locations] [Restocking] [Muling] [Customization]

Recommended Posts

Repository Link:

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3402

Description:

  • This bot will kill Green dragons in the wilderness

Instructions:

  • Set up your inventory/equipment in the GUI
  • All food should be supported
  • Select a dragon location
  • Recommended: Bring a teleport (include it in your inventory/equipement and the script will use it). All locations support either a burning amulet or a games necklace (View the instructions in the GUI for an up to date mapping)
  • Recommended: Bring a looting bag. This will be used by the script if one is available; if one is not available then it will ignore it and loot one if possible (make sure looting looting bags is enabled in advanced preferences, it's enabled by default)

Requirements:

  • Enough stats to kill green dragons (but you probably want to be able to equip an anti-dragon shield)

Script arguments:

  • As with all of my scripts, you can load your last settings with the script argument "settings:last". You can load any specific settings profile with "settings:settingsName".

Pictures/Videos:

elmZrup.gif

 

ngreendragonkiller.pngJScSqDz.pngf386cd6efb09af0c31fcc5886ca7620e.png700k.pngxRX53iU.pngcfb8b53ba6bb549e2c6a1a7ce9ae5ce8.png84c2d54cbe0970aea75aab3bf9e913e3.png750c0072b9454600959aa9ef4ac60c9f.png

Features:

  • All green dragon locations in the wilderness
  • Custom inventory/equipment setups
  • Looting bag
  • Intelligent anti-pk
  • Teleporting
  • Restocking
  • Muling
  • Prayers
  • ... and much more, try it out yourself with the free trial!

View Free Trial:

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3402

Preferences:

If you have any questions about any of the preferences, then please ask. Feel free to join my discord, PM me here, or leave a reply to this thread.

Dynamic Signatures:

http://nscripting.com/gdk/signatures/users/ + your tribot username .png

All%20Users.png

Highscores:

http://nscripting.com/highscores/gdk/

Pricing:

Pricing is subject to change at any time

Visit the repository link for up-to-date pricing

The current prices are test prices. I wasn't sure what to price it as so I priced it roughly 2/3rds of my blast furnace script.

Let me know if there is a specific instance package you'd like to see.

Refunds will only be given in the case that there is an actual issue with the script.

Bugs/Errors:

Please delete hooks.dat and the jagex cache before reporting bugs. Also make sure that you have good internet connection and are not disconnecting/having extremely poor FPS.

  • Please leave bug reports down below (or in my discord). I will fix them as soon as possible - they are very much appreciated.

Suggestions:

  • If anyone has any suggestions that could help make the script even better than please let me know, I am open to any suggestions.
Edited by Naton
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zickzucker said:

Damn took a break from RS comeback to see your scripts becoming ever better, even with the graphics. Grats on the release if i find the time ill make a new account to run this on. What would you rec the minimum stats to run?

I tested it on an account with 60 attack, 70 strength, and 30 defence. However, the higher your stats, the more money you will make.

8 minutes ago, wristband43 said:

Why doesn't it support using a cannon yet will supports hopping if there are cannons in your world? I feel like cannon support and green dragons go hand in hand

I may add cannon support if I see it's highly requested. It does support hopping if there is a cannon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2020 at 10:51 AM, Naton said:

I tested it on an account with 60 attack, 70 strength, and 30 defence. However, the higher your stats, the more money you will make.

I may add cannon support if I see it's highly requested. It does support hopping if there is a cannon.

Cannon support = a must! Can truly rocket the profits!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2020 at 10:51 AM, Naton said:

I tested it on an account with 60 attack, 70 strength, and 30 defence. However, the higher your stats, the more money you will make.

I may add cannon support if I see it's highly requested. It does support hopping if there is a cannon.

Do you think you could add Viggora's Chainmace ether recharging? Since this is a wildy boss, the chainmace when charged up increases accuracy by 50% + damage boost. It's also a lvl 60 atk weapon so it lets people jump into this at a lower level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found an odd bug where when i select load inventory, it says it cannot have more than 28 items, and when i put stuff back in the bank, and pull less out, it loads. I notice this same issue occasionally happens with nCrab as well, i'm assuming some kind of a check for counting that is counting possibly items worn as well?

 

[20:11:49] Starting client.
[20:11:53] Downloading script 'nGreen Dragon Killer'.
[20:12:00] Script Started: nGreen Dragon Killer.
[20:12:00] [Info] Please remember, make sure to try deleting hooks and restarting the client x2 if you are experiencing issues with the script. This must be done before submitting a bug report.
[20:12:00] [Info] Additionally, make sure 'Use hook storage' is disabled in your tribot settings.
[20:12:00] [Info] Enable remove-roofs in the game settings to ensure the script can properly travel, and make sure you are not zoomed in past the default camera level.
[20:12:00] [Info] Please disable all plugins in your looking glass client. These can cause scripts to malfunction because they change the game client.
[20:12:00] [nGreen Dragon Killer] nScript support discord: https://discord.gg/RKRJTzV
[20:12:00] Disabled all randoms.
[20:12:04] [Info] Invalid entry, cannot have over 28 items
[20:12:05] [Info] Invalid entry, cannot have over 28 items
[20:12:05] [Info] Invalid entry, cannot have over 28 items
[20:12:05] [Info] Invalid entry, cannot have over 28 items
[20:12:05] [Info] Invalid entry, cannot have over 28 items
[20:12:06] [Info] Invalid entry, cannot have over 28 items
[20:12:35] [nGreen Dragon Killer] Unique preference profile successfully generated, seed: 3237578373674 (D********ts)
[20:12:35] [nGreen Dragon Killer] Session data tracker launched
[20:12:35] Enabled all randoms.
[20:12:35] [Debug] Set timed actions: [Check exp, Random right click, Move mouse, Rotate camera, Pick up mouse, Mouse leave game, Examine entity, Check tabs]
[20:12:35] java.lang.IllegalStateException: Inventory setup exceeds 28 items
[20:12:35]     at scripts.napi.framework.actions.general_actions.misc.j.G(InvSetup.java:228)
[20:12:35]     at scripts.napi.framework.actions.general_actions.misc.j.<init>(InvSetup.java:44)
[20:12:35]     at scripts.dragon_killer.actions.gear.u.<init>(SetupInventoryWrapper.java:20)
[20:12:35]     at scripts.dragon_killer.NDragonKiller.i(NDragonKiller.java:244)
[20:12:35]     at scripts.napi.framework.NScript.run(NScript.java:650)
[20:12:35]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
[20:12:35] [Debug] Script ending
[20:12:35] [nGreen Dragon Killer] Printing session statistics...
[20:12:35] [nGreen Dragon Killer] nGreen Dragon Killer
[20:12:35] [nGreen Dragon Killer] Runtime: 00:00:37
[20:12:35] [nGreen Dragon Killer] Loot: 0 (0/hr)
[20:12:35] [nGreen Dragon Killer] Deaths: 0 (0/hr)
[20:12:35] [nGreen Dragon Killer] Death Loss: ~0 (~0/hr)
[20:12:35] [Session Tracker] Data updated successfully
[20:12:35] Script Ended: nGreen Dragon Killer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, osrsgf001 said:

I found an odd bug where when i select load inventory, it says it cannot have more than 28 items, and when i put stuff back in the bank, and pull less out, it loads. I notice this same issue occasionally happens with nCrab as well, i'm assuming some kind of a check for counting that is counting possibly items worn as well?

 

