Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
flamekiller999

Main Just Hit Quest Cape Running a 2-day ban

Posted (edited)

Title kind of says it all but I have finally hit my quest cape on my account.

Firstly tho I'll let you know a bit about the account.

It was banned at around 50 combat for a 2-day ban (around December time). Pretty much no other real stats on it apart from the combat-related ones and 35 mining (which I think is the skills that got me banned at the time). And ~50 QP.

So after that, I was torn between botting it still or just going completely legit. But I didn't really want to just do one or the other (I enjoy RS but also enjoyed botting). So I came up with a way to make it work. Since then I have been playing the game both legit and botting. Many skills I have have been botted to the levels while some of the "higher risk" ones I did manually.

To this date my achievements on this account are:

Botted Stats:
95+ in Attack, Strength, Hitpoints
90+ in Defence
These were not done in NMZ, I had a private script made by @wastedbro so huge shoutout for that. And during this made around 50m from where I was camped out.

75+ Mining
70+ Agility
70+ Smithing
80+ Construction

These are just a few of the stats I botted. Don't want to list them all 

Legit Achievements:
70+ Slayer and going strong (one of my favourite legit RS skills)
1650+ TTL
115cb +
269 QP
Fire Cape

Of course, I will continue to bot some skills but also all of my skills are above 50 and most closer to 75+.

While I was botting tho I was also able to start a very small farm. In which accounts were running for 12+ hours per day and to this date none of them have been banned (that in itself has made me over 150m). Admittedly I do not bot to make money from it, just enjoy it and it helps enhance my in-game experience.

Advice:
Long story short tho, you can successfully bot on an account which has had a two-day ban. I would say the key is finding good solid scripts. There are a lot of them on here, and also mixing in questing. I really think this does make a big difference. Additionally, doing achievements that you would expect a real player to get makes a difference, it makes you look more human and then fewer players will report you. Botting reasonable hours is also something I personally think is important. I know others say it isn't, but that is my opinion. Do like 3 hours max one thing then switch it up. Put in breaks. Join a CC and talk on that. It is the little things that make you look more legit that will give an account greater longevity. 

On that note, I will realistically not be botting much if at all on this account now (that being said I do have many others that I will still bot on). I had a goal and I achieved it, I will quit while I'm ahead. Bans will happen so if you are happy with the stats on an account (which I now am) do not risk it. I have got far through botting and now want to play it properly and reap the rewards. 

Big up TRiBot for the quality scripts and all the scripters who put the time in to write them.

P.S. if you've read this far, firstly hope it was interesting/helpful. And secondly, I am working on learning Java and have a project I am going to hopefully be releasing soon. If it goes well should be a good money-maker.

Edited by flamekiller999
  • Like 4

From personal experience, I too have accomplished high milestones with botting a single account. Though I do not bot as many as 14 hours a day, but a more realistic amount, anywhere between 2-4 hours. 

I do highly believe LG plays a role in the detection rates, regardless that quite a few people claim otherwise. 

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Jackasia said:

I botted over 80% of my skills to 99 on my main and almost max cape aside from RC. For me LG helped .. i botted around 14 hours daily.

15 hours ago, Reloz said:

From personal experience, I too have accomplished high milestones with botting a single account. Though I do not bot as many as 14 hours a day, but a more realistic amount, anywhere between 2-4 hours. 

I do highly believe LG plays a role in the detection rates, regardless that quite a few people claim otherwise. 

I mean I have used it both ways. I agree that using LG cannot hurt, and depending on what I bot I may use LG if I feel it is appropriate (and the script is still efficient on LG). But personally, I have had success both ways, I believe there are other factors which play a bigger role in bot detection. 

Edited by flamekiller999