Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 10.15_0

Array
23 minutes ago, Naton said:

a9364f55768eb71af0f5c05325cdbd10.png

Despite this, it doesn't really matter. The devs are well aware of the issues and are working on it. Looking glass isn't a simple feature to fix.

The problem isn't that it doesn't work right now. The problem is many users have paid specifically for this feature and without any compensation. I had 2 weeks left on my VIP e and bots I only use in combination with LG. All is wasted now on my end. Second problem is why the admins are ignoring this on the forum. So far only encoded was humane enough to reply about LG. 

26 minutes ago, Naton said:

a9364f55768eb71af0f5c05325cdbd10.png

Despite this, it doesn't really matter. The devs are well aware of the issues and are working on it. Looking glass isn't a simple feature to fix.

Yeah, but botting without LG is basically suicide. Banrates without LG are insane, I would never even bother botting if Tribot didn't have LG.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, eltotoloco said:

the deceptiveness of this is real, im pretty sure most people that purchase the vip e do so for the LG, to remove that from the fine print like it wasnt even offered is just shady

Are you sure anything was actually changed? Shouldn't make any claims like that unless you have proof.

dude stop making bs excuses everyoone buys vip for looking glass, its obvious, if they cant offer proper service for it then they should just do it for free without vip, problem solved

Edited by Rij

26 minutes ago, Naton said:

Are you sure anything was actually changed? Shouldn't make any claims like that unless you have proof.

Yeah it used to be in the buy VIP page posted by filthyfrank and they deleted it off that page like it was never an option. Digging deeper into the site you'll find the page where they forgot to delete it. 

Makes no sense to think they wouldn't add lg to the vip e perk list. You don't even need proof of that but check my post and filthy and you'll see the proof. 

1 hour ago, Jackasia said:

Yeah it used to be in the buy VIP page posted by filthyfrank and they deleted it off that page like it was never an option. Digging deeper into the site you'll find the page where they forgot to delete it. 

Makes no sense to think they wouldn't add lg to the vip e perk list. You don't even need proof of that but check my post and filthy and you'll see the proof. 

That's still not proof that it was deleted from the repo VIP description. Yes you really do need proof to make a claim like that, otherwise you'll get a bunch of people angry over something that possibly never happened. It most likely never displayed anything about LG on the repo option to buy VIP. (Of course I don't know for sure, but I'd be extremely surprised if they actually bothered to remove something like that because it doesn't make any sense, LG will be fixed)

Edit: Looks like I'm right. 

Edited by Naton

8 hours ago, Dragovian said:

I love the staff on here, but you just got dunked on here for arselicking

17 minutes ago, Encoded said:

Looking Glass has never been listed on the repository page. 

It was only somewhat recently (a year ago or so now) added to the homepage.

Well Im not expecting a refund, but just being able to request a few days credit of VIP-E to our accounts would be nice for the days missed of looking glass as that's what a lot of people get it for. I know it might be hard/annoying/pointless to credit everyone, but maybe we could manually fill out a form or message a tribot staff member and they can credit us a few days? 

Either way thanks for the help. 

Edit: also it doesn't matter if it was on a repo page or not another one etc etc. The truth is is that at some point in time on some page on this site VIP E had LG as a feature on its list and there is still the page live right now that was linked on this thread that still lists it as a feature. I also think anyone that's used tribot long enough reasonably associates VIP-E and looking Glass and everyone knows this. 

Im not trying to come off as rude or ungrateful, I'd just like a few days credit for looking Glass time lost! Thanks. 

Edited by whatever123
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Encoded said:

Looking Glass has never been listed on the repository page. 

It was only somewhat recently (a year ago or so now) added to the homepage.

Is there any update at all on when we can expect looking glass to be fixed?? The slightest of updates anything?

6 hours ago, Rij said:

dude stop making bs excuses everyoone buys vip for looking glass, its obvious, if they cant offer proper service for it then they should just do it for free without vip, problem solved

I didn't buy VIP-E exclusively for LG. It was a cool edition yeah (although made clear it was still in beta). Primarily I bought VIP-E for the use of proxies and most of all for the human-mouse movement (which in my opinion reduces bans greater than LG can). LG is meant to be a failsafe if the client becomes detectable again, which to my understanding it currently is not, so therefore it is not needed at the moment. 

So while LG might be unavailable currently, it is a beta feature, and I would 100% rather they take their time on it and get it right than rush a release which is subpar. 

Edited by flamekiller999

5 minutes ago, flamekiller999 said:

LG is meant to be a failsafe if the client becomes detectable again, which to my understanding it currently is not, so therefore it is not needed at the moment. 

Yeah, that explains why my banrates are still very high without LG for the same scripts, while I still haven't gotten a ban with LG.

• Like 1
  • thonking 1

9 minutes ago, j.walker said:

all these tight arse users complaining because they got ~$1 worth of downtime on a feature thats still in the beta stage of tribot? 

I've bought premium scripts, too. And it's profit missing. 

I'm not angry, or blaming devs, or telling them to hurry up, but you all acting like this isn't profit lost, or that LG isn't an essential feature, are fucking annoying. You don't get bonus GP for sucking up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, j.walker said:

all these tight arse users complaining because they got ~$1 worth of downtime on a feature thats still in the beta stage of tribot? 

spacer.png

You are one those people who defend "early access" games being still early access after 4 years ehh?

• Like 1