Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
HarmedOreIsLeet

help getting client PID

I'm trying to find a way to get windows PID numbers to specific clients after i load them via the official CLI
every method ive been trying is getting the CMD's PID and not the tribot itself

Example:
open username1.bat and print out the .bat name + PID (username1.bat > 93821) 
open username63.bat and print out the .bat name + PID  (username63.bat > 64362) 

any help is appreciated!

Edited by HarmedOreIsLeet
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HarmedOreIsLeet said:

I'm trying to find a way to get windows PID numbers to specific clients after i load them via the official CLI
every method ive been trying is getting the CMD's PID and not the tribot itself

Example:
open username1.bat and print out the .bat name + PID (username1.bat > 93821) 
open username63.bat and print out the .bat name + PID  (username63.bat > 64362) 

any help is appreciated!

I'm trying to understand, so are you trying to find each individual tab's pid. (Like: acc1>39821, acc2> 54723, acc3> 55978), and not just the client's PID which would look like this. Are you trying to pull each PID every time you run a .batch file for your accounts on the CLI?

TribotPid.JPG

18 minutes ago, Kuscko said:

I'm trying to understand, so are you trying to find each individual tab's pid. (Like: acc1>39821, acc2> 54723, acc3> 55978), and not just the client's PID which would look like this. Are you trying to pull each PID every time you run a .batch file for your accounts on the CLI?

TribotPid.JPG

not trying to get the individual tab pids, i only run 1 client per tribot client so just fetching the pid of the tribot i just loaded from the batch file which would be (batchfile1>7843, batchfile2>9381, batchfile3>16128) 

they show up as "java.exe" for me in the tasklist spacer.png

2 minutes ago, HarmedOreIsLeet said:

yes this exactly, sorry if im bad at explaining 

It's alright, It's why I am asking questions so I can determine what you want and try to solve the problem. Could you send me a skeleton of the batch file you're using, if you have it. I will put in my own account information so I can test it and then I can try to create a solution for you. 

4 minutes ago, Kuscko said:

It's alright, It's why I am asking questions so I can determine what you want and try to solve the problem. Could you send me a skeleton of the batch file you're using, if you have it. I will put in my own account information so I can test it and then I can try to create a solution for you. 

I scraped pretty much all the other files i made to try and get the pids but this is the CLI batch im using

java -jar "%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\.tribot\dependancies\TRiBot-10.21.7.jar" --charusername "[email protected]" --charpassword "1234ismypw" --script "nRestocker"  --charworld "306" --scriptargs "nrestockprofile1" --breakprofile "defaultbreak" --proxyhost  "666.666.666" --proxyport "1080" --mem "512" --disablefwall  --detach 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HarmedOreIsLeet said:

I scraped pretty much all the other files i made to try and get the pids but this is the CLI batch im using

java -jar "%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\.tribot\dependancies\TRiBot-10.21.7.jar" --charusername "[email protected]" --charpassword "1234ismypw" --script "nRestocker"  --charworld "306" --scriptargs "nrestockprofile1" --breakprofile "defaultbreak" --proxyhost  "666.666.666" --proxyport "1080" --mem "512" --disablefwall  --detach 

I'm doing research on CLI batch since that's new to me with TRiBot. I'll see if I can create something that outputs the pid otherwise.

Just now, HarmedOreIsLeet said:

you're a legend thank you!, i tried for a while but im not very familiar with this type of batch

Neither am I but I have a lot of time on my hands and I'm stubborn until I find a solution. Some help would be to explain what the hell this CLI is and how I can access it because I can't find any information except updates on the TRiBot notes, releases of a CLI than different child releases of that CLI- however none of those pages explain how to use it.

do you have discord? it would be easier to explain over it

Just now, Kuscko said:

Neither am I but I have a lot of time on my hands and I'm stubborn until I find a solution. Some help would be to explain what the hell this CLI is and how I can access it because I can't find any information except updates on the TRiBot notes, releases of a CLI than different child releases of that CLI- however none of those pages explain how to use it.

• Like 1