Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Top Sales

><> Top Sales Cheap Services <><

Services We Provide:

Questing - can do any quest!
Powerlevelling - currently only doing certain skills due to time restrictions.
Minigames - can do defenders, mage arena 1 & 2.

Discord: Topsales#4494

Kits:
Rock cake - 5M
Ava's package - 8M
NMZ quests - 8M
Mithril gloves package - 23M
Desert Treasure package - 23M
Adamant gloves package - 37M
Rune gloves package - 55M
Barrows gloves - message me for price!

Quest Prices:

Spoiler

Animal Magnetism - 1M.

Another Slice of H.A.M. - 1.35M

Between a Rock... - 1.7M

Big Chompy Bird Hunting - 0.8M

Biohazard – 1.1M

Bone Voyage – 0.8M

Black Knights Fortress – 0.5M

Cabin Fever - 1.4M

Client of Kourend – 1M

Clock Tower – 0.5M

Cold War - 2M

Contact! - 1.35M

Cook's Assistant – 0.2M

Creature of Fenkenstrain - 1M

Darkness of Hallowvale – 4M

Death Plateau - 0.8M

Death to the Dorgeshuun - 1.5M

The Depths of Despair - 0.8M

Demon Slayer – 0.9M

Desert Treasure – 5M

Devious Minds - 0.8M

The Digsite – 1.5M

Doric's Quest – 0.2M

Dragon Slayer – 1.75M

Dragon Slayer II – (Ask for price!)

Dream Mentor – 2.5M

Druidic Ritual - 0.3M

Dwarf Cannon - 0.7M

Eadgar's Ruse - 1.9M

Eagles' Peak - 1.3M

Elemental Workshop I - 0.6M

Elemental Workshop II - 1M

Enakhra's Lament - 1.35M

Enlightened Journey - 0.8M

Ernest the Chicken – 0.5M

Eyes of Glouphrie – 2M

Fairytale I - Growing Pains – 1.6M

Fairytale II - Cure a Queen - 1.8M

Family Crest – 1.2M

The Feud – 1.6M

Fight Arena – 0.7M.

Fishing Contest – 0.5M

Forgettable Tale of a Drunken Dwarf – 2.5M

Fremennik Isles - 5M

Fremennik Trial - 4M

Garden of Tranquillity - 5M

Gertrude's Cat – 0.6M

Ghosts Ahoy – 2.1M

Giant Dwarf – 1.9M

Goblin Diplomacy – 0.2M

The Golem – 0.85M

Grand Tree – 1.1M

Great Brain Robbery – 2.1M

Grim Tales – 1.6M

Hand in the Sand – 1.2M

Haunted Mine – 1.4M

Hazeel Cult – 0.75M

Heroes' Quest – 4M

Holy Grail – 1.3M

Horror From The Deep – 1.1M (With mini-quest 1.7M )

Icthlarin's Little Helper – 1.7M

Imp Catcher – 0.2M

In Aid of the Myreque – 4M

In Search of the Myreque – 1.1M

Jungle Potion – 0.8M

King's Ransom – 1.25M ( With mini-quest 4M )

Knight's Sword – 0.8M

Legends' Quest - 6M

Lost City – 0.8M

Lost Tribe – 1.2M

Lunar Diplomacy - 5M

Making History – 1.1M

Merlin's Crystal – 0.8M

Misthalin Mystery – 0.8M

Monk's Friend – 0.6M

Monkey Madness - 4M. ( without overheads 7M )

Monkey Madness II – (Ask for price!)

