Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Einstein

Basic Miner

Array
On 2/15/2020 at 10:36 AM, Doc97 said:

https://gyazo.com/7f810b842f6e741eeff7bccd92cf2705

https://gyazo.com/f9702be5e7beffbf0df77386653bbc74

I changed locations from the mining guild to legends guild but its doing the same thing.

@Einsteinalso the script does not drop uncut jewellery like diamonds etc and when they fill up the inventory the script just freezes aswell.

Used it for about an hour and my main issue is that it doesn't drop gems, it mines coal on accident and doesn't drop it and it got stuck twice using "use" on the iron ore and then tries to mine the rock... @Einstein

Edit; Impossible to run without babysitting, it somehow doesn't shift drop and then clicks on the iron ore and tries to mine while using a iron ore, happens every 2-5 minutes now

Edited by doggie47

On 2/16/2020 at 1:34 PM, Doc97 said:

@Einsteinalso the script does not drop uncut jewellery like diamonds etc and when they fill up the inventory the script just freezes aswell.

On 2/17/2020 at 4:41 PM, doggie47 said:

Used it for about an hour and my main issue is that it doesn't drop gems, it mines coal on accident and doesn't drop it and it got stuck twice using "use" on the iron ore and then tries to mine the rock... @Einstein

Edit; Impossible to run without babysitting, it somehow doesn't shift drop and then clicks on the iron ore and tries to mine while using a iron ore, happens every 2-5 minutes now

The reported bugs are under review. This may take longer than usual due to some IRL responsibilities that require my time.

@Doc97 You will be refunded after the fix. You may choose to re-purchase the script if you so desire.

• Like 1

On 2/19/2020 at 9:39 PM, Einstein said:

The reported bugs are under review. This may take longer than usual due to some IRL responsibilities that require my time.

@Doc97 You will be refunded after the fix. You may choose to re-purchase the script if you so desire.

I don't really need the script anymore already got the levels I needed from it, could you refund or maybe 14 days on your woodcutting script?

4 hours ago, WayneJY said:

hi please kindly advise on what ive done wrong, i purchased the script but it says im using free script and only 2 hrs every 3 days

Untitled.png

Sadly this is a TRiBot but that I won't be able to solve.

Try restarting the client.

Hello, big thanks for this Mining Bot, it’s banging, really good ! 🙂

just one thing, I realize that when mining you collect gems, but you don’t bank them...

so time by time you get full inventory of gems, and you need to bank it manually, if there an posibility to configure it, to for etc: power mining - drop iron ores 

and then collect more than 3-7 any gems to deposit automatically to have more inventory slots for mining???

Big thumbs up! 

Looking forward

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sindulis said:

Hello, big thanks for this Mining Bot, it’s banging, really good ! 🙂

just one thing, I realize that when mining you collect gems, but you don’t bank them...

so time by time you get full inventory of gems, and you need to bank it manually, if there an posibility to configure it, to for etc: power mining - drop iron ores 

and then collect more than 3-7 any gems to deposit automatically to have more inventory slots for mining???

Big thumbs up! 

Looking forward

Thanks for the feedback!

Posted (edited)

i was thinking of trying this but do you have some kind of recording feature? such as the bot watching you play for a few hours and knowing your mouse movements, clicks, the randomness of how you drop the ores from inventory and how fast you do it etc, reactions times, if you move off screen, so it can kind of combine all that and sorta play like you in your style? would this not decrease bans rate like by a whole lot? ofcourse im no developer but like to know your input on it. thanks.

and would you have any plans to add something like this in your mining scripts or woodcutting etc if its possible to even do so.

Edited by catchmeifyoucan

1 hour ago, TFM said:

was excited to try this since i love your scripts, but i was trying to mine iron ore at varrock while banking them (hcim) but i did not see that option.

This script only supports iron powermining at the moment. But thanks for the suggestion!

On 5/23/2020 at 4:57 PM, from2006 said:

@Einstein can you please tell me? I'm interested in the script if it supports lunar...

Lunar spells currently not supported.

On 5/24/2020 at 7:29 AM, Patmat95 said:

And lastly, when mining iron can it have the option to mine all 3 rocks? Thanks again

It should automatically mine all 3 rocks, if they are positioned in a "triangle" around the player.