Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Jamie

[Premium] JNMZStarter - Automated NMZ Account Creation [CLI Support | 30+ Tasks | 20+ Quests | 10+ Skills | Advanced User Customisation]

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, HeyImJamie said:

You can pick and choose by deleting the tasks from the task list. (Right click -> Remove). It should have printed in the debug as to why it's stopped. :)

 

Yeah, I removed the unnecessary scripts and skills, but when I add just the required quests, it will open the bank -> state the scripts are complete > end script

 

Debug:-

  • [03:31:36] Script Started: [Premium] JNMZStarter.
  • [03:31:44] [GUI Handler] Task List Reset.
  • [03:31:44] [GUI Handler] Task List Reset.
  • [03:31:46] [GUI Handler] 25 Agility removed.
  • [03:31:46] [GUI Handler] 10 Cooking removed.
  • [03:31:47] [GUI Handler] 10 Fishing removed.
  • [03:31:47] [GUI Handler] 36 Woodcutting removed.
  • [03:31:48] [GUI Handler] 31 Crafting removed.
  • [03:31:49] [GUI Handler] Imp Catcher removed.
  • [03:31:49] [GUI Handler] Witch's Potion removed.
  • [03:31:50] [GUI Handler] Witch's House removed.
  • [03:31:52] [GUI Handler] Vampire Slayer removed.
  • [03:31:58] [GUI Handler] Fight Arena removed.
  • [03:31:59] [GUI Handler] Lost City removed.
  • [03:31:59] [GUI Handler] Fishing Contest removed.
  • [03:32:00] [GUI Handler] Cook's Assistant removed.
  • [03:32:01] [GUI Handler] Recipe for Disaster - Chef removed.
  • [03:32:03] Tasks to complete: Tree Gnome Village,
  • [03:32:09] [Bank Handler] : Bank Cache Updated. 50 Items Loaded.
  • [03:32:09] All completable tasks have been completed. Stopping Script.
  • [03:32:10] Thank you for choosing , your support is greatly appreciated.
  • [03:32:10] If you experienced any issues, please PM me on the forums or join my script support discord.
  • [03:32:10] Script Support Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/M9NKH3Y
  • [03:32:10] Script Ended: [Premium] JNMZStarter.

 

  • [03:31:27] C:\Users\THE-PC\AppData\Roaming\.tribot
  • [03:31:36] Jun 30, 2019 3:31:36 AM javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader$ValueElement processValue WARNING: Loading FXML document with JavaFX API of version 8.0.171 by JavaFX runtime of version 8.0.121

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Array
4 hours ago, dodgedave said:

 

Yeah, I removed the unnecessary scripts and skills, but when I add just the required quests, it will open the bank -> state the scripts are complete > end script

 

Debug:-

  • [03:31:36] Script Started: [Premium] JNMZStarter.
  • [03:31:44] [GUI Handler] Task List Reset.
  • [03:31:44] [GUI Handler] Task List Reset.
  • [03:31:46] [GUI Handler] 25 Agility removed.
  • [03:31:46] [GUI Handler] 10 Cooking removed.
  • [03:31:47] [GUI Handler] 10 Fishing removed.
  • [03:31:47] [GUI Handler] 36 Woodcutting removed.
  • [03:31:48] [GUI Handler] 31 Crafting removed.
  • [03:31:49] [GUI Handler] Imp Catcher removed.
  • [03:31:49] [GUI Handler] Witch's Potion removed.
  • [03:31:50] [GUI Handler] Witch's House removed.
  • [03:31:52] [GUI Handler] Vampire Slayer removed.
  • [03:31:58] [GUI Handler] Fight Arena removed.
  • [03:31:59] [GUI Handler] Lost City removed.
  • [03:31:59] [GUI Handler] Fishing Contest removed.
  • [03:32:00] [GUI Handler] Cook's Assistant removed.
  • [03:32:01] [GUI Handler] Recipe for Disaster - Chef removed.
  • [03:32:03] Tasks to complete: Tree Gnome Village,
  • [03:32:09] [Bank Handler] : Bank Cache Updated. 50 Items Loaded.
  • [03:32:09] All completable tasks have been completed. Stopping Script.
  • [03:32:10] Thank you for choosing , your support is greatly appreciated.
  • [03:32:10] If you experienced any issues, please PM me on the forums or join my script support discord.
  • [03:32:10] Script Support Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/M9NKH3Y
  • [03:32:10] Script Ended: [Premium] JNMZStarter.