Mountain Daughter – 1.65M

Mourning's Ends Part I – 4M

Mourning's Ends Part II (The Temple Of Light) - 6M

Murder Mystery – 0.8M

My Arm's Big Adventure – 1.6M

Nature Spirit – 0.85M

Observatory Quest – 0.85M

Olaf's Quest – 1.3M

One Small Favour - 5M

Pirate's Treasure – 0.6M

Plague City – 0.8M

Priest in Peril – 1.1M

The Queen of Thieves – 0.65M

Prince Ali Rescue – 0.85M

Rag and Bone Man 1 – 1.1M

Rag and Bone Man 2 - 12M

Rat Catchers – 5M

Recipe for Disaster

Part 1 Helping the Cook – 0.7M

Sub-quest 1 Freeing the Mountain Dwarf – 0.8M

Sub-quest 2 Freeing the Goblins – 0.8M

Sub-quest 3 Freeing Pirate Pete – 0.95M

Sub-quest 4 Freeing the Lumbridge Guide 0.95M

Sub-quest 5 Freeing Evil Dave – 3M

Sub-quest 6 Freeing Skrach Uglogwee – 1.6M

Sub-quest 7 Freeing Sir Amik Varze – 1.8M

Sub-quest 8 Freeing King Awowogei – 3M

Part 3 The Fights – 2M

Recruitment Drive – 0.85M

Regicide – 6M

Romeo and Juliet – 0.5M

Roving Elves – 1.8M

Royal Trouble – 1.65M

Rum Deal – 1.3M

Rune Mysteries – 0.6M

Scorpion Catcher – 1.1M

Sea Slug – 0.8M

Shades Of Mort'ton – 1.4M

Shadow of the Storm – 1.6M

Sheep Herder – 0.8M

Sheep Shearer – 0.2M

Shield of Arrav – 1.1M

Shilo Village – 1.9M

Slug Menace – 1.8M

Soul's Bane – 1.65M

Spirits of the Elid – 1.1M

Swan Song – 2.2M

Tai Bwo Wannai Trio – 2M

Tail of Two Cats – 2.1M

Tears of Guthix – 0.8M

Temple of Ikov – 1.6M

The Restless Ghost - 0.5M

Throne of Miscellania – 3M

Tourist Trap – 2M

Tower of Life - 1.5M

Tree Gnome Village – 0.8M

Tribal Totem – 0.8M

Troll Romance - 1.5M

Troll Stronghold – 1.8M

Underground Pass – 4M

Vampire Slayer – 0.3M

Wanted! – 2.2M

Watchtower – 2.2M

Waterfall – 1.1M

What Lies Below – 1.2M

Witch's House – 0.6M

Witch's Potion – 0.4M

Zogre Flesh Eaters – 1.7M

Miniquests:

Alfred Grimhand's Barcrawl - 0.8M

Architectural Alliance - 45M

Bear Your Soul – 5M

Curse of the Empty Lord – 4M

Enchanted Key – 2.5M

Enter the Abyss – 0.5M

Family Pest – 0.5M

The General's Shadow – 3M

The Lair of Tarn Razorlor – 2M

The Mage Arena - 1M

The Mage Arena (with all spells unlocked) - 5M

The Mage Arena II - 14M

Skippy and the Mogres – 1M

Terms of Service:

1.) We can refuse any order.
2.)You will provide everything that is needed to complete the order.
3.) Payment must be paid upfront.
4.)If you decide to cancel your order before it's completed, then you won't be refunded for the progress that has already been done.
5.)Everything is done by hand, but We're still not responsible for any bans/mutes on your account.
6.)You won't change your password in the middle of the order. If you do that, then your order will be cancelled and no refund shall be given.
7.)Your responsibility is to change the password once your order is completed. If anything goes missing on your account after service is done, then We're not responsible.
8.)You are responsible for all items/skills needed to complete the quests you ordered.
9.) By contacting me for a service, you are agreeing that I may give your order to one of my workers. All workers have made deposits and are approved by me.

Edited by Top Sales

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Controllers
      Hello guys! I'm interested in offering a simple small questing service. I will do most (not all) popular / high demand quests. 

My discord gr1me#6757 unique ID : 453285210642055178 ASK FOR A PM ALWAYS I WILL NOT REFUSE 

I specialize in majority of quests required for Pures/PKers/PVMers.

DT and MM are the cheapest quests I'm willing to do! Ask me on Discord for price checks on other quests!

