Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
testing1

GeniuSTuT

Recommended Posts

This is my new script for TutIsland just wrote it so its is still beta but i tested on 25 account  and all went great and still 0 ban after 40 hours so IDK about ban rate .... DONT FLAME IF YOU GOT BANNED WE ALL KNOW THAT TUT HAVE VERY HIGH BAN RATE  

 

****** U need to Name the account and design it before start   <<<< this option has been removed 

 

 

 

Arguments supported :

 

1- u name the account and design it  then walk to GE us this arg >>>>>>  GE

2-u name the account and design it stay at LUMB >>>>>>>>>   LUMB

3-Let the script choose the name and design for u use this arg >>>>>>>>   AUTO

4-Let the script choose the name and design for and walk to GE u use this arg >>>> AUTO:GE

 

SCRIPT HERE

 

UPDATE:  

1- The first 10 account i tested on wasnt using LG i got 2 out of 10 account banned 

2- The second 15 account was using LG and without a single ban yet .

those 25 account were made and botted on the same ip all the 25 on my home ip and were created and botted on last satrday 

 

PS: I recommend using LG as it do reduce ban rate Good Luck guys and if u think bans sucks then STOP THE FUCK BOTING  

 

leave a comment if u found a bug will fix asap 

Edited by testing1
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, thepope821 said:

I got banned after 1 min of using. -1 rep to you 

 

 

i swear i just check the first 10 account i ran on it just found 2 account was banned out of 10 

going check the last 15 and will let u know 

ps: u cant get banned after 1 mint of using any script unless your ip is flagged or you have bad proxy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, testing1 said:

i swear i just check the first 10 account i ran on it just found 2 account was banned out of 10 

going check the last 15 and will let u know 

ps: u cant get banned after 1 mint of using any script unless your ip is flagged or you have bad proxy 

lol, I thought the sarcasm would be obvious. Sorry I was kidding

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, testing1 said:

Lol so did u got banned or not kind wan know to keep updating the script abc 

There will always be more randomness you could add to the script. You could have it mine a random ore or use random anvils. You could have it kill more than one rat for melee and ranged or both. There will always be more randomness. If you want to develop a good name for yourself here and really give back to the community then I feel like you picked the right way to do it because tribot doesnt have any god tut isle scripts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thepope821 said:

There will always be more randomness you could add to the script. You could have it mine a random ore or use random anvils. You could have it kill more than one rat for melee and ranged or both. There will always be more randomness. If you want to develop a good name for yourself here and really give back to the community then I feel like you picked the right way to do it because tribot doesnt have any god tut isle scripts.

ok thanks for feedback but there is some wrong things u said 1-it do use random ore to mine as it will choose the closest one to u that what human do i dont click the one that is far away from me if i was legit 

2- same thing with anvils it do choose the closest to u 

3- why the fuck i would make it kill 2 rats do u think that if u play legit that u would kill 2 rats >? that is not a human like if we do legit we want to skip tut as fast as possible 

4- about randomness i added tons of it , like for woodcutting it will choose  one randomly same as with fishing spot and with fire making it will not make fire if there is another one fire is on it will use ppl fire first then yours 

5- if u think that i missed any randomness please LMK to add it i am looking to make this script perfect 

6- the last thing u said was wrong that tribot didnt have a good tut script it do have Fluffee has one 

 

really thanks for feedback ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, testing1 said:

ok thanks for feedback but there is some wrong things u said 1-it do use random ore to mine as it will choose the closest one to u that what human do i dont click the one that is far away from me if i was legit 

2- same thing with anvils it do choose the closest to u 

3- why the fuck i would make it kill 2 rats do u think that if u play legit that u would kill 2 rats >? that is not a human like if we do legit we want to skip tut as fast as possible 

4- about randomness i added tons of it , like for woodcutting it will choose  one randomly same as with fishing spot and with fire making it will not make fire if there is another one fire is on it will use ppl fire first then yours 

5- if u think that i missed any randomness please LMK to add it i am looking to make this script perfect 

6- the last thing u said was wrong that tribot didnt have a good tut script it do have Fluffee has one 

 

really thanks for feedback ^_^

You know what, I may have been wrong tbh. When I was using tribots tut scripts the client was kind of broken because of the winter updates. Those could have broken the tut scripts.  

But yea if you ask me ... people starting to play the game arent going for efficiency. They will examine random shit. They'll examine the guy that gives pickaxes, swords, runes, nets and prayer advice. Every action the player takes could have a delay or random action taken. This will reduce efficiency of course, but that's what we are going for.

If you want I could test you're script for you and offer suggestions. I have always wanted to help make a script more undetectable and you seem like the kind of guy who likes a challenge. Today I'm a bit busy because I have work and chores I have to do. Tomorrow I'm all open to help. Cheers, and thank you for contributing back to the community. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thepope821 said:

You know what, I may have been wrong tbh. When I was using tribots tut scripts the client was kind of broken because of the winter updates. Those could have broken the tut scripts.  

But yea if you ask me ... people starting to play the game arent going for efficiency. They will examine random shit. They'll examine the guy that gives pickaxes, swords, runes, nets and prayer advice. Every action the player takes could have a delay or random action taken. This will reduce efficiency of course, but that's what we are going for.

