Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
FALSkills

DISCONTINUED - EzQuester v1

Recommended Posts

@FALSkills Hey i have been using this script and it was almost worked flawlessly, the only fault i can find is when you do "purchase;" and it cannot buy the item it repeats 5 times then the script stops. Its a good failsafe to stop users getting banned by being stuck in a loop. I was thinking maybe instead of the script repeating the offer instead it offers more maybe to a max of 2x the market price? As of right now if you want to repoduce this error just use any quest that you need to use varrock teleports for.

 

Or maybe the price guide that the script follows needs updating? i hope this helps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, jiitz said:

@FALSkills Hey i have been using this script and it was almost worked flawlessly, the only fault i can find is when you do "purchase;" and it cannot buy the item it repeats 5 times then the script stops. Its a good failsafe to stop users getting banned by being stuck in a loop. I was thinking maybe instead of the script repeating the offer instead it offers more maybe to a max of 2x the market price? As of right now if you want to repoduce this error just use any quest that you need to use varrock teleports for.

 

Or maybe the price guide that the script follows needs updating? i hope this helps.

Yeah I can work on something akin to that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, [email protected] said:

i bought your script and it showed up in tribot for about 3 hours. Now its missing and on the website it sas purchase instead of activate. can you tell me what i need to do to fix this? thanks in advance.

 

It shows that you have a subscription as of today on my end. If you are unable to activate the script I can refund it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So i was doing Plague city + X quests + Biohazard.

It got all the items in GE - including 5 varrock tabs and 5 ardy tabs for Biohazard.

During the X quest it used 1 ardougne teletab because AFTER plague city you can use Ardu teleport (most likely DaxWalkder decided to use it)

When it started to do Biohazard, it was missing that 1 ardy teleport and because of that (thats my guess) stoped.

When i started it again it bought + 1 varrock / ardougne tabs and did the quest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

So i was doing Plague city + X quests + Biohazard.

It got all the items in GE - including 5 varrock tabs and 5 ardy tabs for Biohazard.

During the X quest it used 1 ardougne teletab because AFTER plague city you can use Ardu teleport (most likely DaxWalkder decided to use it)

When it started to do Biohazard, it was missing that 1 ardy teleport and because of that (thats my guess) stoped.

When i started it again it bought + 1 varrock / ardougne tabs and did the quest.

Rather than guessing, please provide a bug report using the format on the first post if you think there was something wrong.  The internal workings of a script are not always obvious.  There is a place in the bug report where you can add additional info such as what you have provided here.

In this case, I reduced the required number of ardougne / varrock teleport tabs which will prevent the issue from triggering in cases like this.  It will still use the withdraw-5 option, however it will not exit the quest workflow if it does not have 5.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@FALSkills Amazing script, I will be using this as my only quester. This has been coded very well with lots of failsafes. I have used this script to quest 6 accounts from 0qp to around 60qp i have received no bans which i am actually surprised because questing in the past has got me banned very quickly. Anyone looking for a quality script to do quests this is the best one on period. I will defo be looking into your other scripts @FALSkills Great Job mate!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jiitz said:

@FALSkills Amazing script, I will be using this as my only quester. This has been coded very well with lots of failsafes. I have used this script to quest 6 accounts from 0qp to around 60qp i have received no bans which i am actually surprised because questing in the past has got me banned very quickly. Anyone looking for a quality script to do quests this is the best one on period. I will defo be looking into your other scripts @FALSkills Great Job mate!

Thank you! I appreciate the kind words.  Always open to suggestions too :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really cool script so far, just testing it out now. Only issue i've found so far is when using it on F2P, it tries to grab Falador teleport / Varrock Teleport, but then fails afterwards. Then when re-running the script without the purchase argument, it'll go off and try to find the items itself rather than using the ones that are in the inventory. Would be great if it could check the inventory for pre-acquired items! Running it through 5 quests so will see how that goes!

// One quick "bug" per say, on the Rune Mysteries quest, it doesn't check if the item is in the inventory before trying to chat to Sedridor, just starts a loop of it.

 

Thanks!

Edited by K34nu
Update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, tuhabonye said:

Sick script well done! Is there a way to get it to recognize items you already have in your bank?

 

It should already recognize items in bank, can you be more specific on what happened?

