Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Naton

nMagic [Regular Spells] [Lunar Spells] [Grand Exchange Restocking] [Progressive System] [Muling] [Customization] [ABC2]

Posted (edited)

17c34a6e400d5b4dba5bb7207f957109.png

nMagic is a complex magic bot that supports an incredible variety of features. These include a powerful progression system, lunar spells, grand exchange restocking (for gear and spell items), and muling.

Note that some features are still in beta, specifically lunar spells which require achievement diaries or dream mentor.

Repository Link:

Information/Instructions:

• It's recommended to start where you want to cast the spells. However, you are able to configure locations to travel to using the progression system.
  • Set up the GUI to how you would like to run the script
  • Ensure everything is properly filled out (ex. dont leave the item to alch empty), advanced preferences can be ignored if you wish
  • Feel free to join my discord if you need any assistance, link is further down in the post, in my signature, and in the GUI
  • If you are having issues, please follow the instructions below
  • Please delete hooks.dat and the jagex cache before running the script 
  • Please disable the TRiBot firewall as it does nothing but cause problems
  • If you run windows you can use this: (https://tribot.org/forums/topic/77307-windows-delete-hooksdat-and-the-jagex-cache/)

Requirements:

• Note that while restocking is supported for all spells, make sure the script can actually reach the grand exchange (by walking), and return to the location without issues (ex. don't use restocking if you're alching in your house).
  • Make sure that the script is able to return to the location you are casting your spells. If you are using bank standing spells then you don't need to worry as it can continue at the grand exchange. If you are splashing/cursing/stun alching or something where you need to travel back to the location, you must use the progression system and select a location to travel to in the advanced progression settings.

Requirements:

• Supplies to cast the specified spell(s), or gold to purchase the items

Pictures/Videos:

XiOS2k8.gif

Features:

• Splashing
  • Alching
  • Cursing
  • Teleporting
  • Stun alching
  • Tele alching
  • Superheating
  • Enchanting bolts
  • Enchanting jewelry
  • Lunar spells:
  • All teleports
  • Bake pie
  • Humidify
  • Tan leather
  • String jewelry
  • Superglass make
  • Spin flax
  • Plank make
  • Other features:
  • Grand exchange restocking
  • Progressive spell changing
  • Progressive gear changing
  • Progressive location changing
  • Progressive purchasing gear from GE
  • Muling - cash in gold/mule off gold
  • Custom GE pricing
  • A ton of other customization options
  • ... and much more, try it out yourself with the free trial!

How to set up Mini-Breaking/Random-AFK'ing:

Click the spoiler to open the guide

Spoiler

378b6369a3b8a172628e1d4e3102bc3e.png0e975ca6cf6a2084f1e2ee3c35e4a2db.png

Note that all values are in seconds. Mini-breaking will only execute when the script is waiting for offers to sell.

The frequency section is how often you want to take a break/afk. The afk/break length section is the actual length of the afk/break that you want to take.

Min/max values are pretty self explanatory, values outside of this range of [min, max] will never be chosen.

The average is simply the average time you want for the respective category. If you enter a frequency average of 600, then it will afk/break on average every 10 minutes.

The deviation part is where most people get confused. This is one standard deviation from the average value. If you are not familiar with standard deviation, than I recommend you simply do your average value divided by 4 or 5. Standard deviation is simply a measure of variation on a data set. This image may help to understand this further. The center point, 0, is your average value. The lower case greek letter sigma, σ, is the standard deviation symbol. There is a 34.1% chance that the value chosen will be in the range of your average + deviation. There is also a 34.1% chance the value chosen will be in the range of your average - deviation. This data will be slightly skewed depending on your min/max ranges but it will generally follow this pattern.

Image result for standard deviation

Applying this to a real example, if I use the following setup I can expect to AFK on average every 5 minutes, with a 68.2% chance of the frequency being in the range of 270-330 seconds (4 and a half to 5 and a half minutes), 95.6% chance of the frequency being in the range of 240-360 seconds (4 minutes to 6 minutes), and so on and so forth. The value chosen will never be below 150, or above 600, although with the chosen average/deviation it is unlikely these would ever be chosen in the first place. I can expect to afk on average for a length of 20 seconds, with a 68.2% chance of the actual length being in the range of 16-24 seconds, and so on and so forth.

47c286f452124111cab74cb3fe756e57.png

View Free Trial:

Progress Reports:

Spoiler

21df39f03a386460290f67669f581410-png.pngunknown.png17c34a6e400d5b4dba5bb7207f957109.png

Dynamic Signatures:

• To be added (data is tracked already)

Highscores:

Pricing:

• Pricing is subject to change at any time
  • $5.99 for 2 instances per month
  • $9.99 for 5 instances per month
  • $17.99 for 10 instances per month
  • $29.99 for 20 instances per month
  • $39.99 for 30 instances per month
  • $49.99 for 50 instances per month
  • Refunds will only be given in the case that there is an actual issue with the script.

Need Help?

Bugs/Errors:

• Please delete hooks.dat and the jagex cache before reporting bugs. Also make sure that you have good internet connection and are not disconnecting/having extremely poor FPS.
  • Please ensure to post a detailed bug report including a detailed description, a gif of the bug report, both the bot and client debugs (paste these to hastebin/pastebin), and script stack trace (if applicable). If you do not provide an informative bug report I may ignore you. Saying "this doesn't work" wastes both of our time.
  • I will attempt to fix bugs immediately, if provided with a proper bug report

Edited by Naton
  • Like 2

Slightly dropped the prices from what they originally were. If the script gets a lot of users I may raise them back up slightly (although it really wasn't much).

Current prices:

$5.99 for 2 instances per month

$11.99 for 5 instances per month

$19.99 for 10 instances per month

$34.99 for 20 instances per month

Posted (edited)

Added a beta version of alching ethereum bracelets

Requirements: Must raise the high alch GP warning above the cost of a bracelet so that it never appears. In the future I may auto recognize this and disable.

For best results, enable escape close bank ingame and enable the fkey option in the GUI. Also increase mouse speed.

I wouldn't run this method on an account you care about.

Profits are probably pretty volatile, and keep in mind the paint doesn't account for +- ge prices, it simply uses market price to calculate profit.

2ec2177f537204ae67fe2db7c670130e.png

Edited by Naton

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, PurpleKat69 said:

Trying to stun alch, error loading settings instance: last

Send me the bot debug

I just did a quick test with stun alching and it works fine, make sure that your settings are properly filled out. Don't leave the item ID blank.

Edited by Naton

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, rs06botHein said:

Grats on release! 

I was wondering if this bot supports worldhopping and if so is there a way to adjust logout/response time. E.g.: loging out for pkers when alching in wildy?

Yes it supports world hopping but it really isn't meant to be used in the wilderness so I can't guarantee it will insta-hop

3 hours ago, chrisbla said:

What are the ideal runtimes for this script per day?

I've personally been running it a couple hours a day on my account but I would recommend to not bot on any account you care about because there's always a risk of getting banned.

Edited by Naton

8 minutes ago, CyberWizard said:

Hi, bought the script and when splashing fire strike on Monkey it is not doing anything to continue splashing after auto-retaliate stops after 20 minutes. Please could you fix this and add days equivilant to time it takes to fix as thats just what I bought the script for (splashing)

thanks

Should be fixed now. Haven't tested it yet but I'm going to right now.

6 hours ago, Lucky_ said:

hey does this script when splashing with breakhandler does it spam click log out or can u take gear off kill spider  or something like that how it work with splashing

It does not support break handler with splashing currently, unless you are safespotting so it can log out