Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
FALSkills

DISCONTINUED - EzQuester v1

@FALSkills been enjoying the free trial, bless u. One thing about a quest you still have in progress, "the digsite" everything works well except after completing the 3rd test the script is meant to be using the trowel in the area for 3rd test passers only 😎 instead it thinks it already has the 'ancient symbol of zaros' or whatever it's called dude and so it tries to skip that part, but of course it can't. So I did that part manually, otherwise haven't had issues with it; have a good day love you bye

Edited by trekr

5 hours ago, trekr said:

@FALSkills been enjoying the free trial, bless u. One thing about a quest you still have in progress, "the digsite" everything works well except after completing the 3rd test the script is meant to be using the trowel in the area for 3rd test passers only 😎 instead it thinks it already has the 'ancient symbol of zaros' or whatever it's called dude and so it tries to skip that part, but of course it can't. So I did that part manually, otherwise haven't had issues with it; have a good day love you bye

Hmm I haven't seen that one, I'd need an account stuck in that spot to fix it properly. Thank you for the kind words though!

4 hours ago, bloodface906 said:

just bought it for 2 instances at a time, anyway I can upgrade that please?

I can refund it if you want to buy a different subscription package. Let me know if you want me to refund it.

edit: I actually don't see your purchase on the repository, are you sure it was for this script?

Edited by FALSkills

2 hours ago, FALSkills said:

Pretty sure you need VIP to use free trials but not positive

Oh, i thought the writer of the script was "incharge" of what happends with his scripts.

So when i purchase VIP i would be egible to get a free trial? (sounds little bit weird tbh i rather pay the writer a small fee to get a 48 hour trial or so to test tings out :p)

19 hours ago, Bee100NL said:

Oh, i thought the writer of the script was "incharge" of what happends with his scripts.

So when i purchase VIP i would be egible to get a free trial? (sounds little bit weird tbh i rather pay the writer a small fee to get a 48 hour trial or so to test tings out :p)

VIP allows you to run "free scripts" without restriction.  EzQuester currently has a 1 hr free trial, so if you can't see that then it must require VIP to use the trials.

I will get a proper report in when I get home but just wanted to mention it because I keep forgetting. When doing romeo and juliet, after finishing dialogue with father lawrence in the varrock church, I get a Walker: Path is empty error endlessly . This happens 9/10 times so I think its only on a certain tile. Clicking anywhere on the ground makes it proceed without issues. Been going on for a few days now.

Edited by heavy_rope
Forgot details

2 hours ago, heavy_rope said:

I will get a proper report in when I get home but just wanted to mention it because I keep forgetting. When doing romeo and juliet, after finishing dialogue with father lawrence in the varrock church, I get a Walker: Path is empty error endlessly . This happens 9/10 times so I think its only on a certain tile. Clicking anywhere on the ground makes it proceed without issues. Been going on for a few days now.

I am looking into the issue. I have implemented a work-around to bypass the issue for now.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 112arjan112 said:

not getting it to work at all way to complicated want a refund

I'll happily refund you if you don't want to try to get it to work.  It's really simple if you read the first post in the thread.  I would recommend using the free trial of a script before purchasing it in the future.

@FalSkills - Seems to be an issue with your foodname argument, even when using it, it still tries to go to the GE to buy Lobster. I've tried passing several different foodnames in, and even the ID's for food but it don't really matter, it still tries to purchase at GE.

Any ideas on how to bypass or fix the argument let me know, example argument used:

waterfall;mousespeed:200;foodname:Cake

or

waterfall;mousespeed:200;foodname:1891

14 minutes ago, osrsgf001 said:

@FalSkills - Seems to be an issue with your foodname argument, even when using it, it still tries to go to the GE to buy Lobster. I've tried passing several different foodnames in, and even the ID's for food but it don't really matter, it still tries to purchase at GE.

Any ideas on how to bypass or fix the argument let me know, example argument used:

waterfall;mousespeed:200;foodname:Cake

or

waterfall;mousespeed:200;foodname:1891

1. Cake will have unique names for each bite, if you only enter "Cake" it will only take 1 bite from each cake... so you would need to enter "2/3 cake" and "Slice of cake" or whatever the names are.
  2. Custom food selection was not working properly. It should work now.

4 hours ago, FALSkills said:
  1. Cake will have unique names for each bite, if you only enter "Cake" it will only take 1 bite from each cake... so you would need to enter "2/3 cake" and "Slice of cake" or whatever the names are.
  2. Custom food selection was not working properly. It should work now.

❤️ Ill give it a go now ;) Thanks!

26 minutes ago, osrsgf001 said:

Found another issue - even is the purchase command isn't used, it still tries to buy all items from GE as opposed to running quests. It seems it's not very "ironman" friendly of a script.

If you read the debug when it occurs, it tries to buy items when it is missing a required item. 
I will add a check for ironman helmet and to end the script instead.

Please use the requested bug report format moving forward with any reports.

Bug Report Format:
Argument used: purchase;usedueling;useglory;mousespeed:232;staminacount:3;minsleep:500;maxsleep:1250;plaguecity
Screenshot/gif (including paint): didn't take
Bot debug (txt file or pastebin link): didn't take
Client debug (txt file or pastebin link): didn't take
Any additional info to provide: Was trying to use noted water on Mud

7 hours ago, dayzsa said:

Bug Report Format:
Argument used: purchase;usedueling;useglory;mousespeed:232;staminacount:3;minsleep:500;maxsleep:1250;plaguecity
Screenshot/gif (including paint): didn't take
Bot debug (txt file or pastebin link): didn't take
Client debug (txt file or pastebin link): didn't take
Any additional info to provide: Was trying to use noted water on Mud

Should be fixed, thanks for the report.