6 hours ago, K34nu said:

Really cool script so far, just testing it out now. Only issue i've found so far is when using it on F2P, it tries to grab Falador teleport / Varrock Teleport, but then fails afterwards. Then when re-running the script without the purchase argument, it'll go off and try to find the items itself rather than using the ones that are in the inventory. Would be great if it could check the inventory for pre-acquired items! Running it through 5 quests so will see how that goes!

// One quick "bug" per say, on the Rune Mysteries quest, it doesn't check if the item is in the inventory before trying to chat to Sedridor, just starts a loop of it.

 

Thanks!

Can you specify which quest was trying to grab teleports in F2P? I recently added exceptions for some quests, but maybe missed some.

If you run the script with the purchase argument, it will always try to purchase materials UNLESS you already have all items for every quest in the workflow. I just updated the logic so that, before running the purchase workflow, it will open the bank and check if it is missing any quest items.  If it is not, it will skip the purchase task.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, austin789 said:

Hey, im having troubles  getting animal magnetism too work says quest is done or i don't have items. Every other quest has worked fine i was wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

Are you missing your Ghostspeak amulet? Can you provide a bug report using the format listed on the first post?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dragon Slayer quest has been published to a few select testers for over a week now, and seems to be in a good state.  It currently uses Fire Bolt, which isn't terribly effective considering Elvarg's magic defence.  

I will be testing/implementing a melee workflow that can be configured instead of magic.  I hope to release both options to the rest of EzQuester users by the end of the week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, tried to do rune mysteries. Got this error. It does it five times before exiting .

I already had a varrock tele tab in the bank.

 

  • [15:11:41] Received argument: purchase
  • [15:11:41] Received argument: runemysteries
  • [15:11:41] Received argument: custompricing
  • [15:11:41] Received argument: minsleep:150
  • [15:11:41] Received argument: maxsleep:250
  • [15:11:41] Received argument: mousespeed:250
  • [15:11:41] Task number 1: SetupTask
  • [15:11:41] Task number 2: RuneMysteries
  • [15:11:46] We already have all quest items!
  • [15:11:53] We are missing a quest item, ending script.
  • [15:11:53] We have failed the previous task: RuneMysteries
  • [15:11:53] Since this task has a purchase list, we will see if purchasing items allows us to complete the task.
  • [15:11:56] We already have all quest items!
  • [15:12:01] We are missing a quest item, ending script.
  • [15:12:01] We have failed the previous task: RuneMysteries
  • [15:12:01] Since this task has a purchase list, we will see if purchasing items allows us to complete the task.
  • [15:12:05] We already have all quest items!
  • [15:12:15] We are missing a quest item, ending script.
  • [15:12:15] We have failed the previous task: RuneMysteries
  • [15:12:15] Since this task has a purchase list, we will see if purchasing items allows us to complete the task.
  • [15:12:19] We already have all quest items!
  • [15:12:23] We are missing a quest item, ending script.
  • [15:12:23] We have failed the previous task: RuneMysteries
  • [15:12:23] Since this task has a purchase list, we will see if purchasing items allows us to complete the task.
  • [15:12:28] We already have all quest items!
  • [15:12:32] We are missing a quest item, ending script.
  • [15:12:32] We have failed the previous task: RuneMysteries
  • [15:12:32] Since this task has a purchase list, we will see if purchasing items allows us to complete the task.
  • [15:12:36] We have failed 5+ tasks. Ending script.
  • [15:12:36] Script Ended: EzQuester v1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, timm038 said:

 

The script is stuck at Lost city banking equipment, it tries to deposit but fails to click the inventory icon.

 

client.txt 1.23 MB · 0 downloads debug.txt 33.99 kB · 0 downloads

Please edit your post to remove the screenshot, it shows your username.

I am unable to open TRiBot currently due to a 503 error, I will check it out as soon as I can. I can almost 100% guarantee you that it is an issue that would be solved by restarting your client.  However I don't know if you can open a new client up due to the 503 error... so until that is fixed I would just hold off...

7 hours ago, wilkesholm said:

Hey, tried to do rune mysteries. Got this error. It does it five times before exiting .

I already had a varrock tele tab in the bank.