[20:11:49] Starting client.
[20:11:53] Downloading script 'nGreen Dragon Killer'.
[20:12:00] Script Started: nGreen Dragon Killer.
[20:12:00] [Info] Please remember, make sure to try deleting hooks and restarting the client x2 if you are experiencing issues with the script. This must be done before submitting a bug report.
[20:12:00] [Info] Additionally, make sure 'Use hook storage' is disabled in your tribot settings.
[20:12:00] [Info] Enable remove-roofs in the game settings to ensure the script can properly travel, and make sure you are not zoomed in past the default camera level.
[20:12:00] [Info] Please disable all plugins in your looking glass client. These can cause scripts to malfunction because they change the game client.
[20:12:00] [nGreen Dragon Killer] nScript support discord: https://discord.gg/RKRJTzV
[20:12:00] Disabled all randoms.
[20:12:04] [Info] Invalid entry, cannot have over 28 items
[20:12:05] [Info] Invalid entry, cannot have over 28 items
[20:12:05] [Info] Invalid entry, cannot have over 28 items
[20:12:05] [Info] Invalid entry, cannot have over 28 items
[20:12:05] [Info] Invalid entry, cannot have over 28 items
[20:12:06] [Info] Invalid entry, cannot have over 28 items
[20:12:35] [nGreen Dragon Killer] Unique preference profile successfully generated, seed: 3237578373674 (D********ts)
[20:12:35] [nGreen Dragon Killer] Session data tracker launched
[20:12:35] Enabled all randoms.
[20:12:35] [Debug] Set timed actions: [Check exp, Random right click, Move mouse, Rotate camera, Pick up mouse, Mouse leave game, Examine entity, Check tabs]
[20:12:35] java.lang.IllegalStateException: Inventory setup exceeds 28 items
[20:12:35]     at scripts.napi.framework.actions.general_actions.misc.j.G(InvSetup.java:228)
[20:12:35]     at scripts.napi.framework.actions.general_actions.misc.j.<init>(InvSetup.java:44)
[20:12:35]     at scripts.dragon_killer.actions.gear.u.<init>(SetupInventoryWrapper.java:20)
[20:12:35]     at scripts.dragon_killer.NDragonKiller.i(NDragonKiller.java:244)
[20:12:35]     at scripts.napi.framework.NScript.run(NScript.java:650)
[20:12:35]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
[20:12:35] [Debug] Script ending
[20:12:35] [nGreen Dragon Killer] Printing session statistics...
[20:12:35] [nGreen Dragon Killer] nGreen Dragon Killer
[20:12:35] [nGreen Dragon Killer] Runtime: 00:00:37
[20:12:35] [nGreen Dragon Killer] Loot: 0 (0/hr)
[20:12:35] [nGreen Dragon Killer] Deaths: 0 (0/hr)
[20:12:35] [nGreen Dragon Killer] Death Loss: ~0 (~0/hr)
[20:12:35] [Session Tracker] Data updated successfully
[20:12:35] Script Ended: nGreen Dragon Killer.

Can you show me what items you have in the GUI inventory setup?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also - i cannot explain it as there's nothing in the client debug, but while at Clan Wars, randomly the bot walks back and forth from chest to portal. It does not ALWAYS do this, but its pretty frequent this loop starts.

 

I'm PMing you the debug as I'm truly not sure if there's anything sensitive in it (player names etc).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Naton said:

Can you show me what items you have in the GUI inventory setup?

Super Combat Portion (4) x 1

Games Necklace (8) x1 + Alternatives listed

Looting Bag

Now 16 Lobsters, but when i previously would fill all empty slots (25) it would throw that error. Did it at 20 as well. Happens on nCrab randomly too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, osrsgf001 said:

Super Combat Portion (4) x 1

Games Necklace (8) x1 + Alternatives listed

Looting Bag

Now 16 Lobsters, but when i previously would fill all empty slots (25) it would throw that error. Did it at 20 as well. Happens on nCrab randomly too.

Oh and i have the same invent on the secondary invent tab with looting bag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought it and it’s been really great only things I can say is

1. How and where do I access the muling that’s why I bought the script and I see nothing of it?

2. Support to turn off roofs, i saw something in the settings about checking it and I turned it off but it seems like all it does is alert you

 

other than those the script is pretty perfect, congrats on the release

Edited by maxwhalez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Our picks

    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 36 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
      • 75 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

      Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

      So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

      Love, 

      RileyZ
      • 23 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

      Why?

      Increased reliability - less server errors


      Increased availability - less downtime


      Increased security - keeping us and you secure


      Increased capacity - ability to serve you better


      Increased speed - less waiting for things to load


      Faster development - server and service updates will come faster


      What are the changes?

      Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)


      Distributed computing


      Load balancing


      Git management of server files and filesystem


      Redis caching


      How?

      AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)


      AWS ElastiCache (Redis)


      AWS Load Balancing


      AWS EFS (Elastic file system)


      Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

      Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)


      Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)


      Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays


      Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour


      Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable


      Other back-end improvements





      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
      • 90 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...