Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Naton

Graphical Client Starter

This is a free application which provides a graphical user interface to launch clients automatically using TRiBot's CLI

Download: https://github.com/Naton1/Graphical-Client-Starter/releases (click the .jar file)

Source: https://github.com/Naton1/Graphical-Client-Starter/

Loader/Updater: https://github.com/Naton1/Graphical-Client-Starter-Loader/releases

ae643ca00c020b0955be1baa50513663.png

Why use this over TRiBot's built-in client starter?

This should hopefully provide a cleaner and easier to use interface. As far as I know, everything the TRiBot client starter can do, this can do as well.

This is a standalone application. You don't need to launch a client first to launch more.

I'm open to any suggestions on features this could have.

At this point, it has a lot more functionality than TRiBot's client starter offers

Instructions:

Click "Add New Account" to add new rows to the accounts table.

Account Name and Script are required. The rest are optional.

To add additional proxies, add the proxies to your TRiBot client (and restart this application). Proxies available for selection in the Proxy column are read directly from your TRiBot folder.

Click the checkboxes on the left hand side to "select" accounts.

You can set values for multiple rows at once by right clicking the column label.

Click "Launch Selected Accounts" to launch clients.

View categories below for help with extra features

Arguments:

-launchprofile profileName

Automatically launch a specified profile

-onlylaunch

Doesn't display a GUI if the launchprofile arg is specified

Ex. java -jar GraphicalClientStarter.jar -launchprofile last -onlylaunch

World Selection:

Use 0 or -2 for random members world

Use -1 for random f2p world

Leaving blank defaults to whatever TRiBot does

Looking Glass:

You must have this script enabled in your repository: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3297

Go to Preferences -> Looking Glass and enable the option, and provide a path to the LG client you want to use

The LG client you select must load fully without any user input required (ex. if using OSBuddy, you must have an account and it must remember your sign-in details)

Importing from text file:

a9f7a1fbdf5e47dbbcbc11eb80ebaf3e.png

This feature allows you to specify the format your files are in.

This may look confusing, but I promise you it's very simple. Copy and paste a line from your account file, and replace each value that you want to input with the corresponding symbol. 

It assumes each line follows the same format in your file.

For example, the following line

${username}:${password}:${world}

Would capture the following text

naton:mypassword:15

And create an account with the username naton, password mypassword, and world 15

Please notify me of any issues.

Edited by Naton
  • Like 3

Fixed an issue with proxies and added right clicking rows to duplicate. Re-download to get the latest version (proxies won't work properly on the old one).

I could add auto updating at some point but not now so you have to redownload any time I update (provided you want something in the update). Save files will work fine across updates unless specifically mentioned.

Edited by Naton
  • Like 1

Unfortunately the latest TRiBot release changed a lot of things (including renaming the tribot jar in the dependencies folder) which broke the starter. Will have to wait for FALSkills to update his CLI, or if it takes too long I'll just update the version myself.

The starter may still work fine as long as you don't delete your old tribot files (run the old launcher until a client fully loads before using this, if you have ran the new launcher recently).

Edited by Naton
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Naton said:

This currently uses FALSkills CLI to launch the clients. His CLI doesn't support looking glass at the moment and I don't think he plans to add it in

I thought looking glass didn't work? Or is there some way to fix it on the local end? I've just been using a remote desktop software to interact with my bots when away from home.

1 minute ago, Naton said:

Send the debug of the tribot client that opened

[10:39:45] TRiBot 10.19.4 loaded. (1.8.0_221:C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_221)
[10:39:45] Launching Client from Boot File
[10:39:45] Loading human mouse movement data.
[10:39:47] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
[10:40:11] C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\.tribot
[10:40:11] Failed to auto-start script "nRestocker" (USER NOT FOUND).

===

I guess I have the wrong script name?

Just now, bloodface906 said:

[10:39:45] TRiBot 10.19.4 loaded. (1.8.0_221:C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_221)
[10:39:45] Launching Client from Boot File
[10:39:45] Loading human mouse movement data.
[10:39:47] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
[10:40:11] C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\.tribot
[10:40:11] Failed to auto-start script "nRestocker" (USER NOT FOUND).

===

I guess I have the wrong script name?

The account name you entered was not found in your tribot account manager

Update:

Converted code to a maven project

Changed from FALSkills unofficial CLI to use TRiBot's new CLI

Added LG support

Added importing accounts from another save file

Added a powerful importing system for text files (view thread first post for details)

Added options to specify tribot username/pass/sid

Added options to use a custom tribot jar (otherwise uses the latest version it can find)

Added an option to hide specific columns, and added in an account password and account pin column

This was a rather large update so if anyone experiences a bug please let me know and I'll fix it asap

Added setting java version to use and an arg for only launching profiles.

For example, you may want to launch a profile you created from the command line automatically without displaying the gui, you would use the following command: java -jar GraphicalClientStarter.jar -launchprofile last -onlylaunch

Hey. having trouble finding the GUI. i tryed to save in diffrent names and yea... cant figure it out.

•  
  • [23:24:57] Loading script argument: {autostart=2012.GUI
  • [23:24:57] Script Started: Optimus Combat & Magic.
  • [23:24:57] Welcome to Optimus Combat & Magic! - Please wait while the script downloads.
  • [23:24:57] Loading GUI...
  • [23:25:00] Your GUI settings are outdated or invalid, please re-create your GUI profile.
  • [23:25:00] Sorry for the inconvenience.