Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FALSkills

EzQuester v1 - 40+ Quests, Arguments ONLY

Posted (edited)

This thread will serve as a hub for the first official release of EzQuester.

There will be two major releases for this script...

1. EzQuester v1 which will be arguments only, and will provide minimal customization options. You are currently viewing this release!
  2. EzQuester v2 which will be configured via GUI OR arguments, and will provide in-depth customization options. I have no estimated ETA at the moment. Definitely within a year of v1 release though, with additional options popping up as they become available.

All argument information will be kept and updated here: https://pastebin.com/T4jf9hYL for the duration of v1, and all arguments will continue to work with v2.

Never used arguments before?

Spoiler

Place them in the blank text box next to where you select a breaking profile, highlighted in red below
328e5eef01375c87adf915c5c1dd855b.png

Script located here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3288

I always use Looking Glass when botting quests, and I recommend you do the same!

Current features:

Completes over 40 quests, individually specified by argument.

Quests should be able to be started even if they are in progress. Some quests may experience issues with this - report the issue using the bug report format below and I will write handlers for it!

Can purchase all required items for every quest in the specified list at start.

Uses Fire strike and safespots when available.  Certain monsters, such as the Priest in Peril dog, are immune to magic, and so are killed using a different weapon (can be specified via arg)

Quests are completed in the order they are specified, unless they lack a required stat to complete the given quest.

Script ends when all quests that can be completed are completed, after failing too many tasks, or after failing to interact with an entity too many times.

Current quest list:

Spoiler

Green = well tested
Yellow = moderately well tested
Red = relatively untested

• animal magnetism
  • biohazard
  • black knights fortress
  • bone voyage
  • client of kourend
  • cooks assistant
  • demon slayer
  • digsite
  • dorics quest
  • druidic ritual
  • dwarf cannon
  • eagles peak
  • ernest the chicken
  • fight arena
  • gertrudes cat
  • goblin diplomacy
  • grand tree
  • hazeel cult
  • imp catcher
  • jungle potion
  • knights sword
  • lost city
  • lost tribe
  • mountain daughter
  • nature spirit
  • plague city
  • priest in peril
  • recipe for disaster start
  • recipe for disaster dwarf
  • restless ghost
  • romeo and juliet
  • rune mysteries
  • sheep shearer
  • tears of guthix
  • tree gnome village
  • vampire slayer
  • varrock museum
  • waterfall
  • witchs house
  • witchs potion

Planned updates/design process:

Spoiler
  1. GUI Framework
    • Customizable settings on a per-quest basis, including: equipment loadout, combat style preferences, inventory/item list preferences, user specified safespots, and any other quest-specific settings.
  2. Equipment Framework
    • Design mage, range, and/or melee loadouts to be used.
  3. Combat Framework
    • Design combat preferences to be used, such as bringing potions, using prayers, using special attacks, and more.
  4. Quests, quests quests!
    • Will continually add more quests.  Currently planned is Dragon Slayer, Shilo Village, Death Plateau, and Troll Stronghold.  More to come.

Please contact me on Discord or via PM to report bugs.  I will fix them ASAP, I am usually very active on my computer and will work on them right away if I'm available.  Please follow the format so that I don't need to ask many follow-up questions.

Please try restarting your client if you encounter any issues with navigation! If the problem persists, report it to me and I will fix it ASAP.

Bug Report Format:
Argument used: 
Screenshot/gif (including paint):
Bot debug (txt file or pastebin link):
Client debug (txt file or pastebin link):
Any additional info to provide:

Edited by FALSkills
  • Like 2

Hey, there is a bug with Bone Voyage quest.

The Script repeats this steps the whole time:

• [23:54:24] EzGrandExchange: We already have: Vodka, quantity: 0
  • [23:54:24] EzGrandExchange: We already have: Marrentill potion (unf), quantity: 0
  • [23:54:24] EzGrandExchange: We already have: Skills necklace(6), quantity: 0
  • [23:54:24] EzGrandExchange: We already have: Varrock teleport, quantity: 0
  • [23:54:59] EzGrandExchange: Opening bank!
  • [23:55:01] EzGrandExchange: Reducing desired stock of item Vodka (2) by current stock: 2
  • [23:55:01] EzGrandExchange: Reducing desired stock of item Marrentill potion (unf) (1) by current stock: 1
  • [23:55:01] EzGrandExchange: Reducing desired stock of item Skills necklace(6) (1) by current stock: 1
  • [23:55:01] EzGrandExchange: Withdrawing coins
  • [23:55:01] EzGrandExchange: 0 vs 0
  • [23:55:06] EzGrandExchange: We already have: Vodka, quantity: 0
  • [23:55:06] EzGrandExchange: We already have: Marrentill potion (unf), quantity: 0
  • [23:55:06] EzGrandExchange: We already have: Skills necklace(6), quantity: 0

3 hours ago, Akira said:

Hey, there is a bug with Bone Voyage quest.