Monkey Madness - 1.9M. + prequests = 2.9M (no overheads +1M)
      Desert Treasure - 5M + prequest = 14M
      NMZ Package - 4M
      Animal Magnetism Package - 4M
      Zulrah Package - 7M (+1m if low agility)

Order Form

^^^Please use the order form above^^^

I accept Paypal / RSGP / BTC / Barter

Rates may vary depending on stats / prayer

Terms of Service
      1. You will not log on the account while I am completing your order.
      2. I am not responsible for any type of ban/mute on the account during or after service (everything is done by hand!)
      3. You will change the password before and after the service
      4. By using my services you automatically agree to my terms of service.
    • By insomniaa
      Hey there fellow tribotters!

Fighter torso:
      80-126 combat price: 10m
      3-80 combat price: 15m
      Fire cape: 
      75-80 ranged, 40+ def, 43 prayer: 8M
      81-90 ranged, 40+ def, 43 prayer: 6M
      91-99 ranged, 40+ def, 43 prayer: 5M
      1 pray fcapes on requests: only available on thursday & sunday
      Defender:
      from bronze to rune defender
      Combat 50-80: 8m
      Combat 80-100: 6m
      combat 100-126: 4m
      from bronze to dragon defender
      Combat 50-80: 12m
      Combat 80-100: 8m
      combat 100-126: 6m
      Questing & training prices:
      Contact me on discord: Ma3lish#4498

Did torso for: 
      @luck or skill , @doran16 , @Stove  

First torso for @doran16

Fcapes done: 
      @dananaa , @doran16
      First fcape for @dananaa  

• By Final Calibur
      Activate Script:

FC Questing

FC Questing is here for all to enjoy! This script is built on a framework which allows for easy chaining of quests, as well as new quests to be added with minimal effort.

Features:
      Start anywhere Grand exchange support for quests that should utilize it Quest chaining Clean and detailed paint 15 quests supported and counting (GE indicates grand exchange support, GA indicates manual gathering support, SR indicates that the script will achieve skill requirements on it's own, QR indicates that the script will achieve quest point requirements on it's own)  Tutorial Island Doric's Quest GE GA Sheep Shearer GA Cook's Assistant GA Romeo & Juliet GA Rune Mysteries GA Imp Catcher GE Goblin Diplomacy GE Druidic Ritual GE Witch's Potion GE Prince Ali Rescue GE The Knight's Sword GE SR Ernest the Chicken GA The Restless Ghost GA Black Knight's Fortress GE QR Script Arguments:
      profile_name Simply type in the name of a previously saved profile, and it will be used! 7qp Romeo & Juliet Sheep Shearer Cook's Assistant all All supported quests, random order tut-ge Tutorial island Walks to GE after tutorial island tut Tutorial island Account Queue:
      FC Questing supports an account queue, meaning you can run many accounts through the script with ease. Simply create a file in the directory which is opened by the "load accts" button, and format it like so:
      username:password
      Each account must be on it's own line. The accounts will all be ran with the same settings that you have selected. If a banned / locked / invalid account is provided, it will skip over it.
      GE Support / Gathering:
      The script currently features Grand Exchange support for quests that should utilize it. Also, the script supports gathering items manually as well. Check the quest list above to see what each quest supports. Here are some things you should know:
      If supported, the script will attempt to purchase items from the GE first before gathering manually If the player doesn't have enough gold for all of the items, it will then resort to manually gathering the rest of the materials (if gathering is supported for the quest) The script will attempt to purchase items < 2,000 GP for double their market price, to try and avoid waiting. >= 2000 GP will be bought at 1.3 times their market price (this can be changed if you have suggestions) If the quest does not support manual gathering, and the GE process fails, the script will end The script will abort & resubmit any offers that don't sell instantly, for 15% higher (if the character has enough gp to do so). This helps avoid waiting around for items to sell. General Notes:
      As this is a quest script, there are a lot of moving parts. This almost ensures that bugs will pop up now and then. Please report them when they arise, provide a detailed description, and I will fix it as fast as possible.
      The script generally should be able to start in the middle of a quest, however please be aware that this may result in questionable script behavior and / or the quest not completing properly.
      Bug Reports / Suggestions / Questions:
      Please see the thread here on how to report an issue or suggestion. Direct posts on the thread or private messages will be redirected to here.
      Please join my discord channel here for other miscellaneous inquiries. This is the fastest way to contact me.

