Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xevii

[SOLVED] TriBot unable to send mouse clicks (?)

Posted (edited)

- - - - - -

Hello,

I am having an issue with TriBot if anyone could help. I am using LG with OSbuddy, JDK 102, Windows 10. Worked fine 3 or so days ago when i last used it.

Today (after update) my TriBot client seems unable to left/right click anything. With user input enabled and no script loaded, i can't left/right click anywhere, only move the mouse. Note that a regular client i.e. not via LG can click fine, this issue seems to just be with LG.

When I load a script, i don't seem to get any errors but the script eventually afk's out - it seems like it can't send left/right clicks either. interestingly, i have no keyboard input on the OSBuddy client while it is hooked, but i can left/right click within it - just not the TriBot LG client.

I am a new TriBot user so forgive me if this is a trivial issue. I have attempted to search the forums high and wide but to no avail (the wait time between searches is infuriating but I understand). I have read many FAQs that I found but none seem to describe my issue.

I see a lot of people having black screen LG issues after the recent update but that's not quite the issue i'm having but maybe related. I have tried many generic solutions such as deleting hooks.dat file, jagex_cl_oldschool_LIVE.dat file and jagex cache directory etc. with no luck.

Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by Xevii

2 hours ago, Fluffee said:

I've just heard about this recently, but try navigating to the %temp% directory and deleting any LG or TRiBot .jar files that are there. That may help. If not, send me a message and I'll see if I can assist 🙂

I'm having the same issue. I tried deleting any LG or tribot.jar files but still no input detected from tribot

7 hours ago, Fluffee said:

I've just heard about this recently, but try navigating to the %temp% directory and deleting any LG or TRiBot .jar files that are there. That may help. If not, send me a message and I'll see if I can assist 🙂

Thank you for the reply. I cleared my temp folder entirely, unfortunately the issue still persists :c

Is anyone able to shine some light on this issue? I have been unable to get a hold of Fluffee, I think he's a busy guy.

I have been unable to use TriBot for the past 6 days because of this issue and I can see my subscription/activation time for all my purchases just ticking away... (no way to pause that is there?).

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I am finally no longer experiencing this issue ^^ 

I initially nuked any trace of OSBuddy/Tribot/any rs client I had and re-downloaded the .jar's and tried again. I also tried reinstalling JDK 102 and 112 (the recommended versions for LG) but with no luck. I am currently using JDK8 update 221 (64-bit) - not sure if this is a factor.

I eventually found the problem to be a setting in OSBuddy. "Use system titlebar and borders" under Client settings. I guess I had turned this on at some point when I started getting this issue. When on, TriBot hooks into OSBuddy but is unable to click.

When toggled off, TriBot can hook into OSBuddy and the clicking issue is no longer present. Sometimes need to restart OSBuddy when enabling/disabling this setting but otherwise I can consistently click when setting is off and can't click with setting on.

0uVmRE.png

Seems safe to say that this was the problem, at least for me. I hope this helps anyone else who also experiences this issue ^^

tagging people that I've read have the same issue I think: @jnvl2 @IDontActuallyLift @cass2186 @Louis @SlarkenTV @carrynoob123

Cheers

Edited by Xevii
  • Like 1

On 7/26/2019 at 11:09 AM, Xevii said:

Hello,

I am finally no longer experiencing this issue ^^ 

I initially nuked any trace of OSBuddy/Tribot/any rs client I had and re-downloaded the .jar's and tried again. I also tried reinstalling JDK 102 and 112 (the recommended versions for LG) but with no luck. I am currently using JDK8 update 221 (64-bit) - not sure if this is a factor.

I eventually found the problem to be a setting in OSBuddy. "Use system titlebar and borders" under Client settings. I guess I had turned this on at some point when I started getting this issue. When on, TriBot hooks into OSBuddy but is unable to click.

When toggled off, TriBot can hook into OSBuddy and the clicking issue is no longer present. Sometimes need to restart OSBuddy when enabling/disabling this setting but otherwise I can consistently click when setting is off and can't click with setting on.

0uVmRE.png

Seems safe to say that this was the problem, at least for me. I hope this helps anyone else who also experiences this issue ^^

tagging people that I've read have the same issue I think: @jnvl2 @IDontActuallyLift @cass2186 @Louis @SlarkenTV @carrynoob123

Cheers

still not working for me