Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Required 1- +50 Agility and Thieving

2- Stamina potion and energy potion {Recommended 10 stamina(4) , 50 Energy(4)

It will get the 5 crates for you then logout 

Still In beta please report any bug 

almost active 24/7 on discord pm if u need any thing ..
U need a key to start the script use this word in argument box  as a key              Den  

******* Don't use without the Key 

https://discord.gg/srpftSk

Get script from here 

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3315-rouge-den/

Edited by testing1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By mjdge
      I'm developing a bot for the Last Man Standing game (I'm sure we've all seen them or heard of them by now)
      The script will likely be relatively cheap (Unlimited accounts for a couple dollars a month)
      I was wondering what features the community would like to see in it
      The end goal is to be able to farm points reliably with better ban rates than other LMS scripts and to be able to beat other scripts and nooby players
      Feature List:
      Before Games World hop to the official LMS competitive world Automatically teleports using the LMS minigame teleport Completes the LMS tutorial if not completed Right clicks to join games During Games Turns on run Turns on protect from range prayer Turns on piety Turn on Auto-Retaliate if it isn't on Switch to ranging gear Custom prayer setup (Priority: 3) Automatic prayer flicks (Priority: 1) Custom gear switches (Priority: 2) Automatic gear switches (Priority:1) Eats when below certain health Drinks potions at the beginning of the game Tick eats a Shark + Brew + Karambwan when below a certain very low health Moving to safe zones (Priority: 3) (I can currently detect which safezone we need to go to but don't know how to get there) Opening chests with keys from kills (Priority: 1) Switching gear if it's better (Better cape etc.) (Priority: 1) Implementing new gear into switches (i.e replacing ranged crossbow swap with Heavy ballista etc.) (Priority: 1) Using weapon specs After Games Re-queues Redeems points automatically (Priority: 3) Choose what item you want to redeem automatically (Priority: 1) Mule mode to mule away redeemed prizes (Priority: 1) (Absolutely no clue how to do this) Miscellaneous Anti Ban Compliance All ABC2 Timed Actions (Except XP because it's not needed and logout because it's glitchy to begin with + we're in an instanced minigame) Randomized delays between actions ABC2 Reaction times on flicks/gear switches (Priority: 1) Occasionally "forgetting" to switch prayers or gear (Priority: 1) Paint Games played/Games per hour Points won/Points per hour (Priority: 2) Points redeemed (Priority: 1) Approximate GP made/GP per hour (Priority: 1) GUI (Priority: 3) This would likely just allow all the options mentioned in the other sections Green - Implemented and working
      Yellow - Being implemented or glitchy (Priority means 1 is lowest 5 is highest)
      Red - Not implemented
      Current Glitches/Downfalls (Hopefully going to fix):
      If an account has already used a minigame teleport in the last 20 minutes it will become stuck in a loop of trying to teleport until the 20 minutes are up On fresh accounts you must commit suicide anywhere and select "Never show me this again" on the Oh dear you are dead interface Any feedback or recommendations are greatly appreciated. If you would like to be one of the (free) beta testers for the script leave a reply or PM me
    • By Al Storm
      Hello premium scripters,
      Request: Coker for blast furnace pump

Description: In non-blast furnace worlds, the pump and furnace are not occupied with dwarfs. There is already a script to fully afk the pump for strength EXP, just not a script that fills up spades (28) with coke and fills the stove every few minutes. I would like a script that just fills up the spades and fill the stove a bit randomly like every 3-5 minutes so it's less detectable and more human-made. Maybe a little afk in between like examine stuff or rotate the screen in between if this is possible.  

Payment Amount: Since I never requested a script, I have no idea of how much time you will have to spend on making a script. I hope it is possible to come to an price and leave this open for now.

Time: I don't need it right away, but as soon as possible would be nice.

