Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Naton

Graphical Client Starter

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Mansemon said:

Hey. having trouble finding the GUI. i tryed to save in diffrent names and yea... cant figure it out.

  •  
  • [23:24:57] Loading script argument: {autostart=2012.GUI
  • [23:24:57] Script Started: Optimus Combat & Magic.
  • [23:24:57] Welcome to Optimus Combat & Magic! - Please wait while the script downloads.
  • [23:24:57] Loading GUI...
  • [23:25:00] Your GUI settings are outdated or invalid, please re-create your GUI profile.
  • [23:25:00] Sorry for the inconvenience.

If the script arguments aren't working you should ask the specific author of that script for assistance with figuring out the correct script argument. I don't know how that script handles arguments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, botterman123 said:

Hey, I was wondering how you are meant to load accounts with nBlast Furnace in multiple tribot tabs instead of multiple windows?

The tribot CLI doesn't currently support loading multiple tabs (yet). This uses the tribot CLI internally so it can't do it either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm starting up 2 bots with the graphical client starter to test looking glass, its set to run nRestocker when it loads.  However, it gets stuck at world selection for some reason eventually works a few minutes later sometimes.  I get this error code, am I doing anything wrong?  I fixed my java jdk by lowering it to 8-102 it was at like 8-221 originally.  

client debug:   [22:44:50] [Info] Checking for client init...

  • [22:44:13] TRiBot 10.22.2 loaded. (1.8.0_102:C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_102\jre)
  • [22:44:14] Launching Client from Boot File
  • [22:44:14] Loading human mouse movement data.
  • [22:44:14] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
  • [22:44:45] Exception in thread "pool-2-thread-1"
  • [22:44:45] java.lang.IllegalMonitorStateException
  • [22:44:45] at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock$Sync.tryRelease(ReentrantLock.java:151)
  • [22:44:45] at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.release(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1261)
  • [22:44:45] at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock.unlock(ReentrantLock.java:457)
  • [22:44:45] at java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue.take(LinkedBlockingQueue.java:449)
  • [22:44:45] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1067)
  • [22:44:45] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1127)
  • [22:44:45] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
  • [22:44:45] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Edited by Androbolic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Androbolic said:

I'm starting up 2 bots with the graphical client starter to test looking glass, its set to run nRestocker when it loads.  However, it gets stuck at world selection for some reason eventually works a few minutes later sometimes.  I get this error code, am I doing anything wrong?  I fixed my java jdk by lowering it to 8-102 it was at like 8-221 originally.  

client debug:   [22:44:50] [Info] Checking for client init...

  • [22:44:13] TRiBot 10.22.2 loaded. (1.8.0_102:C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_102\jre)
  • [22:44:14] Launching Client from Boot File
  • [22:44:14] Loading human mouse movement data.
  • [22:44:14] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
  • [22:44:45] Exception in thread "pool-2-thread-1"
  • [22:44:45] java.lang.IllegalMonitorStateException
  • [22:44:45] at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock$Sync.tryRelease(ReentrantLock.java:151)
  • [22:44:45] at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.release(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1261)
  • [22:44:45] at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock.unlock(ReentrantLock.java:457)
  • [22:44:45] at java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue.take(LinkedBlockingQueue.java:449)
  • [22:44:45] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1067)
  • [22:44:45] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1127)
  • [22:44:45] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
  • [22:44:45] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Can you take a gif/screenshot and print stack trace + provide the full bot and client debug?

The script is set up to world hop to the original world then launch your selected script. My guess is that there's an issue with the tribot loginscreen world hopper causing it to get stuck. With the information above I could more confidently say what is happening though.

Edited by Naton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Naton said:

Can you take a gif/screenshot and print stack trace + provide the full bot and client debug?

