• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
cbtexan04

Former scripter, negative credit balance

Hey y'all, blast from the past!

I was a former scripter for a couple of years here. I made a number of scripts, but with the birth of my first child, grad school, and buying a home, I needed to leave.

I'm now in a spot where I would love to come back and contribute, but unfortunately I can't even buy VIP because someone charged back a purchased script after my last cash out. This leaves me with a negative balance of $25 where I must first pay that in order to even get VIP to write free scripts for the community.

Is it possible for that to be wiped so I can buy VIP and start scripting again?

Thanks! 

Thanks for the response (and tagging the right person!). I'll admit, I'm not entirely sure where the negative balance came from, but it appears to be after my last payout as a scripter (which would make sense, given I wouldn't be able to withdraw more credit than I have). @Fluffee or @TRiLeZ would you be able to bring this up for discussion? Thanks!

6 hours ago, Netami said:

Not sure if it's negative due to chargebacks or if the staff had to refund your scripts after you left, in either case @Fluffee will be your best bet here, though he'll probably have to defer it to TRiLeZ.

6 hours ago, cbtexan04 said:

Thanks for the response (and tagging the right person!). I'll admit, I'm not entirely sure where the negative balance came from, but it appears to be after my last payout as a scripter (which would make sense, given I wouldn't be able to withdraw more credit than I have). @Fluffee or @TRiLeZ would you be able to bring this up for discussion? Thanks!

Natalie is correct. While I handle most of the payout stuff now, TRiLeZ will need to be the one to handle this. I can't say I know where the negative balance came from though, as that seems to have happened before my time.

I'll see if we can get this sorted out :)

14 hours ago, cbtexan04 said:

Hey y'all, blast from the past!

I was a former scripter for a couple of years here. I made a number of scripts, but with the birth of my first child, grad school, and buying a home, I needed to leave.

I'm now in a spot where I would love to come back and contribute, but unfortunately I can't even buy VIP because someone charged back a purchased script after my last cash out. This leaves me with a negative balance of $25 where I must first pay that in order to even get VIP to write free scripts for the community.

Is it possible for that to be wiped so I can buy VIP and start scripting again?

Thanks! 

Welcome back! I remember your scripts from back in the day. Always great quality so looking forward to what you will bring new content wise!

On 7/17/2019 at 9:07 PM, Fluffee said:

Natalie is correct. While I handle most of the payout stuff now, TRiLeZ will need to be the one to handle this. I can't say I know where the negative balance came from though, as that seems to have happened before my time.

I'll see if we can get this sorted out :)

Thank you! Was there any further news on this?

Oof, boy that's rough to hear. I'm being asked to pay something I didn't even get a chance to dispute (and wasn't even aware of at the time)? The thing that sucks is that I was simply looking at getting back into free script development.. there's no money to be made there, so there's no way I'm going to pay $25 + the VIP for developing something for the community in my free time.

I really hope that you all will reconsider. I spent a large number of hours on script development, and it's a shame that isn't even being considered for a measly $25.

2 minutes ago, cbtexan04 said:

Oof, boy that's rough to hear. I'm being asked to pay something I didn't even get a chance to dispute (and wasn't even aware of at the time)? The thing that sucks is that I was simply looking at getting back into free script development.. there's no money to be made there, so there's no way I'm going to pay $25 + the VIP for developing something for the community in my free time.

I really hope that you all will reconsider. I spent a large number of hours on script development, and it's a shame that isn't even being considered for a measly $25.

You probably did have a chance to dispute had you logged into the forums; the negative balance represents a loss that the company took resulting from refund(s). 

It's a crappy situation in general. Tribot has already refunded whoever it is (quite literally, years ago). Financially speaking, there's no difference in wiping the negative balance and me coming back to script than if I had never come back at all; the amount has already been paid out to whoever.

After reading this thread, I've decided to forgive the debt and to also send you 8 credits so that you can purchase a month of VIP-E on me. It was great having you in the past, and I'm glad you're back. I hope life has treated you well.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, TRiLeZ said:

After reading this thread, I've decided to forgive the debt and to also send you 8 credits so that you can purchase a month of VIP-E on me. It was great having you in the past, and I'm glad you're back. I hope life has treated you well.

❤️❤️❤️ I really appreciate it, that’s very kind! I was really happy to come back and see see tribot thriving; I really looking forward to contributing!

Edited by cbtexan04

On 7/19/2019 at 7:50 PM, TRiLeZ said:

You love to see this.

Texan welcome back. You were always one of my favorite scripters. Your NMZ bot got me multiple maxed combat accounts back in the day.