Additional:
    • By TScripts
      I have written my first script, a flax spinner that works in Lumbridge.
      See here

TLumbSpinner.jar
    • By erickho123
      BUY IT NOW!
      Monthly (3 accounts at a time/auth) 
      USD: $10 (10 credits)
      RSGP: http://quickrsgp.com/buytribotcredits, (Enter 10 credits in the field, the system is fully automated.)
      Purchase link (requires 10 credits) https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/218-exnightmarezone/

I NO LONGER USE SKYPE. CONTACT ME ON DISCORD (Erick Ho#3027)
      You can also pm me on TRiBot, both will be treated with priority.
      ExNightMareZone is the one and only nightmare zone script that provides both hosting and selling. It has many features for both sides. Nightmare zone is one of the best ways to gain exp and gain money at the same time  It is able to do absorption flicking method or even alert users their coffers are locked! Many users are very satisfied with their purchase with the script and have achieved over 100 hours of run time with the script. Users have gained over 2b+ EXP.
      Combat features:

Script argument:

Dynamic signatures:

BUG REPORT FORMAT [FILL OUT]

What is the ban rate on this script?

Types of hosters, how much they make, and their requirements

How do I play nightmare zone?

GUI PICTURES:

Progress reports:
    • By PureImagination
      CHANCE TO WIN FREE BOND: Ended. Just needed to get people to test. 
      This script was made to Hunt Chompy Birds for you using an efficient method.  If you use this script please let me know how it goes, also suggestions and rooms for improvement. This is my first script. Thank you!

Update (9/28/17): New Paint and toggle paint system. ABC2 L2

Go here to add the Script: 
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2477

Setup:
      Simply begin the script at any of the acceptable chompy hunting locations. (I prefer either of the 2 lakes south of castle wars due to less players being around).
      Minimum Required: Ogre Arrows, Ogre Bows. (Script does not yet check for these items at the start). This is my complete setup for faster chompy kills at 250+ kills p/hr.

Recommended Inventory:

• By leoshiro
      BACK AND AVALIABLE!
      Questing/Minigames and much more!
      why use my service?
      [$50] Donator on sythe
      -Trusted with high ranked accounts
      trusted with banks and high QP
      pics under proves everything!
      NMZ ACCOUNTS , MTD, guthans or demon
      Quests ( Pricing depends on the stats)
      Torso or firecape ( no void) ( Pricing depends on the stats)
      or add me here 
      -Can Stream/Take screenshots or even record the whole progress for you if requested.

trusted with bank! -done torso for ironmen low stats
      -done desert treasure for many accounts with low stats, EVEN IN DMM!
      -done many quests for pures and they trusted me with their stats and 1 def!

Terms of services ~:

• By Starfox
      Hello.

I recently finished a BETA version of my Skeletal Wyvern killer script. I am running an open beta for this script. If you would like to use the BETA version of this script, please go to the TRiBot repository and add the script to your account there. You can run the script for an unlimited amount of time while use the free BETA version, however I will ask you to report bugs to me if you find any.
      Description:
      Sigma Wyvern Killer BETA kills the monster Skeletal Wyverns inside the asgarnian ice dungeon in OSRS. It is a top level money making method yielding 500k+ per hour (even more at higher combat levels). At maxed combat with good gear, you may yield a consistent 800k-1m/hourly. While running this script, over time your profit will go up due to your bots gaining rare drops like draconic visage, dragon legs, dragon skirt, dragon med helm, 3x ranarr seeds and rare drop table items. 
      Requirements:
      72 Slayer
      Elemental shield, Mind shield, or Dragonfire shield
      70/70/70 melee stats are highly recommended
      Falador teleport tablets
      House teleport tablets
      Player owned house must be in rimmington

Progress reports:

first visage from sigma wyverns

Responses:
      For whatever reason, I cannot comment on my own thread in this section  so I will use this area to respond to comments.
      @gabrielspecter I've ran the script on my own testing account for about 3 weeks now, no more than 5-10 hours daily, sometimes not running it on certain days. I have yet to be banned.
      @slavebotter It does not support range safespotting. I have intentionally not added this functionality because the right side of the wyvern cave has 4 ranged players in every world killing wyverns, so it would be unlikely that you would find a world with a free one. As another person pointed out, melee is over 2x faster gp per hour and the left area is less crowded.
      @slavebotter It will be running until I get enough feedback from my testers and the script is running without any major bugs.
      @Creatur3z nice proggy, thanks for the feedback. im unsure of price right now
      @jamie ge yes it still works great.
      @billybob1 im running it right now seems to be working fine. try restarting your client.
      @MagicLand i ran it a few days ago for 3 hours, it was fine
    • By Worthy
      Welcome to Worthy Scripts

Less than a year and a half ago, I released the first version of the Zulrah Slayer. It did the job well with over 1,000,000 total kills across 1300+ users. After much analysis and noted user feedback I decided to rewrite the script taking a better structured approach to improve efficiency and performance.

