• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
FALSkills

DISCONTINUED - EzQuester v1

4 hours ago, FALSkills said:

Just tested, it starts for me without issues.  Please be sure to follow the bug report format so that I can help you.
Make sure that you don't already have it completed too?

Argument used:  purchase;useglory;usedueling;stamina;staminacount:3;weaponname:Rune Scimitar;princeali;mousespeed:110;disableidler;
Screenshot/gif (including paint): instantly shuts off - so no screenshot
Bot debug https://pastebin.com/gqakYvcF
Client debug https://pastebin.com/XPGamXyy
Any additional info to provide: happens on multiple accounts, i've tried to run it on. And no, quest isnt completed already xDDDD

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, FALSkills said:

Please provide a bug report using the bug report format on the first post.  I have never seen that issue with personally thousands of Dig Site completions, so I will need all information in order to determine what is not working.  Currently, the script uses a Game setting associated with the Archaeological Expert to determine if it has already obtained and turned in the Ancient talisman.  So the script must believe you have already done that.  The script does not currently withdraw the invitation if it is in your bank - so is that the issue?  If so, I will work out a fix.

Unfortunately i have moved past this part now,
It's the 4th account in 3 weeks to have this error, it completes the 3rd quiz and then goes and stands next to the south most worker. The bot then says about using invitation on worker, but it hasn't done the talisman section.

This is a great bot, such a shame it's going, even paid the higher 2 week fee to keep using

Edited by olstan

2 hours ago, olstan said:

Unfortunately i have moved past this part now,
It's the 4th account in 3 weeks to have this error, it completes the 3rd quiz and then goes and stands next to the south most worker. The bot then says about using invitation on worker, but it hasn't done the talisman section.

This is a great bot, such a shame it's going, even paid the higher 2 week fee to keep using

If you can provide an account to me via DM or discord next time it occurs, I am happy to take a look.

6 hours ago, t3l3 bl0ck3d said:

Argument used:  purchase;useglory;usedueling;stamina;staminacount:3;weaponname:Rune Scimitar;princeali;mousespeed:110;disableidler;
Screenshot/gif (including paint): instantly shuts off - so no screenshot
Bot debug https://pastebin.com/gqakYvcF
Client debug https://pastebin.com/XPGamXyy
Any additional info to provide: happens on multiple accounts, i've tried to run it on. And no, quest isnt completed already xDDDD

Should be fixed now.

1 minute ago, FALSkills said:

That will not be an option at this time.

Seems odd that you’re not willing to pass this off to someone else in the community or turn it open source  / free after abandoning all of those who supported you. Seems like a slap in the face.

4 hours ago, osrsgf001 said:

Seems odd that you’re not willing to pass this off to someone else in the community or turn it open source  / free after abandoning all of those who supported you. Seems like a slap in the face.

it isnt slap in the face to give your life work to some one to benefit from ? 

think it as if u had massive gold mine and u tired from mining it would u share it for other to mine it in cause u can be back mining it again after some time ? dont think so 

16 hours ago, testing1 said:

it isnt slap in the face to give your life work to some one to benefit from ? 

think it as if u had massive gold mine and u tired from mining it would u share it for other to mine it in cause u can be back mining it again after some time ? dont think so 

Lifes work? Lol... if that's someones lifes work, thats pretty sad. There's plenty in life to be worried about, a game shouldn't be it. That said, pointless to let something good going to waste. All that wasted time supporting a product.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, osrsgf001 said:

Lifes work? Lol... if that's someones lifes work, thats pretty sad. There's plenty in life to be worried about, a game shouldn't be it. That said, pointless to let something good going to waste. All that wasted time supporting a product.

Its the scripters script and they can do whatever they want with it.