Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
FALSkills

EzQuester v1 - 40+ Quests, Arguments ONLY

Recommended Posts

Having another issue. I had set the script to do waterfall, but forgot to add a stamina potion argument so I stopped the script. I then later tried to restart the script with now adding the stamina argument, but the script says that it cannot complete the tasks because they are already done.

arguments used:

purchase;stamina;staminacount:2;waterfall;mousespeed:210;minsleep:245;maxsleep:495

Edited by JhzBlanco

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Array
18 hours ago, JhzBlanco said:

Having another issue. I had set the script to do waterfall, but forgot to add a stamina potion argument so I stopped the script. I then later tried to restart the script with now adding the stamina argument, but the script says that it cannot complete the tasks because they are already done.

arguments used:

purchase;stamina;staminacount:2;waterfall;mousespeed:210;minsleep:245;maxsleep:495

Is waterfall already complete lol? 

per the pastebin:
"waterfall" - Waterfall Quest - requires 20 hitpoints

the only reasons it wouldn't run the quest are:

  • quest is already completed
  • you lack the requirements to complete the quest
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey I have a quick recommendation, I find the script is very wasteful of glorys, example during witches potion the bot was picking an onion near draynor, teleported to edgeville to get a stamina out of the bank, and then teleported back to draynor which has its own bank and was also only a very small walk to draynor bank from onions without teleporting at all. 

So far eveything else is great in the trial, cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, kryptonite93 said:

Hey I have a quick recommendation, I find the script is very wasteful of glorys, example during witches potion the bot was picking an onion near draynor, teleported to edgeville to get a stamina out of the bank, and then teleported back to draynor which has its own bank and was also only a very small walk to draynor bank from onions without teleporting at all. 

So far eveything else is great in the trial, cheers!

It uses a teleport offset of 100 tiles, which means it will only teleport if it is 100 tiles faster to teleport than to walk. When walking to a bank it typically does not use a preference of which bank unless I specify it to.  In this case, it might be smarter to use Draynor bank, however that might not always be the case which is why it wasn't coded to always walk to Draynor bank.  I can improve the logic in that specific instance, by picking Draynor if a Glory is present, but handling those cases in every quest instance isn't feasible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FALSkills said:

It uses a teleport offset of 100 tiles, which means it will only teleport if it is 100 tiles faster to teleport than to walk. When walking to a bank it typically does not use a preference of which bank unless I specify it to.  In this case, it might be smarter to use Draynor bank, however that might not always be the case which is why it wasn't coded to always walk to Draynor bank.  I can improve the logic in that specific instance, by picking Draynor if a Glory is present, but handling those cases in every quest instance isn't feasible.

All good man, I didn't babysit so I just happen to see that 1 thing, thanks for the response, what youre saying makes sense :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Argument used: tearsofguthix;disableidler;endatge
Screenshot/gif (including paint):https://gyazo.com/354b2036e4161a8eb48a763130d90fa5
Bot debug (pastebin link): Can't fit on pastebin, https://gofile.io/?c=13gTOM
Client debug (pastebin link):https://pastebin.com/cYS9D1Ne
Any additional info to provide: Bot was using the lantern on an empty spot in the inventory instead of the floating white things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cheeko said:

Argument used: tearsofguthix;disableidler;endatge
Screenshot/gif (including paint):https://gyazo.com/354b2036e4161a8eb48a763130d90fa5
Bot debug (pastebin link): Can't fit on pastebin, https://gofile.io/?c=13gTOM
Client debug (pastebin link):https://pastebin.com/cYS9D1Ne
Any additional info to provide: Bot was using the lantern on an empty spot in the inventory instead of the floating white things.

Should be fixed whenever repo is fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Zebra Booty said:

Hi, I'm having issues with priest in peril, I tried inputting weaponname:runescimitar;priestinperil, but it keeps saying cannot withdraw weapon, also tried without putting weaponname:, if anyone could help I'd appreciate it

weaponname:Rune scimitar
 

You have to spell it correctly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[15:19:50] Starting client.
[15:20:37] Downloading script 'EzQuester v1'.
[15:20:54] Script Started: EzQuester v1.
[15:20:54] Setting up global walk condition.
[15:20:54] Zooming camera out to allow the script to better interact with further away objects.
[15:20:55] Script not configured. Requires script arguments. View list of arguments here: https://pastebin.com/T4jf9hYL
[15:20:55] java.lang.NullPointerException
[15:20:55]     at scripts.ezquesters.ezquester.EzQuester.M(EzQuester.java:259)
[15:20:55]     at scripts.ezquesters.ezquester.EzQuester.run(EzQuester.java:155)
[15:20:55]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[15:20:55] Script Ended: EzQuester v1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cass2186 said:

Hey sorry this isn't in the official format, but i noticed for moutain daughter it keeps trying to use Trident of the swamp and then gets stuck on setting autocast.

Oops, that's part of a workflow for future weapon customization which shouldn't be implemented yet.  It should default to air staff now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dayzsa said:

https://gyazo.com/bffd885b57efaa2938cb4de017f02ada

Getting this error for: 

RFD

Params: purchase;usedueling;useglory;mousespeed:232;staminacount:3;minsleep:500;maxsleep:1250;rfd

 

 

I really can only guess what the issue is if you don't follow the bug report format:
Bug Report Format:
Argument used: 
Screenshot/gif (including paint):
Bot debug (txt file or pastebin link):
Client debug (txt file or pastebin link):
Any additional info to provide:

If you can also include a picture of your inventory and let me know which subquest of RFD you are on, I can probably pinpoint the issue. I just pushed a potential fix, but again I can only guess.

