• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bbuu20

Bbuu20's Tutorial Island [ABC2] [Free] [Open Source]

Bbuu20's Tutorial Island (ABC2) (V3.1)

Hi, and thanks for checking out my first script! This script features:

• GUI to toggle roofs, music, fixed mode, and character customization
  • GUI Text Boxes to enter coordinates that the script will walk to upon completion of tutorial island
  • Custom Paint to display the current runtime, and which step of the island we are currently on
  • Random Name Creation that will randomly make a name, choosing strings from the English dictionary.
  • Full ABC2 Implementation to significantly lower the script's ban rate

I am very open to any suggestions on how I could improve this script. Please let me know if you experience any issue at all with the script, I will do my best to fix it and reply to you quickly. If you enjoy the script, some positive feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Source Code: https://github.com/bbuu20/Tribot/tree/master/Bbuu20's%20Tutorial%20Island/src/scripts

Get It On The Repository: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3296-bbuu20-s-tutorial-island/

Edited by bbuu20
  • Thanks 1

I haven't tried your script and I'm no java expert but I took a quick look and got a few suggestions for you:

else {
                    clickInventory.clickInventory("Shortbow");
                    clickInventory.clickInventory("Bronze arrow");
                    Walking.walkTo(new RSTile(3111, 9516));
                    General.sleep(General.random(1200, 1500));
                    talkToNPC.talkToNpc("Giant rat");
                }

Misclicks happen so it's better to check if things are equipped and if not then equip them.

Also General.sleep(1200, 1500) does accomplish the same as General.sleep(General.random(1200, 1500));

• Like 1

1 hour ago, botuser420 said:

I haven't tried your script and I'm no java expert but I took a quick look and got a few suggestions for you:

else {
                    clickInventory.clickInventory("Shortbow");
                    clickInventory.clickInventory("Bronze arrow");
                    Walking.walkTo(new RSTile(3111, 9516));
                    General.sleep(General.random(1200, 1500));
                    talkToNPC.talkToNpc("Giant rat");
                }

Misclicks happen so it's better to check if things are equipped and if not then equip them.

Also General.sleep(1200, 1500) does accomplish the same as General.sleep(General.random(1200, 1500));

Thanks for all the tips, I am still fairly new to the api so I really appreciate it!

1 minute ago, bao5757 said:

Such BUG still exists. 

YTS9ID2G63)8JDKLL143UIU.png

@LSBZ2]}(WSE5IPSG_C@CT7.png

Is the script crashing at those spots, or does it stay active and just not do anything? Also, could you send me the bot debug when it gets stuck, because I haven't been able to replicate these issues. One more thing, how often does this happen?

UPDATED V2.0 -

Added more quality checks to prevent any possible crashes

New Class "AreaChecks" that is used to make sure the player is in an area before interacting

New "Paint" feature that will display runtime, as well as the current step (See below)

Paint.png

Github open source java files have also been updated.

Edited by bbuu20
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, bao5757 said:

Such BUG still exists. 

YTS9ID2G63)8JDKLL143UIU.png

@LSBZ2]}(WSE5IPSG_C@CT7.png

Hey, I've updated the script a lot, and can now say confidently that this is the most functional tutorial island script on the website (Possibly even the most functional across all botting clients). I was able to run 20 bots through the island at once with no hiccups, each of the finishing in less than 9 minutes. If you have any further problems, please send me the last 15 or so lines of the bot debug, and I'll take care of it, but I honestly can't see how this script could possibly crash in it's current state.

Great job with the recent update!

I noticed the changes instantly. Keep up the good work. The script has troubles with some doors at some angles which it can get temp stuck on, but other than that this is awesome.

Personal preference is maybe to give a selection after tut island for where the bot should walk to - since i always walk mine to the GE to my stocker

EDIT: Last thing too, is personally i find the starting Resolution a bit resource heavy. Maybe have the bot change it right away? just a QoL suggestion

Edited by davejay
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, davejay said:

Great job with the recent update!

I noticed the changes instantly. Keep up the good work. The script has troubles with some doors at some angles which it can get temp stuck on, but other than that this is awesome.

