• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
FALSkills

DISCONTINUED - EzQuester v1

1 hour ago, wristband43 said:

Just used the trial and checked in after roughly 8:30 minutes in it was just stuck at the bank on digsite.

edit: still gets stuck without stamina argument and trying to remove null items from bank and often gets stuck trying to click something in the bank its not scrolled to.

Please report issues using the bug report format on the first post of the thread.  I cannot do anything with the information you've provided.  First, I would try clearing your cache as it sounds like your client is not behaving properly. Here is a link to a file that does it for you: 

Edited by FALSkills

Array
8 hours ago, FALSkills said:

I recently update the core framework of all quests which is unfortunately going to break several of the withdrawing tasks for different quests.  I am not home to push the fix right now, but I will get it updated as soon as possible.  

edit: if you encounter an issue like this and would like to force the script to proceed for now, usually (but not always) removing the "stamina" argument will resolve the issue. Please also let me know which quest though.

I tried to remove the stam argument but that also didnt work for lost city. Everything else has worked great for me, thanks. I just manually did lost city though now. 

Edited by Engzy

3 hours ago, FALSkills said:

Please report issues using the bug report format on the first post of the thread.  I cannot do anything with the information you've provided.  First, I would try clearing your cache as it sounds like your client is not behaving properly. Here is a link to a file that does it for you: 

Merlin's crystal is broken for withdrawing items, could you have it fixed when you get the chance?  Not sure about what else may not work, but for merlins crystal it just stops the script.

54 minutes ago, Androbolic said:

Merlin's crystal is broken for withdrawing items, could you have it fixed when you get the chance?  Not sure about what else may not work, but for merlins crystal it just stops the script.

I just updated it, let me know if it's working now.

bot seems to be breaking at the ge occasionally.  started up 4 accs with witch's potion as well, all bought the stuff at ge and script ended after 5 failed attempts trying to get lobsters or something from the ge.  had cash and everything lost the bot debug though if i get it ill send on here

Edit: was monitoring the bot more, its buying combat bracelet (6) and for some reason the ge selling price is going way above the normal for like 60-100k even though it advertises as 13k at the ge.  Could the bot switch to buying combat bracelet (4)'s instead people are selling them regular price.  The bot was crashing when it was unable to buy the combat bracelets and waiting a long time

bring more lobsters to duel arena, bot died while there.  also could not select monkfish, shark or other foods in the arguments setting as it broke the bot when starting and glitched the GE

edit 2: while banking at edgeville, bot mouse just kept moving left and right in the bank and was not doing anything.  debug said no safespot that was it.  reran script and fixed it.  does the bot use ring of wealths for ge and teleports?  maybe add that feature if its not in

Edited by Androbolic

6 hours ago, Androbolic said:

bot seems to be breaking at the ge occasionally.  started up 4 accs with witch's potion as well, all bought the stuff at ge and script ended after 5 failed attempts trying to get lobsters or something from the ge.  had cash and everything lost the bot debug though if i get it ill send on here

Edit: was monitoring the bot more, its buying combat bracelet (6) and for some reason the ge selling price is going way above the normal for like 60-100k even though it advertises as 13k at the ge.  Could the bot switch to buying combat bracelet (4)'s instead people are selling them regular price.  The bot was crashing when it was unable to buy the combat bracelets and waiting a long time

bring more lobsters to duel arena, bot died while there.  also could not select monkfish, shark or other foods in the arguments setting as it broke the bot when starting and glitched the GE

edit 2: while banking at edgeville, bot mouse just kept moving left and right in the bank and was not doing anything.  debug said no safespot that was it.  reran script and fixed it.  does the bot use ring of wealths for ge and teleports?  maybe add that feature if its not in

As I have already asked you, please submit bug reports using the bug report format.  
Bug Report Format:
Argument used: 
Screenshot/gif (including paint):
Bot debug (txt file or pastebin link):
Client debug (txt file or pastebin link):
Any additional info to provide:

Any other form of report is likely to contain only partial information that will make it much harder to find out how to fix whatever issues you are experiencing.

