Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FALSkills

EzQuester v1 - 40+ Quests, Arguments ONLY

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, thrice98 said:

Bot just loops at GE trying to buy items until it fails and stops script.

Can you please edit your post and put the debug in a spoiler? That is why the bug report format on the first post requests it as a text file or link.  Please submit all future bug reports using that format.

The issue is most likely fixed, please try it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FALSkills said:

Can you please edit your post and put the debug in a spoiler? That is why the bug report format on the first post requests it as a text file or link.  Please submit all future bug reports using that format.

The issue is most likely fixed, please try it again.

Still doing it. I'll post the debug again tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, totes said:

Also, if you don't have enough coins, it bugs out. withdraws coins, opens ge, realizes not enough coins, opens bank, deposits coins, withdraws coins and repeat..

It should do that a few times before exiting the script due to failing too many tasks in a row.  I don't plan on changing that behavior.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, totes said:

Does it buy items for same price all the time? or is it randomized? Right now it seems like it keeps buying the same item for the same price everytime it needs it. creates a pattern?

It depends on the item. Some items are purchased at fixed prices, others are purchased based upon their GE values.  All items will buy at increased prices, regardless if they are fixed or GE based, if the OSBuddy price is higher.

If you have any additional questions like this, feel free to join my discord. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Very good script! Has worked almost flawlessly. My only pet peeves I noticed, is I set a weapon for the Adamant scimitar (which I already had equipped), yet it went and bought another on the GE! Also the teleporting is very clever, but has room for improvement. Even though I have the mage level and runes in my bank or inven, it refuses to use them and just keeps buying tele tabs on GE and using those instead...


The script or walker looked to have bugged out on The Knight's Sword. Which I believe is not exactly 'this script' is it its own module? When stood at the ladder before going down to the Ice Warriors, the script was holding for run energy and then just doing nothing when it was ready to go. But the script mentioned failure on the Walker's end. But if I just manually moved on myself down the ladders and moved in the cave, it picked itself up and generated a path and started itself up again.

Edit: Also for combat when using magic in quests, by default it seems to go for Fire Strike - anyway it can be coded to read magic level, and use say Fire Bolt if 37+ etc?

Edit2: Another thought, it's coded to be able to use Stamina pots - any reason it can't utilise Super energy pots too? (much cheaper)

Edited by Aerosparx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Aerosparx said:

Even though I have the mage level and runes in my bank or inven, it refuses to use them and just keeps buying tele tabs on GE and using those instead...

Depends on how the individual scripts were coded. Some allow customization, some don't.  For future quest releases and planned future updates, these options are customizable.

21 hours ago, Aerosparx said:

My only pet peeves I noticed, is I set a weapon for the Adamant scimitar (which I already had equipped), yet it went and bought another on the GE! 

Added equipment check to Priest in Peril purchase workflow.  All other quests which purchased the weapon already had the check.

21 hours ago, Aerosparx said:

The script or walker looked to have bugged out on The Knight's Sword. Which I believe is not exactly 'this script' is it its own module? When stood at the ladder before going down to the Ice Warriors, the script was holding for run energy and then just doing nothing when it was ready to go. 

It was waiting for run energy. Please provide a bug report using the bug report format on the first post if you think there is an issue.

21 hours ago, Aerosparx said:

Edit: Also for combat when using magic in quests, by default it seems to go for Fire Strike - anyway it can be coded to read magic level, and use say Fire Bolt if 37+ etc?

Combat configurations are not customizable yet.

21 hours ago, Aerosparx said:

Edit2: Another thought, it's coded to be able to use Stamina pots - any reason it can't utilise Super energy pots too? (much cheaper)

Stamina pots are 3x more efficient than Super energy potions and less than 3x the cost, according to tests by a random redditor. Super energies would also require consuming additional inventory spaces for the same distances.  I don't plan on adding support for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, troopafox22 said:

What is the proper "weaponname:x" for something like abyssal whip? I am writing weaponname:AbyssalWhip but it doesnt work. Is an underscore necessary?

weaponname:Abyssal whip
Note that it only works on a few, specific quests, namely: Holy Grail, Priest in Peril, Dragon Slayer
I've been working on building out the ability to specific weapon/spell/etc for all quests but I still have a lot more work to do!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi I try start the script and the logo pops up then closes any thoughts? I am new but would love to purchase this. Im unsure how to configure?