New features
      Unlimited multi-kill performance The bot will determine if it has enough supplies to start another Zulrah battle after killing the boss the previous time. It can continue doing this until it runs out of food, allowing a single, double, triple, or quad+ kill. Options to teleport out if out of food and not winning is now available.
        Modular traveling system The navigation system in place has been restructured. Each travel route is broken into a set of movements, which is a small part of the overall route. Routes, such as fairy rings, charter travel, can easily be added with a combination of movements and plugged into the script. Navigation is smoother, reliable, and more inclusive. Fairy rings have been added. Mounted fairy rings will be added. Travel methods like Zul-andra scrolls and Camelot Charter have been restructured and are still available to use.
        Dynamically prioritized combat framework Combat has been improved tremendously to reduce mistakes and ensure success. All actions are broken down into several tasks which are ran and checked against a list of priorities.
        Improved Zulrah tracking Zulrah tracking has optimized computation-wise and improved accuracy-wise. The bot will be able to multi-task easily, keeping track of JAD attacks or anything else which may occur.  
      How to access
      There will be an closed beta for a 2-3 days before v2 is released. Anyone who is a current owner of v1 will be able to apply for a beta key and use v2 of the script. However, they are expected to report bugs if they find any. To apply for the beta, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME and I will add you to be whitelisted to v2. Link to the script is https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2123 After the closed beta, v1 will be updated to v2. Any user who has v1 will automatically be updated to v2.  
      Hiscores
      Users which participate in the beta will have their stats automatically uploaded to the hiscores page. Link: http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/ZulrahSlayerV2/hiscores.php  
      Pictures

Regards,
      Worthy
    • By iant06
      iMediumSolver by iant06

Hello all! I've been developing my medium clue solver for the past couple weeks and it is time for the beta test! 90% of all clue tasks have been added to the script I just need your guys help finding the last few and and finding all the bugs!
      To be apart of this beta test, I'd like to keep it small so you will have to have purchased at least 1 auth of iClueSolver to join, as the requirements for the medium solver script are pretty low and the ban rates are next to nothing, I'd definitely like to keep it that way  
      You can purchase at any time to be added to the UserID list so the medium solver beta script will be available to you on the repository. The start of the beta will be announced tomorrow in the comments below  
      Total Clues Added: 112

Requirements:
      Skill Levels:
      30 Attack (Recommended, For Emote Clue Equipment) 30 Defence (Recommended, For Emote Clue Equipment) 50 Range (Recommended, For Emote Clue Equipment) 40 Magic(Only Needed For 2 Emote Clues, Recommended) 10 Agility(Recommended, To Use Agility Shortcut) If you do not have the required level to wear the emote equipment or use an agility shortcut, the script will drop the clue and will attempt to acquire another.  
      Quests:
      Waterfall Quest (Recommended, For Coordinate Clue) Priest in Peril (Recommended, For Multiple Clues) Tree Gnome Village (Recommended, For Cryptic Clue and Spirit Trees)   Items: Teleportation Method: Teleport Tabs: Varrock, Lumbridge, Falador, Camelot, Ardougne(If Quest Done) Teleport Runes: Law, Air, Water, Earth, and Fire Cannon + Cballs(If Selected) Spade Duel Ring Games Necklace Amulet of Glory Ardougne Cloak(If Diary Done) Rope(In Bank for clue task) Tinderbox(In bank for clue task) Candle(In bank for clue task)  

Features:
      Acquiring Medium Clues:
      Attacking Guards in Falador Cannon Guards in Falador Medium Clue Tasks:
      Map Clues Cryptic Clues Emote Clues Anagram Clues Coordinate Clues Traveling:
      Teleport Tablets Teleport Runes Ardougne Cloak Games Necklace Duelling Ring Amulet of Glory
  • Our picks

• [CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT] 2019 Botter's Choice Awards
      2019 Botter’s Choice Awards

To celebrate the launch of our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog,

we’re doing a giveaway! 

The TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog: 

Teaching you how to do more advanced botting, faster.
      Contest Details

Prize: 3 winners will be selected to win 25 TRiBot credits.

How to enter:

Respond to this forum post by November 12th tagging the thread for: 

Your favorite script

Provide a brief explanation (1-2 sentences) why you think that script should be put in the top 5. 

Who can enter?

Botter’s who are not currently scripters. Sorry scripters, the people are going to vote. Your contest is here.

The top 5 in each category will be showcased on our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog in a “People’s Choice” section and promoted across the TRiBot website. 

-- Credits will be awarded based on thoughtfulness and humor -- 

Bonus points

Use a meme in your explanation. Because we all love memes.

*no purchase necessary. Winners will be announced on Friday, November 15, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. on our News and Announcements forum. 

-- Vote Below -- 
      • 28 replies
    • [READ TO THE END FOR A TEASER]

I've noticed some new TRiBotters have had some troubles finding out sources of how to do certain things, such as using advanced scripts and often get lost in the forums.

We are still getting posts asking where to start, what to do, recommended scripts, etc. 

As many of you know, I am new to the team, and had troubles myself learning how to bot, let alone script. 

So, what our team decided to do was make it easier to learn how to bot, how to script, and just become an overall better botter and scripter faster. 

As some of you might have seen, I've posted 3 new blogs, you can check it out by clicking on the following picture or here.

These first 3 blogs are the first of many blogs that will be TRiBot official. They are encouraged to be challenged, improved upon and act as A Best Practices Guide for Botters.

What information would you like to see in the blogs?

👇 [TEASER] 👇

We are going to be hosting a  CONTEST  this  OCTOBER.

Its scary to think how soon you'll find out.👻

Stay tuned.

- RileyZ
      • 8 replies
    • Today marks a big day for TRiBot! To make it easier for users to use TRiBot, we've created installers available for every platform! These installers are all bundled with the latest version of OpenJDK 1.8 (Java 😎, which is LG compatible.

Using TRiBot is now easy. Simply download the installer for your platform, install TRiBot, and run it. The TRiBot Loader will correctly identify the bundled JDK so there's no need to change the Java selection.

Windows

EXE installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.exe

MSI installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.msi

Portable version: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.zip

Mac OS

Installer: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.dmg

Portable version: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.tgz

Unix/Linux

Installer: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.sh

RPM installer (CentOS/Fedora): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.rpm

DEB installer (Debian): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.deb

Portable version: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.tar.gz

Platform Independent

JAR file: tribot-loader-4.0.3.jar

Note that this jar file does not include the bundled JDK.

Windows and Mac OS users may notice a warning message stating that the installer/application is un-recognized or un-trusted. Please ignore this message and proceed with running the installer/application. We need to acquire a code signing certificate so that we can sign the installers letting the operating system know that these files can be trusted. It will take a week or more to acquire one, so please hold tight.

Other notable changes to the TRiBot Loader:

Support getting the version from OpenJDK distributions

Add check for bundled JDK

Copy OpenJDK tools.jar to the bundled JDK if not present

Set the current java as the first available list entry

Ignore Java versions which are symbolic links

Make the bundled JDK the preferred Java version

Update icon images

Reduce the number of HTTP calls
        • Thanks
      • 24 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 18 replies
    • Hello TRiBot,

Today we have a significant release that has been in the works for the last month addressing several key issues, features and bugs in the backlog.

With these changes, we are also including a new TRiBot Loader which will allow you to select any version that is released. This adds the flexibility of allowing you to revert to a previous version should an issue arise, run development only builds, view an accurate change log between versions etc. we are very proud to offer this feature and think it will add a lot more functionality down the road as we continue to release new versions.

These changes include 80+ commits by our development team, a list of them is summarized below and also available for your viewing pleasure in the new TRiBot Loader.

In addition, we have taken additional steps to improve as a development team by adding continuous integration and deployment into our workflow to assist in delivering timely releases such as bug fixes as well as new features on a weekly basis depending on our development cycle.
        • Thanks
      • 39 replies