The script is set up to world hop to the original world then launch your selected script. My guess is that there's an issue with the tribot loginscreen world hopper causing it to get stuck. With the information above I could more confidently say what is happening though.

what is a print stack trace?  i've attatched a photo of my bot screen, and sending the full bot/client debug below.  I tried setting it to go to world 301, leaving it blank for tribot to handle, and doing -1 for f2p and -2 for p2p.  

client debug: 

  • [23:15:53] Starting client.
  • [23:15:53] [Info] Failed to find tabbed pane for debug
  • [23:15:53] [Info] Checking for client init...

bot debug: 

  • [23:15:17] TRiBot 10.22.2 loaded. (1.8.0_102:C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_102\jre)
  • [23:15:17] Launching Client from Boot File
  • [23:15:17] Loading human mouse movement data.
  • [23:15:18] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
  • [23:15:38] C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\.tribot
  • [23:15:47] Exception in thread "pool-2-thread-1"
  • [23:15:47] java.lang.IllegalMonitorStateException
  • [23:15:47] at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock$Sync.tryRelease(ReentrantLock.java:151)
  • [23:15:47] at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.release(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1261)
  • [23:15:47] at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock.unlock(ReentrantLock.java:457)
  • [23:15:47] at java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue.take(LinkedBlockingQueue.java:449)
  • [23:15:47] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1067)
  • [23:15:47] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1127)
  • [23:15:47] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
  • [23:15:47] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

bc9ae939b145dab7bfaa651a7b31caf8.png
https://gyazo.com/bc9ae939b145dab7bfaa651a7b31caf8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Androbolic said:

what is a print stack trace?  i've attatched a photo of my bot screen, and sending the full bot/client debug below.  I tried setting it to go to world 301, leaving it blank for tribot to handle, and doing -1 for f2p and -2 for p2p.  

client debug: 

  • [23:15:53] Starting client.
  • [23:15:53] [Info] Failed to find tabbed pane for debug
  • [23:15:53] [Info] Checking for client init...

bot debug: 

  • [23:15:17] TRiBot 10.22.2 loaded. (1.8.0_102:C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_102\jre)
  • [23:15:17] Launching Client from Boot File
  • [23:15:17] Loading human mouse movement data.
  • [23:15:18] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
  • [23:15:38] C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\.tribot
  • [23:15:47] Exception in thread "pool-2-thread-1"
  • [23:15:47] java.lang.IllegalMonitorStateException
  • [23:15:47] at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock$Sync.tryRelease(ReentrantLock.java:151)
  • [23:15:47] at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.release(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1261)
  • [23:15:47] at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock.unlock(ReentrantLock.java:457)
  • [23:15:47] at java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue.take(LinkedBlockingQueue.java:449)
  • [23:15:47] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1067)
  • [23:15:47] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1127)
  • [23:15:47] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
  • [23:15:47] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

bc9ae939b145dab7bfaa651a7b31caf8.png
https://gyazo.com/bc9ae939b145dab7bfaa651a7b31caf8

In your tribot client, click Script -> Print Script Stack Trace

Edit: Never mind, I forgot the script runs in the background so this won't help.

Edited by Naton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Naton said:

In your tribot client, click Script -> Print Script Stack Trace

Edit: Never mind, I forgot the script runs in the background so this won't help.

Just wanted to add that I tested it and watched it again, and it loads up the looking glass with the client, but then goes black and displays the error code that the looking glass script ended which is listed below before deleting the code when it reconnects to the client and showing the client & bot debug which I posted earlier.  Is there anything I am doing wrong in the settings possibly or is there a way to make it work with the tribot worldhopper? 

fb8f37ba02b135d5ea8d80216cc6a676.png
https://gyazo.com/fb8f37ba02b135d5ea8d80216cc6a676

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Our picks

    • [CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT] 2019 Botter's Choice Awards
      2019 Botter’s Choice Awards

      To celebrate the launch of our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog,

      we’re doing a giveaway! 

      The TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog: 

      Teaching you how to do more advanced botting, faster.
      Contest Details

      Prize: 3 winners will be selected to win 25 TRiBot credits.