• Fixed several instances of quests that were not using the food name that can be configured via arg. This should fix the Witch's Potion issue.

Anything else I don't really have a solution in mind.  I don't plan on changing prices due to market fluctuations - the script has functionality for you to specify custom pricing already:
"custompricing" -  checks file prices.txt in .tribot/ezquester/ for items, edits prices to desired price. ITEM_NAME:PRICE (Redberry pie:10000) one per line

I don't know why your bot would be at the duel arena or how it would die there.

I have no idea what your bot was doing banking at edgeville without more information.

3 hours ago, FALSkills said:

As I have already asked you, please submit bug reports using the bug report format.  
Bug Report Format:
Argument used: 
Screenshot/gif (including paint):

Any other form of report is likely to contain only partial information that will make it much harder to find out how to fix whatever issues you are experiencing.

• Fixed several instances of quests that were not using the food name that can be configured via arg. This should fix the Witch's Potion issue.

Anything else I don't really have a solution in mind.  I don't plan on changing prices due to market fluctuations - the script has functionality for you to specify custom pricing already:
"custompricing" -  checks file prices.txt in .tribot/ezquester/ for items, edits prices to desired price. ITEM_NAME:PRICE (Redberry pie:10000) one per line

I don't know why your bot would be at the duel arena or how it would die there.

I have no idea what your bot was doing banking at edgeville without more information.

meant to say fight arena quest instead of duel arena.  Can the bot just bring more food for the fight arena quest i believe it ran out and died.  I'll be supervising some more bots tonight, I'll get you all the bug report formats for what needs to be fixed when I can find it.

4 minutes ago, Androbolic said:

meant to say fight arena quest instead of duel arena.  Can the bot just bring more food for the fight arena quest i believe it ran out and died.  I'll be supervising some more bots tonight, I'll get you all the bug report formats for what needs to be fixed when I can find it.

It should be safespotting for the fight arena quest.  Please provide a gif of what is happening if it is not safe spotting.

43 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

It should be safespotting for the fight arena quest.  Please provide a gif of what is happening if it is not safe spotting.

it safe spots but gets damaged a bit in the process while getting to the safe spot, could just be that my computers lagging possibly?  Can ring of wealth feature be added for teleproting to ge and other places for quests?  

3 minutes ago, Androbolic said:

it safe spots but gets damaged a bit in the process while getting to the safe spot, could just be that my computers lagging possibly?  Can ring of wealth feature be added for teleproting to ge and other places for quests?  

It automatically withdraws a Ring of wealth OR varrock teleport, if found, during the PurchaseTask.

5 hours ago, FALSkills said:

It automatically withdraws a Ring of wealth OR varrock teleport, if found, during the PurchaseTask.

oh just noticed that.  i ran the bots and it has an error at witch's potion still with withdrawing quest items.  here is the client debug, for some reason says rats tail false and same with burnt meat.  Will then say failed previous task, and repeat 5 times before stopping script.  However the bot seems to have taken a break here

for black knights fortress, script keeps ending when starting the quest getting the items and does not work until its manually restarted.  same arguments below, anything wrong?  here is the debug

• [16:28:39] Setting food name to: Lobster
  • [16:28:40] ABCTracker: Moving mouse.
  • [16:28:47] We have failed the previous task: BlackKnightsFortress
  • [16:28:47] Since this task has a purchase list, we will see if purchasing items allows us to complete the task.
  • [16:28:51] Setting food name to: Lobster
  • [16:28:52] Setting food name to: Lobster
  • [16:28:52] We have failed 5+ tasks. Ending script.