  • [16:44:44] Downloading script 'EzQuester v1'.
  • [16:44:48] Script Started: EzQuester v1.
  • [16:44:49] Setting up global walk condition.
  • [16:44:49] Script not configured. Requires script arguments. View list of arguments here: https://pastebin.com/T4jf9hYL
  • [16:44:49] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [16:44:49] at scripts.ezquesters.ezquester.EzQuester.C(EzQuester.java:309)
  • [16:44:49] at scripts.ezquesters.ezquester.EzQuester.run(EzQuester.java:197)
  • [16:44:49] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
  • [16:44:49] Script Ended: EzQuester v1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, owen25 said:

Hi I try start the script and the logo pops up then closes any thoughts? I am new but would love to purchase this. Im unsure how to configure?

  • [16:44:44] Downloading script 'EzQuester v1'.
  • [16:44:48] Script Started: EzQuester v1.
  • [16:44:49] Setting up global walk condition.
  • [16:44:49] Script not configured. Requires script arguments. View list of arguments here: https://pastebin.com/T4jf9hYL
  • [16:44:49] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [16:44:49] at scripts.ezquesters.ezquester.EzQuester.C(EzQuester.java:309)
  • [16:44:49] at scripts.ezquesters.ezquester.EzQuester.run(EzQuester.java:197)
  • [16:44:49] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
  • [16:44:49] Script Ended: EzQuester v1.

Hi, please read the first post on this thread. It should have all of the information you need, including the list of arguments and how to use arguments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe due to the overnight update, this specific script is broken with banking (and probably many other scripts that rely on banking). It appears they made some pretty big changes in game to banking (being able to equip items direct from bank etc). When i run the script, it fails to pull gold out of the bank or even determine stock on items.

Client Debug:

https://pastebin.com/CzGd8ECM

Bot Debug:

https://pastebin.com/Z2TzWfhe

 

The arguments in the pastebin. I tried a self made argument and the argument builder in your post, both having issues. Also tried on a different computer, same issue. To also add, tried with the packaged Open JDK and jdk102, no change.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, osrsgf001 said:

I believe due to the overnight update, this specific script is broken with banking (and probably many other scripts that rely on banking). It appears they made some pretty big changes in game to banking (being able to equip items direct from bank etc). When i run the script, it fails to pull gold out of the bank or even determine stock on items.

Client Debug:

https://pastebin.com/CzGd8ECM

Bot Debug:

https://pastebin.com/Z2TzWfhe

 

The arguments in the pastebin. I tried a self made argument and the argument builder in your post, both having issues. Also tried on a different computer, same issue. To also add, tried with the packaged Open JDK and jdk102, no change.

 

Looks like a bug due to the rs client update

https://gitlab.com/groups/trilez-software/-/issues

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,
I've noticed a bug with the Vampire Slayer quest.
After acquiring the stake, the bot banks it and then won't recognise that it has done this part of the quest, it will get stuck in a continuous loop for hours of walking and talking to the guy in the pub and back to the bank again etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2020 at 4:40 PM, dodgedave said:

Hello,
I've noticed a bug with the Vampire Slayer quest.
After acquiring the stake, the bot banks it and then won't recognise that it has done this part of the quest, it will get stuck in a continuous loop for hours of walking and talking to the guy in the pub and back to the bank again etc.

Should be fixed.

On 1/12/2020 at 3:54 PM, Anarch said:

Suggestion: An option to just start Dragonslayer upto the point of unlocking antidragon shield

I'll look into adding that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@FALSkills

At priest in peril it won't use a custom weapon, it keeps trying to use a adamant scimitar.

My arguments:

purchase;usedueling;useglory;usecombatbrace;stamina;staminapurchasecount:10;Staminacount:1;animalmagnetism;priestinperil;disableidler;mousespeed:160;Magic shortbow (i);

(made by the argument builder from the original post)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Flax said:

@FALSkills

At priest in peril it won't use a custom weapon, it keeps trying to use a adamant scimitar.

My arguments:

purchase;usedueling;useglory;usecombatbrace;stamina;staminapurchasecount:10;Staminacount:1;animalmagnetism;priestinperil;disableidler;mousespeed:160;Magic shortbow (i);

(made by the argument builder from the original post)

 

"weaponname:Magic shortbow (i)"

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Our picks

    • [CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT] 2019 Botter's Choice Awards
      2019 Botter’s Choice Awards

      To celebrate the launch of our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog,

      we’re doing a giveaway! 

