• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
justhin

[OPEN SOURCE] [One Click] Justhin's Zeah Thiever

Posted (edited)

Justhin's Zeah Thiever
Gets your account ready to farm 

This script helps you to get your thieving level ready.
It'll walk to the Baker's Stall in Zeah -> Level up -> Walks to Fruit stall -> Levels till you stop it.

This requires level 5 Thieving and 15% Hosidius favor.
Use 
ClientOfKourend made by @FALSkills you can find it here https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2569-clientofkourend/
Follow up by using the EXP lamps on the Thieving skill and the scroll for 15% Hosidius favor.

Instructions - Stand anywhere in Zeah, make sure you got 15% Hosidius favor and at least level 5 Thieving.

⚠️ Start the script once you're in position and you've followed the above steps 

? Repository - https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3205

? Source code- https://pastebin.com/YP8jtzrc

All%20Users.png?34234

⚠️ Important - The script will improve over time.

To-do - Add multiple Fruit stalls,  Implement small breaks

To-do - Improving antiban, yes, there is antiban Hower, it can be improved.

Some extra info

It has some basic logic to flee if it's being attacked, eat on damage, prevents stealing if you get caught and world hopping once the dogs are no longer lured inside the house.
It'll generate a Random seed based on your OSRS account, I'm using this to modify delays.

Personal signature

Spoiler

http://vps236575.vps.ovh.ca/thiever/users/All Users.png

Replace "All Users" with your Username.

Update

Spoiler

07/06/2019

Updated Veos location so the bot can walk to the boat and use it.
Added a workaround to walk into the house using DaxWalker

07/06/2019

Released open source.
Fixed a bug where the script would not get into the right position at the baker's stall.

25/05/2019

Reworked for the new Zeah map.

Will now detect multiple players and choose the right thieving spot/hop based on players nearby.
Added multiple Fruit Stall support

Edited by justhin
  • Like 1

Updated the script, however since Dax Walker isn't fully updated yet, make sure you do the walking yourself until it is updated.

When your account is ready for fruit stalls, move to the house with the circle, there are 2 fruit stalls here without guard dogs.
I've added some stuff to hop world and choose which stall to thieve based on other players.

OrMwQxM.png

Best script I could find to power level for Desert Treasure... Should hit it today. Bot has used glory twice to Draynor and gets stuck at boat in Port Sarim, doesn't talk to the guy or get on boat. I resumed the script after traveling and it walked me back to the spot but struggled to get into the house. A little buggy nonetheless but way better than doing it myself. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, NofoTally said:

Best script I could find to power level for Desert Treasure... Should hit it today. Bot has used glory twice to Draynor and gets stuck at boat in Port Sarim, doesn't talk to the guy or get on boat. I resumed the script after traveling and it walked me back to the spot but struggled to get into the house. A little buggy nonetheless but way better than doing it myself. 

Yea, best thing you can do right now, walk inside the house yourself and then let the script continue. DaxWalker seems to have some trouble with it atm.

EDIT:
I've fixed the issue with DaxWalker not being able to find Veos, also added a small workaround for Dax to walk to the fruit stalls since it's kinda buggy on this version.

Edited by justhin
Update

10 hours ago, leaf monster said:

I just bought this script specifically for the fruit stalls, and it ran to where they used to be! I paid for a script that does nothing for me! When will you be updating !? Please reply back when you see this.

This is a free script,  i used it a few days ago and its working fine. You mean lan thiever?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, testing1 said:

@justhin  it just started to open and close the door in this tiles until i close the script and reopen it 

image.png

Thanks for the report, it's because Daxwalkker doesn't work properly for Zeah on this version. The last version on his GitHub contains errors so it's something I can't fix myself.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Aropupu
      Please try the free trial before you buy. You can get a free trial in the repository.

Please remember to toggle roofs off in Runescape settings.
      Auto-retaliate should also be disabled to avoid some issues.
      You can find and buy this script from the repository:
      https://tribot.org/repository/index.php?id=178
      Requirements:
      - 21 thieving level
      - You have to have started Itchlarin's little helper (up to the point where you can access Sophanem)
        > Contact! quest is only required if you want to bank in Sophanem (bank is very close to the pyramid).
      Features:
      Are you having problems with the script?
      Settings information and help:
      Best way to contact me is to send me a private message in the Tribot forums.
    • By Laniax
      NEW FEATURE
      Track your bots remotely in real-time, monitor chat, inventory, equipment, break & runtime, hitpoints, position and much more!
      All for free, check out the 'Script settings' tab in the GUI.

