Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
Todd

TRiBot Dev Release 10.14_3

This release will:

• Attempt an experimental fix to a long-standing issue involving the break handler not working as intended
  • Fix Screen#isInViewport when NPC chat is open.
  • Fix bug involving interface bounds
  • Fix bug involving world sorting
  • Fix depositAll functionality
  • Fix Hint Arrow return values
  • Implement some Inventory API additions
    • - Add List support for common methods
      - Change method grouping
      - Refactor methods to utilize Java 8 streams
  • Fix broken ID value for Advanced Option Interface
  • Add fix to allow GetWildernessLevel to work with a certain HD client's default plugin.

NOTE: this is a DEV release, so for no reason run this release for an extended unsupervised amount of time.
Most of these changes were in the last release, but I mistakenly forgot to document them so I wanted to make a new release.

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

If any public members/scriptwriters notice bugs in any of the above scenarios feel free to contact me through a direct message.
Input on this thread is highly valued and appreciated.
We're releasing these updates to provide a more powerful and effective client for every single person/bot here at/from TRiBot.

• "Attempt an experimental fix to a long-standing issue involving the break handler not working as intended"
    > This update should fix the breaking issue that's been widely spoken about for a while now. So
    > This proposed fix
    current stands "untested on a large scale", however holds high potential if little to no side effects.

• "Fix Screen#isInViewport when NPC chat is open. "
    > This fix/update is intended to fully restore the functionality of API methods Clickable#isClickable() and isOnScreen() for running clients on Resizeable-mode.
    > This fix/update currently accounts for all interface-able HUD (Game-tabs, Minimized Game-tabs, Data-orbs, Mini-map, Chat-box, NPC chat, Click-through chat-box, Minimized-Chat box, Side panels on/off)

> This fix/update's algorithm cache's all block-able HUD once, then translates the data relative to the current view-port of any given size.
    This bugs public release would mean a huge performance boost for TRiBot across the board especially for our Looking Glass users. (It is will have less of an effect on the hardware running TRiBot.)
    Input here is as well appreciated, as @FALSkills has pointed out to me in recent days something I left unaccounted for, which occurred due to not accounting for the games rendering distance (X, Y), thus Clickable#isClickable() returning true for entities in the black (UN-rendered) area within the games view-port.  Thank you FALSkills

• Like 1

On 5/10/2019 at 6:05 AM, NinjadGuy said:

Have been testing it for a few days now and it seems like it has been fixed. Good job!

Thank you, if there is anything you've noticed since then, like I said, post here or feel free to send a message to myself or one of our developers here at TRiBot. 8 Free credits for you, kind sir, for your generosity of your time.

• Like 1