      The TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog: 

      Teaching you how to do more advanced botting, faster.
      Contest Details

      Prize: 3 winners will be selected to win 25 TRiBot credits.

      How to enter:

      Respond to this forum post by November 12th tagging the thread for: 

      Your favorite script

      Provide a brief explanation (1-2 sentences) why you think that script should be put in the top 5. 

      Who can enter?

      Botter’s who are not currently scripters. Sorry scripters, the people are going to vote. Your contest is here.

      The top 5 in each category will be showcased on our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog in a “People’s Choice” section and promoted across the TRiBot website. 

      -- Credits will be awarded based on thoughtfulness and humor -- 

      Bonus points

      Use a meme in your explanation. Because we all love memes.

      *no purchase necessary. Winners will be announced on Friday, November 15, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. on our News and Announcements forum. 

      -- Vote Below -- 
        • Like
      • 28 replies
    • [READ TO THE END FOR A TEASER]

      I've noticed some new TRiBotters have had some troubles finding out sources of how to do certain things, such as using advanced scripts and often get lost in the forums.

      We are still getting posts asking where to start, what to do, recommended scripts, etc. 

      As many of you know, I am new to the team, and had troubles myself learning how to bot, let alone script. 

      So, what our team decided to do was make it easier to learn how to bot, how to script, and just become an overall better botter and scripter faster. 

      As some of you might have seen, I've posted 3 new blogs, you can check it out by clicking on the following picture or here.


      These first 3 blogs are the first of many blogs that will be TRiBot official. They are encouraged to be challenged, improved upon and act as A Best Practices Guide for Botters.

      What information would you like to see in the blogs?

      👇 [TEASER] 👇

      .

      .

      .

      We are going to be hosting a  CONTEST  this  OCTOBER.

      Its scary to think how soon you'll find out.👻

      Stay tuned.


      - RileyZ
      • 8 replies
    • Today marks a big day for TRiBot! To make it easier for users to use TRiBot, we've created installers available for every platform! These installers are all bundled with the latest version of OpenJDK 1.8 (Java 😎, which is LG compatible.

      Using TRiBot is now easy. Simply download the installer for your platform, install TRiBot, and run it. The TRiBot Loader will correctly identify the bundled JDK so there's no need to change the Java selection.

      Windows

      EXE installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.exe


      MSI installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.msi


      Portable version: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.zip


      Mac OS

      Installer: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.dmg


      Portable version: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.tgz


      Unix/Linux

      Installer: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.sh


      RPM installer (CentOS/Fedora): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.rpm


      DEB installer (Debian): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.deb


      Portable version: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.tar.gz


      Platform Independent

      JAR file: tribot-loader-4.0.3.jar


      Note that this jar file does not include the bundled JDK.



      Windows and Mac OS users may notice a warning message stating that the installer/application is un-recognized or un-trusted. Please ignore this message and proceed with running the installer/application. We need to acquire a code signing certificate so that we can sign the installers letting the operating system know that these files can be trusted. It will take a week or more to acquire one, so please hold tight.

      Other notable changes to the TRiBot Loader:

      Support getting the version from OpenJDK distributions


      Add check for bundled JDK


      Copy OpenJDK tools.jar to the bundled JDK if not present


      Set the current java as the first available list entry


      Ignore Java versions which are symbolic links


      Make the bundled JDK the preferred Java version


      Update icon images


      Reduce the number of HTTP calls
      • 25 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

      Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

      So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

      Love, 

      RileyZ
      • 18 replies
    • Hello TRiBot,

      Today we have a significant release that has been in the works for the last month addressing several key issues, features and bugs in the backlog.

      With these changes, we are also including a new TRiBot Loader which will allow you to select any version that is released. This adds the flexibility of allowing you to revert to a previous version should an issue arise, run development only builds, view an accurate change log between versions etc. we are very proud to offer this feature and think it will add a lot more functionality down the road as we continue to release new versions.

      These changes include 80+ commits by our development team, a list of them is summarized below and also available for your viewing pleasure in the new TRiBot Loader.

      In addition, we have taken additional steps to improve as a development team by adding continuous integration and deployment into our workflow to assist in delivering timely releases such as bug fixes as well as new features on a weekly basis depending on our development cycle.
      • 39 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...