• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
TRiLeZ

Please welcome Rileyz

Hey everybody! Excited to be on the team. A little about myself - I'm a freelancer working remotely for TriBot. Outside of TriBot I like to work out (like TRiLeZ), snowboard, climb, mountain bike and of course study marketing for my own freelance ventures. My background is primarily content creation, UX Design and business strategy. I'm excited to get to know the TRiBot community, enhance the customer experience and make some quality TRiBot content. Also, I know my names RileyZ but you can call me RileZ :wink:

• Like 3

Everyone already knows what Tribot is though we don't need more marketing. we need you to stop "fixing" stuff and then going afk without testing stuff first.

Or maybe a dedicated developer/admin who will actually work on stuff  instead of just marking 50+ bug reports as closed (thanks usa) and moving them somewhere else. maybe some LG support since the shit breaks every week and is riddled with bugs reported 6+ months ago(let's be real you're the main person who can fix that kind of shit)

Tribots digital experience would be so much better by fixing the things that are the core to the client or user experience. 

Also hi raleys 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, adamhackz said:

Everyone already knows what Tribot is though we don't need more marketing. we need you to stop "fixing" stuff and then going afk without testing stuff first.

Or maybe a dedicated developer/admin who will actually work on stuff  instead of just marking 50+ bug reports as closed (thanks usa) and moving them somewhere else. maybe some LG support since the shit breaks every week and is riddled with bugs reported 6+ months ago(let's be real you're the main person who can fix that kind of shit)

Tribots digital experience would be so much better by fixing the things that are the core to the client or user experience. 

Also hi raleys 

One way Rileyz will provide value to the community is through content creation such as guides on how to maximize the value users extract from TRiBot. Everything he's going to be doing will provide value to the TRiBot community.

Additionally, every task he executes is one less task for me to execute. So I'll have more time to focus on areas such as development, management, administration, etc.

• thonking 1

Great addition to the team, welcome @Rileyz

I mentioned this a few years back, that we haven't even scraped the surface of what could be done from a digital marketing perspective.

The team here consists of so many hard core developers that we, myself included, sometimes get lost in the complexities/weeds of development.

It will be great to have someone solely focused on this task.

I have an idea list a mile long after being at TRiBoT for over 8 + years on small marketing related activities that could be extremely fruitful.

I'm compelled to point on one of the lowest hanging fruit, highest value marketing tools we have yet to deploy successfully.

Email.

In my honest opinion, this could be the portfolio/resume builder of a lifetime for someone getting into digital marketing. 

Warfront1

• Like 1
  • thonking 1

On 9/2/2019 at 10:15 PM, warfront1 said:

Great addition to the team, welcome @Rileyz

I mentioned this a few years back, that we haven't even scraped the surface of what could be done from a digital marketing perspective.

The team here consists of so many hard core developers that we, myself included, sometimes get lost in the complexities/weeds of development.

It will be great to have someone solely focused on this task.

I have an idea list a mile long after being at TRiBoT for over 8 + years on small marketing related activities that could be extremely fruitful.

I'm compelled to point on one of the lowest hanging fruit, highest value marketing tools we have yet to deploy successfully.

Email.

In my honest opinion, this could be the portfolio/resume builder of a lifetime for someone getting into digital marketing. 

Warfront1

Hello!

Id love to hear about your ideas @warfront1, feel free to email me at [email protected]