Personal preference is maybe to give a selection after tut island for where the bot should walk to - since i always walk mine to the GE to my stocker

EDIT: Last thing too, is personally i find the starting Resolution a bit resource heavy. Maybe have the bot change it right away? just a QoL suggestion

Thanks for the feedback! I plan to add a gui in the near future, and I could certainly add certain "Walk To" options for the mainland. I can and will certainly have the bot change the resolution into fixed mode. And on that part about the doors, I realize it can be hard to catch, but if you ever do catch it, it'd be great if you could send the last 15 or so lines of the bot debug.

14 hours ago, bbuu20 said:

V2.3 - Script automatically changes to fixed resolution after dialogue with Gielinor Guide

Yay!!!! Can't wait to send a batch of 30+ accounts into it tonight. I'll try capture those angle issues. I realized they may be caused by resizing while in stretched resolution, so this update may have fixed that problem indirectly.

8 minutes ago, davejay said:

Yay!!!! Can't wait to send a batch of 30+ accounts into it tonight. I'll try capture those angle issues. I realized they may be caused by resizing while in stretched resolution, so this update may have fixed that problem indirectly.

Ok great, hopefully all goes well!

2 minutes ago, heavy_rope said:

How's everyone elses progress? I got 7/7 accounts banned spread out over 3 IP's. Just ran script and had them walk to ge, logout, and then checked them after a couple days.

I've tightened some things up to reduce script crashes and account bans, and was able to run 20 accounts through the island on one ip yesterday. None of them have been banned as of yet, but jagex is typically pretty good with detecting tutorial island/questing scripts. I've been implementing some anti-ban features of my own, just so that the script isn't so consistent in terms of clicks and precise tiles, so that should help as well.

2 minutes ago, bbuu20 said:

I've tightened some things up to reduce script crashes and account bans, and was able to run 20 accounts through the island on one ip yesterday. None of them have been banned as of yet, but jagex is typically pretty good with detecting tutorial island/questing scripts. I've been implementing some anti-ban features of my own, just so that the script isn't so consistent in terms of clicks and precise tiles, so that should help as well.

I'll make some again and see how long till they actually get banned. I've never tried suicide botting so this is new to me.

28 minutes ago, davejay said:

image.thumb.png.811f10ae670885026facedd534ce86a2.pngwhile smithing in tut it gets stuck

Also, the bot doesnt change appearances at all. Very obvious bots haha

I'm actually working on a fix for that right now, the issue is that the bot has more than one of each ore. It's also probably about time that I add character customization. I'll try to get out an update for both of those things today, thanks for the feedback!

5 minutes ago, heavy_rope said:

Do you have any plans to add a feature to import names for creation from a list? (txt or csv) I noticed it types "5" and then chooses the middle one same clicks every time.

I'm not sure exactly what I'll end up doing, but I'm definitely not sticking with the current naming system. I've thought about using a text file with thousands of words, and just choosing one or two of them, followed by some numbers. This is a pretty basic way of doing it, but it seems pretty legit since real people choose usernames in a similar fashion.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Fluffee
      Fluffee's Tutorial Island v4
      TRiBot's best Tutorial Island Script
      • Completes Tutorial Island
      • Supports loading of bulk accounts
      • Script Argument/Queue/Client Starter support
      • Tons of customization options
      • Random account profiling
      • Full ABC2 support
      • Post tutorial island tasks
      • Account Creation
      • Task based, chose the options for every account
      • Resizable mode support
      Get it here!
      GUI

Script Arguments
      Script arguments must be entered as follows (with the following keys):
      settingsFile:saved_settings_file_name.json; The only argument required now is the name of the settings file to load. If the file specified does not exist, an error will be printed in the debug, and the script will show the GUI instead.
      Source
    • By Optimus
      A little about myself:
      I started working for TRiBot over 6 years ago now, and have been an active premium script developer ever since. I've also had a big part in goldfarming / RS botting scene since well before then, but TRiBot was where I decided to settle as I found it the safest and best platform to use.
      Link to my TRiBot profile: Optimus - TRiBot Forums
      For any new users of the script; here's a brief description of what the script does:
      Optimus AIO Combat & Magic is an AIO (All in one) script for TRiBot that was designed to train your account up from start to finish. Whether you want to train your slayer up while training your combat stats, or train your magic using any spell from air strike to ice barrage, it's all supported. I've poured over 5 years of hard work and development into the script; and the result is a safe & easy to use script that should meet all of your botting needs and expectations.
      The script also implements advanced antiban methods created using thousands of hours of real human playing data, I've managed to make the script out-perform most human players, while also avoiding detection and staying under the radar from Jagex's anti-bot technology.

