Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This update includes:

• Fix OSBuddy LG input bug
  • Fix updater exception
  • Added error loading profile message to login-bot (Thanks @Todd)
  • Prevent auto-relog from being typed in the client (Thanks @Todd)
  • Comment out a pause in the clicking method (Thanks @Todd)
  • Fix Prayer API (Thanks @Todd)

To compensate VIP-E users for the downtime, all current VIP-E users (as of the time of extension) will be given an extension of 2 weeks. The extension will be applied sometime between 24 to 48 hours from now.

A fix for RuneLite support is still in the works.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

So my VIP-E expired whilst this massive LG issue was going on and as such I'm no longer VIP-E. Will I be compensated for that?

And another Q (semi-related) - My VIP-E was set to (and still is set to) recurring but I have lost my VIP-E status and can no longer access LG in the Tribot client - why is this? I have more than enough credits. 

Thanks. 

5 hours ago, Iceyveins said:

So my VIP-E expired whilst this massive LG issue was going on and as such I'm no longer VIP-E. Will I be compensated for that?

And another Q (semi-related) - My VIP-E was set to (and still is set to) recurring but I have lost my VIP-E status and can no longer access LG in the Tribot client - why is this? I have more than enough credits. 

Thanks. 

VIPE recurring have bug so u can just buy it again manual  until they fix it 

4 hours ago, Mind Blow said:

This tribot staff on LSD ? why did u give me just normal vip why the fck would i use that give me VIP-E like i paid for ? or vip-e comes later ?

The VIP-E extension hasn't even been given out yet, what do you mean?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By witn6ss
      Hey guys, I'm currently a VIP member and LG is not showing up for me. It has always shown up and worked before but it isnt now and i just renewed my vip today. i've tried closing and re-opening tribot as well as re-installing it. please help if you can, thanks.
    • By Rij
      tribot not working with looking glass what could be reason thanks? it says Looking for Runescape client and it was working before?

Debug Code:
      [10:06:38] TRiBot Release 10.14_1 loaded. (1.8.0_201:/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/jre)
      [10:06:38] Loading human mouse movement data.
      [10:06:39] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
      [10:06:40] RuneLite users take notice: you must have the GPU plugin disabled. Otherwise, the client will crash.
      [10:08:51] java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out (Connection timed out)
      [10:08:51]     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
      [10:08:51]     at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:350)
      [10:08:51]     at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:206)
      [10:08:51]     at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:188)
      [10:08:51]     at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
      [10:08:51]     at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:589)
      [10:08:51]     at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:538)
      [10:08:51]     at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:434)
      [10:08:51]     at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:211)
      [10:08:51]     at obf.xA.qC(bb:37)
      [10:08:51]     at obf.xA.bb(bb:188)
      [10:08:51]     at obf.Yg.KM(el:324)
      [10:08:51]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
      [10:11:02] java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out (Connection timed out)
      [10:11:02]     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
      [10:11:02]     at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:350)
      [10:11:02]     at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:206)
      [10:11:02]     at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:188)
      [10:11:02]     at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
      [10:11:02]     at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:589)
      [10:11:02]     at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:538)
      [10:11:02]     at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:434)
      [10:11:02]     at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:211)
      [10:11:02]     at obf.xA.qC(bb:118)
      [10:11:02]     at obf.xA.bb(bb:188)
      [10:11:02]     at obf.Yg.KM(el:324)
      [10:11:02]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
    • By acezeps
      Used tribot for about a year now, running lg only the entire time. ive always been able to fix errors that would come up but since the update my Lookingglass has been broken. Tried everything I know how to do ie. Uninstall everything and download proper osbuddy,tribot, and java jdk downloads. 
      running into the same error over and over again, and my debug log at the bottom spams errors non-stop, took a while to even be able to see some words cause it was spamming so fast.
      Heres mostly what its saying in the debug, any help would be wonderful. Love everything about tribot, hope someone could help a brother out.