If you want I could test you're script for you and offer suggestions. I have always wanted to help make a script more undetectable and you seem like the kind of guy who likes a challenge. Today I'm a bit busy because I have work and chores I have to do. Tomorrow I'm all open to help. Cheers, and thank you for contributing back to the community. 

thanks alot man the actions u said is developed by ABC2 and ABC1 the script is kind work with ABC1 for now i will be adding ABC2 soon when i am done with my farming script and hell yeah go ahead and test as much as u can i can add anything or remove any bug asap almost 24/7 online on discord and i am open to any suggestion 

gl at your work 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Our picks

    • [CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT] 2019 Botter's Choice Awards
      2019 Botter’s Choice Awards

      To celebrate the launch of our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog,

      we’re doing a giveaway! 

      The TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog: 

      Teaching you how to do more advanced botting, faster.
      Contest Details

      Prize: 3 winners will be selected to win 25 TRiBot credits.

      How to enter:

      Respond to this forum post by November 12th tagging the thread for: 

      Your favorite script

      Provide a brief explanation (1-2 sentences) why you think that script should be put in the top 5. 

      Who can enter?

      Botter’s who are not currently scripters. Sorry scripters, the people are going to vote. Your contest is here.

      The top 5 in each category will be showcased on our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog in a “People’s Choice” section and promoted across the TRiBot website. 

      -- Credits will be awarded based on thoughtfulness and humor -- 

      Bonus points

      Use a meme in your explanation. Because we all love memes.

      *no purchase necessary. Winners will be announced on Friday, November 15, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. on our News and Announcements forum. 

      -- Vote Below -- 
        • Like
      • 28 replies
    • [READ TO THE END FOR A TEASER]

      I've noticed some new TRiBotters have had some troubles finding out sources of how to do certain things, such as using advanced scripts and often get lost in the forums.

      We are still getting posts asking where to start, what to do, recommended scripts, etc. 

      As many of you know, I am new to the team, and had troubles myself learning how to bot, let alone script. 

      So, what our team decided to do was make it easier to learn how to bot, how to script, and just become an overall better botter and scripter faster. 

      As some of you might have seen, I've posted 3 new blogs, you can check it out by clicking on the following picture or here.


      These first 3 blogs are the first of many blogs that will be TRiBot official. They are encouraged to be challenged, improved upon and act as A Best Practices Guide for Botters.

      What information would you like to see in the blogs?

      👇 [TEASER] 👇

      .

      .

      .

      We are going to be hosting a  CONTEST  this  OCTOBER.

      Its scary to think how soon you'll find out.👻

      Stay tuned.


      - RileyZ
      • 8 replies
    • Today marks a big day for TRiBot! To make it easier for users to use TRiBot, we've created installers available for every platform! These installers are all bundled with the latest version of OpenJDK 1.8 (Java 😎, which is LG compatible.

      Using TRiBot is now easy. Simply download the installer for your platform, install TRiBot, and run it. The TRiBot Loader will correctly identify the bundled JDK so there's no need to change the Java selection.

      Windows

      EXE installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.exe


      MSI installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.msi


      Portable version: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.zip


      Mac OS

      Installer: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.dmg


      Portable version: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.tgz


      Unix/Linux

      Installer: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.sh


      RPM installer (CentOS/Fedora): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.rpm


      DEB installer (Debian): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.deb


      Portable version: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.tar.gz


      Platform Independent

      JAR file: tribot-loader-4.0.3.jar


      Note that this jar file does not include the bundled JDK.



      Windows and Mac OS users may notice a warning message stating that the installer/application is un-recognized or un-trusted. Please ignore this message and proceed with running the installer/application. We need to acquire a code signing certificate so that we can sign the installers letting the operating system know that these files can be trusted. It will take a week or more to acquire one, so please hold tight.

      Other notable changes to the TRiBot Loader:

      Support getting the version from OpenJDK distributions


      Add check for bundled JDK


      Copy OpenJDK tools.jar to the bundled JDK if not present


      Set the current java as the first available list entry


      Ignore Java versions which are symbolic links


      Make the bundled JDK the preferred Java version


      Update icon images


      Reduce the number of HTTP calls
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 24 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

      Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

      So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

      Love, 

      RileyZ
        • Like
      • 18 replies
    • Hello TRiBot,

      Today we have a significant release that has been in the works for the last month addressing several key issues, features and bugs in the backlog.

      With these changes, we are also including a new TRiBot Loader which will allow you to select any version that is released. This adds the flexibility of allowing you to revert to a previous version should an issue arise, run development only builds, view an accurate change log between versions etc. we are very proud to offer this feature and think it will add a lot more functionality down the road as we continue to release new versions.

      These changes include 80+ commits by our development team, a list of them is summarized below and also available for your viewing pleasure in the new TRiBot Loader.

      In addition, we have taken additional steps to improve as a development team by adding continuous integration and deployment into our workflow to assist in delivering timely releases such as bug fixes as well as new features on a weekly basis depending on our development cycle.
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 39 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...