Features Overview:
      Supports CLI Launcher & Script arguments:
      Enter the name of your GUI settings as the script argument and you'll be botting in seconds!
      Combat features:
      Kills every monster in the game including but not limited too:
      ~Chickens
      ~Cows
      ~Goblins
      ~Giants
      ~Al-kharid warriors
      ~Chaos druids
      ~Yaks
      ~Experiments
      ~Stronghold of security
      ~All slayer dungeons
      ~All slayer monsters (Also uses finishing items such as Bags of salt, ice coolers, rock hammers, rock thrownhammers etc)
      ~Dragons (Including Brutals, and will keep safe distance if you're using ranged/magic)
      ~Crabs (Sand & Rock crabs + makes them aggressive again)
      ~Wyverns
      ~Kalphites
      ~Dagannoths
      ~Cave Kraken & splashing Kraken boss
      ~Wilderness monsters
      ~Nightmare zone bosses
      And hundreds of different monsters, literally anything else you can think of!
      Ironman mode:
      The script now supports ironman and ultimate ironman mode accounts, and will only attack / loot your own monsters on those accounts.
      Intelligent combat system that supports the following:
      - All food types + bones to peaches
      - Banking for more supplies at every bank in RS
      - All special attacks + weapon switching
      - All potion types (Including NMZ potions)
      - Full prayer support + quick prayers + recharging prayer at altars
      - Dwarf multicannon support + anti decay
      - Guthans for healing
      - Safe spotting
      - Worldhopping when certain conditions are met
      - All magic spells supported + can re-equip staffs and setup autocast for you automatically
      - Progressive training system so the script can automatically switch training methods / equipment when it levels up.
      Intelligent looting system that supports the following:
      - Looting by item name or ID
      - Loot items by item price (E.g loot all items over 500gp)
      Ironman looting - Only loots from monsters you've killed
      - Loot using telekinetic grab
      - Bury bones you loot
      - High alching the loot you pickup
      - Accurate profit calculations & tracking
      - Automatically uses the looting bag & herb sack 
      And much much more...
      Magic features:
      The script is also an AIO Magic script that supports every single combat AND non combat magic spell available on the Regular,Ancient and Lunar spellbooks.
      Including:
      All combat spells
      All cursing spells
      All enchantment spells for jewelry and bolts
      Superheat item
      All teleport spells
      All alchemy spells ( Can combo alch between casts to double your xp )
      Splashing
      The script can also train with the following lunar spells!
      Humidify
      Plank make
      Superglass make
      Tan leather
      Spin flax
      String Jewellery
      and More!
      Purchase info and script trial info:
      Packages:
      Free Trial
      Price: $FREE
      Every month you're allowed a free 10 hour trial with the script, enjoy
      1 month Package
      Price: $10
      VIP is not required to run the script
      The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for 1 month
      Complete customer support via discord and the TRiBot forums

2 week Package
      Price: $6
      VIP is not required to run the script
      The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for 2 weeks
      Complete customer support via discord and the TRiBot forums
      To purchase the script or activate your free trial, click the image below:
      TRiBot Repository | Optimus Combat & Magic

Gallery:

• By Optimus
      I'm slowly going back and rewriting all my scripts with the latest and greatest methods, and todays re-release is my firemaker  

Optimus AIO Firemaker is a free All In One Firemaking script that's efficient and easy to use.
      Simply click start script and watch the world burn.
      Overview:
      The script will automatically detect which logs to use from your inventory or bank, and progressively train your firemaking until you run out of logs.

~ Withdraws tinderbox if you don't have one
      ~ Supports all logs types
      ~ Progressive training - Will automatically start burning better logs if they're available
      ~ Smart algorithm to detect best area to burn
      ~ One-tick burning
      ~ Logs out when out of logs
      ~ ABC2 Antiban
      ~ Sleek paint
      ~ Lit AF 
      Supports 8 different locations:
      (The script will automatically detect the nearest location)
      ~ Varrock West
      ~ Varrock East
      ~ Grand Exchange North
      ~ Grand Exchange South
      ~ Falador East
      ~ Draynor Village
      ~ Duel Arena
      ~ Seers Village
      ~ More to come (Open to suggestions).
      Gallery:

Free repository link:

Hope you all enjoy the script! Feedback is appreciated  
    • By bbuu20
      I've been trying to implement abc2 into my tutorial island script, but I thought it may be easier if I started from scratch. Since then, I've been working on a mining script that mines and banks, and I thought that I did a pretty good job of implementing abc2. Upon running the script however, I noticed that there were a few things off.
      1.) Despite being called whenever the player is animating, the timed actions don't seem to actually do anything.
      2.) Sometimes when mining, the abcutil will decide if the mouse should hover over the next target. This is good and working how it should, but when it's done mining the current rock, it doesn't actually click on the rock that was hovered over.
      I was hoping some of you could look at my code, and help me get to the bottom of these issues. The problem has to either be in Antiban.java, Mine.java, or maybe both.
      Source code: https://github.com/bbuu20/Tribot/tree/master/Bbuu20's%20Dynamic%20Miner/src/scripts
    • By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3257

Straightforward to use, fill in the boxes and watch as your character power trains everything that's simple to power train...  Or opt to bank the items.  Whatever tickles your pecker. Works wherever daxWalker is available.  If this script sees high demand I'll make a GUI and command line arguments... 

I've tested it on fly fishing, teak trees, iron, and thieving guards...  It should work on just about anything. It's a simple script that left clicks on anything you specify and drops whatever items you tell it to.  Supports coin pouch. If you opt for banking, it will bank once the inventory is full and there are no "drop items" left to drop. It will bank everything in your inventory (for now).   
      Doesn't support food (yet) but works as a simple power leveler. Can be set to run to a bank and end the script if you drop below 20 hp. Can also be set to world hop if there are any players nearby (feature turns off for trip to bank and back).  

Like all my scripts with a "main" designation, it will periodically pause/afk to mimic a real player and check itself to make sure it isn't stuck somewhere.  Please post any questions/problems/suggestions.  
    • By Renditions
      Uglug Shafts
      Buys Achey logs (2-8gp in shop ) from Uglug and cuts them into ogre arrow shafts (50-65gp in GE)
      Hops worlds when shop gets low.
      Around 100kgp+/Hr
      Banks for more money when out of coins. ( takes out 100k. stops when less than 50k total in bank)
      Requirements
      Completion of Zorge Flesh Eaters and giving a Relicym's balm to Uglug so he opens his shop
      Start in castle wars bank or next to Uglug with a knife and atleast 50k in inventory.
      This isn't a super complex script but the goal was to learn to be able to improve and make better stuff in the future.
      Repository link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3194

• By Red_Spark
      Red_ClayMaster is an open source soft clay making script.It will take empty buckets from Edgeville bank and fill them up with water.After all the buckets have been filled it will withdraw clay from the bank and start making soft clay.It will do this until it runs out of clay .

Red_ClayMaster V2 is here!!!!!!!!!!
      I have re-written the framework, so I can expand on it easier.It also works a lot smoother now and it has passed my overnight test(Ran for 7h:42m made 8,3k soft clay, the only reason it stopped was because it ran out of clay )

Starting the script:

Start the script in Edgeville with and empty inventory.
      Make sure you have the supply in the bank
      Make sure roof are toggle off
         //togglerooftops

GUI Explained:

Know Bugs:
      LogIn failing sometimes FIXED(13/01/2016)

Features:
      World Hoping
      GUI-Pick what you want to do
      Anti-Ban-Full ABCL10 compliance  (might not work as intended need to test it)
      Fast Dynamic clicking-Accenture and fast clicking
      Dynamic sleep/wait

