Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Dentist

G.Quester [36 Quest supported] [Full ABC2] [MidQuesting] [Death Support] [Customization]

10 minutes ago, machoflops said:

I am having this exact problem as well, script starts and instantly stops, my client debug is exactly the same as his too, doesnt say why its stopping

tried deleting hooks.dat and restarting twice, still having same issue

That is Cause u guys need to add argument for the script to work read the first post in this thread there is a spoiler on how to use argument for the first itme

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, testing1 said:

That is Cause u guys need to add argument for the script to work read the first post in this thread there is a spoiler on how to use argument for the first itme

My bad, It is my first time seeing a script which works like this, I should read more. Thank you very much

18 minutes ago, machoflops said:

My bad, It is my first time seeing a script which works like this, I should read more. Thank you very much

U can pm me on discord if u still stuck or join the discord server i will help u 

• Like 1

Sometimes right after it finishes Ernest the Chicken, and the "Quest complete" scroll thingy pops up on the screen, the bot just tries to click the stairs to leave which are blocked by the quest completion message, causing it to get stuck, would you be so kind as to maybe add a condition to close the "quest complete" message after its done?

Thank you very much and have a great day

7 hours ago, machoflops said:

Sometimes right after it finishes Ernest the Chicken, and the "Quest complete" scroll thingy pops up on the screen, the bot just tries to click the stairs to leave which are blocked by the quest completion message, causing it to get stuck, would you be so kind as to maybe add a condition to close the "quest complete" message after its done?

Thank you very much and have a great day

V2 already got a fix for this error and will be pushed for this version soon 

1 hour ago, ahmadht112233 said:

Nice script , did holy grail and merlins quest went smooth!

glad u liked it ^_^ 

• Like 1

Ran script for 2 hours on a fresh account (members) and was banned within 24 hours. Did tutorial island by hand. This was my first time using tribot. I was using it with a proxy. Are bans really this bad that I can't even run this script for 2 hours without getting one? I am really confused right now after seeing soo many good reviews. The only bots that dont seem to get me banned are ahk ones.

Hello, I've come across this bug a few times today.
The bot was lagging and died here, but now when the bot tries this again, it always click on the grave and gets stuck.
Can you make it so it takes the items in the grave or make it not click it?

Thanks alot!

image.png.d301ef68f357980091a7629843067c30.png

4 hours ago, ikkeflikkeri said:

Hello, I've come across this bug a few times today.
The bot was lagging and died here, but now when the bot tries this again, it always click on the grave and gets stuck.
Can you make it so it takes the items in the grave or make it not click it?

Thanks alot!

image.png.d301ef68f357980091a7629843067c30.png

thanks alot for your report and i am happy to say that i has been working on V2 for the past 10 days and it is almost ready to be out only 3 quests need to be added i will push V2 today that contain new death system update and less bugs and alot of improvements 

36 minutes ago, DarthSquatch said:

Im new to botting so its probably user error but I read through everything. I've been using kill bot without issues. I tried entering ADD, romeo and others and it sits there

u can pm me on discord i can assist u or any of the support ppl if i was offline 
https://discord.gg/PBwAQJn

Posted (edited)

Is this supported on 10.25 client still?

Script doesn't seem to work for me on tribot 11, 

this is what happens when I start it on 10.25

It just keeps clicking the zoom slider on the bottom right

https://imgur.com/a/m2XY7ye

Edit: changing the game to fixed window mode solved this

nevermind it ran to draynor bank and took out cash and now is just standing still

Yeah I've tried 5 times now, it will just run to the bank and say (missing : cadava berries) (activating buying phase), it will pull out cash and then just stop working completely and not run to the GE or anything

Edit 2: So if the needed quest items are already in your bank, it appears to work fine, just that the GE buying phase wasnt kicking in

edit 3: Ok it doesnt seem to remember to bank at all, it keeps running from quest to quest without remembering to grab the needed items from the bank

Edited by machoflops

2 hours ago, machoflops said:

Is this supported on 10.25 client still?

Script doesn't seem to work for me on tribot 11, 

this is what happens when I start it on 10.25

It just keeps clicking the zoom slider on the bottom right

https://imgur.com/a/m2XY7ye

Edit: changing the game to fixed window mode solved this

nevermind it ran to draynor bank and took out cash and now is just standing still

Yeah I've tried 5 times now, it will just run to the bank and say (missing : cadava berries) (activating buying phase), it will pull out cash and then just stop working completely and not run to the GE or anything

Edit 2: So if the needed quest items are already in your bank, it appears to work fine, just that the GE buying phase wasnt kicking in

edit 3: Ok it doesnt seem to remember to bank at all, it keeps running from quest to quest without remembering to grab the needed items from the bank

ok for the first thing script do work for both tribot versions 

that clicking the zoom bar bug is caused by u having a wide screen i will add a fail safe for that 

i believe that the not buying from Ge , and not banking is a hook bug on your end i am running the script now and it is working fine for me u can PM on discord and we can check it together if u wan 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dentist said:

that clicking the zoom bar bug is caused by u having a wide screen i will add a fail safe for that 

i believe that the not buying from Ge , and not banking is a hook bug on your end i am running the script now and it is working fine for me u can PM on discord and we can check it together if u wan 

Ok, I'm having tons of bugs now but it may because its only working for me on fixed mode, so I have it on that setting. I look forward to the failsafe update and I'm sure that will fix my issues I'm having

24 minutes ago, Dentist said:

Btw do you know how long it will take before the update goes live?

• Like 1