Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
FALSkills

DISCONTINUED - EzQuester v1

Having another issue. I had set the script to do waterfall, but forgot to add a stamina potion argument so I stopped the script. I then later tried to restart the script with now adding the stamina argument, but the script says that it cannot complete the tasks because they are already done.

arguments used:

purchase;stamina;staminacount:2;waterfall;mousespeed:210;minsleep:245;maxsleep:495

Edited by JhzBlanco

Array
18 hours ago, JhzBlanco said:

Having another issue. I had set the script to do waterfall, but forgot to add a stamina potion argument so I stopped the script. I then later tried to restart the script with now adding the stamina argument, but the script says that it cannot complete the tasks because they are already done.

arguments used:

purchase;stamina;staminacount:2;waterfall;mousespeed:210;minsleep:245;maxsleep:495

Is waterfall already complete lol? 

per the pastebin:
"waterfall" - Waterfall Quest - requires 20 hitpoints

the only reasons it wouldn't run the quest are:

• quest is already completed
  • you lack the requirements to complete the quest
  • Like 1

Hey I have a quick recommendation, I find the script is very wasteful of glorys, example during witches potion the bot was picking an onion near draynor, teleported to edgeville to get a stamina out of the bank, and then teleported back to draynor which has its own bank and was also only a very small walk to draynor bank from onions without teleporting at all. 

So far eveything else is great in the trial, cheers!

54 minutes ago, kryptonite93 said:

Hey I have a quick recommendation, I find the script is very wasteful of glorys, example during witches potion the bot was picking an onion near draynor, teleported to edgeville to get a stamina out of the bank, and then teleported back to draynor which has its own bank and was also only a very small walk to draynor bank from onions without teleporting at all. 

So far eveything else is great in the trial, cheers!

It uses a teleport offset of 100 tiles, which means it will only teleport if it is 100 tiles faster to teleport than to walk. When walking to a bank it typically does not use a preference of which bank unless I specify it to.  In this case, it might be smarter to use Draynor bank, however that might not always be the case which is why it wasn't coded to always walk to Draynor bank.  I can improve the logic in that specific instance, by picking Draynor if a Glory is present, but handling those cases in every quest instance isn't feasible.

4 hours ago, FALSkills said:

It uses a teleport offset of 100 tiles, which means it will only teleport if it is 100 tiles faster to teleport than to walk. When walking to a bank it typically does not use a preference of which bank unless I specify it to.  In this case, it might be smarter to use Draynor bank, however that might not always be the case which is why it wasn't coded to always walk to Draynor bank.  I can improve the logic in that specific instance, by picking Draynor if a Glory is present, but handling those cases in every quest instance isn't feasible.

All good man, I didn't babysit so I just happen to see that 1 thing, thanks for the response, what youre saying makes sense :)

Argument used: tearsofguthix;disableidler;endatge
Screenshot/gif (including paint):https://gyazo.com/354b2036e4161a8eb48a763130d90fa5
Bot debug (pastebin link): Can't fit on pastebin, https://gofile.io/?c=13gTOM
Client debug (pastebin link):https://pastebin.com/cYS9D1Ne
Any additional info to provide: Bot was using the lantern on an empty spot in the inventory instead of the floating white things.

4 hours ago, cheeko said:

Argument used: tearsofguthix;disableidler;endatge
Screenshot/gif (including paint):https://gyazo.com/354b2036e4161a8eb48a763130d90fa5
Bot debug (pastebin link): Can't fit on pastebin, https://gofile.io/?c=13gTOM
Client debug (pastebin link):https://pastebin.com/cYS9D1Ne
Any additional info to provide: Bot was using the lantern on an empty spot in the inventory instead of the floating white things.

Should be fixed whenever repo is fixed

13 hours ago, Zebra Booty said:

Hi, I'm having issues with priest in peril, I tried inputting weaponname:runescimitar;priestinperil, but it keeps saying cannot withdraw weapon, also tried without putting weaponname:, if anyone could help I'd appreciate it

weaponname:Rune scimitar

You have to spell it correctly

[15:19:50] Starting client.
[15:20:37] Downloading script 'EzQuester v1'.
[15:20:54] Script Started: EzQuester v1.
[15:20:54] Setting up global walk condition.
[15:20:54] Zooming camera out to allow the script to better interact with further away objects.
[15:20:55] Script not configured. Requires script arguments. View list of arguments here: https://pastebin.com/T4jf9hYL
[15:20:55] java.lang.NullPointerException
[15:20:55]     at scripts.ezquesters.ezquester.EzQuester.M(EzQuester.java:259)
[15:20:55]     at scripts.ezquesters.ezquester.EzQuester.run(EzQuester.java:155)
[15:20:55]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[15:20:55] Script Ended: EzQuester v1.

1 hour ago, cass2186 said:

Hey sorry this isn't in the official format, but i noticed for moutain daughter it keeps trying to use Trident of the swamp and then gets stuck on setting autocast.

Oops, that's part of a workflow for future weapon customization which shouldn't be implemented yet.  It should default to air staff now

4 hours ago, dayzsa said:

https://gyazo.com/bffd885b57efaa2938cb4de017f02ada

Getting this error for: 

RFD

Params: purchase;usedueling;useglory;mousespeed:232;staminacount:3;minsleep:500;maxsleep:1250;rfd

I really can only guess what the issue is if you don't follow the bug report format:
Bug Report Format:
Argument used: 
Screenshot/gif (including paint):
Bot debug (txt file or pastebin link):
Client debug (txt file or pastebin link):
Any additional info to provide:

If you can also include a picture of your inventory and let me know which subquest of RFD you are on, I can probably pinpoint the issue. I just pushed a potential fix, but again I can only guess.

Edited by FALSkills

3 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

I really can only guess what the issue is if you don't follow the bug report format:
Bug Report Format:
Argument used: 
Screenshot/gif (including paint):
Bot debug (txt file or pastebin link):
Client debug (txt file or pastebin link):
Any additional info to provide:

If you can also include a picture of your inventory and let me know which subquest of RFD you are on, I can probably pinpoint the issue. I just pushed a potential fix, but again I can only guess.

it might've been because my trial ended in after starting RFD. I tried it on a new account, seems to be working correctly.

nvm happened again:

Bug Report Format: 
Argument used: purchase;usedueling;useglory;mousespeed:232;staminacount:3;minsleep:500;maxsleep:1250;cooksassistant;rfd
Screenshot/gif (including paint): Paint status "Purchasing"
Bot debug (txt file or pastebin link): https://gyazo.com/c9ea3cb59cebb8ca94fd6bbf31e57195 (too big to upload, pretty sure this is the relevant part)
Client debug (txt file or pastebin link): https://pastebin.com/EZbShrtw
Any additional info to provide: Inventory only contains coins, it finished cooks assistant, did RFD prequest, then it started RFD but none of the subquests. Then tele'd to CW where it stopped after failing task. 

Edited by dayzsa