Arguments: Purchase;usedueling;useglory;usecombatbrace;foodname:Monkfish;staminacount:2;staminapurchasecount:10;stamina;witchspotion;impcatcher;witchshouse;waterfall;vampireslayer;treegnomevillage;fightarena;doricsquest;cooksassistant;druidicritual;blackknightsfortress;recruitmentdrive;plaguecity;biohazard;hazeelcult;xmarksthespot;xskill:agility;breakafterquests:4;minbreaklength:5;maxbreaklength:15;endatge;mousespeed:190;minsleep:120;maxsleep:240

Pic of the bot graphics: 7636562ffb9e5d9528c0349498f580e3.png
https://gyazo.com/7636562ffb9e5d9528c0349498f580e3

Bot Debug: None

• [13:27:40] Login bot started.
  • [13:27:40] Login Bot: Login...
  • [13:27:42] Login bot succeeded.
  • [13:27:44] Rat's tail: false
  • [13:27:45] InteractionHelper: Rotating camera to make target visible. Current attempts: 2
  • [13:27:48] Rat's tail: false
  • [13:27:49] Rat's tail: false
  • [13:27:49] Withdrawing item: Stamina potion
  • [13:27:54] PlayerExaminer: Inspecting player: JettaTDi using method: Look at only
  • [13:27:54] Withdrawing item: Other meat
  • [13:27:56] Missing item: Burnt meat
  • [13:27:56] We have failed the previous task: WitchsPotion
  • [13:27:56] Since this task has a purchase list, we will see if purchasing items allows us to complete the task.
  • [13:28:00] Breaking for: 00:07:01
Edited by Androbolic

Priest in peril very buggy!!

during dog fight, brings absolutely no food when the script is told to in the arguments.  Then it kills zamorak magesafand does not pick up the gold key.  Sits there saying "eating" when it has 0 food to eat.  Please run it yourself

Edited by Androbolic

3 hours ago, Androbolic said:

Priest in peril very buggy!!

during dog fight, brings absolutely no food when the script is told to in the arguments.  Then it kills zamorak magesafand does not pick up the gold key.  Sits there saying "eating" when it has 0 food to eat.  Please run it yourself

I can't help you if you don't provide bug reports using the requested format.  There are specific configurations that you may be using which I might not be testing myself.  Provide the full bug report and I don't need to run it myself, because the info is present in what you've given me.

I will investigate the quests you have mentioned.  Please try clearing your client cache to see if that helps. 

Edited by FALSkills

2 hours ago, FALSkills said:

I can't help you if you don't provide bug reports using the requested format.  There are specific configurations that you may be using which I might not be testing myself.  Provide the full bug report and I don't need to run it myself, because the info is present in what you've given me.

I will investigate the quests you have mentioned.  Please try clearing your client cache to see if that helps. 

I tried clearing cache, same issue. 

Bug Report Format:
Argument used: Purchase;usedueling;useglory;usecombatbrace;foodname:Monkfish;staminacount:2;staminapurchasecount:10;stamina;witchspotion;impcatcher;witchshouse;waterfall;vampireslayer;treegnomevillage;fightarena;doricsquest;cooksassistant;druidicritual;blackknightsfortress;recruitmentdrive;plaguecity;biohazard;hazeelcult;xmarksthespot;xskill:agility;breakafterquests:4;minbreaklength:5;maxbreaklength:15;endatge;mousespeed:190;minsleep:120;maxsleep:240
Screenshot/gif (including paint): 7636562ffb9e5d9528c0349498f580e3.png

• [] Setting food name to: Lobster
  • [] ABCTracker: Moving mouse.
  • [] We have failed the previous task: Witch's Potion
  • [] Since this task has a purchase list, we will see if purchasing items allows us to complete the task.
  • [] We have failed 5+ tasks. Ending script

nothing is showing up for client debug

Seems that a past update prevented custom food args from working, so that is probably why it has been quitting out on you.  Please be sure to post the entire bug report, excluding parts of the debug is not a full bug report.  I want to see everything from when EzQuester started running.

