Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FALSkills

EzQuester v1 - 40+ Quests, Arguments ONLY

7 hours ago, thrice98 said:

Bot just loops at GE trying to buy items until it fails and stops script.

Can you please edit your post and put the debug in a spoiler? That is why the bug report format on the first post requests it as a text file or link.  Please submit all future bug reports using that format.

The issue is most likely fixed, please try it again.

4 hours ago, FALSkills said:

Can you please edit your post and put the debug in a spoiler? That is why the bug report format on the first post requests it as a text file or link.  Please submit all future bug reports using that format.

The issue is most likely fixed, please try it again.

Still doing it. I'll post the debug again tomorrow.

1 hour ago, totes said:

Also, if you don't have enough coins, it bugs out. withdraws coins, opens ge, realizes not enough coins, opens bank, deposits coins, withdraws coins and repeat..

It should do that a few times before exiting the script due to failing too many tasks in a row.  I don't plan on changing that behavior.

27 minutes ago, totes said:

Does it buy items for same price all the time? or is it randomized? Right now it seems like it keeps buying the same item for the same price everytime it needs it. creates a pattern?

It depends on the item. Some items are purchased at fixed prices, others are purchased based upon their GE values.  All items will buy at increased prices, regardless if they are fixed or GE based, if the OSBuddy price is higher.

If you have any additional questions like this, feel free to join my discord. 

Posted (edited)

Very good script! Has worked almost flawlessly. My only pet peeves I noticed, is I set a weapon for the Adamant scimitar (which I already had equipped), yet it went and bought another on the GE! Also the teleporting is very clever, but has room for improvement. Even though I have the mage level and runes in my bank or inven, it refuses to use them and just keeps buying tele tabs on GE and using those instead...

The script or walker looked to have bugged out on The Knight's Sword. Which I believe is not exactly 'this script' is it its own module? When stood at the ladder before going down to the Ice Warriors, the script was holding for run energy and then just doing nothing when it was ready to go. But the script mentioned failure on the Walker's end. But if I just manually moved on myself down the ladders and moved in the cave, it picked itself up and generated a path and started itself up again.

Edit: Also for combat when using magic in quests, by default it seems to go for Fire Strike - anyway it can be coded to read magic level, and use say Fire Bolt if 37+ etc?

Edit2: Another thought, it's coded to be able to use Stamina pots - any reason it can't utilise Super energy pots too? (much cheaper)

Edited by Aerosparx

21 hours ago, Aerosparx said:

Even though I have the mage level and runes in my bank or inven, it refuses to use them and just keeps buying tele tabs on GE and using those instead...

Depends on how the individual scripts were coded. Some allow customization, some don't.  For future quest releases and planned future updates, these options are customizable.

My only pet peeves I noticed, is I set a weapon for the Adamant scimitar (which I already had equipped), yet it went and bought another on the GE! 

Added equipment check to Priest in Peril purchase workflow.  All other quests which purchased the weapon already had the check.

The script or walker looked to have bugged out on The Knight's Sword. Which I believe is not exactly 'this script' is it its own module? When stood at the ladder before going down to the Ice Warriors, the script was holding for run energy and then just doing nothing when it was ready to go. 

It was waiting for run energy. Please provide a bug report using the bug report format on the first post if you think there is an issue.

Edit: Also for combat when using magic in quests, by default it seems to go for Fire Strike - anyway it can be coded to read magic level, and use say Fire Bolt if 37+ etc?

Combat configurations are not customizable yet.

Edit2: Another thought, it's coded to be able to use Stamina pots - any reason it can't utilise Super energy pots too? (much cheaper)

Stamina pots are 3x more efficient than Super energy potions and less than 3x the cost, according to tests by a random redditor. Super energies would also require consuming additional inventory spaces for the same distances.  I don't plan on adding support for them.

2 hours ago, troopafox22 said:

What is the proper "weaponname:x" for something like abyssal whip? I am writing weaponname:AbyssalWhip but it doesnt work. Is an underscore necessary?

weaponname:Abyssal whip
Note that it only works on a few, specific quests, namely: Holy Grail, Priest in Peril, Dragon Slayer
I've been working on building out the ability to specific weapon/spell/etc for all quests but I still have a lot more work to do!

Hi I try start the script and the logo pops up then closes any thoughts? I am new but would love to purchase this. Im unsure how to configure?