 

  • [03:31:27] C:\Users\THE-PC\AppData\Roaming\.tribot
  • [03:31:36] Jun 30, 2019 3:31:36 AM javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader$ValueElement processValue WARNING: Loading FXML document with JavaFX API of version 8.0.171 by JavaFX runtime of version 8.0.121

 

Are you using game tabs? The game settings that it uses to track quests are returning that they’ve been completed. Only thing I can think of is an account on a tab has completed the quests and it’s somehow grabbing those 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dodgedave said:

I've noticed it doesn't seem to deposit the crafting supplies once the 31 crafting task has been complete. It will continuously attempt to withdraw the quest items, even though the inventory is full

Which quest?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, HeyImJamie said:

Are you using game tabs? The game settings that it uses to track quests are returning that they’ve been completed. Only thing I can think of is an account on a tab has completed the quests and it’s somehow grabbing those 

Nope, wasn't using game tabs. I could show you on teamviewer sometime if you wanted to see

 

8 hours ago, HeyImJamie said:

Which quest?

It was Tree Gnome Village

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dodgedave said:

Nope, wasn't using game tabs. I could show you on teamviewer sometime if you wanted to see

 

It was Tree Gnome Village

Sorry, not sure why I said game tabs. I meant bot tabs.

I'll take a look at Tree Gnome, thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is LG still not working? I want to use this but I don't want to use the injection based client due to auto detection. 

 

If LG is working, can you explain how to set it up normally because the old way of doing things seems to not be working when it comes to LG set up. TY :) GLWS LF to buying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, eight oh seven said:

it got stuck overnight buying leather. wouldnt move from the ge.

I really need more information than this when posting a report. Please post the bot debug and client debug to Pastebin and then link here so I can attempt to see what was going on. Why did it get stuck? What was it doing? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Alias said:

WORKS AMAZING! Only bug = gets caught consistently until manual intervention @ witches house quest @ the part where you must sneak to the shed/fountain. 

I’ve rewritten this recently to detect / use orientation to determine when to walk but there’s a bug or two where it misinterprets how far away she actually is. I’m going to run some more accounts through today to try get this sorted ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ltztakechi said:
  • [10:35:50] The maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed. Cannot run script.
  • it keeps saying this I tried doing the Tree gnome village and it just banked everything teleported me to G/e and logged out and now I get that error

You should be able to end the instance here: https://tribot.org/repository/user_panel/instance_manager/

It'll have tried to buy the required items for the quest and it should have logged why it's logged out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ltztakechi said:

I restarted my computer and now is working but I chose tree gnome village but is buying a whole bunch of stuff you don't need for that quest , you think maybe its just buying all the supplies for all the quests u have listed in the bot?

If you've not removed the other tasks from the list (right click - remove), it will buy the supplies for them assuming they're not completed.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HeyImJamie said:

If you've not removed the other tasks from the list (right click - remove), it will buy the supplies for them assuming they're not completed.

ohhh okay hahaha I feel dumb I get it . imma let it get me 25 AGIL anyhow since I need it for rooftops

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 0xjage said:

Bug: Bot already got inside the hut in witch's house, but it had "use" selected on the key when it entered, so when trying to equip staff of air it bugged out.

 

 spacer.png

Thanks for the report. Will be fixed in the next upload. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

Thanks for the report. Will be fixed in the next upload. :)

 

Also fight arena seems buggy, came back to 1 dead account and other 1 was getting hit by hellhound and eating, if i didn't take it to safespot it probably would've died too. 2/4 success rate on fight arena so far.

 

Also, the key problem happens with other stuff too.

 

spacer.png

Edited by 0xjage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Our picks

    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
        • Like
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 86 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

      Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

      So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

      Love, 

      RileyZ
        • Like
      • 25 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

      Why?

      Increased reliability - less server errors


      Increased availability - less downtime


      Increased security - keeping us and you secure


      Increased capacity - ability to serve you better


      Increased speed - less waiting for things to load


      Faster development - server and service updates will come faster


      What are the changes?

      Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)


      Distributed computing


      Load balancing


      Git management of server files and filesystem


      Redis caching


      How?

      AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)


      AWS ElastiCache (Redis)


      AWS Load Balancing


      AWS EFS (Elastic file system)


      Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

      Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
        • Like
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)


      Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)


      Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays


      Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour


      Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable


      Other back-end improvements





      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 90 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...