Debug:

debug log.txt
    • By Worthy
      OSBuddy may altar things in the Runescape client and will mess up some actions in game if using Looking Glass.
      For example, if you have the Jewelry Overlay  enabled, then clicking on some charged items (like a Ring of Dueling) may mess up.

Ensure your OSBuddy settings are on default to guarantee Looking Glass running as smoothly as possible

How to default your OSBuddy Settings
      Locate your OSBuddy folder ON WINDOWS: C:/Users/username/OSBuddy If you can't find it, just locate the folder of where you launch the OSBuddy jar, and navigate one or two levels up.
        Delete the settings folder  

Now when using OSBuddy all of the custom overlay settings should be turned off.
      Double check if the Jewelry Overlay is disabled; and if not, disable it manually.

Happy Botting!
      Worthy
    • By grammatoncleric
      Pretty sure I already know the answer, but I am just trying to be lazy and not write the code myself (since i dont write java, but python)(automation), was wondering if there is a cli starter that someone knows of that uses LG, im aware of the one with tribot, and ericks public one, but i think neither support LG (assuming osbuddy is already running for LG to hook into)
      Thanks,
      grammatoncleric
    • By OliverandFelix
      When using looking glass do I still connect to Runescape using the proxy selected through Tribot, or will the mirrored client run through my main ip adress as osbuddy has no option to use a proxy?
    • By zemp0
      Hey, been trying the whole day solving this issue ive read probably every single thread on the issue and still cant get it to work....
      Here is log:
      [02:08:01] TRiBot Release 9.312_5 loaded. (1.8.0_172:C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_172\jre)
      [02:08:01] Loading human mouse movement data.
      [02:08:02] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
      [02:08:03] AGENT PATH: C:\Users\hmyhr\AppData\Local\Temp\t1_agent_1093120500.jar
      [02:08:03] java.rmi.ConnectIOException: error during JRMP connection establishment; nested exception is:
          java.io.EOFException
      [02:08:03]     at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(TCPChannel.java:307)
      [02:08:03]     at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.newConnection(TCPChannel.java:202)
      [02:08:03]     at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:129)
      [02:08:03]     at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invokeRemoteMethod(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:227)
      [02:08:03]     at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invoke(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:179)
      [02:08:03]     at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy0.newClient(Unknown Source)
      [02:08:03]     at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnector.getConnection(RMIConnector.java:2430)
      [02:08:03]     at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnector.connect(RMIConnector.java:308)
      [02:08:03]     at obf.GO.iV(ffa:504)
      [02:08:03]     at obf.MJ.run(re:18)
      [02:08:03]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
      [02:08:03] Caused by: java.io.EOFException
      [02:08:03]     at java.io.DataInputStream.readByte(DataInputStream.java:267)
      [02:08:03]     at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(TCPChannel.java:246)
      [02:08:03]     ... 10 more
      [02:08:03] No RuneScape client was found.
      I've tried alot of different versions of JDK 102, 112 etc etc both 64bit and 32bit using osbuddy at same bit ofc. Disabled firewall aswell and antivirus, ran jarfix, made new account on pc legit tried everything i read pls someone help
      EDIT: Resolved by Fluffeee thanks alot! If anyone has same issue just follow his link below worked
  • Our picks

• This update features:

Fixed broken hooks from today's update

Fix wilderness level with RuneLite (Thanks @Todd)

Add support for Kotlin .class files in scripts (Thanks @wastedbro)

Overhaul Inventory API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Add List support for common methods

Change method grouping to make more sense (by functionality)

Refactor methods to utilize Java 8 streams instead of cumbersome loops

Recognize chatbox minimization (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix Screen#isInViewport when NPC chat is open (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix login bot bugs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix hint arrow return values (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix depositAllExcept functionality (Thanks @wastedbro)

Change containing box interface bound and adjust for Y values (Thanks @erickho123)
      • 148 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies
    • This release will:

Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions

Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)

Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)

Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)

Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Screen#isInViewport

Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)

Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Thanks
      • 28 replies
    • This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 64 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies