• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
asiliukas123

What time do you bot?

Hello people. I have a question what time you botting accs? From 1 week ago I got like 60 accs disabled, its insane. It also doesnt seems like scripts, because all of them I was using before and wasnt any problems. Now after some of scripts getting disabled, it feels like or mods are catching me or they have new system. Each accs have each IP proxy and im sure IP are not flagged. Any ideas?? Most of time all accs get banned same time

Array

Disabled is very different from a ban. If you are using a proxy then there is a good chance your account will get locked. It is easy to unlock an account tho, just use this tutorial 

Now being banned is a different thing. What are you botting? F2P or P2P? Is the method very common and what are the customisation settings like on the script your using (or what is the script your using?)

12 hours ago, flamekiller999 said:

Disabled is very different from a ban. If you are using a proxy then there is a good chance your account will get locked. It is easy to unlock an account tho, just use this tutorial 

Now being banned is a different thing. What are you botting? F2P or P2P? Is the method very common and what are the customisation settings like on the script your using (or what is the script your using?)

Im botting on F2P and im getting banned, not suspect stolen. Disabled and banned is same. 

On 11/2/2019 at 3:53 PM, asiliukas123 said:

Im botting on F2P and im getting banned, not suspect stolen. Disabled and banned is same. 

Botting F2P is notoriously high ban rates to the point where it is almost not worth it imo. If they're using the same script/method that could be why as they may be monitoring it more closely

On 11/1/2019 at 10:34 AM, asiliukas123 said:

Hello people. I have a question what time you botting accs? From 1 week ago I got like 60 accs disabled, its insane. It also doesnt seems like scripts, because all of them I was using before and wasnt any problems. Now after some of scripts getting disabled, it feels like or mods are catching me or they have new system. Each accs have each IP proxy and im sure IP are not flagged. Any ideas?? Most of time all accs get banned same time

i bot all day erryday; i only bot 1 account tho I don't have a farm

Edited by trekr

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 86 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 25 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies