• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Optimus

Optimus AIO Firemaker - Set the world on fire

PJfEffe.png

I'm slowly going back and rewriting all my scripts with the latest and greatest methods, and todays re-release is my firemaker ^_^ 

Optimus AIO Firemaker is a free All In One Firemaking script that's efficient and easy to use.
Simply click start script and watch the world burn.

Overview:

The script will automatically detect which logs to use from your inventory or bank, and progressively train your firemaking until you run out of logs.

~ Withdraws tinderbox if you don't have one
~ Supports all logs types
~ Progressive training - Will automatically start burning better logs if they're available
~ Smart algorithm to detect best area to burn
~ One-tick burning
~ Logs out when out of logs
~ ABC2 Antiban
~ Sleek paint
~ Lit AF 

Supports 8 different locations:
(The script will automatically detect the nearest location)

~ Varrock West
~ Varrock East
~ Grand Exchange North
~ Grand Exchange South
~ Falador East
~ Draynor Village
~ Duel Arena
~ Seers Village

~ More to come (Open to suggestions).

Gallery:

11a76b727b98a9012d2109d46f599949.png

Free repository link:

71086a7e95a1e299413279c508720f43.png

Hope you all enjoy the script! Feedback is appreciated ^_^ 

Edited by Optimus
  • Like 1

Array
3 hours ago, dtrippp said:

Everything's going well so far. Just a little note, it says "Welcome to Optimus Yak Fighter!" in the console as well 😝

Love your scripts!

Oops I've just fixed that :P. I used the same framework from my Yak Fighter to download the paint images and forgot to rename it.
Glad it's running well though!

3 hours ago, danwss said:

No problem :) 

2 hours ago, Einstein said:

🔥🔥🔥

got from 1 to 50 fm at duel arena no problem. it did miss i think 4 logs on level up, 1 normal log and 3 maple logs. It normally would click the log on the ground so no big deal even a normal person training fm can miss logs.

it worked really well at duel arena and i like that it would randomly choose ether the bank chest or the bank npc. Very nice script 

50fm.PNG

I thought the script looked very convincing of a human would still recommend as it seems to be the only fire making one that works properly.

But when I logged on this morning after using this script for about and hour last night to a 2 day ban on my account. Unsure on what looked robotic to Jagex so cannot say were the script went wrong for me. 

Just thought I should let people know it got picked up by them on me.

Is there a problem with DaxWalker again @Optimus ?

Keep getting the below error at GE bank, if I move it sometimes finds itself a path. Otherwise keeps looping a path generation then the below error again.

• [16:18:43] [DaxWalker] [Error] Key expired.
  • [16:18:43] [Walker Engine] Path is empty

Just now, Aerosparx said:

Is there a problem with DaxWalker again @Optimus ?

Keep getting the below error at GE bank, if I move it sometimes finds itself a path. Otherwise keeps looping a path generation then the below error again.

• [16:18:43] [DaxWalker] [Error] Key expired.
  • [16:18:43] [Walker Engine] Path is empty

Sorry about that mate I'm not at my laptop today but I'll get that sorted ASAP. I'll post when that's fixed 😁

Looks like the script isn't working properly sometimes. It will withdraw the logs but won't exit the bank interface, and then it'll run as normal if I manually exit the interface. Once it's done lighting the inventory, the script will just make the character stand in place and won't rebank. But if I manually walk it close to the bank it'll do everything properly.

On 1/12/2020 at 7:50 PM, Ivexii said:

Looks like the script isn't working properly sometimes. It will withdraw the logs but won't exit the bank interface, and then it'll run as normal if I manually exit the interface. Once it's done lighting the inventory, the script will just make the character stand in place and won't rebank. But if I manually walk it close to the bank it'll do everything properly.

Same exact thing and the reason why I even came to this thread. Thanks for the free script though! 

Todays update:

• Fixed all know issues, the script is running great!
On 3/29/2020 at 4:44 PM, Fedubb said:

Hey @Optimus First off thanks for this great script! I did notice the same issue as above! Once the logs are all burned it will not rebank and refresh. 

Should be working perfectly again now ^_^ 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Beg
      About
      This script is aimed to bank-standing skills such as Fletching, Crafting, Herblore or Cooking.
      It comes with a task-based system that you can set up to train with different items and even multiple skills in one go.

Tasks
      You can create or load from a previously saved file multiple tasks to be executed by order.
      A task is complete once you reach the desired amount or level.
      A task can also be unfinished if you don't supply enough items for its completion or if you don't meet the required level to execute it.

Script Argument
      The rules for script argument are the following:
      1. Each task is separated by a vertical bar, "|"
      2. Each task setting has an associated key and value, "key=value"
      3. Each task setting is separated by a comma, ","
      4. Option settings follow the same rules as task settings  
      5. Not case-sensitive

Available task settings:
      skill - the skill you are training with this task. This setting can be ignored if task doesn't give experience in any skill
      item - item's amount and name separated by a hyphen. The first and second items will be used on each other. The last item must be the product. E.g. 1000 cookies.
      master_interface_id -  set master interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      child_interface_id - set child interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      component_interface_id - set component interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      amount - the amount to combine on the task. If this setting is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the amount is ignored.
      stop_level - the stop level that interrupts the task. If this is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the stop level is ignored. Also, this only works if you input a valid skill on "skill" setting
      inventory_timeout - the inventory timeout for this task. Value is in miliseconds

Available option settings:
      mouse_speed - indicates the average mouse speed to use
      save_on_system_update -  when set to true, attempts to save the task progress on a .dat file right before an ingame update. The task can then be reloaded on gui
      antiban_reaction - enables with value "true" or disables with value "false" the antiban reaction sleep after an inventory has finished
      antiban_debug - to print anti-ban actions debug on bot debug panel. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      close_with_esc_button - to use escape keyboard button to close the bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      auto_bank_walking - to walk to the nearest bank whenever the player is not on a bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      auto_ge_walking - to walk to grand exchange before starting a task. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      disable_mouse_offscreen - disables feature mouse offscreen from antiban to increase efficiency when combining some items

Example:
      skill=herblore, item=14-avantoe potion (unf), item=14-mort myre fungus, item=14-super energy(3), master_interface_id=270, child_interface_id=14, amount=5000, stop_level=75, inventory_timeout=20000 |
      skill=crafting, item=1-needle, item=26-leather, item=10000-thread, item=26-leather gloves, master_interface_id=154, child_interface_id=93, amount=100, inventory_timeout=50000 |
      mouse_speed=110, save_on_system_update=true, antiban_reaction=false, antiban_debug=true, close_with_esc_button=true, auto_ge_walking=true

User Interface

Note: The last item must be the product produced by combining the first and second items.
                 Exact non case sensitive names are a must.
                 You must press enter or click on a empty row to set the last row's value on the table.

The setup above has four tasks:
      1st.  Using a Knife on a Maple logs to produce 27 Maple longbow (u) per inventory. Ends after 500 Maple longbow (u) are made, or a supply is missing from bank.
      2nd. Using a Bow string on Maple longbow (u) to produce 14 Maple longbow per inventory. Ends after 500 Maple longbow are made or a supply is missing from bank.
      3rd. Using Jug of water on Pot of flour to produce 9 Pizza base per inventory. Ends after 10000 Pizza base are made, or a supply is missing from bank.
      4th. Using a Needle on Leathers to produce 26 Leather boots per inventory. Ends after 1000 Leather boots are made, or a supply is missing from bank.

Paint

Updates
      18 April 2017 - Ability to combine two items with same name.
                                 Ability to bypass "make interface" by setting master or child interface id to -1 value.
      27 May 2017 -  Ability to combine items that require going through a selection interface and then an amount interface.
      02 July 2017 - Added script argument.
      20 November 2017 - Updated the script to support the new interfaces. 
                                            Script argument changed.
      06 February 2018 - Changed the script to support more than 2 items on inventory. This will allow the combination of a greater variety of items.
      23 April 2018 - Added option to enable/disable auto bank walking and grand exchange bank walking.
                                 Added option to enable/disable mouse offscreen when idling.

• By Fluffee
      Fluffee's TRiBot Credit Shop
      Purchase credits securely from a TRiBot Administrator, and get back to botting quickly!

Current Price: 1.85m OSRS/Credit or $1.15 BTC, ETH, XRP or LTC/Credit
      Lower prices available depending on quantity, discounts start at 50 credits!
      Contact Methods
      Discord: Fluffee#9509
      PM on the Forums
    • By bbuu20
      Bbuu20's Miner BETA (Progressive Mining) (World Hopping) (ABC2 Level 10 + Additional Custom Antiban) (Arguments)
      Hi, and thanks for checking out my AIO mining script! This script features:
      3 Tick Mining so players can reach xp rates of up to 115k/hr! Iron, Sandstone, and Granite all supported (Mouse variance must be set to 0) *Removed For Now, Will Be Added Back Soon* Progressive Mining so you can run your bots through multiple tasks with just a few clicks Custom Paint to display the current runtime, xp/hr, and more Full ABC2 Level 10 Implementation to significantly lower the script's ban rate Universal Mining and Banking so players can run the bot wherever they want, on whatever ore they want Java FX GUI to adjust antiban, and mining settings Profile saving/loading so players can easily reload previous settings Arguments to allow instant profile loading, and gui bypassing Let me know if you encounter any issues, or have any feedback.
      To Do:
      Re-implement 3 tick mining
      Add motherlode support
      And anything else you may suggest!

