Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Dentist

GeniuSTuT

Do u wan me keep the arguments or make a GUI   

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ikkeflikkeri said:

Hello, I've noticed this script just broke with the latest runescape update.
It gets stuck trying to open the options tab and outside the first house it walks in the wrong direction.
It would be fantastic if you could fix these issues.

Thanks alot!

will fix it soon thanks for reporting 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ikkeflikkeri said:

Hello, I've noticed this script just broke with the latest runescape update.
It gets stuck trying to open the options tab and outside the first house it walks in the wrong direction.
It would be fantastic if you could fix these issues.

Thanks alot!

fixed 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Script Rewrote :

1-100% bug free

2-It now use custom pathing to reduce ban rate

3-It will turn music off toggle roof off

4-It wont wait for dax key to be empty so no need to use your own key

5-Added some improvement to naming system

6-Improved ABC

                                               LMK of any other improvements i can add or suggestions

                                                                                             thanks for using my scripts ^_^Safe Botting All                  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do I have to set my client up in a specific way for this script? I noticed after the latest update it just clicks the first guy over and over ( so I help it by going through the first set of questions and then it recovers and clicks options etc ), but then gets stuck again looking where to go and seems to right click randomly around the place. One client managed to get to the fishing part but then gets stuck soon after, again just clicking the npc over and over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, digitest said:

Do I have to set my client up in a specific way for this script? I noticed after the latest update it just clicks the first guy over and over ( so I help it by going through the first set of questions and then it recovers and clicks options etc ), but then gets stuck again looking where to go and seems to right click randomly around the place. One client managed to get to the fishing part but then gets stuck soon after, again just clicking the npc over and over.

script updated now working perfect 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How did you guys get on? I'm having the same issue. If I start a new account it has issues clicking the first npc constantly, if I start an account that is mid way through then it clicks randomly around to walk places. Is the script limited to only starting from the beginning? or should it be able to pick up midway through also?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, digitest said:

How did you guys get on? I'm having the same issue. If I start a new account it has issues clicking the first npc constantly, if I start an account that is mid way through then it clicks randomly around to walk places. Is the script limited to only starting from the beginning? or should it be able to pick up midway through also?

should be able to pick from any where and the issues should be fixed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ikkeflikkeri said:

This new version is really great, have used it on a lot of accounts.
But sometimes they get stuck in this stage below, what does this mean? It just waits there forever.

image.png.53dd1174f2170c4b704f0122246847f7.png

this mean that there is a antibot chat appeared that need to be click and i see in the image that the script is trying to click it but can u hide the paint and show me the message that is there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Dentist said:

this mean that there is a antibot chat appeared that need to be click and i see in the image that the script is trying to click it but can u hide the paint and show me the message that is there 

I tried to do that, but the hide button wasn't working for me.
Otherwise I would have also taken a screenshot from that.
I"ll try again next time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, ikkeflikkeri said:

I tried to do that, but the hide button wasn't working for me.
Otherwise I would have also taken a screenshot from that.
I"ll try again next time.

u mustn't have block user input activated to be able to hide paint 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dentist- 

First off I want to thank you for an amazing script! For a new boter like myself, I am facing many challenges and learning curves and your script has made it easy in regards to completing tutorial island for my new accounts! I hope you continue to work on it based on peer feedback and it seems you are willing by looking back in this thread. 

I would like to inform you of an issue I'm having at the rat area. It seems after the rat is killed via melee, the bot runs back to the guide but is unable to find him. This would normally start the ranged tutorial. I haven't taken a picture yet, but I can provide one if needed because it happened every time out of 15 of my first accounts. 

I also have 2 to 3 other learning curves when it comes to starting a farm if you or anyone else is willing to listen and point me in the right direction. I plan on being a very active member here and hope to provide content in the future! Gotta start somewhere though. 

Thank you sir!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, cannedsplam said:

Dentist- 

First off I want to thank you for an amazing script! For a new boter like myself, I am facing many challenges and learning curves and your script has made it easy in regards to completing tutorial island for my new accounts! I hope you continue to work on it based on peer feedback and it seems you are willing by looking back in this thread. 

I would like to inform you of an issue I'm having at the rat area. It seems after the rat is killed via melee, the bot runs back to the guide but is unable to find him. This would normally start the ranged tutorial. I haven't taken a picture yet, but I can provide one if needed because it happened every time out of 15 of my first accounts. 

I also have 2 to 3 other learning curves when it comes to starting a farm if you or anyone else is willing to listen and point me in the right direction. I plan on being a very active member here and hope to provide content in the future! Gotta start somewhere though. 

Thank you sir!

 

glad u liked it should be fixed now lmk if it still bugs for u 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Our picks

    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

      All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

      What does this mean for users?

      Your account credentials are now even more securely stored


      You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future


      Is there anything users have to do differently now?

      Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account


      New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account


      Why was this change made?

      The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins


      To centralize all user accounts in one area


      To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems


      To speed up our development


      Other considerations

      There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out


      We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)


      It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)


      Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
        • Like
      • 10 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

      Today we are going to share what we've been working on!


      Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

      We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

      Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
        • Like
      • 17 replies
    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
        • Like
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 86 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

      Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

      So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

      Love, 

      RileyZ
        • Like
      • 26 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...