      How to enter:

      Respond to this forum post by November 12th tagging the thread for: 

      Your favorite script

      Provide a brief explanation (1-2 sentences) why you think that script should be put in the top 5. 

      Who can enter?

      Botter’s who are not currently scripters. Sorry scripters, the people are going to vote. Your contest is here.

      The top 5 in each category will be showcased on our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog in a “People’s Choice” section and promoted across the TRiBot website. 

      -- Credits will be awarded based on thoughtfulness and humor -- 

      Bonus points

      Use a meme in your explanation. Because we all love memes.

      *no purchase necessary. Winners will be announced on Friday, November 15, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. on our News and Announcements forum. 

      -- Vote Below -- 
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 28 replies
    • [READ TO THE END FOR A TEASER]

      I've noticed some new TRiBotters have had some troubles finding out sources of how to do certain things, such as using advanced scripts and often get lost in the forums.

      We are still getting posts asking where to start, what to do, recommended scripts, etc. 

      As many of you know, I am new to the team, and had troubles myself learning how to bot, let alone script. 

      So, what our team decided to do was make it easier to learn how to bot, how to script, and just become an overall better botter and scripter faster. 

      As some of you might have seen, I've posted 3 new blogs, you can check it out by clicking on the following picture or here.


      These first 3 blogs are the first of many blogs that will be TRiBot official. They are encouraged to be challenged, improved upon and act as A Best Practices Guide for Botters.

      What information would you like to see in the blogs?

      👇 [TEASER] 👇

      .

      .

      .

      We are going to be hosting a  CONTEST  this  OCTOBER.

      Its scary to think how soon you'll find out.👻

      Stay tuned.


      - RileyZ
      • 8 replies
    • Today marks a big day for TRiBot! To make it easier for users to use TRiBot, we've created installers available for every platform! These installers are all bundled with the latest version of OpenJDK 1.8 (Java 😎, which is LG compatible.

      Using TRiBot is now easy. Simply download the installer for your platform, install TRiBot, and run it. The TRiBot Loader will correctly identify the bundled JDK so there's no need to change the Java selection.

      Windows

      EXE installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.exe


      MSI installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.msi


      Portable version: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.zip


      Mac OS

      Installer: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.dmg


      Portable version: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.tgz


      Unix/Linux

      Installer: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.sh


      RPM installer (CentOS/Fedora): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.rpm


      DEB installer (Debian): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.deb


      Portable version: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.tar.gz


      Platform Independent

      JAR file: tribot-loader-4.0.3.jar


      Note that this jar file does not include the bundled JDK.



      Windows and Mac OS users may notice a warning message stating that the installer/application is un-recognized or un-trusted. Please ignore this message and proceed with running the installer/application. We need to acquire a code signing certificate so that we can sign the installers letting the operating system know that these files can be trusted. It will take a week or more to acquire one, so please hold tight.

      Other notable changes to the TRiBot Loader:

      Support getting the version from OpenJDK distributions


      Add check for bundled JDK


      Copy OpenJDK tools.jar to the bundled JDK if not present


      Set the current java as the first available list entry


      Ignore Java versions which are symbolic links


      Make the bundled JDK the preferred Java version


      Update icon images


      Reduce the number of HTTP calls
      • 25 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

      Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

      So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

      Love, 

      RileyZ
      • 18 replies
    • Hello TRiBot,

      Today we have a significant release that has been in the works for the last month addressing several key issues, features and bugs in the backlog.

      With these changes, we are also including a new TRiBot Loader which will allow you to select any version that is released. This adds the flexibility of allowing you to revert to a previous version should an issue arise, run development only builds, view an accurate change log between versions etc. we are very proud to offer this feature and think it will add a lot more functionality down the road as we continue to release new versions.

      These changes include 80+ commits by our development team, a list of them is summarized below and also available for your viewing pleasure in the new TRiBot Loader.

      In addition, we have taken additional steps to improve as a development team by adding continuous integration and deployment into our workflow to assist in delivering timely releases such as bug fixes as well as new features on a weekly basis depending on our development cycle.
      • 39 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...