Join my discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/nF7fsjx

Source Code for previous version: https://github.com/zperkins11/Tribot/tree/master/scripts/safeminer
      Get It On The Repository: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3417

How to use arguments:

Enter the name of the profile, and the task code, separated by a colon (:)
      Task codes are as follows:
      0: Traditional Mining
      1: Progressive Mining

More info can be found on my discord server

• By wastedbro
      What is Tribot Mobile?
      Tribot Mobile is a new client that works on Android's version of Oldschool Runescape. Being in development for over several months, Tribot Mobile is currently in available to Developers and Scripters, and is completely usable. It uses your PC to interact with a connected Android device (physical or emulator) and plays OSRS for you!
      Unlike the normal tribot client, this client has absolutely no interaction with the OSRS internals. It is strictly color/image based, and provides functionality through its API, as well as popular vision libraries, such as Tesseract and OpenCV.
      Demo:

TribotMobileDemo.mp4  
      FAQ
      When will this be available?
      Most likely this summer (2020)

Who will have access?
      For the public release, only VIP members or higher will likely to be able to use the client at all.

Can this run without a PC?
      No, a computer is required to actually run the bot logic. It connects to your phone via USB, or via an emulator that you're running also on your PC.

Being color-based, will scripts be different?
      Yes. Scripting for color is notoriously more difficult, thus scripts won't be as advanced. Over time, we plan on creating things like a webwalker and using machine learning to find objects/NPCs. However, this is long term and well after the release.

How is the banrate?
      Both myself and others have tried to get banned using this. We can't do it. I gave up at 40m fletching XP on two accounts (my main and a fresh). I'll try again once we develop some more scripts.
      Tribot Mobile will have tons of antiban. Just like the normal client, it uses algorithms that mimic human clicking patterns to ensure that no botlike behavior can be observed by Jagex. In addition, it never even touches the game client. There is absolutely zero possibility of client detection, or even client suspicion. It's completely invisible.
      From the ground up, the Tribot Mobile API will have options for realistic reaction times, sleeps, clicking patterns, and more.

How are scripts written?
      Scripting for Tribot Mobile will be roughly similar to the normal client. However, Tribot Mobile is written entirely in Kotlin. This means that writing scripts in Kotlin will be the easiest, but Java can also be seamlessly used if you prefer.
      Also, the API will be 100% open-source. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone has more questions, be sure to post here, or ask me discord.

Happy Botting
    • By bbuu20
      Bbuu20's Firemaker (ABC2 Level 10)
      Welcome to Bbuu20's Fire Maker. This script features:
      Custom GUI to select what log/logs to use Full ABC2 Level 10 Implementation to significantly lower the script's ban rate Universal Firemaking and Banking so players can run the bot wherever they want, with whatever log/logs they want I am very open to any suggestions on how I could improve this script. Please let me know if you experience any issue at all with the script, I will do my best to fix it and reply to you quickly. If you enjoy the script, some positive feedback would be greatly appreciated!

To Do:
      Add custom paint to display current log, xp/hr, etc...
      And anything else you may suggest!

Links:

Source Code: https://github.com/zperkins11/Tribot/tree/master/scripts/firemaker
      Get It On The Repository: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3425

Screenshots:

• By bbuu20
      Bbuu20's Tutorial Island (ABC2) (V2.0)
      Hi, and thanks for checking out my tutorial island reboot! This script completes tutorial island for free!
      I am very open to any suggestions on how I could improve this script. Please let me know if you experience any issue at all with the script, I will do my best to fix it and reply to you quickly. If you enjoy the script, some positive feedback would be greatly appreciated!
      In the near future, I will be re-implementing the gui and paint, I realize it is rather basic for now.

Source Code: https://github.com/zperkins11/Tribot/tree/master/scripts/tutorialIsland
      Get It On The Repository: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3296-bbuu20-s-tutorial-island/
    • By Realist
      Need Tribot credits for scripts/VIP etc? You're at the right place!
      or
      Do you have credits you want to SELL? Message me!
      I accept cash & 07 Gold/ Rs3 Gold / CS:GO Skins.

For rates, contact me.

Skype is live:realistgold

Discord: Realist#1834 
      Unique Discord ID: 194091681836957696
    • By ELON
      ELON AIO COMBAT
      abc2 lvl 8
      + Custom antiban
      gui support
      save/load
      SOURCE:https://github.com/Elon333/ELON-Combat-Aio
      LINK TO SCRIPT: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3411

Bug Report info:
      bot debug copy paste in pastebin
      client debug copy paste in pastebin
      explanation on bug
      screenshot/video if applicable
      MY DISCORD INFO: Elon#6697
      message my discord for faster reply

ELON FREE SCRIPTS:
      RESTLESS GHOST: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3416
      PRIEST IN PERIL: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3407
      COMBAT AIO: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3411

• Our picks

• Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 31 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 21 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies
    • This release will:

Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions

Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)

Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)

Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)

Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Screen#isInViewport

Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)

Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Thanks
      • 28 replies