Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SniperA

Tribot Launcher is blank

I have 2 laptops. (both WIN 10, similar specs). On my newer one, tribot works just fine.

On the older one (the one I plan to use more), I get a blank window when I open the tribot launcher. When moving the mouse over it I still get the changing cursor (such as the big I to indicate text), and I'm able to navigate it while comparing the newer laptop login screen. 

I wouldn't be starting a thread if this was the only problem. I went to use the lite-FTW fishing script and was unable to select the northeastern Karamja location's equipment or fish to catch. I imagine that these are related. The Java environment is the latest (downloaded today from the link on this website). I'm not sure what could be going wrong. Thanks for any help in advance.

I'm happy to post screenshots, but blank windows are pointless.

I've heard of similar issues before, I'm not entirely sure of the cause but I have some ideas.

1. What Java version are you running? Can you grab a picture of all installed versions from your Control Panel?
  2. Do you have NordVPN installed on the non-working laptop?
  3. Do you have (I apologize for the lack of specifics) a program installed to use an iPad or other similar device, as a second monitor?
  4. Can you try running TRiBot from the command line (on the broken laptop) with the following command? Note: You will need to cd into the proper folder for that to work. Please post if you need help with this 🙂
     java -Dprism.order=sw -jar tribot-loader-4.0.4.jar

• Like 1

Fluffee, 

Thank you for responding.

Here are the answers:

1.image.png.9442f652336f7110edcb4c2bdaf0b581.png

2. No VPN is installed

3. I do not have any software that let's me "stream" a second monitor, but do have both teamviewer and chrome remote desktop installed on both the old and new laptops.

4. I moved the tribot loader into my java folder (for ease to CD into) and ran your command. I was able to see the login screen when the loader opened, however, I'm still having trouble with the bot itself as described above. Maybe I'll post a comment in the thread for that specific bot for the guy who wrote the script to see later. Here is what the cmd gave me after I ran your command.

image.thumb.png.1e633f4f40065657d22b19ab3e297653.png

Is there a way to fix this error? I didn't run the cmd as admin, maybe that would fix it?

Thanks  

Quick update:

I tried your above suggestion with the command prompt having admin privilege. That solved the error code 5, but the script is still behaving poorly. I'll upload screenshots of what I see below.

When setting up a profile in the script:

image.png.27de08ecb1ad6ac3fb2c08f4c49094a8.png

Then after clicking select location:

image.png.ed1570f9b0042b984f616741d2cb6e03.png

When I select other locations, I get an image of the equipment I can use (small net, big net, harpoon, etc.) to select. Not here.

I then get the same problem with the type of fish (should be a picture of a lobster). 

I am also unable to select deposit box for the banking style as i should be due to the deposit box at port sarim. 

All of this works fine on my new laptop I use for school/work.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts you may have to fix this issue.

I'm on mobile, so I apologize for the formatting.

I'm glad to hear that suggestion worked for you! I'll keep that one noted just in case someone else has a similar problem. If you launch TRiBot now, does it still show up as white if you don't use the command I specified? That doesn't really change much for you, but is more for my future use 🙂

As for the script issues, do those issues not occur on your other devices? Weird. Is there anything being printed in the debug by chance? Perhaps that may lead to a clue

Fluffee,

Thank you for responding again, it did not change anything for when I open the .jar file, I still get a blank window titled "Tribot Login". 

As for the weird script issue, I can run it without issue on my newer laptop, it seems odd to me. Would it be useful to provide specs for each pc?

As far as the debug goes, how would I access that? I'm brand new to actually trying to bot and wanted to see how things work before I commit any resources. So I really have no idea how to show the debug interface.

thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Our picks

• [READ TO THE END FOR A TEASER]

I've noticed some new TRiBotters have had some troubles finding out sources of how to do certain things, such as using advanced scripts and often get lost in the forums.

We are still getting posts asking where to start, what to do, recommended scripts, etc. 

As many of you know, I am new to the team, and had troubles myself learning how to bot, let alone script. 

So, what our team decided to do was make it easier to learn how to bot, how to script, and just become an overall better botter and scripter faster. 

As some of you might have seen, I've posted 3 new blogs, you can check it out by clicking on the following picture or here.

These first 3 blogs are the first of many blogs that will be TRiBot official. They are encouraged to be challenged, improved upon and act as A Best Practices Guide for Botters.

What information would you like to see in the blogs?

👇 [TEASER] 👇

We are going to be hosting a  CONTEST  this  OCTOBER.

Its scary to think how soon you'll find out.👻

Stay tuned.

- RileyZ
      • 8 replies
    • Today marks a big day for TRiBot! To make it easier for users to use TRiBot, we've created installers available for every platform! These installers are all bundled with the latest version of OpenJDK 1.8 (Java 😎, which is LG compatible.

Using TRiBot is now easy. Simply download the installer for your platform, install TRiBot, and run it. The TRiBot Loader will correctly identify the bundled JDK so there's no need to change the Java selection.

Windows

EXE installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.exe

MSI installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.msi

Portable version: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.zip

Mac OS

Installer: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.dmg

Portable version: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.tgz

Unix/Linux

Installer: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.sh

RPM installer (CentOS/Fedora): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.rpm

DEB installer (Debian): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.deb

Portable version: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.tar.gz

Platform Independent

JAR file: tribot-loader-4.0.3.jar

Note that this jar file does not include the bundled JDK.

Windows and Mac OS users may notice a warning message stating that the installer/application is un-recognized or un-trusted. Please ignore this message and proceed with running the installer/application. We need to acquire a code signing certificate so that we can sign the installers letting the operating system know that these files can be trusted. It will take a week or more to acquire one, so please hold tight.

Other notable changes to the TRiBot Loader:

Support getting the version from OpenJDK distributions

Add check for bundled JDK

Copy OpenJDK tools.jar to the bundled JDK if not present

Set the current java as the first available list entry

Ignore Java versions which are symbolic links

Make the bundled JDK the preferred Java version

Update icon images

Reduce the number of HTTP calls
        • Thanks
      • 18 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 18 replies
    • Hello TRiBot,

Today we have a significant release that has been in the works for the last month addressing several key issues, features and bugs in the backlog.

With these changes, we are also including a new TRiBot Loader which will allow you to select any version that is released. This adds the flexibility of allowing you to revert to a previous version should an issue arise, run development only builds, view an accurate change log between versions etc. we are very proud to offer this feature and think it will add a lot more functionality down the road as we continue to release new versions.

These changes include 80+ commits by our development team, a list of them is summarized below and also available for your viewing pleasure in the new TRiBot Loader.

In addition, we have taken additional steps to improve as a development team by adding continuous integration and deployment into our workflow to assist in delivering timely releases such as bug fixes as well as new features on a weekly basis depending on our development cycle.
        • Thanks
      • 39 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies