• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
FALSkills

DISCONTINUED - EzQuester v1

2 hours ago, papakonnekt said:

this script got me banned. new account, new proxy. only used this script. also i use residential proxy. i was using breaks also. im just letting yall know what happened to me. might not happen to everyone but it did happen to me. 

I highly recommend using Looking Glass on any fresh accounts. 

Array
6 hours ago, papakonnekt said:

i was using LG, i was using my proxy through windows 

Another tip would be to limit the amount of tasks any fresh accounts do.  I can't know what your workflow was, but I have pretty damn near 0% ban rate with fresh accs on LG using my quester on datacenter proxies. 

Also, the client uses your proxy with LG so there is no reason to use your OS settings

Edited by FALSkills

4 hours ago, gold_elf149 said:

holy grail and merlins crystal seems bugged.

https://pastebin.com/tCAWuWJN

I don't see anything related to Merlin's Crystal in there.  Do you have Excalibur from Merlin's Crystal?  I don't think the script will retrieve it.

Please submit reports using the bug report format, as the screenshot could contain valuable information such as: the current step of the quest, your characters location, what items you may be missing.

It seems to get stuck pulling the 'A' lever on the Ernest the Chicken quest quite often:-

https://gyazo.com/11580f005d195029c82a4d42898175c8

Also if you gain a magic level fighting the Tree Gnome Village boss, the bot will stand there idling and not continue attacking, which ends up in a loop of having to respawn/fight the boss

Edited by dodgedave

10 hours ago, nburvill said:

is this suitable for ironman?

If you have all of the items it wants for the quests, then yes.  Unfortunately I don't have an exhaustive list.  The script will not try to go to GE if you are an ironperson, but rather will end.

19 hours ago, zemp0 said:

it has problem with stamina pots i use staminacount and stamina command and it never takes out stamina pots

Please submit issues using the bug report format.  If a quest does not support stamina I may need to manually add support.

12 hours ago, dodgedave said:

It seems to get stuck pulling the 'A' lever on the Ernest the Chicken quest quite often:-

https://gyazo.com/11580f005d195029c82a4d42898175c8

Also if you gain a magic level fighting the Tree Gnome Village boss, the bot will stand there idling and not continue attacking, which ends up in a loop of having to respawn/fight the boss

Please submit issues using the bug report format.

I would recommend clearing your jagex cache, there is no reason it shouldn't be able to pull Lever A.

The Tree Gnome Village script updates a value every time you cast a spell. If it has been a few seconds since you last casted, it attempts to cast again.  Please try closing your clients, clearing your jagexcache, and then running the script again.  If the issue persists, please submit a bug report using the bug report format.

Edited by FALSkills

On 1/16/2020 at 3:15 PM, papakonnekt said:

this script got me banned. new account, new proxy. only used this script. also i use residential proxy. i was using breaks also. im just letting yall know what happened to me. might not happen to everyone but it did happen to me. 

Must just have something else that triggered it 😕. I've used it on 5 accounts and done all the quests offered. Like just do 3-5 quests in a chunk. Too insane to just pop them all. Like moderation for sure worked for me. No proxies- 5 accounts and I've done em all. With significant skilling botting inbetween

This script is really good I've been using it for a while never had any problems. Finished so many accounts with it. But I believe it has been detected now. The last 9 days I've continuesly been experimenting. Looking Glass, Proxies ofcourse. Tried different settings, new mouse speed etc. Taking more breaks. But the accounts are starting to get banned now and fast as well. One account just got banned for doing Priest in Peril + Animal Magnetism yesterday. The other accounts are getting banned for doing 6 Quests. Simple Ones. (Client of Kourend, Xmarkthespot, Varrock Museum, Dwarf Cannon, Restless Ghost, Ernest The Chicken. Also with breaks. Doing 3 first with a couple hours break inbetween then the remaining 3. They still got banned. I just made an account yesterday again and he got banned again on monday for completing these here. On Looking Glass & Proxies. In the past I never had any issues with this script I would literally give it a 10 it was so perfect. I've completed so many accounts with it. But now the last 7 accounts I've used it on 6 have been banned. All with Looking Glass & Proxies and different mouse speed settings and breaks.

3 hours ago, bbkjones said:

This script is really good I've been using it for a while never had any problems. Finished so many accounts with it. But I believe it has been detected now. The last 9 days I've continuesly been experimenting. Looking Glass, Proxies ofcourse. Tried different settings, new mouse speed etc. Taking more breaks. But the accounts are starting to get banned now and fast as well. One account just got banned for doing Priest in Peril + Animal Magnetism yesterday. The other accounts are getting banned for doing 6 Quests. Simple Ones. (Client of Kourend, Xmarkthespot, Varrock Museum, Dwarf Cannon, Restless Ghost, Ernest The Chicken. Also with breaks. Doing 3 first with a couple hours break inbetween then the remaining 3. They still got banned. I just made an account yesterday again and he got banned again on monday for completing these here. On Looking Glass & Proxies. In the past I never had any issues with this script I would literally give it a 10 it was so perfect. I've completed so many accounts with it. But now the last 7 accounts I've used it on 6 have been banned. All with Looking Glass & Proxies and different mouse speed settings and breaks.

Thanks for the post.  I am aware and having similar experiences.  I am working on general updates to try to aid in avoiding detection, but unfortunately there aren't any clear indications on what is causing it.

I have recently (yesterday) added updates for:
Grand Exchange purchasing, which should drastically reduce the time spent purchasing items.
Walker Engine updates which should both differentiate this script from other DaxWalker users, as well make it behave more intelligently when it comes to handling objects in the path.

There's no way of knowing if these changes will affect the ban rate, so I'm open to other suggestions.

Edited by FALSkills

On 1/21/2020 at 6:38 AM, FALSkills said:

Thanks for the post.  I am aware and having similar experiences.  I am working on general updates to try to aid in avoiding detection, but unfortunately there aren't any clear indications on what is causing it.

I have recently (yesterday) added updates for:
Grand Exchange purchasing, which should drastically reduce the time spent purchasing items.
Walker Engine updates which should both differentiate this script from other DaxWalker users, as well make it behave more intelligently when it comes to handling objects in the path.

There's no way of knowing if these changes will affect the ban rate, so I'm open to other suggestions.

Thanks for the post was just about to buy ✌️
I'll wait till further notice

11 hours ago, IdkwhyIneedadisplayname said:

Not nearly completed. Got my account banned because it kept getting stuck and not knowing how to complete quests. Not worth the price at all. Didn't even last the 2 weeks botting like 2 quests per day. Used looking glass too. 

If you are experiencing issues, the proper thing to do is to report the issue using the bug report format.  It sounds like something was not working correctly with your client, as this script gets stuck extremely rarely.  I could have helped you fix this issue if you had simply asked or tried to diagnose the issue.  If this script is not working well for you, I highly doubt any other script is either.  I would suggest running this executable, and if you still are experiencing issues then I am happy to fix whatever may not be working. 

Hey y'all,

this script is so good and amazing it almost motivates me to get back to scripting. I use this very often and really am satisfied with this purchase.

Saying that, when can we expect v2? Also, can you give us any quests that are going to be on it? Thanks!

Added arguments:
"depthsofdespair" - The Depths of Despair - requires 20 hosidius favor, 18 agility, client of kourend, fire strike.
"princeali" - Prince Ali Rescue
"queenofthieves" - The Queen of Thieves - requires 20 piscarilius favour, 20 thieving, client of kourend
"seaslug" - Sea Slug quest - requires 30 firemaking
"thegolem" - The Golem quest - requires 20 crafting, 25 thieving

Hey Fal,

Tested numerous times, Grand Tree Quest when returning to The Grand Tree from Karamja with the Lumber Order, it gets stuck at the gate. It should talk to Femi and pay 1k coins but does not even open dialogue with her. You may want to check your mission there and modify that piece, if i manually do it, it runs through no issue though 😃

12 hours ago, osrsgf001 said:

Hey Fal,

Tested numerous times, Grand Tree Quest when returning to The Grand Tree from Karamja with the Lumber Order, it gets stuck at the gate. It should talk to Femi and pay 1k coins but does not even open dialogue with her. You may want to check your mission there and modify that piece, if i manually do it, it runs through no issue though 😃

Please submit bug reports using the bug report format on the first post so that I don't have to set up an acc matching your criteria to try to replicate the issue.

There is a handler built for the scenario which must not be working, but I highly recommend completing Tree Gnome Village first as it allows teleporting to spirit trees which cuts down on a lot of travel time.

19 hours ago, Engzy said:

Nature spirit worked fine, but lost city it purchased items and it says ''GETTING QUEST ITEMS 0'' but it just stares at my bank for hours xD 

I recently update the core framework of all quests which is unfortunately going to break several of the withdrawing tasks for different quests.  I am not home to push the fix right now, but I will get it updated as soon as possible.  

edit: if you encounter an issue like this and would like to force the script to proceed for now, usually (but not always) removing the "stamina" argument will resolve the issue. Please also let me know which quest though.

Edited by FALSkills

4 hours ago, FALSkills said:

I recently update the core framework of all quests which is unfortunately going to break several of the withdrawing tasks for different quests.  I am not home to push the fix right now, but I will get it updated as soon as possible.  

edit: if you encounter an issue like this and would like to force the script to proceed for now, usually (but not always) removing the "stamina" argument will resolve the issue. Please also let me know which quest though.

Just used the trial and checked in after roughly 8:30 minutes in it was just stuck at the bank on digsite.

edit: still gets stuck without stamina argument and trying to remove null items from bank and often gets stuck trying to click something in the bank its not scrolled to.

Edited by wristband43