Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
patoon17

scammed by trilezer life time scrips are not life time

Posted (edited)

so  i buyed  vip only  to discover  my LifE  TIME SCRIPTS ARE  GONE and i need  to pay  fore  them straight up scam trilezer  i lost al respect  fore you long time ago,  also  god  alot  acounts ready with bonds  etc  invested alot  of money already..

Edited by patoon17
  • Haha 3

Just now, Netami said:

Wait is this a troll?

lol what  ???  my life  time  scripts gone  bro what is  this website  ????   not to mention    you also  have  to deal  with  slow update rate  of  chit  from  trilezer i  actully  know peopel that  can  code /hired them fore long time  and its  dos not take  so mutch time.  some  coders  seems  to  take  fore  ever  to  do stuf since  the   can not  see  the   hole  picture

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • thonking 1

3 minutes ago, patoon17 said:

lol what  ???  my life  time  scripts gone  bro what is  this website  ????   not to mention    you also  have  to deal  with  slow update rate  of  chit  from  trilezer i  actully  know peopel that  can  code /hired them fore long time  and its  dos not take  so mutch time.  some  coders  seems  to  take  fore  ever  to  do stuf since  the   can not  see  the   hole  picture

I'm asking because of your typing skills, it's quite scary.

1 minute ago, Netami said:

I'm asking because of your typing skills, it's quite scary.

english is not my

language

and end of  the day u stil understand what i am saying   I am  just  trying  to bot  here  but  got  scammed lol ...

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, patoon17 said:

hey man  life  time   is not life  time  SCAMED >>> haha whats is this  scripters have  the options  ad that  time  to  choice montly  payments etc......

The change was announced over a year ago and you were given either six months or a year to make use of your script purchase. You purchased the lifetime of that script 'instance', not the lifetime of Tribot, and that 'instance' has now ended for most. Depending on the script you purchased the scripter may give you a discount but that's at their discretion. Apologies this isn't the outcome you'd have wanted, but it is what it is.

Posted (edited)

not  gone pay fore  shit  since i missed   thread  of  trilezer about  this  shit  not  to  mantion  its shows  trilezer is  straight up  scammer only  cares  about money  and  only  come online  on this  site  every  2  weeks  if  not less and  dos not update  his  stuf    what mannaged  to fuck  up my  big  farm  to shut  down and  actully  lose money in the  past paying  fore  10    vpn servers  cost money  trilezer  told me  straigt  up not updating since its  not effecting  mutch  scripts  lol  1  hour of  work  btw.... took  him 6  weeks  i whas  al ready paying  years of vip   owned  tons of scripts etc  also  had many updates  shit  get  broken  and  takes  him days  to update   smal stuf  low efford  while  he  is making decent money  from this  website so i  had  to hire  coder  to  fix it quick  since bans are coming etc    he also  cryed  about this website btw  made 200k   and  sayed he  got muths stress  from it    etc lol do  you guys  even know  his story  this  website  have become  bad business long time

Edited by patoon17
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, patoon17 said:

not  gone pay fore  shit  since i missed   thread  of  trilezer about  this  shit  not  to  mantion  its shows  trilezer is  straight up  scammer only  cares  about money  and  only  come online  on this  site  every  2  weeks  if  not less and  dos not update  his  stuf    what mannaged  to fuck  up my  big  farm  to shut  down and  actully  lose money in the  past paying  fore  10    vpn servers  cost money  trilezer  told me  straigt  up not updating since its  not effecting  mutch  scripts  lol  1  hour of  work  btw.... took  him 6  weeks  i whas  al ready paying  years of vip   owned  tons of scripts etc  also  had many updates  shit  get  broken  and  takes  him days  to update   smal stuf  low efford  while  he  is making decent money  from this  website so i  had  to hire  coder  to  fix it quick  since bans are coming etc    he also  cryed  about this website btw  made 200k   and  sayed he  got muths stress  from it    etc lol do  you guys  even know  his story  this  website  have become  bad business long time

Bye then.

I originally felt this way too...  I barely used some of the scripts I paid lifetime subscriptions for expecting to be able to come back an use them.

The argument for discontinuing is sound though.  You could theoretically have access to those scripts you purchased 1 year+ ago but they likely wouldn't work anymore.  Scripters would have just released a new version of the script that you'd have to buy a new "lifetime purchase" for.  Few people would keep updating a script that no one is paying for. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Jackasia said:

One thing we can all agree on and that is the activity of trilez. 

true that - there is no activity from him lol.

6 hours ago, filthyfrank said:

wtf english is that

i never understood ppl comenting about someones english...like all ppl should have same skill of second language or smth (?) 

you live in a world with 100's of different languages, get used to reading broken english time to time lol

Edited by guywithlsd
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, theholyone said:

<insert GTA Here we go again meme>

Yeah, sucks how the $10 purchase you made 2 years ago isn't still active, being maintained and working am i rite

do  you even know  houw mutch time it takes  to  get  shit maintained probely not   u braindead

21 minutes ago, patoon17 said:

do  you even know  houw mutch time it takes  to  get  shit maintained probely not   u braindead

do you know there is nothing in this world (probably) that you can pay $20 and have it be top notch quality for life? 

1 hour ago, patoon17 said:

Yes I do, 15 minutes a day on average  x ( 365 x 2 ) = 182.5 hours.

Your $10 is not worth 182.5 hours.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1