Time Lapse:

Activate Script:

• By Final Calibur
      Attention: The script has been retired. I'd like to thank everyone who supported FC scripts over the past couple of years! (See the last post for more details)

FC Questing

FC Questing is here for all to enjoy! This script is built on a framework which allows for easy chaining of quests, as well as new quests to be added with minimal effort. I will consistently add new quests to the script.
      Suicide Farm Edition:
      In addition to the full FC Questing script, I'm also offering a cheaper edition specifically for suicide farmers. The suicide farm edition will include the following:
      Tutorial Island Cook's Assistant Romeo & Juliet Sheep Shearer Pricing options are below.

Features:
      Start anywhere Grand exchange support for quests that should utilize it Quest chaining Clean and detailed paint 15 quests supported and counting (GE indicates grand exchange support, GA indicates manual gathering support, SR indicates that the script will achieve skill requirements on it's own, QR indicates that the script will achieve quest point requirements on it's own)  Tutorial Island Doric's Quest GE GA Sheep Shearer GA Cook's Assistant GA Romeo & Juliet GA Rune Mysteries GA Imp Catcher GE Goblin Diplomacy GE Druidic Ritual GE Witch's Potion GE Prince Ali Rescue GE The Knight's Sword GE SR Ernest the Chicken GA The Restless Ghost GA Black Knight's Fortress GE QR Script Arguments:
      profile_name Simply type in the name of a previously saved profile, and it will be used! 7qp Romeo & Juliet Sheep Shearer Cook's Assistant all All supported quests, random order tut-ge Tutorial island Walks to GE after tutorial island tut Tutorial island Account Queue:
      FC Questing supports an account queue, meaning you can run many accounts through the script with ease. Simply create a file in the directory which is opened by the "load accts" button, and format it like so:
      username:password
      Each account must be on it's own line. The accounts will all be ran with the same settings that you have selected. If a banned / locked / invalid account is provided, it will skip over it.
      GE Support / Gathering:
      The script currently features Grand Exchange support for quests that should utilize it. Also, the script supports gathering items manually as well. Check the quest list above to see what each quest supports. Here are some things you should know:
      If supported, the script will attempt to purchase items from the GE first before gathering manually If the player doesn't have enough gold for all of the items, it will then resort to manually gathering the rest of the materials (if gathering is supported for the quest) The script will attempt to purchase items < 2,000 GP for double their market price, to try and avoid waiting. >= 2000 GP will be bought at 1.3 times their market price (this can be changed if you have suggestions) If the quest does not support manual gathering, and the GE process fails, the script will end The script will abort & resubmit any offers that don't sell instantly, for 15% higher (if the character has enough gp to do so). This helps avoid waiting around for items to sell. General Notes:
      As this is a quest script, there are a lot of moving parts. This almost ensures that bugs will pop up now and then. Please report them when they arise, provide a detailed description, and I will fix it as fast as possible.
      The script generally should be able to start in the middle of a quest, however please be aware that this may result in questionable script behavior and / or the quest not completing properly.
      Bug Reports / Suggestions / Questions:
      Please see the thread here on how to report an issue or suggestion. Direct posts on the thread or private messages will be redirected to here.
      Please join my discord channel here for other miscellaneous inquiries. This is the fastest way to contact me.
      Pricing for FC Questing (FULL):
      1 hour free trial (resets on the first of every month) $3.99 per month, 10 instances (great for the casual user) $9.99 per month, 30 instances (great for the large bot farmer) $14.99 per 6 months ($2.50 per month), 10 instances (great for the long term user) $39.99 per 6 months ($6.67 per month), 30 instances (great for the long term large bot farmer) Pricing for FC Questing Lite (TUTORIAL + 7QP):
      1 hour free trial (resets on the first of every month) $0.99 per month, 10 instances $2.49 per 3 months ($.83 cents per month), 10 instances $3.99 per 6 months ($.67 per month), 10 instances $9.99 per 6 months ($1.67 per month), 30 instances  

Time Lapse:

• By saulszinc
      Discord server: https://discord.gg/ybURa9S    - Use Code Tribot for 10% off your first order
      I do not use Skype.
      Feel free to send requests for anything you don't see listed & I shall get back to you with a quote for the said service
    • By Ibomeister
      I have discord now!
      Fabrii#0516

Workers
      @Rx7xr Is currently working for me with a deposit. (on osbot)

Profile link on osbot 
      https://osbot.org/forum/profile/281558-ibomeister/

Order form
      What do you need? :
      Payment method? :
      Going first or middleman? :
      What is your Skype? :
      Do you agree to the TOS? :
    • By MNO
      Fire Cape's:

>> Click to add my Skype <<
      Skills:
      Hand Done:
      Rock/Sand crabs: 
      1-50 Att/Str/Def/Range/Mage 24gp/exp
      50-70 Att/Str/Def/Range/Mage 18gp/exp
      70-99 Att/Str/Def/Range/Mage 15gp/exp
      NMZ: 
      70-99 8gp/exp Att/Str/Def 8gp/exp (When 70+ str/att)
      70-99 7gp/exp Range 
      Magic:
      18gp/exp (Splashing)
      15gp/exp (Alching) 6gp/exp if autoclick
      10gp/exp (bursting/barraging) 
      Runecrafting
      1-44 - 70gp/exp
      44-99 50gp/exp
      Agility
      1-40 80 gp/xp 
      40-99 50gp/xp
      Hunter
      1-30 80gp/exp
      30-60 50gp/exp
      60-99 40gp/exp
      Farming
      1-30 70gp/exp
      30-99 45gp/exp
      Mining
      1-30 40gp/exp
      30-99 28gp/exp
      Fishing
      1-30 50gp/exp
      30-48 28gp/exp
      48-99 25gp/exp
      Woodcutting
      1-36 30gp/exp
      36-99 15gp/exp
      Cooking
      1-99 6gp/exp
      Fletching
      1-55 12gp/exp
      55-99 9gp/exp
      Firemaking
      1-50 12gp/exp
      50-99 10gp/exp
      Crafting
      1-36 15gp/exp
      36-99 9gp/exp
      Smithing
      1-30 20gp/exp
      30-99 8gp/exp
      Herblore
      1-50 9gp/exp
      50-99 7gp/exp
      Construction
      1-38 35gp/exp
      38-99 18gp/exp
      Prayer
      1-99 6gp/exp
      Slayer
      1-50 120gp/exp
      50-99 80gp/exp
      Thieving
      1-53 35gp/exp
      53-99 20gp/exp
      BOTTED IS USUALLY HALF THE PRICE!
      50% Service costs are refunded when banned
      Account is lost and wont be refunded
      Quests:
      Black Knights' Fortress - 250K Cook's Assistant - 100k Demon Slayer - 400K Doric's Quest - 100K Dragon Slayer - 1500K Ernest the Chicken - 400K Goblin Diplomacy - 150K Imp Catcher - 100K The Knight's Sword - 300K  Misthalin Mystery 300k Pirate's Treasure - 250K Prince Ali Rescue - 500K The Restless Ghost - 100k Romeo and Juliet - 300K Rune Mysteries - 250K Sheep Shearer - 100k Shield of Arrav - 500K Vampire Slayer - 250K Witch's Potion - 100K Animal Magnetism - 1500k  Another Slice of H.A.M. - 1750k Back to my Roots - 2000k Between a Rock... - 1750k Big Chompy Bird Hunting - 600k Biohazard - 600K Cabin Fever - 1500k Clock Tower - 500K Cold War - 1200k Contact! - 2200k Creature of Fenkenstrain - 1400k Darkness of Hallowvale - 3250k Death Plateau - 600k Death to the Dorgeshuun - 1600k Desert Treasure: 43+ pray 60+ range - 4000k 43+ pray 30+ range - 6000k -43 pray 60+ range - 10000k Devious Minds - 2400k The Digsite - 1250k Dream Mentor - 3000k Druidic Ritual - 100k Dwarf Cannon - 500K Eadgar's Ruse - 1250K  Eagles' Peak - 750K Elemental Workshop I - 500k Elemental Workshop II - 750k Enakhra's Lament - 1800k Enlightened Journey - 1400k The eyes of glouphrie - 1200k Fairytale IGrowing Pains - 1000k Fairytale II Cure a Queen - 1600k Family Crest - 1500k The Feud - 2000k Fight Arena - 250k Fishing Contest - 150k Forgettable Tale of a Drunken Dwarf - 1250k The Fremennik Isles - 1800k The Fremennik Trials - 1500k Garden of Tranquillity - 2500k Gertrude's Cat - 500K Ghosts Ahoy - 1750k The Giant Dwarf - 750K The Golem - 750K The Grand Tree - 800K Grim Tales - 1250k The Haunted Mine - 2800k Hazeel Cult - 500K Heroes' Quest - 2500k Holy Grail - 700K Horror From The Deep - 1750k If barcrawl done 1250k Icthlarin's Little Helper - 1800k In Aid of the Myreque - 1500k In Search of the Myreque - 1600k Jungle Potion - 350k King's Ransom - 2500k + 1000k for knight waves Legends' Quest - 3250k Lost City - 250K Lost Tribe - 500K Lunar Diplomacy - 3500k Making History - 500K Merlin's Crystal - 750K Monk's Friend - 100K Monkey Madness 43+ pray 60+ range/mage - 2500k 43+ pray 30+ range/mage - 5000k -43 pray 60+ range/mage - 10000k Monkey Madness II 7-20m depending on stats. Mountain Daughter - 1000k Mourning's Ends Part I - 3800k Mourning's Ends Part II - 3500k Murder Mystery - 800K My Arm's Big Adventure - 1500k Nature Spirit - 500K Observatory Quest - 900K Olaf's Quest - 1600k One Small Favour - 3500k Plague City - 350k Priest in Peril - 500K Rat Catchers - 2000k Recipe For Disaster  Intro: Helping the Cook - 100K Freeing the Mountain Dwarf - 500K  Freeing the Goblins - 500K Freeing Pirate Pete - 500K  Freeing the Lumbridge Guide - 500K Freeing Evil Dave - 1500k (3000k if still kitten) Freeing Skrach Uglogwee - 750k  Freeing Sir Amik Varze - 1250k  Freeing King Awowogei - 2000k The Final Fights - 1500k Recruitment Drive - 1000k Regicide - 2750k Roving Elves - 900K Royal Trouble - 1250k Rum Deal - 800K Scorpion Catcher - 500K Sea Slug - 400K Shades Of Mort'ton - 1000K Shadow of the Storm - 700K Sheep Herder - 800K Shilo Village - 800K Slug Menace - 1250k A Soul's Bane - 1800k Spirits of the Elid - 1500k Swan Song - 1250k Tai Bwo Wannai Trio - 2500k - 4000k if not 25+ hp A Tail of Two Cats - 1600k Tears of Guthix - 500K Temple of Ikov - 700K The Great Brain Robbery - 1400k The Hand in the Sand - 800K The Tourist Trap - 800K The Underground Pass 3000k if above 60 agil if not 5000k Throne of Miscellania - 1500k Tower of Life - 500K Tree Gnome Village - 500K Tribal Totem - 750K Troll Romance - 750K Troll Stronghold - 750K  Wanted! - 1750k Watchtower - 1500k Waterfall Quest - 750K What Lies Below - 900K Witch's House - 400K Zogre Flesh Eaters 900K   Order Form:
      - What is your Skype?:
      - What service do you need?:
      - Payment method? (rsgp/btc):
      - Do you agree to my TOS?:

(feel free to order over skype aswell)
    • By Savage Squad
      Howdy everyone, I am fairly new to the forums and my hobby in my free time is to quest. I have been playing Runescape for over 7 years now and questing has always been my thing; I know all quests by memory already and would like to help the community with my services.

Application
      Combat Level:
      Quests:

Contact

Vouches
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 83 replies
    • This release will:

Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions

Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)

Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)

Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)

Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Screen#isInViewport

Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)

Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Thanks
      • 28 replies
    • This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 64 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 34 replies