Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Beg

BEG Poh Planks

You could add anti ban, yesterday they baneed 2 accounts with only 1 day of failurre created by certain users who said that i was bot, you could add that when someone chases you or they mention the word bot or they mention the name of the account it could answer something and then hope for the world? also adds the world 337 since putting the world on the menu will never go to that world

On 3/24/2020 at 5:42 PM, lukerino said:

You could add anti ban, yesterday they baneed 2 accounts with only 1 day of failurre created by certain users who said that i was bot, you could add that when someone chases you or they mention the word bot or they mention the name of the account it could answer something and then hope for the world? also adds the world 337 since putting the world on the menu will never go to that world

I believe this is not the kind of script capable of having much antiban. It's a very active activity, always teleporting, banking, speaking to the butler, etc. It does have some antiban like moving mouse out of screen, moving camera, etc, when waiting for teleports to complete. 
The "antibans" you purposed are very user-specific, i don't think they belong on a script like this one. 
Do you mean the script is not working on world 337?

9 hours ago, Beg said:

Creo que este no es el tipo de script capaz de tener mucho antiban. Es una actividad muy activa, siempre teletransportarse, realizar operaciones bancarias, hablar con el mayordomo, etc. Tiene algo de antiban como mover el mouse fuera de la pantalla, mover la cámara, etc., cuando se espera que se completen los teletransportes. 
Los "antibans" que propusiste son muy específicos del usuario, no creo que pertenezcan a un script como este. 
¿Quieres decir que el guión no funciona en el mundo 337?

yes, he stays talking to the butler, there is the script90701126_237783717395794_1388780252141977600_n.thumb.jpg.baa776a950620c0af4b2d2562755d88e.jpg

6 hours ago, lukerino said:

yes, he stays talking to the butler, there is the script90701126_237783717395794_1388780252141977600_n.thumb.jpg.baa776a950620c0af4b2d2562755d88e.jpg

Its the problem with genders again, "Master" vs "Mistress". I've looked for problems like this in other cases, and didnt find any, hopefully thats the last one.
Updated the script to fix the issue.

Posted (edited)

Testing out this script right now :) Looking promising.

edit: was just wondering one thing, for some reason my butler is always in the first room and when I call servant he just slowly walks towards me. Is there any way to get the butler far away so he teleports straight to me?

fixed ^ by deleting the room he was idling in

Edited by hue123some

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, hue123some said:

Testing out this script right now :) Looking promising.

edit: was just wondering one thing, for some reason my butler is always in the first room and when I call servant he just slowly walks towards me. Is there any way to get the butler far away so he teleports straight to me?

fixed ^ by deleting the room he was idling in

Yes. There are optimal room configurations to avoid that, so it teleports to you every time.
What i found out best is 3 rooms with this configuration:
    - northwest of portal: 1 bedroom with doors facing north and east
    - north of portal: 1 dining room with doors facing east, north and west
    - northeast of portal: 1 bedroom with doors facing north and west
The goal is to force the butler to spawn inside one of these rooms and then teleport to you when you call him.

Edited by Beg

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Beg said:

Yes. There are optimal room configurations to avoid that, so it teleports to you every time.
What i found out best is 3 rooms with this configuration:
    - northwest of portal: 1 bedroom with doors facing north and east
    - north of portal: 1 dining room with doors facing east, north and west
    - northeast of portal: 1 bedroom with doors facing north and west
The goal is to force the butler to spawn inside one of these rooms and then teleport to you when you call him.

Done :D Getting around 5800+ p/h

Edited by hue123some

8 hours ago, hue123some said:

You reckon you can add servant moneybag support :)

Not for now atleast. That would add alot of complexity to the script. You can already get max planks per inventory when not using earth runes. The only downside right now is the risk of getting killed with money on inventory, but if you move your house to other places other than rimmington, the chances of dying are very low.

20 minutes ago, nykko said:

hey was there a game update or something wrong on my part? doesnt call demon butler and when it goes it doesnt get into dialogue with him

If you call the butler, it teleports to you and gets into dialogue right away. Can you explain a bit better what's happening?

Posted (edited)

Just a bit of an update for you since it's been a week since I've posted here.

The script continues to operate really well for me. This is definitely a script that requires a bit of user experience to ensure smooth operation but that's to be expected from a script that has only been used privately up until now. 

I am curious what causes the bot to hop to a non PvP world though, did you ever experience this @Beg ? It's only really an issue atm after the DDoS attacks and the new dialogue menu that is warning players about excessive hopping resulting in queues. It would be nice if you could add a quick fix to the script so it doesn't get stuck on this message. Currently I have to manual hop once on every new acccout to trigger the message which isnt a big deal but would definitely improve QoL if you added a fix to support this menu. 

10 accounts, 200m profit this weekend so far. 

GG ez.

Edit: Ive also caught the script getting stuck on "Report player" window, no idea why its even trying to report other players in camelot, might be a missclick on the bank perhaps?

Edit2: Still haven't really been able to get the muling to work, do you have more specific instructions or guides on how to properly operate this? I know its technically a manual mule, but when is the best time to trade the bot? And are there any restrictions with mule name EG: Having spaces in the name causing issues. 

I've encountered issues with Mules with spaces in their name before. My current mule has many spaces in it so just curious if this is why it's not functioning properly for me. 

Edited by Kiwiibotter

6 hours ago, hue123some said:

Just got stuck trying to pay the butler but I only had 6k GP in the inventory, keep trying to pay him and teleport off but demon didnt leave so kept on repeating :S

Added additional conditions to avoid this. Now teleports to the bank if not enough coins are on inventory.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Kiwiibotter said:

I am curious what causes the bot to hop to a non PvP world though, did you ever experience this @Beg ?

I made it to hop to a non pvp world (currently 330) everytime it logged out, and then hop back to the pvp world once on a safe zone.
The reason for that is, if you logout inside your poh, you'll login outside of it and potentially get killed really easy, since the menus are loading, etc. Is it not hopping back to a pvp world? Or is it just because of the new hop warning interface?

Ive also caught the script getting stuck on "Report player" window, no idea why its even trying to report other players in camelot, might be a missclick on the bank perhaps?

Probably missclick, i'll update the script to make sure it won't get stuck.

I know its technically a manual mule, but when is the best time to trade the bot?

You're supposed to trade it right after the bot has teleported to the bank. After that, it wil be able to detect the trade, get all logs/coins/laws/earths/planks from the bank, start the trade, and exchange supplies with the mule.
The only thing manual is the mule. But with things as it is, its possible to not have direct access to the bots and still keep it running without risking too many supplies incase it gets banned.
Another user said he was having trouble trading the bot because it goes to the bank too quickly. I've added a 5 secs delay before going to the bank when it detects the mule is around.

And are there any restrictions with mule name EG: Having spaces in the name causing issues. 

I don't think there are restrictions. I've used mules with spaces before, but that was a few months ago. I'll check to see if it's still working properly.

Edited by Beg

49 minutes ago, Beg said:
7 hours ago, Kiwiibotter said:

And are there any restrictions with mule name EG: Having spaces in the name causing issues. 

I don't think there are restrictions. I've used mules with spaces before, but that was a few months ago. I'll check to see if it's still working properly.

I've just tested it. The only thing i've noticed is it was case sensitive. I've fixed that now.

Currently I have to manual hop once on every new acccout to trigger the message which isnt a big deal but would definitely improve QoL if you added a fix to support this menu. 

Script now handles world hopping warning messages.

hey so i noticed for whatevr reason that when i first start the bots they will get stuck at my poh until i type 26 ( to give logs to butler) and then runs fine. so in other words the bot doesnt type the number of logs that need to get sent to sawmil. 

5 hours ago, framble said:

Was banned within 3 hours 45 minutes on a rested account. Just a heads up :P

I use this bot for 2-3 accounts at a time. If you run the bot for 4 hours straight your ganna get banned the next day. It does the same repetative thing over and over and if you run it for long periods of time in one sitting your ganna catch a ban. Try breaking it up unless it's the weekend then go for it. I made about 50m on 2 accounts this weekend botting for about 12hrs a day.

On 3/30/2020 at 12:50 AM, hue123some said:

Are you ever going to make this premium?

I believe it's a premium tier method, and with a bit more work on additional functionalities, also a premium tier script.
However, im nowhere near getting scripter status, let alone premium scripter status. So, you can expect it to be free and available to everyone for the near future.