Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
FALSkills

DISCONTINUED - EzQuester v1

Array
3 hours ago, Archhh said:

all the actions seem very delayed, is there a way to make them respond faster?

Are you using an argument to modify the time between actions? That may be why. Default is 100-200ms between actions which is very quick. 

Otherwise, you are going to need to be much more specific if you want any help.  Like which specific actions in the script are delayed for you. You can also try deleting the jagex cache if all scripts are behaving abnormally for you.  Following the bug report format in the first post will help greatly too.

48 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

Are you using an argument to modify the time between actions? That may be why. Default is 100-200ms between actions which is very quick. 

Otherwise, you are going to need to be much more specific if you want any help.  Like which specific actions in the script are delayed for you. You can also try deleting the jagex cache if all scripts are behaving abnormally for you.  Following the bug report format in the first post will help greatly too.

No I haven't used an argument to modify the time between actions, is this considered a bug? it just seems like it takes awhile to buy GE items etc.

What Would be the argument to increase the reaction time?

Edited by Archhh

18 hours ago, Archhh said:

No I haven't used an argument to modify the time between actions, is this considered a bug? it just seems like it takes awhile to buy GE items etc.

What Would be the argument to increase the reaction time?

"minsleep:X" - sets the minimum sleep between actions to X. default 100 (ms)
"maxsleep:X" - sets the maximum sleep between actions to X. default 200 (ms)

if you are on LG, GE purchasing is just going to take a while. no avoiding it really due to the fact that it's heavily using interfaces, which take longer to load on LG.

I will probably look at optimizing it in the future as it's fairly old code.

38 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

"minsleep:X" - sets the minimum sleep between actions to X. default 100 (ms)
"maxsleep:X" - sets the maximum sleep between actions to X. default 200 (ms)

if you are on LG, GE purchasing is just going to take a while. no avoiding it really due to the fact that it's heavily using interfaces, which take longer to load on LG.

I will probably look at optimizing it in the future as it's fairly old code.

Thanks for the response and yes I'm on LG - appreciate help and amazing script thus far.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, cass2186 said:

Noticed on several accounts click "I'm looking for a quest" when talking to veos for x marks the spot. Runs fine after I manually do it

I will need the full message to fix it including punctuation.  I will try to grab it later.  I am guessing that this is an additional quest option when Client of Kourend quest is not complete, but not sure.

47 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

I will need the full message to fix it including punctuation.  I will try to grab it later.  I am guessing that this is an additional quest option when Client of Kourend quest is not complete, but not sure.

If I run another account through it I'll get it. It is when Client of Kourend is not complete.

18 hours ago, FALSkills said:

The line it doesn't get is

"I'm looking for a quest."

Spelt exactly like that with the period in there.

6 hours ago, ruthless1994 said:

it would be nice if  you add "read ardougne teleport scroll" after plague city completion :)

I will add this very shortly, and thought that it was already designed to do so.. 😡

2 hours ago, Horns said:

How easy to set up is this one?

is it easy and reliable?

It's not easy if you are unfamiliar with tribot or using arguments for programs.

I think it's quite reliable myself, but I am certainly biased.

Today i'm testing out EzQuester... so far I loaded it up with arguments and its going to town buying all the items.. I ran it yesterday and it did awesome BTW. One thing that comes to mind for me right out the gate is that I set it up to do several quests, and it pulls out the exact calculated amount of GP to buy the required items for all those quests. While it seems to be working great and all... it doesn't seem very human-like to me to grab out 53218 gp from a stack to buy a list of items. xD in the big picture, I'm not sure how much that would ever even matter.. I will keep you posted how it runs though, so far so good.

7 hours ago, High Order said:

Today i'm testing out EzQuester... so far I loaded it up with arguments and its going to town buying all the items.. I ran it yesterday and it did awesome BTW. One thing that comes to mind for me right out the gate is that I set it up to do several quests, and it pulls out the exact calculated amount of GP to buy the required items for all those quests. While it seems to be working great and all... it doesn't seem very human-like to me to grab out 53218 gp from a stack to buy a list of items. xD in the big picture, I'm not sure how much that would ever even matter.. I will keep you posted how it runs though, so far so good.