The Script repeats this steps the whole time:

• [23:54:24] EzGrandExchange: We already have: Vodka, quantity: 0
  • [23:54:24] EzGrandExchange: We already have: Marrentill potion (unf), quantity: 0
  • [23:54:24] EzGrandExchange: We already have: Skills necklace(6), quantity: 0
  • [23:54:24] EzGrandExchange: We already have: Varrock teleport, quantity: 0
  • [23:54:59] EzGrandExchange: Opening bank!
  • [23:55:01] EzGrandExchange: Reducing desired stock of item Vodka (2) by current stock: 2
  • [23:55:01] EzGrandExchange: Reducing desired stock of item Marrentill potion (unf) (1) by current stock: 1
  • [23:55:01] EzGrandExchange: Reducing desired stock of item Skills necklace(6) (1) by current stock: 1
  • [23:55:01] EzGrandExchange: Withdrawing coins
  • [23:55:01] EzGrandExchange: 0 vs 0
  • [23:55:06] EzGrandExchange: We already have: Vodka, quantity: 0
  • [23:55:06] EzGrandExchange: We already have: Marrentill potion (unf), quantity: 0
  • [23:55:06] EzGrandExchange: We already have: Skills necklace(6), quantity: 0

Let me know if it works now.  If not, please pm me with the proper bug report format and, if possible, the account info so I can check out why it's not working.

16 hours ago, FALSkills said:

Let me know if it works now.  If not, please pm me with the proper bug report format and, if possible, the account info so I can check out why it's not working.

Argument used:  bonevoyage
Bot debug (pastebin link):  https://pastebin.com/Yw6aAEiV
Client debug (pastebin link):

- While all Items in Inv/Bank: https://pastebin.com/7cwm11Js

- After removing Vodka to force GE: https://pastebin.com/qDGZj8CD

If i have all items it just open the bank and do nothing

If i remove the Vodka to force GE it buy Vodka, Remove Quest Items from Bank and then same, just do nothing while bank is open.

Is there a way to skip the Getting Quest Items State when all Items are in my inv?

1 hour ago, Akira said:

Argument used:  bonevoyage
Bot debug (pastebin link):  https://pastebin.com/Yw6aAEiV
Client debug (pastebin link):

- While all Items in Inv/Bank: https://pastebin.com/7cwm11Js

- After removing Vodka to force GE: https://pastebin.com/qDGZj8CD

If i have all items it just open the bank and do nothing

If i remove the Vodka to force GE it buy Vodka, Remove Quest Items from Bank and then same, just do nothing while bank is open.

Is there a way to skip the Getting Quest Items State when all Items are in my inv?

No because it thinks you are missing an item.  Pretty sure I've tracked down the root of the cause, it's related to not having any digsite pendants.  I previously marked digsite pendants as "not required", however bonevoyage used a custom method to determine if it has quest items which was not checking whether or not the item was "required".

I just uploaded a new version which may fix it.  If it does not, I will need your account to further debug. Let me know.

3 hours ago, Anarch said:

this script is awesome , ive ran almost all quests flawlessly except some issues on nature spirit and digsite near the end

Thanks ? if you come across any issues again, please fill out a bug report and I will work on fixing them!

2 hours ago, FALSkills said:

No because it thinks you are missing an item.  Pretty sure I've tracked down the root of the cause, it's related to not having any digsite pendants.  I previously marked digsite pendants as "not required", however bonevoyage used a custom method to determine if it has quest items which was not checking whether or not the item was "required".

I just uploaded a new version which may fix it.  If it does not, I will need your account to further debug. Let me know.

is fixed.

Thanks a lot

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, x0xk1ller said:

Hey, how do i get this to work?

Visit the pastebin link for a list of arguments and the argument delimiter (it's a semicolon).  Create a list of arguments that you want to use, and place them in the blank text box next to where you would normally pick your break profile while starting a script. Lastly, choose this script and it should receive the arguments, and complete the quests that you specified.

Edited by FALSkills