Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Flamo353

[Guide] Lift F2P Trade Limits Without Questing! 0.00% Ban Rate

Recommended Posts

This threads purpose is to raise awareness of the alternative to lifting trade restrictions on f2p accounts.

|N3b5bMy.png

Steps:
1. Add my AFK script to your script library:
j4w7MDX.png
2. Run my script for 24 hours without breaking.
3. Enjoy your new account.
 

Edited by Flamo353
  • Sad 1
  • thonking 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, patoon17 said:

figure it out  buddy

I understand what you're hinting at but you're making a very basic argument and it really isn't worth addressing. I mean, I wouldn't have posted the thread if I hadn't already considered the benefits of both approaches.

Edited by Flamo353
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Flamo353 said:

I understand what you're hinting at but you're making a very basic argument and it really isn't worth addressing. I mean, I wouldn't have posted the thread if I hadn't already considered the benefits of both approaches.

i can see what u mean men  with afk works pretty wel  i  left my  mule acounts  one with afk fore  days i forgot  them  and  there stil not banned while my  farm is

  • Like 2
  • thonking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Flamo353 said:

Have you tested the script?

I don't mean for this to come off in a hostile way, but why is afking ever a good alternative to questing? One would certainly think a bot that does the bare minimum to stay signed in for 24 hours would certainly be more detectable than a quest bot, so lower ban rate isn't the reason (Especially if a lot of people use your script). So why is it better to have a bot that takes 24 hours, and gets banned more frequently, as oppose to having an all in one quest bot that does tutorial island, and gets 7 quest point in less than 1 hour?

Edited by bbuu20
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, bbuu20 said:

I don't mean for this to come off in a hostile way, but why is afking ever a good alternative to questing? One would certainly think a bot that does the bare minimum to stay signed in for 24 hours would certainly be more detectable than a quest bot

The main difference between a quest script and afk script is the data being tracked. A quest script sends hundreds to thousands of actions to the game server, each of which are logged and analysed by jagex's bot detection software. An afk script sends 0. The right clicks that my script uses arent tracked, and even if they were, we could start using arrow keys, which jagex has even less of an incentive to track.

If you had to give a guess as to which of these two methods offers a lower ban rate, which one would you pick?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Flamo353 said:

The main difference between a quest script and afk script is the data being tracked. A quest script sends hundreds to thousands of actions to the game server, each of which are logged and analysed by jagex's bot detection software. An afk script sends 0. The right clicks that my script uses arent tracked, and even if they were, we could start using arrow keys, which jagex has even less of an incentive to track.

If you had to give a guess as to which of these two methods offers a lower ban rate, which one would you pick?

I would still say the afk script would have a higher ban rate. Any time a player stands at the same spot for 24 hours, jagex is gonna pick it up. We have no idea how the jagex bot detection system works either, so you can't base it off of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2019 at 1:38 PM, bbuu20 said:

I would still say the afk script would have a higher ban rate. Any time a player stands at the same spot for 24 hours, jagex is gonna pick it up. We have no idea how the jagex bot detection system works either, so you can't base it off of that.

The bottom line is that you will not receive a ban while running, or after running this script.

Edited by Flamo353

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2019 at 1:38 PM, bbuu20 said:

I would still say the afk script would have a higher ban rate. Any time a player stands at the same spot for 24 hours, jagex is gonna pick it up. We have no idea how the jagex bot detection system works either, so you can't base it off of that.

Well you'd be wrong to say that. In theory, sure it's possible that they could detect afking at some point down the line, but as of right now this method is undetectable. I can't tell you exactly how jagex bans bots. I don't believe anybody can. But what I can tell you is that this script could run for 200 hours straight without getting your account banned. If you can't see the value in that, then that's your loss.

Edited by Flamo353

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Flamo353 said:

You're wrong. As of right now this method is undetectable. I'm sick of having to repeat myself. What the fuck happened to tribot? I'm surrounded by retards.

No reason to act like a baby because you're posting stupid shit like" 100% uNdEtEcTaBlE nEw MeThOD"

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2019 at 9:23 AM, Flamo353 said:

This threads purpose is to raise awareness of the alternative to lifting trade restrictions on f2p accounts.

15 hours ago, adamhackz said:

No reason to act like a baby because you're posting stupid shit like" 100% uNdEtEcTaBlE nEw MeThOD"

@adamhackz @bbuu20 How is this method stupid? AFKing guarantees F2P account safety while questing doesn't. There's no reason to argue about it because I will never be able to provide you with anything more than a testimony to my anecdotal experiences. So here I am, repeating myself: The only way you will be able to assess the risk associated with afking is to test the method out for yourself.

Edited by Flamo353

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Flamo353 said:

@adamhackz @bbuu20 Why is this stupid? AFKing guarantees F2P account safety while questing doesn't. Simple. There's no reason to argue with me because I simply cannot give you the evidence that you are looking for. The only way to validate this claim is to test the script out for yourself.

It's certainly an interesting idea. I only asked the question in the first place because I was wondering if there was more to it that I was missing. I was never trying to offend anyone, I was simply curious.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Flamo353 said:

@adamhackz @bbuu20 How is this method stupid? AFKing guarantees F2P account safety while questing doesn't. There's no reason to argue about it because I will never be able to provide you with anything more than a testimony to my anecdotal experiences. So here I am, repeating myself: The only way you will be able to assess the risk associated with afking is to test the method out for yourself.

if afk'd on f2p accounts before. I've been banned on f2p accounts without even botting before. 

Theres 0 point in sitting in f2p for 24h instead of just botting quests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, adamhackz said:

if afk'd on f2p accounts before. I've been banned on f2p accounts without even botting before. 

Were you or were you not banned after afking for 24 hours? Seems like you're trying to obfuscate the truth here.

There is no discernible significance in relating this -> "I've afk'd on f2p accounts before." to this -> "I've been banned on f2p accounts without even botting before."

Edited by Flamo353

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2019 at 8:51 PM, bbuu20 said:

It's certainly an interesting idea. I only asked the question in the first place because I was wondering if there was more to it that I was missing. I was never trying to offend anyone, I was simply curious.

No worries, and I apologize for the rude comments, I've been insanely stressed lately. 

Edited by Flamo353

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Our picks

    • Today marks a big day for TRiBot! To make it easier for users to use TRiBot, we've created installers available for every platform! These installers are all bundled with the latest version of OpenJDK 1.8 (Java 😎, which is LG compatible.

      Using TRiBot is now easy. Simply download the installer for your platform, install TRiBot, and run it. The TRiBot Loader will correctly identify the bundled JDK so there's no need to change the Java selection.

      Windows

      EXE installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.exe


      MSI installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.msi


      Portable version: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.zip


      Mac OS

      Installer: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.dmg


      Portable version: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.tgz


      Unix/Linux

      Installer: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.sh


      RPM installer (CentOS/Fedora): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.rpm


      DEB installer (Debian): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.deb


      Portable version: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.tar.gz


      Platform Independent

      JAR file: tribot-loader-4.0.3.jar


      Note that this jar file does not include the bundled JDK.



      Windows and Mac OS users may notice a warning message stating that the installer/application is un-recognized or un-trusted. Please ignore this message and proceed with running the installer/application. We need to acquire a code signing certificate so that we can sign the installers letting the operating system know that these files can be trusted. It will take a week or more to acquire one, so please hold tight.

      Other notable changes to the TRiBot Loader:

      Support getting the version from OpenJDK distributions


      Add check for bundled JDK


      Copy OpenJDK tools.jar to the bundled JDK if not present


      Set the current java as the first available list entry


      Ignore Java versions which are symbolic links


      Make the bundled JDK the preferred Java version


      Update icon images


      Reduce the number of HTTP calls
        • Like
      • 11 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

      Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

      So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

      Love, 

      RileyZ
        • Like
      • 7 replies
    • Hello TRiBot,

      Today we have a significant release that has been in the works for the last month addressing several key issues, features and bugs in the backlog.

      With these changes, we are also including a new TRiBot Loader which will allow you to select any version that is released. This adds the flexibility of allowing you to revert to a previous version should an issue arise, run development only builds, view an accurate change log between versions etc. we are very proud to offer this feature and think it will add a lot more functionality down the road as we continue to release new versions.

      These changes include 80+ commits by our development team, a list of them is summarized below and also available for your viewing pleasure in the new TRiBot Loader.

      In addition, we have taken additional steps to improve as a development team by adding continuous integration and deployment into our workflow to assist in delivering timely releases such as bug fixes as well as new features on a weekly basis depending on our development cycle.
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 39 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

      Why?

      Increased reliability - less server errors


      Increased availability - less downtime


      Increased security - keeping us and you secure


      Increased capacity - ability to serve you better


      Increased speed - less waiting for things to load


      Faster development - server and service updates will come faster


      What are the changes?

      Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)


      Distributed computing


      Load balancing


      Git management of server files and filesystem


      Redis caching


      How?

      AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)


      AWS ElastiCache (Redis)


      AWS Load Balancing


      AWS EFS (Elastic file system)


      Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

      Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
        • Like
      • 51 replies
    • This update features:

      Fixed broken hooks from today's update


      Fix wilderness level with RuneLite (Thanks @Todd)


      Add support for Kotlin .class files in scripts (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Overhaul Inventory API (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Add List support for common methods


      Change method grouping to make more sense (by functionality)


      Refactor methods to utilize Java 8 streams instead of cumbersome loops




      Recognize chatbox minimization (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Fix Screen#isInViewport when NPC chat is open (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Fix login bot bugs (Thanks @erickho123)


      Fix hint arrow return values (Thanks @Encoded)


      Fix depositAllExcept functionality (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Change containing box interface bound and adjust for Y values (Thanks @erickho123)
        • Like
      • 151 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...