I don't really see how or why that would ever affect ban rates.  It is a fairly randomly generated number associated with the required GP to purchase all items, with a baseline multiplier to ensure that it has more than adequate gold considering market fluctuations.  Sure, I could round up to the nearest thousand or ten thousand, but then you would be creating the exact same "pattern" that you are proposing exists. Some people spam digits to withdraw, some people fill in clean numbers, some people don't even know that you can type "k" or "m" into enter amount menus.

Edited by FALSkills
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

I don't really see how or why that would ever affect ban rates.  It is a fairly randomly generated number associated with the required GP to purchase all items, with a baseline multiplier to ensure that it has more than adequate gold considering market fluctuations.  Sure, I could round up to the nearest thousand or ten thousand, but then you would be creating the exact same "pattern" that you are proposing exists. Some people spam digits to withdraw, some people fill in clean numbers, some people don't even know that you can type "k" or "m" into enter amount menus.

I didn't know if it would matter for anything or not, ran about 16 quests today in one argument with very little attention needed, it got stuck a couple times on tears of guthix, but that's really about it.. had some trouble crossing the jumping stones, and then probably a special case, but my account already had the lamp made into sapphire lense and it seemed to throw it off track.. I'm super pleased with the script so far

Noticed a small bug with Priest in peril quest. It takes 15 essence + food on the 2nd trip to the temple. It turns in those 15, but then when going to the bank it isn't registering that it already turned in those 15, so when it sees 35 in the bank, it thinks it is 15 short and goes to the GE to buy more.

It's easy enough to start with extra essence to avoid it, but figured it was worth mentioning

On 11/17/2019 at 10:17 AM, Adventure_Time said:

Noticed a small bug with Priest in peril quest. It takes 15 essence + food on the 2nd trip to the temple. It turns in those 15, but then when going to the bank it isn't registering that it already turned in those 15, so when it sees 35 in the bank, it thinks it is 15 short and goes to the GE to buy more.

It's easy enough to start with extra essence to avoid it, but figured it was worth mentioning

Should be fixed in this release, thanks

Used this script on several accounts and here are common problems that you should be aware of : Client of kourend- at start of the quest talking to Veos doesnt choose option to travel 
Plague city- doesnt read scroll at the end of quest so if you have biohazard quest selected it automatically buys ardy tabs but dont use them when you going from guidor house to elena, so it walks from varrock to ardougne, so if youre low hp lvl you die at wolfs in taverley
Biohazard - at the end at guidors house opens/close doors for hours be aware of it 

On 11/17/2019 at 5:17 PM, Adventure_Time said:

this one too 

Digsite - after 3rd test stuck- doesnt grab spicemen jar, so you cant find ancient talisman 

18 hours ago, ruthless1994 said:

Used this script on several accounts and here are common problems that you should be aware of
Client of kourend- at start of the quest talking to Veos doesnt choose option to travel 
Plague city- doesnt read scroll at the end of quest so if you have biohazard quest selected it automatically buys ardy tabs but dont use them when you going from guidor house to elena, so it walks from varrock to ardougne, so if youre low hp lvl you die at wolfs in taverley
Biohazard - at the end at guidors house opens/close doors for hours be aware of it 

this one too 

Digsite - after 3rd test stuck- doesnt grab spicemen jar, so you cant find ancient talisman 

There is a bug report format in the first post.  That is how you report issues to me so that I can fix them.  Giving little bits of information is very often unhelpful.

Now let's go through each "report":

Client of kourend- at start of the quest talking to Veos doesnt choose option to travel 

Please provide the chat option that isn't being used and I can take a look at it.  This quest has unique chat options based upon other completed quests.  I will happily add it if you can give me the information required.

Plague city- doesnt read scroll at the end of quest so if you have biohazard quest selected it automatically buys ardy tabs but dont use them when you going from guidor house to elena, so it walks

This will be added in the next update.

This has been fixed and will be in the next update.

The script cannot start looking for the ancient talisman unless it has the specimen jar in the code. Please provide a bug report using the proper bug report format.