Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Netami

Netami's Barrows V3 - [Customizable] - [GUI Profiles] - [Argument Support]

Hi Netami, great script. Only bug I've seen so far is the script appears to halt after closing the bank and throws an error - seems to be a problem with pathfinding. The debugger output is what seems to be some kind of JSON containing account information and repeated pathfinding errors - I've pm'd you the debugger stack trace since it contains some compromising information.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, wearefamily said:

@Netami

Still the same issue 😕

Im sure if I lvl to 75 mage it should be ok with a trident staff or so since u dont have to select spells but i wonder why he keeps clicking the pound option 😕

Yes trident does not use autocast, I'll check the issue but I suspect its trying to toggle retaliate instead

9 hours ago, P2N said:

Hi Netami, great script. Only bug I've seen so far is the script appears to halt after closing the bank and throws an error - seems to be a problem with pathfinding. The debugger output is what seems to be some kind of JSON containing account information and repeated pathfinding errors - I've pm'd you the debugger stack trace since it contains some compromising information.

Looks like my daxwalker key was hitting limit occasionally, someone starting up a farm probably. I've updated the script to use a larger key

Edited by Netami

15 hours ago, Netami said:

The script may be trying to toggle it's auto retaliate and finding the wrong interface - try running this tool and see if it helps https://tribot.org/forums/topic/80611-java-executable-delete-hooks-and-jagex-cache-and-a-few-other-things/

@Netami    i think i solved it, it has something to do with the -1 0 1 2 thing. Now the bot was running fine for a while but sometimes it banks my death runes, how can i make the bot stop doing that? It runs back without runes and starts autohitting with staff. Still not 75 mage :)

20 minutes ago, wearefamily said:

@Netami    i think i solved it, it has something to do with the -1 0 1 2 thing. Now the bot was running fine for a while but sometimes it banks my death runes, how can i make the bot stop doing that? It runs back without runes and starts autohitting with staff. Still not 75 mage :)

Just need to have the spell on autocast when your mage gear is loaded into GUI

On 5/8/2020 at 6:10 PM, Netami said:

This is the script auto-loading a profile if it is named identical to the RSN of the logged in character, to force the GUI open you can just enter 'gui' as a script argument while starting the script

Where do I enter "gui"? :)

Thanks please, kind of new here.

1 hour ago, Rubsie said:

Works, but can't recommend. Banned after 3 days only botting sessions of 1-2 hours few times.

Sorry you were banned, I have a lot more time recorded than that for you though

rubsie.png

11 minutes ago, mxndaugas said:

Where do I enter "gui"? :)

Thanks please, kind of new here.

When you select the script from the list to start it, there's a text box at the bottom of that screen near account selection etc :)

1 hour ago, Netami said:

rubsie.png

When you select the script from the list to start it, there's a text box at the bottom of that screen near account selection etc :)

U got me there xD still fast ban tho

• thonking 1

3 hours ago, Netami said:

rubsie.png

And how do I check the saved GUI's or edit them? :)

5 hours ago, mxndaugas said:

And how do I check the saved GUI's or edit them? :)

After forcing that GUI open, you can select the profile from the list and click "load" to load that setup. Then you can save it again with the same name or a new one

12 hours ago, mxndaugas said:

The account just stands and does nothing today after the script was started.

Been using it for a week.

mkWDipP.png

This was due to the game update breaking TRiBot banking today, it's since been resolved in 10.24.2

On 12/23/2019 at 2:08 AM, Rendual said:

Bought 2 instances and managed 2x 5hour sessions on two level mains and then they got permed lol

5 hours straight is heavy, I struggle to go over an hour straight before logging out for some reason while actually playing. 

aswell, when I used to use this script I found a huge difference in play style between me and the script... if you have 2 mains that already have established play styles and "track record" running a very efficient script might be triggering something.. I always had more luck with accounts that played there first game and everyone after strictly with the script.

just that helps :) 

1 hour ago, phomie said:

no worries, tested on a normal acc and got banned within 2 days
Glad I didn't use on my Iron lol

10 hours a day of botting is a lot nowadays, moderation is what I find to be most helpful in avoiding bans

6 hours ago, teefawn said:

Done around 300 chests with this so far and I am loving it! 1 hour with a 30 min break, leave it running for 2 6 hour sessions at a time! How do you see your profile total usage ?spacer.png

Yep that's your account's signature, alternatively you can view the whole hiscores here: https://netamiscripts.com/barrowsv3/

10 hours ago, sgt p0wned said:

just spams the map right above the inv button when in the chambers

The script is currently working normally, if you're having trouble please provide some more info like debug tabs and/or screenshots

Question:

Have you added house tele tabs and use of barrows teleport portal yet? I haven't used the script in a hot minute, but as an ironman I have portal in my house and can use the portal now isntead of using tabs.

If the questions been answered or whatnot I apologize for not seeing it. As said previous, ahven't used script in a hot minute and want to use on some barrow trips. :D

Thanks.

1 hour ago, SlarkenTV said:

Question:

Have you added house tele tabs and use of barrows teleport portal yet? I haven't used the script in a hot minute, but as an ironman I have portal in my house and can use the portal now isntead of using tabs.

If the questions been answered or whatnot I apologize for not seeing it. As said previous, ahven't used script in a hot minute and want to use on some barrow trips. :D

Thanks.

Hey, the house method has not been added, I don't have current plans to add this in

@Netami I do have another question, I got up during some school work and went to get a bite out the kitchen, came back to see that I had looted something worth 400k (ISH), searched the bank, pulled the screen shot of the chest, it was Guthan skirt, however I think my bags were full so it didn't pick it up. Any way you can add a eat for loot option? Item ID came up at 4730, which is Guthans Skirt, however it's not in the bank so I am imagining that it was dropped by the chest like it does with other items such as runes.

Posted (edited)

can you implement something while not using trident to check and make sure autocast is on before selecting, when you switch to staff 9/10 its already on autocast and it resets

awesome script btw 1500 chests across three accounts and making me great bank :)

Edited by Dusty

4 hours ago, Dusty said:

can you implement something while not using trident to check and make sure autocast is on before selecting, when you switch to staff 9/10 its already on autocast and it resets

awesome script btw 1500 chests across three accounts and making me great bank :)

It shouldn't be resetting autocast, just selecting the spell if it's not already set, otherwise leaving it alone. Which staff/spell are you using?

On 5/31/2020 at 10:51 AM, SlarkenTV said:

@Netami I do have another question, I got up during some school work and went to get a bite out the kitchen, came back to see that I had looted something worth 400k (ISH), searched the bank, pulled the screen shot of the chest, it was Guthan skirt, however I think my bags were full so it didn't pick it up. Any way you can add a eat for loot option? Item ID came up at 4730, which is Guthans Skirt, however it's not in the bank so I am imagining that it was dropped by the chest like it does with other items such as runes.

There's supposed to already be handling for this, however if it's not functioning I'll take a look. In the mean time try to bring less food on trips to ensure you'll have space