• [16:44:44] Downloading script 'EzQuester v1'.
  • [16:44:48] Script Started: EzQuester v1.
  • [16:44:49] Setting up global walk condition.
  • [16:44:49] Script not configured. Requires script arguments. View list of arguments here: https://pastebin.com/T4jf9hYL
  • [16:44:49] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [16:44:49] at scripts.ezquesters.ezquester.EzQuester.C(EzQuester.java:309)
  • [16:44:49] at scripts.ezquesters.ezquester.EzQuester.run(EzQuester.java:197)
  • [16:44:49] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
  • [16:44:49] Script Ended: EzQuester v1.

5 hours ago, owen25 said:

Hi I try start the script and the logo pops up then closes any thoughts? I am new but would love to purchase this. Im unsure how to configure?

• [16:44:44] Downloading script 'EzQuester v1'.
  • [16:44:48] Script Started: EzQuester v1.
  • [16:44:49] Setting up global walk condition.
  • [16:44:49] Script not configured. Requires script arguments. View list of arguments here: https://pastebin.com/T4jf9hYL
  • [16:44:49] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [16:44:49] at scripts.ezquesters.ezquester.EzQuester.C(EzQuester.java:309)
  • [16:44:49] at scripts.ezquesters.ezquester.EzQuester.run(EzQuester.java:197)
  • [16:44:49] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
  • [16:44:49] Script Ended: EzQuester v1.

Hi, please read the first post on this thread. It should have all of the information you need, including the list of arguments and how to use arguments.

I believe due to the overnight update, this specific script is broken with banking (and probably many other scripts that rely on banking). It appears they made some pretty big changes in game to banking (being able to equip items direct from bank etc). When i run the script, it fails to pull gold out of the bank or even determine stock on items.

Client Debug:

https://pastebin.com/CzGd8ECM

Bot Debug:

https://pastebin.com/Z2TzWfhe

The arguments in the pastebin. I tried a self made argument and the argument builder in your post, both having issues. Also tried on a different computer, same issue. To also add, tried with the packaged Open JDK and jdk102, no change.

1 hour ago, osrsgf001 said:

I believe due to the overnight update, this specific script is broken with banking (and probably many other scripts that rely on banking). It appears they made some pretty big changes in game to banking (being able to equip items direct from bank etc). When i run the script, it fails to pull gold out of the bank or even determine stock on items.

Client Debug:

https://pastebin.com/CzGd8ECM

Bot Debug:

https://pastebin.com/Z2TzWfhe

The arguments in the pastebin. I tried a self made argument and the argument builder in your post, both having issues. Also tried on a different computer, same issue. To also add, tried with the packaged Open JDK and jdk102, no change.

Looks like a bug due to the rs client update

https://gitlab.com/groups/trilez-software/-/issues

Hello,
I've noticed a bug with the Vampire Slayer quest.
After acquiring the stake, the bot banks it and then won't recognise that it has done this part of the quest, it will get stuck in a continuous loop for hours of walking and talking to the guy in the pub and back to the bank again etc.

On 1/13/2020 at 4:40 PM, dodgedave said:

Hello,
I've noticed a bug with the Vampire Slayer quest.
After acquiring the stake, the bot banks it and then won't recognise that it has done this part of the quest, it will get stuck in a continuous loop for hours of walking and talking to the guy in the pub and back to the bank again etc.

Should be fixed.

On 1/12/2020 at 3:54 PM, Anarch said:

Suggestion: An option to just start Dragonslayer upto the point of unlocking antidragon shield

I'll look into adding that.

@FALSkills

At priest in peril it won't use a custom weapon, it keeps trying to use a adamant scimitar.

My arguments:

purchase;usedueling;useglory;usecombatbrace;stamina;staminapurchasecount:10;Staminacount:1;animalmagnetism;priestinperil;disableidler;mousespeed:160;Magic shortbow (i);

(made by the argument builder from the original post)

6 hours ago, Flax said:

@FALSkills

At priest in peril it won't use a custom weapon, it keeps trying to use a adamant scimitar.

My arguments:

purchase;usedueling;useglory;usecombatbrace;stamina;staminapurchasecount:10;Staminacount:1;animalmagnetism;priestinperil;disableidler;mousespeed:160;Magic shortbow (i);

(made by the argument builder from the original post)

"weaponname:Magic shortbow (i)"

• Thanks 1