Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Jamie

[Premium] JNMZStarter - Automated NMZ Account Creation [CLI Support | 30+ Tasks | 20+ Quests | 10+ Skills | Advanced User Customisation]

25 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

If it happens again can you please get a debug and a screenshot? I need it to pinpoint what's causing this to happen. Thanks :)

The thing is, there was nothing in the debug.. Nothing interesting. U get the lvl message and afterwards it just stand still. I fixed it by restarting the script. 

Same thing happend at 10 ranged. 

Besides these two random bugs, script runs flawless. Been running it for 6 hours now.

Array
54 minutes ago, Edriz99 said:

The thing is, there was nothing in the debug.. Nothing interesting. U get the lvl message and afterwards it just stand still. I fixed it by restarting the script. 

Same thing happend at 10 ranged. 

Besides these two random bugs, script runs flawless. Been running it for 6 hours now.

Even if you think there’s no errors, they’ll allow me to trace back to where I think is causing an issue. Getting a stack trace also shows the line of code being executed at that time. A screenshot is especially helpful, as they say a picture speaks a thousand words!

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

Even if you think there’s no errors, they’ll allow me to trace back to where I think is causing an issue. Getting a stack trace also shows the line of code being executed at that time. A screenshot is especially helpful, as they say a picture speaks a thousand words!

it gets stuck, trying to click on items when door is closed. This happend at the priest in peril quest, ernst the chicken and sea slug.

Edited by Edriz99

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Edriz99 said:

it gets stuck, trying to click on items when door is closed. This happend at the priest in peril quest, ernst the chicken and sea slug.

Edited by HeyImJamie

Just now, HeyImJamie said:

You’ve really got to be more specific. Add a screenshot in future please or I can’t help you. Which items specifically is it trying to click?

sorry forgot to screenshot. At priest in peril it tried to use the skull on coffin while door closed.

At sea slug it tried to pick up a quest item on floor while door is closed (don't know which item it was anymore).

i'll keep u noticed with the rest. I'm not a scripter but maybe add a check if door open or something option xD

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

You’ve really got to be more specific. Add a screenshot in future please or I can’t help you. Which items specifically is it trying to click?

Im aware of the broken glass in sea slug.

yes it was the broken glass

also read pm

Edited by Edriz99

Update 11/05/2020:

New Additions:
- Added Mountain Daughter to the task list.

Updates / Fixes:
- Prayer should no longer bank for an amulet until it's out the wilderness and out of bones.
- Ectofuntus should be fixed on Animal Magnetism.
- Implemented a failsafe to hop to a members world if the script is started on F2P and the account is members. If the account does not have members and is attempting to run any version other than Lite mode, the script will stop.
- Fixed the script trying to get the broken glass from behind the door on Sea Slug.

57 minutes ago, Top Alba said:

it complete laggs 24/7 must look at the screen 24/7 and restart the script almost every 10 minutes... now its stuck at priest in peril????

Theres nothing that’ll make the script lag. If you’ve got paint delay enabled, you’ll need to disable it as there’s certain actions the script needs to do quickly. This script isn’t built for that. If it’s stuck, report where. You have my discord already.

Script got stuck on Door "F" during ernest the chicken quest. it kept spam clicking the lever instead of trying to open the door (which was unlocked) luckily I caught it after like 5-10 mins so I should be good.

3 hours ago, gabrielspecter said:

@HeyImJamie

When doing the Leveling Prayer to 43 task at Wildy Altar, when it dies unnaturally (Any death besides dying from the wine), it does not know how to withdraw dragon bones from the bank in lumbridge and just sits there idling. If you manually intervene and withdraw the dragon bones, the script resumes normally and continues.

What was the status? Looking at the code it should function fine.

Update 13/05/2020:

- Fixed agility getting stuck when trying to teleport on a plane > 0.
- Fixed Restless Ghost getting confused when the ghost existed but the coffin was closed.
- Added necklace of passage to speed up the completion of Restless Ghost.
- Increased some delays in Ernest the Chicken when solving the lever room.
- Changed glory requirements from (4) to (6).
- Fixed arguments not loading certain profile settings.
- Added a failsafe to prevent the DaxWalker key being spammed when no path is found or the result is the same as the last requested path.
- Tree Gnome Village will now complete the boss fight again if the orbs weren't successfully looted initially.
- Script will now clear the inventory slightly when trying to get the twigs during Grand Tree if it doesn't already have sufficient inventory spaces.
- Fixed an issue with MTD failing to bank for certain items.
- Added a failsafe if the script gets stuck up a staircase in Fight Arena.

1 minute ago, gabrielspecter said:

Happened again.

Current Task: Training Prayer.

Walks all the way up to lumbridge bank no problem, but once it reaches bank teller, it just idles there.

PS: Thanks for fixing AFK prayer levelling option at Wildy Altar.

I’ll try recreate it tomorrow. Can you confirm it banks fine initially and that hooks are working and if it happens again can you get me a screenshot / gif and a debug so I can pinpoint it? Thanks! 

1 minute ago, sodizzy said:

Keep getting Debug Is bank loaded: false
Bank Handler : Bank Cache Updated. 0 Items Loaded

Anyone know this problem?

Banking broke last RS update. Make sure you're using the new Tribot version: 10.24.2. If you are and it's still not working, let me know and I'll take a look. :)

Yeah i'm on 10.24.2. The bot opens the bank then nothing happens.

Says Status: Setting Cache.

Current Task Loading

Then in the debug it says 
Debug Is bank loaded: false
Bank Handler : Bank Cache Updated. 0 Items Loaded

the script starts, buy's stuff at the g.e for the quests selected then after buying everything banks the coins then says I don't have enough coins for the rest that's needed which it doesn't make sense cause iv ran it 3 times and it keeps buying everything but then banking the coins and saying I don't have enough coins, which I have enough plus the items needed x3 

ya the scripts tweaking for me. bought everything for a 4th time and only picked one quest an it bought the items banked everything even my coins after saying carrying on and then the coin error came up again but instead of saying 86k or something normal for only acouple times it says im short 10.8m coins, which I don't think waterfall quest you need 10.8m coins but your script refuses to give in even after deleting the cache and restarting the client

6 hours ago, TetanicBoot said:

I'm getting stuck, when I hit the start script button nothing happens and debug says "attempting to load last save" or something. Think the same issue happened last week too. Thanks for the quick fixes!

4 hours ago, kingbossman613 said:

the script starts, buy's stuff at the g.e for the quests selected then after buying everything banks the coins then says I don't have enough coins for the rest that's needed which it doesn't make sense cause iv ran it 3 times and it keeps buying everything but then banking the coins and saying I don't have enough coins, which I have enough plus the items needed x3 

4 hours ago, kingbossman613 said:

ya the scripts tweaking for me. bought everything for a 4th time and only picked one quest an it bought the items banked everything even my coins after saying carrying on and then the coin error came up again but instead of saying 86k or something normal for only acouple times it says im short 10.8m coins, which I don't think waterfall quest you need 10.8m coins but your script refuses to give in even after deleting the cache and restarting the client

Apologies, there were some sneaky bank checks I had added that I'd missed when updating the script. It should be fixed now.

As for the issue with Coins @kingbossman613, you shouldn't use "Re-run" on the repository. Variables don't always reset properly. Use start script. :)