Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Jamie

[Premium] JNMZStarter - Automated NMZ Account Creation [CLI Support | 30+ Tasks | 20+ Quests | 10+ Skills | Advanced User Customisation]

Thanks, tried the trial, got stuck after buying everything on 'walking to gnomes'. Also got stuck a little when buying an iron axe as it didn't buy at the preset price so it kept trying to buy them.

Tried to restart script multiple times still scans bank then reports 'walking to gnomes'.

Edit; web walking down?

Edited by NowForPure

47 minutes ago, NowForPure said:

Thanks, tried the trial, got stuck after buying everything on 'walking to gnomes'. Also got stuck a little when buying an iron axe as it didn't buy at the preset price so it kept trying to buy them.

Tried to restart script multiple times still scans bank then reports 'walking to gnomes'.

Edit; web walking down?

Shouldn't be. If you've restarted mid quest, I haven't added support for that as of yet but it'll be added as soon as all the quest lines are complete.  I've noted down the GE issue and will look at writing a workaround that increases the price if an item fails to buy. 

Appreciate the reports. :)

12 hours ago, HeyImJamie said:

Shouldn't be. If you've restarted mid quest, I haven't added support for that as of yet but it'll be added as soon as all the quest lines are complete.  I've noted down the GE issue and will look at writing a workaround that increases the price if an item fails to buy. 

Appreciate the reports. :)

Was trying to run LG with it so will try without.

Regards

10 hours ago, mthomas4 said:

Does it get 13 magic to safespot bosses? 

Yes it does. It currently trains magic through Imp Catcher -> Witch's Potion -> Witch's House, which totals 13 magic to safespot the 'tougher' bosses. I may add a splashing task if this isn't the preferred route. :)

3 hours ago, NowForPure said:

Was trying to run LG with it so will try without.

Regards

Ideally it should support LG, but I haven't tested through it. When I get access to my main PC I will debug with LG.

21 minutes ago, Zapcrack said:

Looks awesome! 

Any plans for CLI support? Would buy so many if it did. Even a "last" option that would take the last GUI config would be amazing.

OH NVM IT DOES, YOU LEGEND

Certainly does -> Save a GUI profile, then use profile:profilename; as the arg ❤️

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, NowForPure said:

Still on trial, keeps getting stuck here....

Can I have an extended trial please? I'll report all bugs I find.

Screenshot 2019-06-27 19.35.00.png

Is the walker throwing any errors in the client debug? It walks to the rough wall, which works for every other part of the script, so unsure as to why it's not doing anything. As to the trial, if you have Discord, PM me.

Edit: Ive tested the script and it seems to be fine. Make sure you've deleted hooks.dat as it's update day. :)

a0247361f8e26915980d660bf97ce6ad.png

Edited by HeyImJamie

Update 28/06/2019:

Additions:
- Fishing contest has been added.
- RFD Cook quest has been added.

Bug Fixes:
- Minor agility task fixes.
- Amended Tree Gnome Village fight to utilise a more efficient and less risk prone safespot.
- Small witch's house bug fix.

Upcoming:

- RFD Dwarf should be released tomorrow, completing the Rock Cake questline.

- The Grand Tree should be released by July 1st, completing the Demon questline.

Any issues, let me know. :)

• Like 1

@HeyImJamie

Hey dude, just used the trail. 

It failed to get enough leather and thread to get the crating levels.

I then stopped the script and bought more of each, however it then started to constantly click withdraw leather over and over even though the inventory was full, once I restarted the script

21 minutes ago, chachacha said:

@HeyImJamie

Hey dude, just used the trail. 

It failed to get enough leather and thread to get the crating levels.

I then stopped the script and bought more of each, however it then started to constantly click withdraw leather over and over even though the inventory was full, once I restarted the script

It buys 700 leather and 500 thread, which has always been enough. Did you have any leather in the bank prior to starting? I did attempt to write a method that reduces the amount of leather required based on the xp we have so I may have skewed the math.

As to withdrawing, it should definitely be closing the bank but I’ll add another failsafe in to be sure!

Used the script on a trial, my account already had most of the required levels such as crafting, woodcutting and agility. I set the tasks to only do 3 quests, fight arena, tree gnome village and lost city, the script opens the bank and then ends. Is this script required to do all the skills/quests or can you pick and choose? Thanks

4 minutes ago, dodgedave said:

Used the script on a trial, my account already had most of the required levels such as crafting, woodcutting and agility. I set the tasks to only do 3 quests, fight arena, tree gnome village and lost city, the script opens the bank and then ends. Is this script required to do all the skills/quests or can you pick and choose? Thanks

You can pick and choose by deleting the tasks from the task list. (Right click -> Remove). It should have printed in the debug as to why it's stopped. :)