• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Naton

Graphical Client Starter

1 hour ago, Mansemon said:

Hey. having trouble finding the GUI. i tryed to save in diffrent names and yea... cant figure it out.

•  
  • [23:24:57] Loading script argument: {autostart=2012.GUI
  • [23:24:57] Script Started: Optimus Combat & Magic.
  • [23:24:57] Welcome to Optimus Combat & Magic! - Please wait while the script downloads.
  • [23:24:57] Loading GUI...
  • [23:25:00] Your GUI settings are outdated or invalid, please re-create your GUI profile.
  • [23:25:00] Sorry for the inconvenience.

If the script arguments aren't working you should ask the specific author of that script for assistance with figuring out the correct script argument. I don't know how that script handles arguments.

Array
1 hour ago, botterman123 said:

Hey, I was wondering how you are meant to load accounts with nBlast Furnace in multiple tribot tabs instead of multiple windows?

The tribot CLI doesn't currently support loading multiple tabs (yet). This uses the tribot CLI internally so it can't do it either.

I'm starting up 2 bots with the graphical client starter to test looking glass, its set to run nRestocker when it loads.  However, it gets stuck at world selection for some reason eventually works a few minutes later sometimes.  I get this error code, am I doing anything wrong?  I fixed my java jdk by lowering it to 8-102 it was at like 8-221 originally.  

client debug:   [22:44:50] [Info] Checking for client init...

• [22:44:13] TRiBot 10.22.2 loaded. (1.8.0_102:C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_102\jre)
  • [22:44:14] Launching Client from Boot File
  • [22:44:14] Loading human mouse movement data.
  • [22:44:14] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
  • [22:44:45] Exception in thread "pool-2-thread-1"
  • [22:44:45] java.lang.IllegalMonitorStateException
  • [22:44:45] at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock$Sync.tryRelease(ReentrantLock.java:151)
  • [22:44:45] at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.release(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1261)
  • [22:44:45] at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock.unlock(ReentrantLock.java:457)
  • [22:44:45] at java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue.take(LinkedBlockingQueue.java:449)
  • [22:44:45] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1067)
  • [22:44:45] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1127)
  • [22:44:45] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
  • [22:44:45] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Edited by Androbolic

18 minutes ago, Androbolic said:

I'm starting up 2 bots with the graphical client starter to test looking glass, its set to run nRestocker when it loads.  However, it gets stuck at world selection for some reason eventually works a few minutes later sometimes.  I get this error code, am I doing anything wrong?  I fixed my java jdk by lowering it to 8-102 it was at like 8-221 originally.  

client debug:   [22:44:50] [Info] Checking for client init...

• [22:44:13] TRiBot 10.22.2 loaded. (1.8.0_102:C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_102\jre)
  • [22:44:14] Launching Client from Boot File
  • [22:44:14] Loading human mouse movement data.
  • [22:44:14] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
  • [22:44:45] Exception in thread "pool-2-thread-1"
  • [22:44:45] java.lang.IllegalMonitorStateException
  • [22:44:45] at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock$Sync.tryRelease(ReentrantLock.java:151)
  • [22:44:45] at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.release(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1261)
  • [22:44:45] at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock.unlock(ReentrantLock.java:457)
  • [22:44:45] at java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue.take(LinkedBlockingQueue.java:449)
  • [22:44:45] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1067)
  • [22:44:45] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1127)
  • [22:44:45] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
  • [22:44:45] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Can you take a gif/screenshot and print stack trace + provide the full bot and client debug?

The script is set up to world hop to the original world then launch your selected script. My guess is that there's an issue with the tribot loginscreen world hopper causing it to get stuck. With the information above I could more confidently say what is happening though.

Edited by Naton

10 minutes ago, Naton said:

Can you take a gif/screenshot and print stack trace + provide the full bot and client debug?

The script is set up to world hop to the original world then launch your selected script. My guess is that there's an issue with the tribot loginscreen world hopper causing it to get stuck. With the information above I could more confidently say what is happening though.

what is a print stack trace?  i've attatched a photo of my bot screen, and sending the full bot/client debug below.  I tried setting it to go to world 301, leaving it blank for tribot to handle, and doing -1 for f2p and -2 for p2p.  

client debug: 

• [23:15:53] Starting client.
  • [23:15:53] [Info] Failed to find tabbed pane for debug
  • [23:15:53] [Info] Checking for client init...

bot debug: 

• [23:15:17] TRiBot 10.22.2 loaded. (1.8.0_102:C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_102\jre)
  • [23:15:17] Launching Client from Boot File
  • [23:15:17] Loading human mouse movement data.
  • [23:15:18] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
  • [23:15:38] C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\.tribot
  • [23:15:47] Exception in thread "pool-2-thread-1"
  • [23:15:47] java.lang.IllegalMonitorStateException
  • [23:15:47] at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock$Sync.tryRelease(ReentrantLock.java:151)
  • [23:15:47] at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.release(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1261)
  • [23:15:47] at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock.unlock(ReentrantLock.java:457)
  • [23:15:47] at java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue.take(LinkedBlockingQueue.java:449)
  • [23:15:47] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1067)
  • [23:15:47] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1127)
  • [23:15:47] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
  • [23:15:47] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

bc9ae939b145dab7bfaa651a7b31caf8.png
https://gyazo.com/bc9ae939b145dab7bfaa651a7b31caf8

2 minutes ago, Androbolic said:

what is a print stack trace?  i've attatched a photo of my bot screen, and sending the full bot/client debug below.  I tried setting it to go to world 301, leaving it blank for tribot to handle, and doing -1 for f2p and -2 for p2p.  

client debug: 

• [23:15:53] Starting client.
  • [23:15:53] [Info] Failed to find tabbed pane for debug
  • [23:15:53] [Info] Checking for client init...

bot debug: 

• [23:15:17] TRiBot 10.22.2 loaded. (1.8.0_102:C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_102\jre)
  • [23:15:17] Launching Client from Boot File
  • [23:15:17] Loading human mouse movement data.
  • [23:15:18] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
  • [23:15:38] C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\.tribot
  • [23:15:47] Exception in thread "pool-2-thread-1"
  • [23:15:47] java.lang.IllegalMonitorStateException
  • [23:15:47] at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock$Sync.tryRelease(ReentrantLock.java:151)
  • [23:15:47] at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.release(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1261)
  • [23:15:47] at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock.unlock(ReentrantLock.java:457)
  • [23:15:47] at java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue.take(LinkedBlockingQueue.java:449)
  • [23:15:47] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1067)
  • [23:15:47] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1127)
  • [23:15:47] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
  • [23:15:47] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

bc9ae939b145dab7bfaa651a7b31caf8.png
https://gyazo.com/bc9ae939b145dab7bfaa651a7b31caf8

In your tribot client, click Script -> Print Script Stack Trace

Edit: Never mind, I forgot the script runs in the background so this won't help.

Edited by Naton

18 hours ago, Naton said:

In your tribot client, click Script -> Print Script Stack Trace

Edit: Never mind, I forgot the script runs in the background so this won't help.

Just wanted to add that I tested it and watched it again, and it loads up the looking glass with the client, but then goes black and displays the error code that the looking glass script ended which is listed below before deleting the code when it reconnects to the client and showing the client & bot debug which I posted earlier.  Is there anything I am doing wrong in the settings possibly or is there a way to make it work with the tribot worldhopper? 

fb8f37ba02b135d5ea8d80216cc6a676.png
https://gyazo.com/fb8f37ba02b135d5ea8d80216cc6a676