Argument used: Purchase;grandtree;foodname:Lobster;mousespeed:200;minsleep:250;maxsleep:500
Screenshot/gif (including paint): https://gyazo.com/c4f490261bcab402215906c0e40e3359

[15:04:48] java.lang.NullPointerException
[15:04:48]     at scripts.ezquesters.ezquester.EzQuester.passArguments(EzQuester.java:64)
[15:04:48]     at obf.lD.SA(zd:336)
[15:04:48]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

[15:05:48] Arguments: Purchase;grandtree;foodname:Lobster;mousespeed:200;minsleep:250;maxsleep:500
[15:05:48] Script Started: EzQuester v1.
[15:05:49] Setting up global walk condition.
[15:05:49] Received argument: Purchase
[15:05:49] Received argument: grandtree
[15:05:49] Received argument: foodname:Lobster
[15:05:49] Received argument: mousespeed:200
[15:05:49] Received argument: minsleep:250
[15:05:49] Received argument: maxsleep:500
[15:05:49] Task number 1: SetupTask
[15:05:49] Task number 2: GrandTree
[15:05:50] We already have all quest items!

The paint says "managing_combat", has not started the quest and has all requirements, just equips staff and sits in the bank stuck for hours, I have deleted hooks, cache etc.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, dodgedave said:

Argument used: Purchase;grandtree;foodname:Lobster;mousespeed:200;minsleep:250;maxsleep:500
Screenshot/gif (including paint): https://gyazo.com/c4f490261bcab402215906c0e40e3359

[15:04:48] java.lang.NullPointerException
[15:04:48]     at scripts.ezquesters.ezquester.EzQuester.passArguments(EzQuester.java:64)
[15:04:48]     at obf.lD.SA(zd:336)
[15:04:48]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

[15:05:48] Arguments: Purchase;grandtree;foodname:Lobster;mousespeed:200;minsleep:250;maxsleep:500
[15:05:48] Script Started: EzQuester v1.
[15:05:49] Setting up global walk condition.
[15:05:49] Received argument: Purchase
[15:05:49] Received argument: grandtree
[15:05:49] Received argument: foodname:Lobster
[15:05:49] Received argument: mousespeed:200
[15:05:49] Received argument: minsleep:250
[15:05:49] Received argument: maxsleep:500
[15:05:49] Task number 1: SetupTask
[15:05:49] Task number 2: GrandTree
[15:05:50] We already have all quest items!

The paint says "managing_combat", has not started the quest and has all requirements, just equips staff and sits in the bank stuck for hours, I have deleted hooks, cache etc.

Seems to be happening to any quest with combat.

3 hours ago, dodgedave said:

Seems to be happening to any quest with combat.

never seen that before, been running lots of quests on my bots.  I'm doing a rerun of almost half the quests going to do bug reports of what I find.  In your arguments, remove the line "foodname:lobster", its already lobster by default and I found that adding different food besides the default makes the bot a bit glitchy still after the fix but I'm managing with just lobsters

edit: started witch's potion on a few accounts, ran smoothly this time instead of crashing starting the quest at the ge.  Will update further on, got about 15 quests total on my list. 

Edited by Androbolic

never mind, found a bug in witch's potion. 

arguments: Purchase;usedueling;useglory;usecombatbrace;staminacount:2;staminapurchasecount:8;stamina;witchspotion;doricsquest;impcatcher;witchshouse;waterfall;vampireslayer;treegnomevillage;fightarena;cooksassistant;druidicritual;blackknightsfortress;recruitmentdrive;plaguecity;biohazard;hazeelcult;xmarksthespot;xskill:agility;endatge;mousespeed:150

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/1c8d3931cfaaaf74501071d34bca5513

bot debug:  attatched file, very long

client debug: attatched file also long

addtional info:  bot starts quest and talks to hetty.  however keeps repeating the step and continues to talk to hetty had to stop the script. also does this at the ge infinetly until manually stopped (gif #2 down below)

https://gyazo.com/38d0f5fff5ad26b9686d196d5436c511

bot debug.txt client debug.txt

Edited by Androbolic