Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Beg

BEG Poh Planks

title.png.c80bf168c47557f6fa2bec0796abfd4c.png

rbSM1kr.png

BEWARE: At the current version, this script is meant to be run on a PvP world.
                  To mitigate deaths, I advise you to move your player-owned house to a remote location.
                  Use at your own risk. 

Turns logs into planks at the player-owned house by sending your Demon Butler to the sawmil. Banks at lumbridge or camelot PvP bank chests.
Potentially millions of gp per hour with the right prices.

Features:
- Support to Oak/Teak/Mahogany planks
- Support to Lumbridge/Camelot PvP chest banks
- Death recovery
- Mouse movement anticipation for higher efficiency
- Anti-pk features such as setting private to off, teleporting away from outside the house asap, and not being lured to the risk zones
- Basic muling

Level Requirements:
- 50 Construction
- 40 Magic (Lumbridge Bank) / 45 Magic (Camelot Bank)

Item Requirements:
- Dust battlestaff / Mystic dust staff / Staff of air / Air battlestaff
- Coins
- Oak / Teak / Mahogany logs
- Law runes
- Earth runes if using Staff of air or Air battlestaff

Other Requirements:
- Own a player-owned house
- Have a Demon Butler hired
- Have a dining room with a bell

How to use:
- Equip the Staff of air or Dust battlestaff or Mystic dust staff
- Go to either camelot or lumbridge PvP bank chest safe area
- Start the script 
  Muling
  - Use the allowed mule to trade your accounts. Trade over logs, laws and coins and you'll recieve the remaining logs, laws and coins, and all the planks made.

Settings:
To get the most efficiency, you'd want the butler to teleport to you right away everytime you call him.
The room configuration i found out work best is:
  - northwest of portal: 1 bedroom with doors facing north and east

- north of portal: 1 dining room with doors facing east, north and west
  - northeast of portal: 1 bedroom with doors facing north and west

Arguments:
- world
- bank
- plank
- mule
E.g. world=324, bank=camelot, plank=oak, mule=zezima
        world=343, bank=lumbridge, plank=teak
        world=392, bank=camelot, plank=mahogany

Proggies: (Previous paint)

screenshot.png.45d99cd7deb6968b4581f658b4e28cc6.png

Edited by Beg

Array
4 hours ago, rs06botHein said:

Sweet! Does it have any antiban?

Theres not many situations where ABC2 can be applied. But it uses ABC2 idle methods (move mouse out screen, move camera, etc) when waiting for teleports to complete.
Also, i optimized the script for speed by using threads to anticipate some actions such as mouse movements (just like any regular player would). Thats how it can achieve close to 7k planks/h.

Edited by Beg
  • Like 1

Hi there! I've tried using both locations with staff of air, neither worked for me. IT wouldn't withdraw Earth Runes and when they were in the inventory they deposited them. At Lumbridge it withdraws everything properly but then continues to bank and try to withdraw more logs and then goes wonky and clicks and flings the mouse everywhere. Hope that helps!

On 11/29/2019 at 4:05 AM, ArrowZinger said:

Hi there! I've tried using both locations with staff of air, neither worked for me. IT wouldn't withdraw Earth Runes and when they were in the inventory they deposited them. At Lumbridge it withdraws everything properly but then continues to bank and try to withdraw more logs and then goes wonky and clicks and flings the mouse everywhere. Hope that helps!

Thats very odd, was your tribot version updated to the last osrs update?

21 hours ago, lb123 said:

Hey, I have been having some issues running the bot today. Everytime i try to start the bot it immediately ends the script.

8 hours ago, Sidesteppin12 said:

This script doesn't work anymore. Can you please fix it? All it says is "script started" "script ended" it instantly ends once u start it... wtf

Can you try now pls?

Okay, i got the bot working. For some reason the theme on the tribot client was conflicting with the bot and not allowing me to select a pvp world nor what planks to make. 

The bot is working now, however I have to babysit it, because after calling the servant the bot has issues navigating back to the spellbook.

8 hours ago, lb123 said:

Okay, i got the bot working. For some reason the theme on the tribot client was conflicting with the bot and not allowing me to select a pvp world nor what planks to make. 

The bot is working now, however I have to babysit it, because after calling the servant the bot has issues navigating back to the spellbook.

If you're having difficulties with interfaces:
- Start the script on a pvp world (all interfaces closed) so it can automatically detect the world (by detecting the pvp skull icon on bottom right)
- Start with at least 1 of the logs you wish to turn into planks, and no amount of the other log types. (with bank closed because it also picks up logs types from the bank)

The script was originally used for private purposes only, and it assumes some pre configurations.
About the spellbook issue, it uses f keys to open the spell book. Are the account keybinds the default ones? F6 should be the one used to open the spellbook. I might change this later to try to detect the correct f key to use.

Posted (edited)
On 2/28/2020 at 5:57 PM, lb123 said:

Hey one last question about the script. I sat down and watched it run the 2000 planks that I had. It only withdrew 125 law runes and 900k and did not restock its gold nor law runes when it ran out. Is this supposed to happen?

No, it was supposed to get more from the bank. 
It only withdraws a maximum amount to prevent running around with too much gold. Because sometimes it can miss click the portal and get killed outside. By the way, if you haven't already, i suggest you move your poh to a remote location, where you are less likely to get killed. It teleports back inside asap if the script detects it's outside the house.

Are you absolutely sure you had more supplies in the bank? Laws, logs, coins (and maybe earth runes)? I've ran the script for thousand of hours, and never had that problem. Because it checks for supplies in the bank 25 times before actually assuming lack of supplies and stopping the script.

Edited by Beg

ive been running the bot for about 5 hours now. works great as long as its set up as you stated already with the hotkeys. Only thing i noticed is that when the bot goes to teleport it always hovers over earth bolt before teleing. other than that, solid bot. im getting 4 other accs ready as well to run the bot both suicide and long term.

On 3/18/2020 at 4:08 AM, dgreg said:

ive been running the bot for about 5 hours now. works great as long as its set up as you stated already with the hotkeys. Only thing i noticed is that when the bot goes to teleport it always hovers over earth bolt before teleing. other than that, solid bot. im getting 4 other accs ready as well to run the bot both suicide and long term.

Thanks for the feedback.
Currently, the script uses some fixed interface ids, and after some updates, the ids might change which can break the script's behaviour. It will be fixed in the next few minutes.

5 hours ago, Beg said:

Thanks for the feedback.
Currently, the script uses some fixed interface ids, and after some updates, the ids might change which can break the script's behaviour. It will be fixed in the next few minutes.

sounds good, ill keep running the bot and will post some proggies in the next few days 

Posted (edited)

could you help me, because i do not know if it is a failure of the bot or my computes, as it turns out that the bot works well but when you get to the house after giving the woods to the servant the bot when clicking on the camelot tp does no give it if what it stays on top of how do i do it? for the bot work well and followed all the specs and nothing

Edited by lukerino

because when installing the bot it says that i am installing version 1.1 and when i start the bot in the client it says that it is version 1.0 and it does not mark time and how many plates and done it also does not give tp for camelot o lum as have already intended two forms

23 hours ago, lukerino said:

could you help me, because i do not know if it is a failure of the bot or my computes, as it turns out that the bot works well but when you get to the house after giving the woods to the servant the bot when clicking on the camelot tp does no give it if what it stays on top of how do i do it? for the bot work well and followed all the specs and nothing

Do you mean the bot is not teleporting to camelot, after giving the logs to the servant?