Have a suggestion?
      Feel free to post it. You can also pm or even contact me through skype. Just click the red Add My Skype button in my signature to add me to your skype

Script Repository Link

TODO:
      Need to implement ABC2 instead of ABC1 Done(will still tweak it a bit)
      If you're interested in the source code please go to this topic:

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/58881-betared-claymasterfirst-script/

UPDATES:
      2.5 Date 11/04/2019
      Updated IDs
      Updated World Hoping

2.5 Date 20/01/2016
      Upgraded to ABC2(new Tribot Anit-Ban)
      2.4 Date 21/12/2015
      Added World Hoping

2.3 Date 19/12/2015
      If the bot ends up outside the bank while making soft clay. It will run back to the bank(even if the bank is off-screen)

2.2 Date 18/12/2015
      FIXED fail-safes in the script
      More info on this topic:https://tribot.org/forums/topic/58881-betared-claymasterfirst-script/
    • By Optimus
      Hey guys, Optimus here
        I noticed that TRiBot was lacking a good FREE auto fighter, so I decided to release a Lite Version of Optimus Combat & Magic for free!
      This version of the script has had certain features disabled, but is still very rich in features, so enjoy   To activate the script on the repository, please use the following links:
        https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3097-optimus-combat-magic/ - Lite Version

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/651-optimus-combat-magic/ - Premium Version
      Note: There is a 10 hour FREE TRIAL for anybody who wants to try out the PREMIUM VERSION of the script on the repository
        Preview:   Features Overview:   AIO Combat Features: Green features: FREE            Blue features: PREMIUM
        Start the script from absolutely anywhere in RS and it will navigate to your saved location. Complete all in one combat system that can fight every single monster in Runescape including but not limited too: -Brutal dragons
      -Wyverns
      -Everything in the stronghold of security -Slayer dungeons -Sand crabs -Rock crabs -Dragons -Giants -Goblins -Ghouls -Dagganoths -Chaos Druids
      -And hundreds more different monsters! (Anything you can think of).   Can use all types of food Supports all weapons and special attacks (Full list of spec weapons here: https://pastebin.com/raw/bf56k5Bg) Customisable looting by Item Name, Item ID, or items worth more than x price (Automatic price lookup). Re-equips ammo that you loot ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating Can bury bones Load & save GUI settings Profit calculations and xp tracking Customisable mouse speeds Easy to use banking system that works at every bank in RS Can drink every potion in the game Progressive training (Upgrade gear, switch training spots & more) Full worldhopping system that can worldhop when many different conditions are met Full prayer support Superior antiban Slayer task support Safe spotting support Telekinetic grab support Supports all teleport items and spells Guthans healing Dwarf multicannon support Bones to peaches support Automatically uses the Looting bag and Herb sack Automatically resets Rock crabs and Sand crabs aggro (Including 10k island). Keeps a safe distance while using ranged/magic on Brutal dragons Herb cleaning and dropping   AND MORE!   AIO Magic Features: (Premium only) This script can reliably and safely train magic using the following methods:   Every single combat spell available, from air strike to ice barrage; It's all supported Every single curse spell available Stun/combo alching!
      This is the best magic xp in the game, you cast a regular combat spell or curse, quickly followed by a high level alchemy spell.
      This can earn you up to 180k magic xp/hour! Splashing! All alchemy spells All enchantment spells Superheat item All teleport spells The script can also train with the following lunar spells! Humidify Plank make Superglass make Tan leather Spin Flax String Jewellery and More!   To activate the script on the repository, please use the following links:
        https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3097-optimus-combat-magic/ - Lite Version

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/651-optimus-combat-magic/ - Premium Version
      Note: There is a 10 hour FREE TRIAL for anybody who wants to try out the PREMIUM VERSION of the script on the repository   Gallery:    

• By Java
      Fast and humanly Unique clicking Threaded antiban Threaded deathcheck Threaded combat checking  Threaded camera control Randomly walks  Prioritizes portals, then Spinners Doesn't attack dead or close to dead NPCs  

SOURCE: https://github.com/javaTribot/java.PestControl/blob/master/PestControl.java
      REPO: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3045
  • Our picks

• [CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT] 2019 Botter's Choice Awards
      2019 Botter’s Choice Awards

To celebrate the launch of our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog,

we’re doing a giveaway! 

The TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog: 

Teaching you how to do more advanced botting, faster.
      Contest Details

Prize: 3 winners will be selected to win 25 TRiBot credits.

How to enter:

Respond to this forum post by November 12th tagging the thread for: 

Your favorite script

Provide a brief explanation (1-2 sentences) why you think that script should be put in the top 5. 

Who can enter?

Botter’s who are not currently scripters. Sorry scripters, the people are going to vote. Your contest is here.

The top 5 in each category will be showcased on our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog in a “People’s Choice” section and promoted across the TRiBot website. 

-- Credits will be awarded based on thoughtfulness and humor -- 

Bonus points

Use a meme in your explanation. Because we all love memes.

*no purchase necessary. Winners will be announced on Friday, November 15, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. on our News and Announcements forum. 

-- Vote Below -- 
      • 28 replies
    • [READ TO THE END FOR A TEASER]

I've noticed some new TRiBotters have had some troubles finding out sources of how to do certain things, such as using advanced scripts and often get lost in the forums.

We are still getting posts asking where to start, what to do, recommended scripts, etc. 

As many of you know, I am new to the team, and had troubles myself learning how to bot, let alone script. 

So, what our team decided to do was make it easier to learn how to bot, how to script, and just become an overall better botter and scripter faster. 

As some of you might have seen, I've posted 3 new blogs, you can check it out by clicking on the following picture or here.

These first 3 blogs are the first of many blogs that will be TRiBot official. They are encouraged to be challenged, improved upon and act as A Best Practices Guide for Botters.

What information would you like to see in the blogs?

👇 [TEASER] 👇

We are going to be hosting a  CONTEST  this  OCTOBER.

Its scary to think how soon you'll find out.👻

Stay tuned.

- RileyZ
      • 8 replies
    • Today marks a big day for TRiBot! To make it easier for users to use TRiBot, we've created installers available for every platform! These installers are all bundled with the latest version of OpenJDK 1.8 (Java 😎, which is LG compatible.

Using TRiBot is now easy. Simply download the installer for your platform, install TRiBot, and run it. The TRiBot Loader will correctly identify the bundled JDK so there's no need to change the Java selection.

Windows

EXE installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.exe

MSI installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.msi

Portable version: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.zip

Mac OS

Installer: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.dmg

Portable version: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.tgz

Unix/Linux

Installer: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.sh

RPM installer (CentOS/Fedora): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.rpm

DEB installer (Debian): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.deb

Portable version: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.tar.gz

Platform Independent

JAR file: tribot-loader-4.0.3.jar

Note that this jar file does not include the bundled JDK.

Windows and Mac OS users may notice a warning message stating that the installer/application is un-recognized or un-trusted. Please ignore this message and proceed with running the installer/application. We need to acquire a code signing certificate so that we can sign the installers letting the operating system know that these files can be trusted. It will take a week or more to acquire one, so please hold tight.

Other notable changes to the TRiBot Loader:

Support getting the version from OpenJDK distributions

Add check for bundled JDK

Copy OpenJDK tools.jar to the bundled JDK if not present

Set the current java as the first available list entry

Ignore Java versions which are symbolic links

Make the bundled JDK the preferred Java version

Update icon images

Reduce the number of HTTP calls
        • Thanks
      • 19 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 18 replies
    • Hello TRiBot,

Today we have a significant release that has been in the works for the last month addressing several key issues, features and bugs in the backlog.

With these changes, we are also including a new TRiBot Loader which will allow you to select any version that is released. This adds the flexibility of allowing you to revert to a previous version should an issue arise, run development only builds, view an accurate change log between versions etc. we are very proud to offer this feature and think it will add a lot more functionality down the road as we continue to release new versions.

These changes include 80+ commits by our development team, a list of them is summarized below and also available for your viewing pleasure in the new TRiBot Loader.

In addition, we have taken additional steps to improve as a development team by adding continuous integration and deployment into our workflow to assist in delivering timely releases such as bug fixes as well as new features on a weekly basis depending on our development cycle.
        • Thanks
      • 39 replies