Spoiler
  • [15:11:41] Received argument: purchase
  • [15:11:41] Received argument: runemysteries
  • [15:11:41] Received argument: custompricing
  • [15:11:41] Received argument: minsleep:150
  • [15:11:41] Received argument: maxsleep:250
  • [15:11:41] Received argument: mousespeed:250
  • [15:11:41] Task number 1: SetupTask
  • [15:11:41] Task number 2: RuneMysteries
  • [15:11:46] We already have all quest items!
  • [15:11:53] We are missing a quest item, ending script.
  • [15:11:53] We have failed the previous task: RuneMysteries
  • [15:11:53] Since this task has a purchase list, we will see if purchasing items allows us to complete the task.
  • [15:11:56] We already have all quest items!
  • [15:12:01] We are missing a quest item, ending script.
  • [15:12:01] We have failed the previous task: RuneMysteries
  • [15:12:01] Since this task has a purchase list, we will see if purchasing items allows us to complete the task.
  • [15:12:05] We already have all quest items!
  • [15:12:15] We are missing a quest item, ending script.
  • [15:12:15] We have failed the previous task: RuneMysteries
  • [15:12:15] Since this task has a purchase list, we will see if purchasing items allows us to complete the task.
  • [15:12:19] We already have all quest items!
  • [15:12:23] We are missing a quest item, ending script.
  • [15:12:23] We have failed the previous task: RuneMysteries
  • [15:12:23] Since this task has a purchase list, we will see if purchasing items allows us to complete the task.
  • [15:12:28] We already have all quest items!
  • [15:12:32] We are missing a quest item, ending script.
  • [15:12:32] We have failed the previous task: RuneMysteries
  • [15:12:32] Since this task has a purchase list, we will see if purchasing items allows us to complete the task.
  • [15:12:36] We have failed 5+ tasks. Ending script.
  • [15:12:36] Script Ended: EzQuester v1.

Please fill out a bug report using the format in the first post.  I don't have enough information to determine what your issue is.

Edited by FALSkills

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

Please edit your post to remove the screenshot, it shows your username.

I am unable to open TRiBot currently due to a 503 error, I will check it out as soon as I can. I can almost 100% guarantee you that it is an issue that would be solved by restarting your client.  However I don't know if you can open a new client up due to the 503 error... so until that is fixed I would just hold off...

Haha didnt noticed oeps..

I''ll try to restart the client for now, if it doesnt work after ill just wait :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Knights sword is getting stuck on setting up in castle wars.

Argument used: purchase;usedueling;useglory;usecombatbrace;doricsquest;impcatcher;witchspotion;witchshouse;waterfall;knightssword;mousespeed:150;stamina;staminapurchasecount:8;Staminacount:4;minsleep:250;maxsleep:500;endatge;disableidler  


Screenshot/gif (including paint):image.png.d4ab0f0187c29f858aa471ad4bfd6488.png
Bot debug (txt file or pastebin link):https://pastebin.com/KhWZu6pR
Client debug (txt file or pastebin link): Nothing
Any additional info to provide:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, cass2186 said:
Spoiler

 

Knights sword is getting stuck on setting up in castle wars.

Argument used: purchase;usedueling;useglory;usecombatbrace;doricsquest;impcatcher;witchspotion;witchshouse;waterfall;knightssword;mousespeed:150;stamina;staminapurchasecount:8;Staminacount:4;minsleep:250;maxsleep:500;endatge;disableidler  

 


Screenshot/gif (including paint):image.png.d4ab0f0187c29f858aa471ad4bfd6488.png
Bot debug (txt file or pastebin link):https://pastebin.com/KhWZu6pR
Client debug (txt file or pastebin link): Nothing
Any additional info to provide:

 

 

The client debug is actually the more important one to provide 😆 but I'm pretty sure I spotted the issue regardless. Try it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Our picks

    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
        • Like
      • 30 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 74 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

      Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

      So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

      Love, 

      RileyZ
        • Like
      • 23 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

      Why?

      Increased reliability - less server errors


      Increased availability - less downtime


      Increased security - keeping us and you secure


      Increased capacity - ability to serve you better


      Increased speed - less waiting for things to load


      Faster development - server and service updates will come faster


      What are the changes?

      Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)


      Distributed computing


      Load balancing


      Git management of server files and filesystem


      Redis caching


      How?

      AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)


      AWS ElastiCache (Redis)


      AWS Load Balancing


      AWS EFS (Elastic file system)


      Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

      Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
        • Like
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)


      Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)


      Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays


      Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour


      Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable


      Other back-end improvements





      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 90 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...