Edited by FALSkills

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

I really can only guess what the issue is if you don't follow the bug report format:
Bug Report Format:
Argument used: 
Screenshot/gif (including paint):
Bot debug (txt file or pastebin link):
Client debug (txt file or pastebin link):
Any additional info to provide:

If you can also include a picture of your inventory and let me know which subquest of RFD you are on, I can probably pinpoint the issue. I just pushed a potential fix, but again I can only guess.

it might've been because my trial ended in after starting RFD. I tried it on a new account, seems to be working correctly.

nvm happened again:

Bug Report Format: 
Argument used: purchase;usedueling;useglory;mousespeed:232;staminacount:3;minsleep:500;maxsleep:1250;cooksassistant;rfd
Screenshot/gif (including paint): Paint status "Purchasing"
Bot debug (txt file or pastebin link): https://gyazo.com/c9ea3cb59cebb8ca94fd6bbf31e57195 (too big to upload, pretty sure this is the relevant part)
Client debug (txt file or pastebin link): https://pastebin.com/EZbShrtw
Any additional info to provide: Inventory only contains coins, it finished cooks assistant, did RFD prequest, then it started RFD but none of the subquests. Then tele'd to CW where it stopped after failing task. 

Edited by dayzsa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Our picks

    • [CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT] 2019 Botter's Choice Awards
      2019 Botter’s Choice Awards

      To celebrate the launch of our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog,

      we’re doing a giveaway! 

      The TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog: 

      Teaching you how to do more advanced botting, faster.
      Contest Details

      Prize: 3 winners will be selected to win 25 TRiBot credits.

      How to enter:

      Respond to this forum post by November 12th tagging the thread for: 

      Your favorite script

      Provide a brief explanation (1-2 sentences) why you think that script should be put in the top 5. 

      Who can enter?

      Botter’s who are not currently scripters. Sorry scripters, the people are going to vote. Your contest is here.

      The top 5 in each category will be showcased on our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog in a “People’s Choice” section and promoted across the TRiBot website. 

      -- Credits will be awarded based on thoughtfulness and humor -- 

      Bonus points

      Use a meme in your explanation. Because we all love memes.

      *no purchase necessary. Winners will be announced on Friday, November 15, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. on our News and Announcements forum. 

      -- Vote Below -- 
        • Like
      • 28 replies
    • [READ TO THE END FOR A TEASER]

      I've noticed some new TRiBotters have had some troubles finding out sources of how to do certain things, such as using advanced scripts and often get lost in the forums.

      We are still getting posts asking where to start, what to do, recommended scripts, etc. 

      As many of you know, I am new to the team, and had troubles myself learning how to bot, let alone script. 

      So, what our team decided to do was make it easier to learn how to bot, how to script, and just become an overall better botter and scripter faster. 

      As some of you might have seen, I've posted 3 new blogs, you can check it out by clicking on the following picture or here.


      These first 3 blogs are the first of many blogs that will be TRiBot official. They are encouraged to be challenged, improved upon and act as A Best Practices Guide for Botters.

      What information would you like to see in the blogs?

      👇 [TEASER] 👇

      .

      .

      .

      We are going to be hosting a  CONTEST  this  OCTOBER.

      Its scary to think how soon you'll find out.👻

      Stay tuned.


      - RileyZ
      • 8 replies
    • Today marks a big day for TRiBot! To make it easier for users to use TRiBot, we've created installers available for every platform! These installers are all bundled with the latest version of OpenJDK 1.8 (Java 😎, which is LG compatible.

      Using TRiBot is now easy. Simply download the installer for your platform, install TRiBot, and run it. The TRiBot Loader will correctly identify the bundled JDK so there's no need to change the Java selection.

      Windows

      EXE installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.exe


      MSI installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.msi


      Portable version: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.zip


      Mac OS

      Installer: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.dmg


      Portable version: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.tgz


      Unix/Linux

      Installer: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.sh


      RPM installer (CentOS/Fedora): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.rpm


      DEB installer (Debian): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.deb


      Portable version: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.tar.gz


      Platform Independent

      JAR file: tribot-loader-4.0.3.jar


      Note that this jar file does not include the bundled JDK.



      Windows and Mac OS users may notice a warning message stating that the installer/application is un-recognized or un-trusted. Please ignore this message and proceed with running the installer/application. We need to acquire a code signing certificate so that we can sign the installers letting the operating system know that these files can be trusted. It will take a week or more to acquire one, so please hold tight.

      Other notable changes to the TRiBot Loader:

      Support getting the version from OpenJDK distributions


      Add check for bundled JDK


      Copy OpenJDK tools.jar to the bundled JDK if not present


      Set the current java as the first available list entry


      Ignore Java versions which are symbolic links


      Make the bundled JDK the preferred Java version


      Update icon images


      Reduce the number of HTTP calls
      • 32 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

      Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

      So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

      Love, 

      RileyZ
      • 18 replies
    • Hello TRiBot,

      Today we have a significant release that has been in the works for the last month addressing several key issues, features and bugs in the backlog.

      With these changes, we are also including a new TRiBot Loader which will allow you to select any version that is released. This adds the flexibility of allowing you to revert to a previous version should an issue arise, run development only builds, view an accurate change log between versions etc. we are very proud to offer this feature and think it will add a lot more functionality down the road as we continue to release new versions.

      These changes include 80+ commits by our development team, a list of them is summarized below and also available for your viewing pleasure in the new TRiBot Loader.

      In addition, we have taken additional steps to improve as a development team by adding continuous integration and deployment into our workflow to assist in delivering timely releases such as bug fixes as well as new features on a weekly basis depending on our development cycle.
      • 39 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...