Need help?
      Add me on Discord (fastest response): Laniax#2980
      Or PM me the forums
    • By wastedbro
      Wasted Spinner

Features:
      Spins any material Supports 5 locations ABCv2 Antiban (+ extra antiban from my API) GUI automatically saves and remembers your settings! Paint with real-time profit tracker, XP tracker, and level tracker Beautiful GUI Flawless! Click here to activate!

Remember, location matters when it comes to bans.
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2914
    • By MREVO
      Hey everyone, I'm in search of a private OSRS Thieving script. Judging by reviews It seems the typical (Thieving) script gets more lash than positive feedback (EX: Script not eating, Missclicks, Banking, Blackjacking. just to name a few that I see frequently) Thus being said I realize the complicity and precison that must go into such a script and that is why I am calling for the top Private Script Writer(s). Im I firm believer that you get what you pay for that being said any Recommendations on who to contact in relation to who specailizes in making the "best" Private OSRS scripts would be greatly appreciated as I am new to Tribot and this is my first post. Thanks in advance!
      SCRIPT INTERESTED IN: OSRS THIEVING 
      -main points: Blackjacking, Lure, Eating, Unote food. (would be nice to have other options other than blackjacking but not fully necessary)
    • By Bic
      This script will pickpocket keys from HAM guards in the hidden chest room, open the chests, and alch jewelry obtained from chests. It will bank when out of food, and hop worlds if the guards are walking around. I found that sometimes the guards bug and don't move, allowing you to freely pick the door locks without getting caught. I'm not sure what causes the guards to stand still, but it sure does make it really easy on coding the script. Instead of running from guards, it will just find a world where guards are not moving.

I've been working on this script the last few days. I have rewritten my original script and optimized a lot of code. I just have a few things to work on before I publish the script. This will be my first public script, and once it's public I will finish up my Tree Spirit Killer. These 2 scripts will go really great together, as you can stack some Nature runes from tree spirits and alch jewelry from the HAM hideout chests. Great money making for ironmen, almost made first mil from writing and testing the script!

Features - (Complete / In Progress / Not Started)
      ABC2 Pickpockets keys from guards. Opens chests. Alchs jewelry from chests. Eats food. Banks when out of food. Uses home teleport to bank if available. Hops worlds if guards are moving.  
      Currently I'm working on banking. It's a bit finicky when trying to use WebWalking from the hideout to the lumbridge bank, it will take the long way around to the castle instead of through the back which is weird. I think I have to make a walking path and not use WebWalking.  After banking is done I just need to make it check for worlds where guards not moving!

I'll post updates here every day or two. Can't wait to get this out there for you guys!

Here is a new paint I made! I am not too fond of the main background of the paint image but it works for now.

• By Leespiker
      Spiker Blackjacker

Purchase Plans

What's Blackjacking?

Estimated XP Rates

45-54 = 40k+

55-64 = 60k+

65+ = 80k+ (up to 260k)

Features

Built-in antiban + ABCL 10

Knocks out and pickpockets bandits, bearded bandits, and menaphite thugs efficiently

Lures mobs in and out of buildings when necessary

Closes curtains to keep mobs in and out of buildings

Eats when necessary

Unnotes food fast using Banknote Exchange Merchant

Buys jugs of wine from Ali The barman if not using noted food

Switches to better mobs when needed

Uses double double hit technique for max xp

Up to 260k thieving xp/hr

Up to 120k gp/hr

Requirements

45+ Thieving

30+ hp (small chance of dying if lower)

The Feud (quest)

A blackjack equipped

Noted food in first inventory slot and 5k+ starting gp (or coins for jugs of wine)

Recommended

Fill rest of inventory with unnoted food (or jugs of wine) on start

Start in dye shop with one bandit or bearded bandit if thieving < 65 on start

Start in tent southwest of camel shop with one menaphite thug if thieving >= 65 on start

Progress Reports

Without breaks

With 1-3 hour breaks

Please post your progress reports, bugs, and suggestions.

• By xCode
      Proggies

GUI & Paint [Contains Large .Gif]

Update log

Bug Report format

• By unbrakeable6
      So i have 99 thieving and i am making money at master farmers, but there is small problem...
      With 99 thieving + silence gloves i dont fail at all at master farmers, and i really hate that ALL scripts are same.

The point is, if i get stuff from random events, it doesnt bank them or drop them, so i always have to baby sit bot and drop them myself..Also scripts are wasting time on dropping junk seeds, so i dont mind if i get junk seeds, dont need to drop junk seeds if i already have seeds i want in my inventory, like, ranarr seeds, snapdragon seeds and others.. so i need script what just spam clicks on master farmer without dropping junk seeds or anything, and i dont need inventory for good seeds cuz they will stack..

Sorry for my bad english lol. But can anyone add this feature to script? Using silence gloves and wont waste time on dropping junk seeds cuz i have mains seeds in inventory already and it doesnt need space for other seeds.

So just add script what spam clicks on masterfarmer and uses silence gloves, so it will be good for people who have 99 thieving...

I hope someone understand my english and can relate to this problem... Maybe someone can explain it better?  

• By pkerman
      Silk Stealer 6000!   Looking for that script that will get you to level 53 thieving for DT? Look no further!         What does it do? This script will effortlessly steal from Silk Stall in Ardougne & then bank it all for you! ​ Ardougne Knights getting pesky? Not a problem, this script will make sure they stay out of your way by getting luring them away.​​​ Want to know your progress? PaintOnScreen will let you know the following: Your current level, levels gained, XP gained, XP till your next level, as well as how much XP you're getting per hour!   Where do I start it? I recommend starting at Ardounge's Market, but with the use of WebWalking, you can technically start this script from anywhere!  
        What levels do I need? Level 20 thieving? Then we'll steal silk to your heart's content! (As long as you heart's content with 53 thieving). Not level 20 yet? No Problem! This script will Home Tele to Lumbridge & pickpocket men until you are Level 20!  

What's the XP/Profit like?
      You will on average earn about 9k XP an hour. Due to the silk respawn time this is pretty standard for everyone. Meaning you can achieve 53 thieving in less than 18 hours using this script from level 1! Profit is around: 28 silk every 5 mins  (1,680gp when sold back to Merchant) or 336 silk an hour (20,160gp when sold back to Merchant). You would have to steal 5.5k silk to achieve 53 thieving from 20, which adds up to 330k when sold back to Merchant!  

Wow! Does it do anything else!? You bet'cha! Tons of silk banked from using this script? We can help! As long as you are level 53 thieving, this script will sell your silk back to Merchant for 60gp ea! Script will also print progress reports into the debug window of it's current status as well as how many silks you have either stolen ;] or sold!  

*WARNING: If you've stolen from the Silk Merchant within 30 minutes - 1hr of trying to sell silk to him, he will recognize you & have guards attack you! The script will then have to run away and log out. So please play for at least an hour before attempting to sell silk.*

Debug Reports:

Post feedback if you'd like. Enjoy!

Get This Script!
    • By Larry Bird
      @scriptManifest(author="KushyLOUD", category="THIEVING", bossness="OVER9000!!!!!")

MASTER FARMER V2.1
      @author: KushyLOUD
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Changelog/Updates:

NEWS:
       - 08/19/13 - v2.1 Released - Fixed IDs

OLDER:
       - 08/01/13 - v2.0 RELEASED. Much smoother logic circuit, less room for error. Requires two custom classes (DL below as well) - RSZone & RSBank. I made them to save time coding and improve flow.
       - 07/29/13 - v1.2 uploaded (Fixed food issues resulting from banking bug)
       - 07/29/13 - v1.1 uploaded (New: PAINT)
       - 07/29/13 - v1.0 uploaded.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WORKED FOR 24+ HOURS after compiling!
       xp per hour counter is wrong lol.  updating soon. should say 5582. Do the math...
      ****(COMING SOON - alternate actions to take while low HP (i.e. fishing/cooking for more food if you have the skills and tools, right in Draynor!), more humanlike action, camera rotation, boredom factor, and more!)****
      -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- SIMPLE, EFFECTIVE BOT TO TRAIN THIEVING VIA THE MASTER FARMER IN DRAYNOR! -=-=-=-=-==--=-=-
      ***NOTE: I don't recommend wearing any gear or anything you'd hate to lose! The bot has a method to kill itself after banking everything in your INVENTORY. Equipment may get lost if not stored in bank. I'll fix this in 2.1 ...

DESCRIPTION:
      The script continuously Pickpockets the Master Farmer in Draynor Village. If the player gets low on health, the bot eats the food you prefer to use, based on your choice at the menu. If you don't have it in your pack, it checks the bank. (CURRENTLY ONLY FISH OF ALL KINDS, more coming soon).  If you have no "preferred" food in your bank or inventory, the bot will continue pickpocketing until it gets low health, which is when it banks everything and starts falcon punching every market guard in sight. Once dead, your Hero will begin deathwalking back to Draynor. Yes, deathwalking, I said that RIGHT! Anyway, this script ran successfully for me for 24 hours before i even added the GUI, and even after that runs flawlessly! ------- (STAY POSTED: v2.1 coming soon)

- SEXY PAINTJOB
      - MAD SEEDS AND XP
      - RANDOMS
      - DEATHWALK
      - SELECTIVE EATMODE
      - GUI
      - 24+ HOURS OF BOTTING STRAIGHT. NO LAG, NO BAN, NO BUGS.

---------- DOWNLOADS BELOW SCREENSHOTS ------------

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
       Download v2.1 - [released 08/19/13]
       =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
       ----------------->>>  Kush_MasterFarmer_v2_1.zip  <<<------------------

DOWNLOAD THE ZIP AND PUT IT IN YOUR SCRIPTS FOLDER. IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS:

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
      0) Download the zip, extract it somewhere, and copy the files to the clipboard for quick pasting.
      1) Locate your .tribot folder. Usually in (C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming)
          1.a) If you don't see the Appdata folder, it's because it is a hidden folder! Two solutions:
                 [1] Goto (C:\Users\<username>) and goto the Tools tab (hit Alt if not visible). In the Tools tab, click Folder Options. From
                      there, click the View tab.  Then you'll see a big list of options. Look for the two standout Radio buttons. Click the one that
                      says "Show hidden files, folders, and drives". Click Apply, hit OK.  Then you'll see the AppData folder. Navigate to .tribot.
                 [2] Say f*** it and use Windows Search for ".tribot".
      2) Enter the Bin folder.
      3) Enter the scripts folder. If there is not a folder named "scripts" in the Bin folder, create it.
      4) Paste the extracted files (all 6 .class files) into the scripts folder (AND DELETE OLD ONES IF STILL EXISTING).
      5) RUN TRIBOT, run the script.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      old DL files:
       - v2.0 - 
       - v1.2:   
       - v1.1:  
       - v1.0:
      old SourceCode...
       - v1.2:   
       - v1.1:   
       - v1.0:   
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no longer open source. sorry.
      Open-Source.
      Have fun.
      pce

- KushyLOUD
  • Our picks

• [READ TO THE END FOR A TEASER]

I've noticed some new TRiBotters have had some troubles finding out sources of how to do certain things, such as using advanced scripts and often get lost in the forums.

We are still getting posts asking where to start, what to do, recommended scripts, etc. 

As many of you know, I am new to the team, and had troubles myself learning how to bot, let alone script. 

So, what our team decided to do was make it easier to learn how to bot, how to script, and just become an overall better botter and scripter faster. 

As some of you might have seen, I've posted 3 new blogs, you can check it out by clicking on the following picture or here.

These first 3 blogs are the first of many blogs that will be TRiBot official. They are encouraged to be challenged, improved upon and act as A Best Practices Guide for Botters.

What information would you like to see in the blogs?

👇 [TEASER] 👇

We are going to be hosting a  CONTEST  this  OCTOBER.

Its scary to think how soon you'll find out.👻

Stay tuned.

- RileyZ
      • 7 replies
    • Today marks a big day for TRiBot! To make it easier for users to use TRiBot, we've created installers available for every platform! These installers are all bundled with the latest version of OpenJDK 1.8 (Java 😎, which is LG compatible.

Using TRiBot is now easy. Simply download the installer for your platform, install TRiBot, and run it. The TRiBot Loader will correctly identify the bundled JDK so there's no need to change the Java selection.

Windows

EXE installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.exe

MSI installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.msi

Portable version: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.zip

Mac OS

Installer: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.dmg

Portable version: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.tgz

Unix/Linux

Installer: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.sh

RPM installer (CentOS/Fedora): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.rpm

DEB installer (Debian): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.deb

Portable version: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.tar.gz

Platform Independent

JAR file: tribot-loader-4.0.3.jar

Note that this jar file does not include the bundled JDK.

Windows and Mac OS users may notice a warning message stating that the installer/application is un-recognized or un-trusted. Please ignore this message and proceed with running the installer/application. We need to acquire a code signing certificate so that we can sign the installers letting the operating system know that these files can be trusted. It will take a week or more to acquire one, so please hold tight.

Other notable changes to the TRiBot Loader:

Support getting the version from OpenJDK distributions

Add check for bundled JDK

Copy OpenJDK tools.jar to the bundled JDK if not present

Set the current java as the first available list entry

Ignore Java versions which are symbolic links

Make the bundled JDK the preferred Java version

Update icon images

Reduce the number of HTTP calls
        • Thanks
      • 17 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 17 replies
    • Hello TRiBot,

Today we have a significant release that has been in the works for the last month addressing several key issues, features and bugs in the backlog.

With these changes, we are also including a new TRiBot Loader which will allow you to select any version that is released. This adds the flexibility of allowing you to revert to a previous version should an issue arise, run development only builds, view an accurate change log between versions etc. we are very proud to offer this feature and think it will add a lot more functionality down the road as we continue to release new versions.

These changes include 80+ commits by our development team, a list of them is summarized below and also available for your viewing pleasure in the new TRiBot Loader.

In addition, we have taken additional steps to improve as a development team by adding continuous integration and deployment into our workflow to assist in delivering timely releases such as bug fixes as well as new features on a weekly basis depending on our development cycle.
        • Thanks
      • 39 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies